PDA

View Full Version : anyone currently watching the replay of sundays game

tony hipchest
01-11-2012, 07:14 PM
...on nfl network?

im a glutton for punishment.

even if we had won and were guaranteed a loss vs patriots, i'd just be glad to watch james harrison hit people for an additional week.

a. brown was interfered with incidentally on 3rd down right before our 2nd fg. not called. the same incidental was called on ike taylor later in the game.

DT shoulda been flagged for taunting after his 1st rec on ike. steelers get flagged for hovering over an opponent every single time.

BLACK_AND_YELLOW
01-11-2012, 07:17 PM
...on nfl network?

im a glutton for punishment.

even if we had won and were guaranteed a loss vs patriots, i'd just be glad to watch james harrison hit people for an additional week.

a. brown was interfered with incidentally on 3rd down right before our 2nd fg. not called. the same incidental was called on ike taylor later in the game.

DT shoulda been flagged for taunting after his 1st rec on ike. steelers get flagged for hovering over an opponent every single time.

Never going to watch the game ever again just like the superbowl... dont need the lost being rubbed in no more.

MACH1
01-11-2012, 07:17 PM
Nope, once was enough.

Haven't even been able to force myself to watch nfln, espn or listen to sirius yet.

Curtain_of_Steel
01-11-2012, 07:37 PM
Was there a game we actually played in, to watch?

tony hipchest
01-11-2012, 07:45 PM
Was there a game we actually played in, to watch?pretty good 2nd half comeback much like vs the ravens just a year ago.

Atlanta Dan
01-11-2012, 08:24 PM
Just turned it off before the overtime TD

Gutty comeback by Ben - we will only have a full appreciation for #7 after he retires

tony hipchest
01-11-2012, 08:28 PM
i didnt turn it off in time.

Wiskey... Tango... Foxtrot... :banging:

StainlessStill
01-11-2012, 08:33 PM
Hah, you guys have some freakin' BALLS. I can barely THINK of it. I can barely READ about it. You guys are watching it? I solute you. I'm already looking forward to 2012. I still never watched a replay from Super Bowl XLV. Can't look backwards. Time is going to have to heal it. Watching it certainly won't do that. Cuts aren't even scars yet.

Atlanta Dan
01-11-2012, 08:47 PM
Hah, you guys have some freakin' BALLS. I can barely THINK of it. I can barely READ about it. You guys are watching it? I solute you. I'm already looking forward to 2012. I still never watched a replay from Super Bowl XLV. Can't look backwards. Time is going to have to heal it. Watching it certainly won't do that. Cuts aren't even scars yet.

It was a great game and I like watching good NFL games:chuckle:

I probably would not watch if I thought this team was destined to go to the Super Bowl and this loss stopped that (you could not pay me enough to watch a replay of the AFC Championship losses to San Diego, Denver, or New England) - but in hindsight this team was screwed after Ben got hurt on top of all the other injuries

Sharkissle29
01-11-2012, 08:54 PM

I probably would not watch if I thought this team was destined to go to the Super Bowl and this loss stopped that (you could not pay me enough to watch a replay of the AFC Championship losses to San Diego, Denver, or New England) - but in hindsight this team was screwed after Ben got hurt on top of all the other injuries

This is why i was not as pissed off as i normally would have been.

Low expectations to start this postseason, if we would have won, we would have lost to the pats this week which would have been much harder to stomach.

StainlessStill
01-11-2012, 08:55 PM

All truth regarding A.) Good game and B.) this team not destined for the Super Bowl. I can handle the loss. The ONLY thing that haunts me, is that it came at Tebow's expense and that, go figure, it was us that he had the greatest game of his career.

I still think Tebow is career backup. Even has-been wannabe nobodies have GREAT games that Tebow displayed, I just wish it didn't come against us. Tebow will be out of the saddle or possibly the NFL in 3 years, tops IMHO but of course, nothing will erase what he did to us. I hope we face him again very, very soon to display the beatdown he should of got the first time.

Curtain_of_Steel
01-11-2012, 08:58 PM
My buddies keep calling me on the game, gradually, one by one by one.

The only saving grace is, they are jets, cowboys and eagles fans, lol

tony hipchest
01-11-2012, 08:59 PM

haha!

i rewatched the SB last year atleast twice and the condensed replay atleast 5 times (more than i wached the win vs seattle which was a pretty boring game).

on top of that, i watched every single show recap w/ analysis- primetime, total access, nfl live, inside the nfl etc.

then i finally capped it off watching the packers highlight Americas Game, just thinking what coulda been. :doh:

i still watch SB XXX vs cowboys every 2 years or so, and the nfl films version every year leading up to the sb.

just like last sunday, and last year i just KNOW we're gonna win. :doh: i guess im over them and can look back and appreciate the good games they were. in spite of the mistakes, most teams woulda never made it that close.:noidea:

Boomer
01-11-2012, 09:22 PM
I can't rewatch it. I've avoided all sports shows on TV and radio and will for a while I guess. At least till Teblow gets knocked outta the layoffs. I don't want to hear one word about him.

