PDA

View Full Version : Denver airport openly trolls Steelers fans

SteelerEmpire
01-10-2012, 09:10 PM
Imagine being a Steelers fan that made the trip to Denver for the wild-card game between the Steelers and Broncos.

LINK: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/denver-airport-openly-trolls-steelers-fans-181335546.html

casteeler
01-10-2012, 09:32 PM
Stay classy Denver

BleedPurple
01-10-2012, 09:44 PM
Notbad.jpg

Twentyvalve
01-11-2012, 11:16 AM
Talking crap is stupid, for a fan, or a company. It is not the Last Football Game In History. News Flash: Team Loses in NFL Playoffs. I will go out on a limb: I bet the Broncos lose a football game.

Stay classy Denver

TRH
01-11-2012, 12:25 PM
boy, once again, the "media" hatred for the Steelers is in full swing (regardless of the largest legion of fans nationwide of any team). I've seen this article and others like it AT LEAST 12 different places in the last 24 hours.
# 1....quote "ruining the hopes and dreams of Steeler fans". OK, lets make it sound as dramatic as possible. News flash : It was just a loss, albeit a big one. It wasn't our "hopes and dreams", give me a BREAK.

#2....this isn't even a news story. Things like this go on all the time, nearly every game.

This is what today's society has turned into, instead of professional writers, now you have every Dick, Harry, and Joe that can type writing "blogs" that awful sites like Yahoo stick on their front page and call "news".

LVSteelersfan
01-12-2012, 04:08 PM
Who cares? Really. I hope Tebow throws for 400 on New England. Not likely but I can always hope. Houston and Denver in the AFCC. Woo Hoo.

pete74
01-12-2012, 04:55 PM
I saw this the day after the game and it was our up because the Steeler fans rolled in telling them how bad there team was going to crush Tebow.