PDA

View Full Version : Ravens React To Steelers Loss

SteelerEmpire
01-09-2012, 09:55 PM
Well, since theirs not much else to post about the Steelers now...

Article:

"It was priceless to see the look on their faces, Grubbs said about the Steelers"...

LINK: http://blogs.baltimoreravens.com/2012/01/09/ravens-react-to-steelers-loss/

SteelCurtain5643
01-09-2012, 10:20 PM
Yeah itll be priceless to see that **** Harbaughs face once his precious Ravens are eliminated too

TRH
01-09-2012, 10:27 PM
..one thing about Browns fans and Ravens fans.

Its more important to them for the Steelers to lose......than for their own team to win. So they've already won their "super bowl"

jiminpa
01-09-2012, 10:46 PM

Its more important to them for the Steelers to lose......than for their own team to win. So they've already won their "super bowl"The Browns never have anything else to look forward to, and Ravens never have much else to look forward to. Making it to the playoffs occasionally and Steelers losses are the best Ravens fans have to hope for since Woodson was doing his retirement tour with them. That and a few undeserved "not guilty" verdicts in the offseason.

StainlessStill
01-09-2012, 11:02 PM
Lmao. Steelers on the brain, STILL. Just goes to show they can give two shits about their own-good and will always let the Steelers dictate their emotions no matter what. Be careful, Baltimore. Houston is not a team to take lightly! Here's hoping karma comes back around to these morons and Houston spanks the living shit out of them. Talk about priceless?

The most glaring thing that stuck out to me was this comment:

“I’m kind of excited they lost,” Jones added. “I didn’t want to play them three times."

Those pussies KNOW they were scared to death to see us again. Too bad they have to see us twice again next season. Haha, douche's.

BleedPurple
01-09-2012, 11:19 PM
Lmao. Steelers on the brain, STILL. Just goes to show they can give two shits about their own-good and will always let the Steelers dictate their emotions no matter what. Be careful, Baltimore. Houston is not a team to take lightly! Here's hoping karma comes back around to these morons and Houston spanks the living shit out of them. Talk about priceless?

The most glaring thing that stuck out to me was this comment:

Those pussies KNOW they were scared to death to see us again. Too bad they have to see us twice again next season. Haha, douche's.

That's respect, not fear. I have seen steelers say the same thing about facing us in the playoffs--they definitely did not want to come to bmore for the afc championship. It is a compliment to your team, moron.

BleedPurple
01-09-2012, 11:21 PM
The Browns never have anything else to look forward to, and Ravens never have much else to look forward to. Making it to the playoffs occasionally and Steelers losses are the best Ravens fans have to hope for since Woodson was doing his retirement tour with them. That and a few undeserved "not guilty" verdicts in the offseason.

>last 4 years
>occasionally

Choose one.

tony hipchest
01-09-2012, 11:25 PM
That's respect, not fear. I have seen steelers say the same thing about facing us in the playoffs--they definitely did not want to come to bmore for the afc championship. It is a compliment to your team, moron.

:toofunny:

the steelers were licking their chops.

and the "moron" comment was unwarranted and unprovoked.

you are NOT a reven (no matter how much you would like to think so....)

....moron.

jiminpa
01-09-2012, 11:28 PM
>last 4 years
>occasionally

Choose one.
Okay how's this:
Steelers losses
Losing their only playoff appearance when they make it in at all
the results of the plea bargains in the offseason

Is that better?

