PDA

View Full Version : ESPN sportsnation ranking RB's

Stillers#1
06-28-2006, 04:21 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnation/listranker?id=508

I agree with this for the most part, I would switch Seattle and K.C. though.

SteelerFanInCA
06-28-2006, 04:50 PM
I'm not sure about the Saints being #4. Duece McAllister seems to have had some problems with injuries the past few seasons. Maybe that ranking is based on the premise of Reggie Bush being there as well.

Livinginthe past
06-28-2006, 05:02 PM
I think the Patriots will be the most improved running team this year.

Corey Dillon for the pounding and Maroney for the breakaway runs.

Factor in Patrick Pass, who is a very decent runner (just has issues with durability) and one of the best 3rd down backs in the game - Kevin Faulk and you have a unit that will put up some serious yardage this year.

I am also taking onto account the projected improvement of an O-Line thats gets two of its best starters back from injury (LT Matt Light and C Dan Koppen) - and two of its rookies will have a full years starting experience.

I would agree with the top 3 (Hawks, Chargers, Chiefs) as it stands, maybe throw Denver into the mix also.

NM

CantStop85
06-28-2006, 05:17 PM
I think they did a pretty good job of ranking both the runningbacks and pass catchers.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
06-28-2006, 06:31 PM
My top 5
1. Sand Diego
2. Kansas City
3. Seatle
4. Giants
5. Steelers

Stillers#1
06-28-2006, 06:43 PM
I think they did a good job defensively, and the RB deal is the situation at RB. Not just the best player, which is why KC should be first, they have two pllayer who would start pretty much everywhere.

MattsMe
06-29-2006, 02:17 AM
I think they did a good job defensively, and the RB deal is the situation at RB. Not just the best player, which is why KC should be first, they have two pllayer who would start pretty much everywhere.

But one of those two may not play at all if he doesn't get medical clearance.

boLT fan
06-29-2006, 11:37 AM

They said that if the Chiefs had Tony Richardson still, they would have been first. So they pretty much based it on the Fullbacks for the first two, which obviously had Lorenzo Neal winning. And we have a big fast back in Turner, too. He'll be a great starter on another team when his contract runs out.

Overall I think they did good, but the Giants should have been a little higher.

clevestinks
06-29-2006, 08:20 PM
If we didn`t have so many IF`s I would rate us pretty high. If Staley plays and stays healthy , lookout!