PDA

View Full Version : Axl Tyson Arrested

83-Steelers-43
06-28-2006, 04:55 PM
Axl Rose Out of Jail
Guns N' Roses frontman Axl Rose was released from a Swedish jail on Tuesday, after being arrested for allegedly biting a security guard on the leg.

Rose was held on suspicion of attacking and threatening the guard, as well as causing damage to the Berns Hotel in Stockholm where the alleged scuffle took place, according to police spokeswoman Towe Hagg.

After agreeing to pay a fine of $5,500, he was released from jail around 7 pm.

He was also ordered to pay $1360 in damages to the security guard.

No criminal files were filed against Rose, who is set to perform in Oslo, Norway, tonight.

According to Hagg, the singer was intoxicated at the time of the 8 am confrontation and "was deemed too intoxicated to be questioned right away."

It is not known what exactly started the altercation, but Swedish tabloid newspapers claim the security guard attempted to step in when the 44-year-old rocker began arguing with a woman in the hotel lobby.

One of the officers who arrested Rose, Fredrik Nylen, was quoted on the Aftonbladet news Web site as saying that the rocker had behaved aggressively toward police and had to be "handcuffed and restrained" in the hotel.

The band played a concert in Stockholm Globe Arena on Monday night, and Rose had been partying at a popular nightclub before the Tuesday morning incident, according to the Swedish news report.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/detail?blogid=7&entry_id=6597

83-Steelers-43
06-28-2006, 04:56 PM
I think it's time for old Axl to ride off into the sunset.

tony hipchest
06-28-2006, 05:01 PM
The band played a concert in Stockholm Globe Arena on Monday night, and Rose had been partying at a popular nightclub before the Tuesday morning incident, according to the Swedish news report.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/detail?blogid=7&entry_id=6597

what band?

he must think hes bigger than david hasselhoff in russia. sweden????

i thought he ALREADY rode off into the sunset!

SteelerFanInCA
06-28-2006, 05:53 PM
What is Axl? About 100 right now?

Ambridge
06-28-2006, 10:55 PM
I'm surprised no one over the years hasn't just beat the dog shit out of Rose.
Little Macho Dwarfs like him need a good beat down.

MattsMe
06-29-2006, 12:52 AM
Biting a security guard? :shake02: That's just sad. Axl was once the greatest front man in rock, but now I wouldn't bother walking across the street to watch him play if it was free.