StainlessStill
01-10-2012, 12:03 AM

We gladly kicked that ass all over the field every time we played you in the post-season so I never recalled us saying we "don't want to see Baltimore" in the playoffs.I don't give two shits about any kind of compliment for my team coming from a piece of shit team like the Ravens. And trust me, we would of looked forward to waltzing into your bitchass stadium and sent you home crying for the 4th time this decade. You're lucky we got eliminated. A big ass asterisk should be placed next to the Ravens name if they beat Houston. You guys simply didn't have to go through us to advance. Keep being obsessed with us, MORON. I'm glad you're enjoying your stay here you cumguzzling troll. **** YOU and the rest of your hoodlums. GTFO.

tony hipchest
01-10-2012, 12:08 AM
We gladly kicked that ass all over the field every time we played you in the post-season so I never recalled us saying we "don't want to see Baltimore" in the playoffs.I don't give two shits about any kind of compliment for my team coming from a piece of shit team like the Ravens. And trust me, we would of looked forward to waltzing into your bitchass stadium and sent you home crying for the 4th time this decade. You're lucky we got eliminated. A big ass asterisk should be placed next to the Ravens name if they beat Houston. You guys simply didn't have to go through us to advance. Keep being obsessed with us, MORON. I'm glad you're enjoying your stay here you cumguzzling troll. **** YOU and the rest of your hoodlums. GTFO.

:chuckle:

i am tony hipchest - moderator- and i do NOT endorse this post. :wink02:

seriously though, if we feel the need to call eachother morons and cumslurpers, for the betterment of the board, lets all try to ATLEAST keep it contained in the Blast Furnace.

StainlessStill
01-10-2012, 12:11 AM
:chuckle:

i am tony hipchest - moderator- and i do NOT endorse this post. :wink02:

seriously though, if we feel the need to call eachother morons and cumslurpers, for the betterment of the board, lets all try to ATLEAST keep it contained in the Blast Furnace.

Sorry dude, I apologize for the language. But, I don't apologize sending it to that asshat of a Ravens fan. I don't like them, ANY of them. Even the one's who are dropping off their elimination, house-warming muffins. I simply DON'T WANT THEM HERE. So be it. I'll deal with it. Loss is still fresh to hear any bullshit from a purple homo at this time. Okay, I'm done.

i82much
01-10-2012, 12:14 AM
Sorry dude, I apologize for the language. But, I don't apologize sending it to that asshat of a Ravens fan. I don't like them, ANY of them. Even the one's who are dropping off their elimination, house-warming muffins. I simply DON'T WANT THEM HERE. So be it. I'll deal with it. Loss is still fresh to hear any bullshit from a purple homo at this time. Okay, I'm done.

At least you're not bitter :thmbup:

StainlessStill
01-10-2012, 12:19 AM
At least you're not bitter :thmbup:

We just got eliminated by one of the worst mama's boys to ever grace the grid-iron. And I don't really care for Ravens fans to begin with. No, I never cared for them. To see them here on our board after an embarrassing loss before they even play their own game leaves a bad taste in my mouth. If that's being bitter, so be it. I don't care, ALL of us are bitter when it's fresh. It'll pass when we spank the entire NFL next season, including Baltimore and their overrated football team.

i82much
01-10-2012, 12:24 AM
We just got eliminated by one of the worst mama's boys to ever grace the grid-iron. And I don't really care for Ravens fans to begin with. No, I never cared for them. To see them here on our board after an embarrassing loss before they even play their own game leaves a bad taste in my mouth. If that's being bitter, so be it. I don't care, ALL of us are bitter when it's fresh. It'll pass when we spank the entire NFL next season, including Baltimore and their overrated football team.

I'm a Ravens fan. I've seen some overreactions on boards before but yours was priceless. Thank you.

StainlessStill
01-10-2012, 12:28 AM
I'm a Ravens fan. I've seen some overreactions on boards before but yours was priceless. Thank you.

Don't act like any of you purple fairies ever "overreacted" on your boards before. I've seen Ravens fans hyperventilate before the word "Steele.." is even completed that puts my reaction to shame. I loathe any fan who works the way people like you do. Win your game first before coming here to throw ANY of your .2cents in.

i82much
01-10-2012, 12:29 AM
Yep people overreact on the Ravens board too.

tony hipchest
01-10-2012, 12:35 AM
i cant wait to troll the raven boards once they get sent home empty handed once again.