TRH
01-11-2012, 09:36 PM
no, have no interest whatsoever.

Usually when we lose a regular game or an important game, i'm glued to all the ESPN's, Sportscenters, Mike & Mike's, Fox, and more listening to any and all opinions and analogies that i can, but this loss?
I changed the channel before the final TD celebration even made it out of the end zone and have banned myself from any "ESPN" type of show or channel out there.
I don't want to hear anything about how Tebow's a god and the next Tom Brady, how we suck, and the various analysts "rubbing it in" or anything else. I just don't want to hear about it or see it again. I saw enough mistakes from our side in that game to last 3 lifetimes and most of them are still crystal clear fresh.

tony hipchest
01-11-2012, 10:07 PM
so im gettin ready to watch inside the nfl...

does this mean y'all dont wanna know what warren sapp and chrissy collinsworth have to say?

:laughing:

jjpro11
01-11-2012, 10:11 PM
i probably won't watch ESPN until the week leading up to the Super Bowl, depending on who's in it... even then, if there's anything else half decent on, i'll watch that instead. living near Cleveland, i don't listen to sports talk radio as it is... and i don't have Serius, so no issue there. i'll watch all the remaining playoff games, but probably nothing else related to them unless it involves losses by the Ravens or Patriots.

harrison'samonster
01-11-2012, 10:27 PM
I'm surprised I'm able to get on this site, I probably won't watch anything to do with football until next season.

I definitely couldn't stand watching replays of this last loss, and now last years SB seems worse and worse.

MACH1
01-12-2012, 12:08 AM
so im gettin ready to watch inside the nfl...

does this mean y'all dont wanna know what warren sapp and chrissy collinsworth have to say?

:laughing:

I've had enough of the tebow sack licking I can stand.
Maybe after they've been bounced out. :laughing:

TRH
01-12-2012, 12:32 AM
I've had enough of the tebow sack licking I can stand.
Maybe after they've been bounced out. :laughing:

Yeah, i probably won't start watching any of it again until AFTER some of the games are played this weekend.
I just can't take hearing any more about "Tebow" at this point.

stb_steeler
01-12-2012, 08:50 AM
Hearing those idiots on NFL net sunday night was pathetic. The way Dion and Eisen act like little school girls who just got a call from Tommy for a date....:puke:

steelfury02
01-12-2012, 09:10 AM
not defending any analysts- but even Sapp has said he respected the way they bounced back after the 2-2 start, and felt they would have had a deeper run if it weren't for injuries. Kurt Warner went on to say it was one thing for the Packers to do it with a red hot Rodgers - it wouldn't have happened if Rodgers was anywhere near as hobbled as Ben.

My bro in law's family is from NY - big Giants fans - so I think I'll root for them to win it. Other than them - wouldn't mind seeing the Texans or Saints move on. Obviously - both Harbaughs need to be out for me to feel better. I'm indifferent about Green Bay. I think at least the 49ers are going to get the crap kicked out of them and Bmore will barely get bye and get their teeth knocked in at NE.

We shall see. At this point - "Misery loves company"

lardlad
01-12-2012, 11:46 AM
Just turned it off before the overtime TD

Gutty comeback by Ben - we will only have a full appreciation for #7 after he retires

I thought he had a pretty good game all around. The second half the receivers stopped dropping the ball.

lardlad
01-12-2012, 11:48 AM
Cotchery's catch was sick!. I don't know how that ball didn't come loose.

Dino 6 Rings
01-12-2012, 12:23 PM
I couldn't watch the replay last night. Was Wallace as bad the 2nd time around as I remembered? He looked awful in that game on Sunday...maybe he looked better by Wednesday night...

Atlanta Dan
01-12-2012, 12:36 PM
Was Wallace as bad the 2nd time around as I remembered? He looked awful in that game on Sunday...maybe he looked better by Wednesday night...

Yes - Wallace still was awful, as he was during last season's playoffs

TRH
01-12-2012, 12:43 PM
Yes - Wallace still was awful, as he was during last season's playoffs

When i watched the game it appeared to me that he was somewhere between "half-loafing" and on cruise-control.

Fire Arians
01-12-2012, 12:53 PM
http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/20-do-not-want.jpg