PDA

View Full Version : wheres 3 to be 4?

tony hipchest
06-28-2006, 05:29 PM
i would like to aknowledge his contributions to the board :sofunny:. the bengalbrian threads wouldnt be the same without him. :sofunny:. maybe he found a patriots board better than ours? :toofunny:

Livinginthe past
06-28-2006, 05:31 PM
Im afraid I had to notify his pastor about his recent behaviour.

We currently have him housed in secure accomodation - details to follow when I know more.....

NM

tony hipchest
06-28-2006, 05:42 PM
We currently have him housed in secure accomodation -

NM

guantanamo bay?

starting a private DanSr :salute: thread just wouldnt be the same without his added insight.

HburgXL06
06-28-2006, 06:00 PM
Im afraid I had to notify his pastor about his recent behaviour.

We currently have him housed in secure accomodation - details to follow when I know more.....

NM

Did they send him to a monk monastary?

BuFu

Stillers#1
06-28-2006, 06:36 PM
guantanamo bay?

starting a private DanSr :salute: thread just wouldnt be the same without his added insight.

Please start a private DanSr thread, I have been saving up all my good ones for that flamer.

tony hipchest
06-28-2006, 06:50 PM
Please start a private DanSr thread, I have been saving up all my good ones for that flamer.:sofunny: i got a few good ones too. i already mentionned "things brighter than private DanSr :salute:" with a black hole at number 1, but then i realized to start a thread about it would include everything under the sun. the list would go on forever!

Livinginthe past
06-29-2006, 05:55 AM
Did they send him to a monk monastary?

BuFu

The pastor and I think he should spend sometime in a religious retreat as far away from civilisation as possible.

Unfortunately this would probably turn into some type of 'reality based' TV show.

3 to be 4 says he will return when he has 're-engaged with his spiritual centre'.

NM

MattsMe
06-29-2006, 09:06 PM
The pastor and I think he should spend sometime in a religious retreat as far away from civilisation as possible.

Unfortunately this would probably turn into some type of 'reality based' TV show.

3 to be 4 says he will return when he has 're-engaged with his spiritual centre'.

NM

Does this mean he's visiting with Tom Cruise?

CantStop85
06-29-2006, 09:47 PM
We shouldn't blame 3 to be 4 for leaving us...we should blame tony_hipchest for scrambling his brains.

tony hipchest
06-30-2006, 12:04 AM
We shouldn't blame 3 to be 4 for leaving us...we should blame tony_hipchest for scrambling his brains. i feel bad. i think i ran him off.

anywho a recent thread was resurected with bengalbrian proclaiming the best smacktalk forum ever so i thought i would browse (yes, i broke down). what i found was rather enlightening:

bengalfans holding smackoffs against eachother

bengalfans pretending to be steeler trolls under made up alternate id's (suprisingly an unnamed troll on our board was very paranoid and convinced it was me :sofunny: )

a steelersfever blast thread that turned into a very personal argument amongst bengalfans that shoulda been handled via pm

an overly sensitive admin

and many other tidbits

:rofl:

steelers>bengals

steelerfans>bengalfans

:busted:

tony hipchest
07-01-2006, 12:57 PM
holy cow! a 3 to be 4 sighting! oddly enough, on the heels of a suitanim sighting. i knew it all along. they ARE the same person (under 2 different sn's)! :sofunny:

HburgXL06
07-01-2006, 01:38 PM
CS85, your sig, what the f*ck?!

BuFu

CantStop85
07-01-2006, 03:52 PM
CS85, your sig, what the f*ck?!

BuFu
What can I say? That's how I roll.

:sofunny:

Stillers#1
07-01-2006, 04:47 PM
What can I say? That's how I roll.

:sofunny:

Only a ginger kid could pull off that sig.

