PDA

View Full Version : Guess I should introduce myself

LambertLunatic
06-27-2006, 07:17 PM
I'm sure that this board has gotten a lot of bandwagoners since we won the SB. I guess that I'm a bandwagoner also, since I didn't start watching pro football until the Steelers made the playoffs. Of course, that was a couple years ago, in '72.

I grew up in Pittsburgh (Homestead, actually), and moved to Somerset County when I was 13. Stayed around Somerset till 2000, when I moved here to Niagara Falls, NY (Buffalo Bills country). Although the bills are the most popular team in these parts, I've noticed that there are more Steeler fans around here than all other non bills NFL teams combined.

Ok, I introduced myself. Happy?

HburgXL06
06-27-2006, 08:10 PM
Welcome to the best Steelers site on the net! Hope you enjoy it here! If you have any questions or need anythin feel free to hit me up. That part of NY is nice, although it's cold and it snows all the time. I've been to Niagra Falls once, very cool place. Buffalo is a nice city too, although the Bills haven't been good in a while. Of course there are gonna be Steelers fans up there. There are Steelers fans everywhere! Lol.

BuFu

DIESELMAN
06-27-2006, 08:24 PM
Welcome Bro......Enjoy!!! The people here are great and so is the site.....:helmet:

floodcitygirl
06-27-2006, 09:36 PM
Welcome and enjoy!

Prosdo
06-27-2006, 09:40 PM
Welcome to SF!

BlackNGold203
06-27-2006, 10:24 PM
Welcome aboard!!!!

SteelCityMan786
06-27-2006, 10:31 PM
welcome lambert

SteelShooter
06-27-2006, 10:39 PM
Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome .............................and did I say "Hey There?" :rolleyes:

HometownGal
06-28-2006, 07:34 AM
Hello and welcome! :smile:

nicesteel4life
06-28-2006, 09:13 AM
I'm sure that this board has gotten a lot of bandwagoners since we won the SB. I guess that I'm a bandwagoner also, since I didn't start watching pro football until the Steelers made the playoffs. Of course, that was a couple years ago, in '72.

CLASSIC COMMENT! Loved it!...Welcome to the Boards, I know you will enjoy them.
Also gave you REP for that, as your a TRUE STEELERS FAN!

MyCuz64Furness
06-28-2006, 02:46 PM
welcome from a fellow newb:smile:

SteelerFanInCA
06-28-2006, 05:27 PM
Welcome, welcome.

clevestinks
06-28-2006, 08:14 PM
Welcome to SF

SteelerzGirl
06-28-2006, 09:10 PM
Welcome to Steelers Fever, LambertLunatic! :smile: