PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to Denver

FanSince72
01-09-2012, 10:16 AM
Hat's off to Tebow and to Denver!

They played a great game and even though I can't quite bring myself to say that they deserved it, I believe that they at least earned it.

Kanata-Steeler
01-09-2012, 10:24 AM
Yep, here's to Saint Timothy. ;)
seriously though, wish my Steelers won, but the Broncos did play a great game, and they deservedely won !

So, Congrats are in order.

Curtain_of_Steel
01-09-2012, 02:28 PM
If I thought Tebow could beat the Ravens I root for him this week just because its a good story. But the last thing I want to see is the Ravens in or win a superbowl with that pos coach and qb. I think the Pats are the best chance.

I rather spend a week on a tiny island with my fatherinlaw than let the ravens win. Thats saying something, lol

Opt2loc
01-09-2012, 02:38 PM
If I thought Tebow could beat the Ravens I root for him this week just because its a good story. But the last thing I want to see is the Ravens in or win a superbowl with that pos coach and qb. I think the Pats are the best chance.

I rather spend a week on a tiny island with my fatherinlaw than let the ravens win. Thats saying something, lol

Only a certain type of steeler fan can find a way to bash the Ravens in a thread that has nothing to do with them. :applaudit:

Congrats Denver

StainlessStill
01-09-2012, 02:38 PM
Absolutely! Congrats.Ride it while you can, Denver fans. Well earned victory. No way around it.

Fire Arians
01-09-2012, 02:53 PM
congrats. i still don't think denver is any good, we were just worse than them on sunday.

i'm still bitter over this game and will be for some time. i hope the patriots blow the broncos out next week

Curtain_of_Steel
01-09-2012, 02:55 PM
Opt2lok, hopefully thats a good thing, LOL

joeshmoe757
01-09-2012, 02:55 PM
Denver fan here, just made a post of the game from my perspective.
Definitely the best playoff game so far. You guys played well but I think your coaching staff was guessing a lot.
Good luck to you next year unless you play the Broncos!