CantStop85
07-01-2006, 06:57 PM
Only a ginger kid could pull off that sig.
I'd ask what that means...but I'm guessing it's something insulting. :blurp:

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-01-2006, 08:12 PM
I'd ask what that means...but I'm guessing it's something insulting. :blurp:

lmao! ginger kid!

click here to learn about gingers (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZetLTycMLPE)

tony hipchest
07-01-2006, 08:16 PM
I'd ask what that means...but I'm guessing it's something insulting. :blurp: lol. ive never heard that but im thinking it might be a gilligans island reference.

Koopa
07-01-2006, 08:58 PM
ginger is referring to what cartman from south park calls red heads. he also says they have no soul

Suitanim
07-01-2006, 10:09 PM
Did he really leave?

I'm not surprised. Intelligent subtle sarcasm doesn't go over very well here...

Hey, 3 to 4, come back! There's enough good to overshadow the dumb.

CantStop85
07-01-2006, 10:47 PM
ginger is referring to what cartman from south park calls red heads. he also says they have no sole
No soul? I might as well be Japanese then, eh?

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-01-2006, 11:48 PM
lmao! ginger kid!

click here to learn about gingers (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZetLTycMLPE)

watch the youtube link i posted.... this will explain it cartman style!

3 to be 4
07-01-2006, 11:50 PM
i was just busy moving, is all, really (sniff!) its nice to know you all cared (sniff!)

BlitzburghRockCity
07-02-2006, 01:58 AM
You sure you arent taking in a few too many cold ones this evening ?

HburgXL06
07-02-2006, 03:00 AM
All I can say is....

F*CK BEIN GINGER!!

REDHEADS REPRESENT!!! The Real Minority!

PS: I'm ripped!

BuFu

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-02-2006, 04:39 PM
All I can say is....

F*CK BEIN GINGER!!

REDHEADS REPRESENT!!! The Real Minority!

PS: I'm ripped!

BuFu

smokin elieviates the pain that is associated with ginger-vitis lol

tony hipchest
07-02-2006, 04:43 PM
i was wrong. "ginger" isnt a gilligans island reference, its a south park reference :rolleyes:

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-02-2006, 04:45 PM
i was wrong. "ginger" isnt a gilligans island reference, its a south park reference :rolleyes:

ya i always get those two shows mixed up as well....:sofunny:

3 to be 4
07-02-2006, 04:45 PM
You sure you arent taking in a few too many cold ones this evening ?

no, that would have been (hic!) instead of (sniff!)

and no, no cocaine is involved either

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-02-2006, 04:54 PM
no, that would have been (hic!) instead of (sniff!)

and no, no cocaine is involved either

of course not, brady, dillon, and vrabel cleared the city by buying out all the dealers.

BBC
07-02-2006, 04:56 PM
of course not, brady, dillon, and vrabel cleared the city by buying out all the dealers.

That would have been semi-funny if you had used someone that's actually known for drug use...someone like Randy Moss.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-02-2006, 05:00 PM
That would have been semi-funny if you had used someone that's actually known for drug use...someone like Randy Moss.

u dont think dillon and brady keep a razor and a mirror handy at all times?

oh and a big ha ha to randy.... weed is nothing compared to coke tho

3 to be 4
07-02-2006, 05:01 PM
his sig should be Geez aka Notsofunny

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-02-2006, 05:07 PM
his sig should be Geez aka Notsofunny

:yawn:

change your name to "it will be 3 4ever"

tony hipchest
07-02-2006, 05:13 PM

how bout the fast and furious, date rape russell, or GBH janikowski?

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-02-2006, 05:20 PM
how bout the fast and furious, date rape russell, or GBH janikowski?

dude, darrel russel died a few month ago so u can chill on him.
he wasnt the driver anyways. and i believe he was never proven a date rapist either.

tony hipchest
07-02-2006, 06:35 PM
dude, darrel russel died a few month ago so u can chill on him.
he wasnt the driver anyways. and i believe he was never proven a date rapist either. ok, lets add t. maronovich and t. brown to the list of splif burners and candy caners.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-02-2006, 06:56 PM
ok, lets add t. maronovich and t. brown to the list of splif burners and candy caners.

u cant use marijuanavich against us... we didnt like him either. but please tell me what your accusing timmy of. im sure he did less in oak/LA than santnonio (sp?) has done in the last year or so

tony hipchest
07-02-2006, 07:14 PM
but please tell me what your accusing timmy of. what a turn!

probably the same thing you were accusing dillon and brady of.

are you saying what is good for the goose is NOT good for the gander?