LMAO! atleast we dont have an asshat coach who calls his own championship shots.

whats that you say? rex ryan left to go coach the jets?

thats funny....

i never noticed. :laughing:

StainlessStill
01-10-2012, 01:11 AM
i cant wait to troll the raven boards once they get sent home empty handed once again.

LMAO! atleast we dont have an asshat coach who calls his own championship shots.

whats that you say? rex ryan left to go coach the jets?

thats funny....

i never noticed. :laughing:

I hear their STILL cleaning up Gatorade in Harbaugh's living room when the Broncos eliminated the Steelers. IMHO, this Ravens team just isn't that good & their losses to inferior teams prove that. Other than Denver, Baltimore is now the weakest team in the NFL playoffs. If they do make it to the dance, any NFC team would destroy them, preferably Brees or Rodgers. No chance an AFC team wins the Super Bowl, not with juggernauts like NO and GB playing the way they are. New England is the only AFC offense to do it, but Brees would easily throw for 7 TD's against that pathetic defense.

IowaSteeler927
01-10-2012, 03:14 AM
Dear Ravens,

I hate you.

Sincerely,

IowaSteeler927

BleedPurple
01-10-2012, 04:19 AM
:toofunny:

the steelers were licking their chops.

and the "moron" comment was unwarranted and unprovoked.

you are NOT a reven (no matter how much you would like to think so....)

....moron.

Call Ravens 'pussies' and you're a moron, completely warranted. . . After all those 'pussies' kicked your ass up one side of the field and down the other this season.

I doubt the Steelers were licking their chops. More like shaking in their boots over going to Foxborough :chuckle::chuckle:

tanda10506
01-10-2012, 04:20 AM
Brady will get rid of them. They will beat Houston, but much like us, they played poorly on the road all year. Worse then us for that matter. Brady usually picks them apart, he will again. Goodell will get his Brady/Rodgers or Brady/Brees SB. Maybe its just cause we beat them, but it just didnt seem like the Pats were that good this year.

BleedPurple
01-10-2012, 04:23 AM
Don't act like any of you purple fairies ever "overreacted" on your boards before. I've seen Ravens fans hyperventilate before the word "Steele.." is even completed that puts my reaction to shame. I loathe any fan who works the way people like you do. Win your game first before coming here to throw ANY of your .2cents in.

After the second time we kicked your asses I made my account, and got yelled at for talking AFTER the game. Now you are throwing a tantrum about me posting BEFORE the game. I can't win, so I guess I will just say screw you.

tanda10506
01-10-2012, 04:29 AM
I doubt the Steelers were licking their chops. More like shaking in their boots over going to Foxborough :chuckle::chuckle:

We would have been starting people that were in the audience. We were out of players and most likely would have beat nobody. Have fun with your trip to Foxborough, please show up here after that game.

BleedPurple
01-10-2012, 04:37 AM
I hear their STILL cleaning up Gatorade in Harbaugh's living room when the Broncos eliminated the Steelers. IMHO, this Ravens team just isn't that good & their losses to inferior teams prove that. Other than Denver, Baltimore is now the weakest team in the NFL playoffs. If they do make it to the dance, any NFC team would destroy them, preferably Brees or Rodgers. No chance an AFC team wins the Super Bowl, not with juggernauts like NO and GB playing the way they are. New England is the only AFC offense to do it, but Brees would easily throw for 7 TD's against that pathetic defense.

What do our 2 wins against YOU, our sweep of the division, our 8-0 record at home and our 7-2 record against 500+ teams say about our chances next week and in the SB? Oh yea, Juggernauts like GB that put up a whopping 14 pts against a powerhouse like the CHIEFS.

We suck because we dropped 2 stinkers on the road all season long?

Get your head out of your ass.

IowaSteeler927
01-10-2012, 07:21 AM
What do our 2 wins against YOU, our sweep of the division, our 8-0 record at home and our 7-2 record against 500+ teams say about our chances next week and in the SB? Oh yea, Juggernauts like GB that put up a whopping 14 pts against a powerhouse like the CHIEFS.