(unless you find it acceptable to accuse 2 pAtriots of being cokeheads, yet like to be bent when someone says the exact same thing about a raider legend)

HburgXL06
07-02-2006, 10:10 PM
smokin elieviates the pain that is associated with ginger-vitis lol

Ain't no pain, it's the chill shit.

I'll say the shit again...

REDHEADS REPRESENT!!

BuFu

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-02-2006, 11:37 PM
what a turn!

probably the same thing you were accusing dillon and brady of.

are you saying what is good for the goose is NOT good for the gander?

(unless you find it acceptable to accuse 2 pAtriots of being cokeheads, yet like to be bent when someone says the exact same thing about a raider legend)

i wasnt getting bent out of shape all i was doing was asking what are you saying he did because i never heard of that goin on, and since u went the direction of calling out what ppl did in reality, i thought thats what u were doin wit timmy. if u were just messin around then i have no prob with that. he actually clowed the raider organization the other day so its not like i was being protective, just curious.

tony hipchest
07-02-2006, 11:41 PM
i wasnt getting bent out of shape all i was doing was asking what are you saying he did because i never heard of that goin on, and since u went the direction of calling out what ppl did in reality, i thought thats what u were doin wit timmy. if u were just messin around then i have no prob with that. he actually clowed the raider organization the other day so its not like i was being protective, just curious.as far as i know, "timmy", brady, and dillon all done the same ammount of coke. (although judging by the size of dillons nose i'd say hes a kirby compared to a swiffer)

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-02-2006, 11:47 PM
as far as i know, "timmy", brady, and dillon all done the same ammount of coke. (although judging by the size of dillons nose i'd say hes a kirby compared to a swiffer)

ya i know but yall knew i was joking about them 2, u brought up real life situations and timmy in the same breath so i wasnt sure what u were doing. its all good

oh and lol at kirby.... did u see his lil fit to the reporters showing him his career stats that shit was funny. roid rage, or high on coke? u be the judge :bouncy:

tony hipchest
07-03-2006, 12:15 AM
"other bengal fans uses for the stadium pal" was a brilliant thread and im bummed i didnt have a chance to participate in it.

oh, back to your post geez, i was just messin wit yo head. thats what i get paid to do.

tony hipchest
07-03-2006, 04:12 PM
beer bongs
leg warmers
an i. v.
a turkey baster
an a$$hat
a hat that holds 2 beers with the tube/ straws running to the mouth
the "gee-whizzinator" aka bengals suck :sofunny:

SteelShooter
07-03-2006, 05:00 PM
Does this mean he's visiting with Tom Cruise?

:sofunny: :sofunny: :dang: LMAO!!!!!!!! :dang: :sofunny: :sofunny:

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-03-2006, 06:59 PM
"other bengal fans uses for the stadium pal" was a brilliant thread and im bummed i didnt have a chance to participate in it.

oh, back to your post geez, i was just messin wit yo head. thats what i get paid to do.

some one needs to cut your pay then :smile:

tony hipchest
07-05-2006, 11:41 PM
beer bongs
leg warmers
an i. v.
a turkey baster
an a$$hat
a hat that holds 2 beers with the tube/ straws running to the mouth
the "gee-whizzinator" aka bengals suck :sofunny:

a colonostic healing bag
a shower curtain rod hanging douch
an icy-hot gel knee wrap
a popscicle maker

Livinginthe past
07-06-2006, 02:05 AM
Quoting ones self is unbecoming of the Future Ruler of the Blast Furnace.

NM

3 to be 4
07-06-2006, 07:22 AM
extra sausage
vasoline
balmex
desitan
kelbasa
Heinz 57