Your team lost to the freaking Jaguars. Blaine Gabbert couldn't hit the broadside of a barn with a football if he was standing right next to it. Then you lost to the Chargers who were in complete disarray. The first game you guys played us was a fluke and a freebie. We committed so many mistakes that game any team would've won and that was first game jitters. The second game was an absolute joke and we got robbed by a blatantly obvious push-off in the endzone at the end. You can deny that all you like but it's the cold hard truth.

I would love nothing more than to watch Houston light you guys up. Since you are in the business of losing to rookie quarterbacks and all.

madtowndrunkard
01-10-2012, 08:15 AM
If anything I think the Steelers disrespected the Broncos...thinking they wanted the Patriots and Baltimore. Nothing would be sweeter to advance tot he SB after beating those 2 teams. That's the difference between the steelers and other teams. Raven fan would be praying not to get the Steelers in the playoffs.... the steelers would be dreaming of a 3rd shot...even after losing twice.

I really hope this loss hurts the steelers in the FO and in the locker room. Then maybe next year they'll be a little more focused and a lot less arrogant. They truly believed that the lockout gave them an advantage coming into this season. If anything we were one of the sloppiest teams in the league all season. I thought we looked poorly coached and at times unprepared.

Letting your players dictate if they start or not is also not good. Tomlin made a big mistake playing Ben and Pouncey agianst cleveland. I'll argue that we likely beat Denver if that mistake wasn't made. If Batch can't beat the Browns in week 17 after you already have a playoff spot secured then why is he on our team?

jtbsteeler
01-10-2012, 09:36 AM

Its more important to them for the Steelers to lose......than for their own team to win. So they've already won their "super bowl"

They also pray for our downfall through atriction and cap hell. When they lose this will be the first year that I give them unrelenting hell.

jtbsteeler
01-10-2012, 09:42 AM

You're the moron. The Ravens and their owner want to emulate the excellence of the Pittsburgh organizaiton. It's not the other way around. Is it...?

Ravens are so ate up with jealousy they can't even see straight. The epic failure that is on your door step will be monumental. Excellent chance to win a SB and failed. The suicide hotline in B'more will be heavily manned REAL soon.

jtbsteeler
01-10-2012, 09:45 AM

I like Houston this week.

MACH1
01-10-2012, 10:23 AM
http://www.pittsburghsportstavern.com/images/Gay_Ravens_Motivational.jpg

BleedPurple
01-10-2012, 11:10 AM
Your team lost to the freaking Jaguars. Blaine Gabbert couldn't hit the broadside of a barn with a football if he was standing right next to it. Then you lost to the Chargers who were in complete disarray. The first game you guys played us was a fluke and a freebie. We committed so many mistakes that game any team would've won and that was first game jitters. The second game was an absolute joke and we got robbed by a blatantly obvious push-off in the endzone at the end. You can deny that all you like but it's the cold hard truth.

I would love nothing more than to watch Houston light you guys up. Since you are in the business of losing to rookie quarterbacks and all.

The first game doesn't count because your team had the jitters? You f-ing kidding me? You should take that to the competition committee. "Excuse me, that game obviously doesn't count, we clearly said our bench was home base-- we want a do-over. DO-OVER DO-OVER!"

whitty hutton
01-10-2012, 11:12 AM

http://www.sadanduseless.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/952.jpg

Look forward to mopping the floor with you two more times next year after a superbowl run. Wipe the tears from your face with the terrible towel you faggit

BleedPurple
01-10-2012, 11:20 AM
You're the moron. The Ravens and their owner want to emulate the excellence of the Pittsburgh organizaiton. It's not the other way around. Is it...?

Ravens are so ate up with jealousy they can't even see straight. The epic failure that is on your door step will be monumental. Excellent chance to win a SB and failed. The suicide hotline in B'more will be heavily manned REAL soon.

We are very jealous of your one and done scrubbery in the playoffs. Hopefully Harbs can talk the team down from emulating your epic failure this year.

caplovestroyp43
01-10-2012, 12:30 PM
http://www.pittsburghsportstavern.com/images/Gay_Ravens_Motivational.jpg

THAT says it all! Thanks for a great start to my day!!

:tt02::tt02::tt02:

steelcity1974
01-10-2012, 01:24 PM
Fact is, the Ravens entire season was based on bearting the Steelers. They did it twice, kudos, but didn't get a shot at knocking us out of the playoffs. Now that we are out, their season is kind of over too...since all they really prepared for this year was the steelers...just look at their major letdown losses to crappy teams this year for proof. When they crash out of the playoffs either this week or next, maybe that whinner Harbaugh will learn his lesson that a championship is not based entirely on beating your rival.

howdy
01-10-2012, 01:51 PM
okay we both hate each other which is nice but steelers man come on man you got Tebowed? i mean Tebowed for god's sake you shouldnt be able to trash talk until atleast after the superbowl i mean if there was monday night football still everyone would say COM ON MAN you got TEBOWED!!!! maybe next year but this year you guys played second fiddle to the ravens no matter how you spin it you are on the couch while M&T bank is rocking on sunday..... tebowed.... sheeshh

BleedPurple
01-10-2012, 01:58 PM
Fact is, the Ravens entire season was based on bearting the Steelers. They did it twice, kudos, but didn't get a shot at knocking us out of the playoffs. Now that we are out, their season is kind of over too...since all they really prepared for this year was the steelers...just look at their major letdown losses to crappy teams this year for proof. When they crash out of the playoffs either this week or next, maybe that whinner Harbaugh will learn his lesson that a championship is not based entirely on beating your rival.

You guys just love saying this :chuckle:. Guess those ten other games were lucky breaks. Our season is over? No, sorry, as much as you wish it was, we are still actually in the playoffs. We lost two games (on the road) to sub 500 teams--big deal. If deluding yourself into thinking we are built for you and not just built to win football games helps you to cope with getting Tebow'd, then it's no skin off my ass. But don't be surprised if the Ravens bring home a Lombardi while your steelers are tweeting snide remarks at their own fanbase :rofl:

whitty hutton
01-10-2012, 02:23 PM

You're reaching like Mr Fantastic for something to make your failure of a season sting a little less

MACH1
01-10-2012, 04:43 PM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1354.snc4/162671_1866426220318_1230911477_2290400_7689053_n. jpg

BleedPurple
01-10-2012, 06:32 PM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1354.snc4/162671_1866426220318_1230911477_2290400_7689053_n. jpg

Under no circumstances could we have ended up in your crap stadium. Even if your team didn't get Tebow'd, they let the division slip through their fingers (despite spamming this board with victory jerkoff sessions for every 8 hour period you were a half game ahead--like when we played sunday night for instance).

MACH1
01-10-2012, 07:20 PM
http://blog.jacknealy.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/flacco_suck.jpg

howdy
01-10-2012, 08:05 PM
http://ww4.hdnux.com/photos/07/52/33/2008787/3/628x471.jpg

I thought ike taylor was a "pro bowl snub" ......

desTROY43
01-10-2012, 08:41 PM
WTF! Who allowed these purple wearing morons on our board. Talk all the smack you want, either way you all still look gay wearing purple. You talk as though the crapbirds already won the lombardi, get your head out of your sphincter area and wake up.

BleedPurple
01-10-2012, 09:21 PM
WTF! Who allowed these purple wearing morons on our board. Talk all the smack you want, either way you all still look gay wearing purple. You talk as though the crapbirds already won the lombardi, get your head out of your sphincter area and wake up.

I get it. The season is over for you, so you would rather talk fashion than football. This is a football forum though, the TLC forums are >>>>>> thataway. :wave:

MACH1
01-10-2012, 11:53 PM
http://memecreator.net/the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world/showimage.php/4021/I-don%27t-always-watch-teams-that-suck--But-when-I-do-its-the-Ravens-.jpg

howdy
01-11-2012, 06:26 AM
http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/n_grvQ3U5ihieoWs_P3_.Q--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusnflexperts/United-Flight-Board-at-the-Denver-Airport.jpg

How about it?

jtbsteeler
01-11-2012, 06:27 AM
You guys just love saying this :chuckle:. Guess those ten other games were lucky breaks. Our season is over? No, sorry, as much as you wish it was, we are still actually in the playoffs. We lost two games (on the road) to sub 500 teams--big deal. If deluding yourself into thinking we are built for you and not just built to win football games helps you to cope with getting Tebow'd, then it's no skin off my ass. But don't be surprised if the Ravens bring home a Lombardi while your steelers are tweeting snide remarks at their own fanbase :rofl:

Actually, I'd be shocked as hell if that happened.

Arthur Jones and Co. are on the cusp of getting their twitter feeds lit the hell up.

Christian Snyder
01-11-2012, 05:25 PM
The ratbirds aren't going to win the superbowl with a QB that is on the decent side of average. The great Joe Crappo is just waiting to turn the whole stadium into his own personal toilet. I just pray to God it happens against the Broncos (I'll take a loss to the Texans as well).....

IowaSteeler927
01-12-2012, 12:49 AM
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j99/zclary923/shirt44.jpg

IowaSteeler927
01-12-2012, 12:51 AM
We are very jealous of your one and done scrubbery in the playoffs. Hopefully Harbs can talk the team down from emulating your epic failure this year.

Boy ain't that the pot calling the kettle black? How many times have you guys choked in the playoffs the past decade?

BleedPurple
01-12-2012, 02:54 AM
Boy ain't that the pot calling the kettle black? How many times have you guys choked in the playoffs the past decade?

Against an 8-8 team? Never.

IowaSteeler927
01-12-2012, 03:45 AM
Regular season records mean nothing in the playoffs. Whole different situation.

BleedPurple
01-12-2012, 04:59 AM
Regular season records mean nothing in the playoffs. Whole different situation.

Let's examine that.

Superbowl winners with 8 losses? 0
Superbowl winners with 7 losses? 0
6 losses? 3
5 losses? 3
4 losses? 11
3 losses? 11
2 losses? 12
1 loss? 4
0 losses? 1

Noticing a trend here? See how it isn't a random distribution, but skewed towards teams with 4 or fewer losses? Yea, regular season records are actually a great indicator of post season success.

Also, 4 whole 8-8 teams made it to the divisional round in the history of the superbowl. Of course, one of those 4 was the 1985 Browns, who had a bye week during the wildcard round, so they were one and done in the playoffs. So yea, regular season record tends to at least predict post season success. 66% of 8-8 teams that make the playoffs go one and done.

EDIT: Not trying to rub it in, just pointing to a few numbers that contradict your opinion.

ShutDown24
01-12-2012, 05:16 AM
I give you, the "male team"

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/People/Cheer/~/media/23FEA08A6597496C9F2BDC33C866FCA3.ashx

BleedPurple
01-12-2012, 05:49 AM

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/People/Cheer/~/media/23FEA08A6597496C9F2BDC33C866FCA3.ashx

Lots of time to drool over Baltimore male cheerleaders now that you don't have to watch any more pesky playoff games, eh?

IowaSteeler927
01-12-2012, 06:46 AM
Let's examine that.

Superbowl winners with 8 losses? 0
Superbowl winners with 7 losses? 0
6 losses? 3
5 losses? 3
4 losses? 11
3 losses? 11
2 losses? 12
1 loss? 4
0 losses? 1

Noticing a trend here? See how it isn't a random distribution, but skewed towards teams with 4 or fewer losses? Yea, regular season records are actually a great indicator of post season success.

Also, 4 whole 8-8 teams made it to the divisional round in the history of the superbowl. Of course, one of those 4 was the 1985 Browns, who had a bye week during the wildcard round, so they were one and done in the playoffs. So yea, regular season record tends to at least predict post season success. 66% of 8-8 teams that make the playoffs go one and done.

EDIT: Not trying to rub it in, just pointing to a few numbers that contradict your opinion.

Well in my opinion they're not. Regular season records determine playoff seeding and whether or not a team wins it's respective division which again has to do with playoff seeding. Once the playoffs role around it's no holds barred. Teams break open the playbooks and it's all or nothing. Look at the Cardinals and their route to Super Bowl 43. How about last year when the Saints got knocked off by Seattle? This year we got beat by Denver.

BleedPurple
01-12-2012, 08:00 AM
Well in my opinion they're not. Regular season records determine playoff seeding and whether or not a team wins it's respective division which again has to do with playoff seeding. Once the playoffs role around it's no holds barred. Teams break open the playbooks and it's all or nothing. Look at the Cardinals and their route to Super Bowl 43. How about last year when the Saints got knocked off by Seattle? This year we got beat by Denver.

Yea, I would say the Saints dropped one to an inferior team-- huge failure on their part. We did the same thing earlier in the season, difference being it wasn't in the post season--still a huge failure, but not choking in the post season. I would say the exact same thing about the Steelers. You dropped one to an inferior team--huge post season failure, one I do not hope to repeat, which is where this argument started. My prediction is the Bronco's mediocrity catches up with them in Foxborough.

whitty hutton
01-12-2012, 08:30 AM

LOL as a Ravens fan i can wholeheartedly agree the male cheerleaders is gay

harrison'samonster
01-12-2012, 02:21 PM
LOL as a Ravens fan i can wholeheartedly agree the male cheerleaders is gay

Thank you! I've got absolutely nothing against gay people, I don't see why it's even an issue with some people. But there is one thing that should transcend any rivalry, and that is the agreement that male cheerleaders in football is a little odd.

BleedPurple
01-12-2012, 03:24 PM
Thank you! I've got absolutely nothing against gay people, I don't see why it's even an issue with some people. But there is one thing that should transcend any rivalry, and that is the agreement that male cheerleaders in football is a little odd.

Not only odd, but maybe unique to Baltimore. I have not seen any on other teams. Who cares though?

ShutDown24
01-12-2012, 04:52 PM
Baltimore: The only city in the world where male cheerleading transcends football.

Christian Snyder
01-12-2012, 05:31 PM
THIS JUST IN!!!:

The Ravens have now changed their name to the Baltimore Gaybirds, our sources indicate that the move was made to go along with the male cheerleaders. Local parents are concerned that both the name and the cheerleaders are a little bit too suggestive for the childeren. What is your opinion? Feel free to post your opinions!

harrison'samonster
01-12-2012, 06:07 PM
Not only odd, but maybe unique to Baltimore. I have not seen any on other teams. Who cares though?

You're right, nobody should care. It's not like it makes any difference to the football team. I wonder who makes those decisions about the cheerleading staff?

BleedPurple
01-13-2012, 11:53 PM
THIS JUST IN!!!:

The Ravens have now changed their name to the Baltimore Gaybirds, our sources indicate that the move was made to go along with the male cheerleaders. Local parents are concerned that both the name and the cheerleaders are a little bit too suggestive for the childeren. What is your opinion? Feel free to post your opinions!

Yea OK. Enjoy the game Sunday--sorry you aren't playing. Guess you have 8 months to think about how you got swept by the 'Gaybirds', and then Tebow'd.

BleedPurple
01-13-2012, 11:58 PM
You're right, nobody should care. It's not like it makes any difference to the football team. I wonder who makes those decisions about the cheerleading staff?

Cheerleaders make something like $50 a game, so probably someone waaayyy under Ozzie.

Christian Snyder
01-14-2012, 10:18 AM
What do you mean you hope I enjoy the game sunday? I always enjoy it when the Ravens lose. I thought you knew that?:chuckle: