PDA

View Full Version : Chargers Hair-Do's

boLT fan
06-28-2006, 08:48 PM
These are from when the Chargers went to Camp Pendleton and thought maybe Steeler fans might want to see the strange hair of the Chargers (and besides, it's the offseason there is NOTHING interesting happening)

http://www.chargers.com/assets/118/24454_700w450h.jpg
Fro and blonde tips not so sure about that one... and LT's new fullback for when Lorenzo Neal retires.

http://www.chargers.com/assets/118/24453_700w450h.jpg
You can't really tell here, but Merriman has a mohawk. He had it two months before Chad Johnson and it's actually a cool mohawk, no Mr. T thing. He's also confinced the rest of the defense to get mohawks as well. :excited:

Comments?

tony hipchest
06-28-2006, 08:51 PM
http://www.chargers.com/assets/118/24454_700w450h.jpg
Fro and blonde tips not so sure about that one... and LT's new fullback for when Lorenzo Neal retires.

Comments?

another one of tom brady's victims.

Livinginthe past
06-29-2006, 06:10 AM
another one of tom brady's victims.

You just know that Brady gave him a damn good 'frosting'.

'Keep that goddamn metrosexual, shoe-in HOFer away from me - IM the one who has protection now' - LT

NM

SteelerFanInCA
06-29-2006, 01:16 PM
Great picture of LT. It's almost as LT is saying "boy, I could really use one of these when we play The Raiders"

boLT fan
06-29-2006, 01:23 PM
He doesn't need that against the Raiders. He doesn't even need an offensive line, actually. :sofunny:

SteelerFanInCA
06-29-2006, 01:43 PM
Weren't the Raiders the ones that messed up his ribs last year?

silver & black
06-29-2006, 01:56 PM
He doesn't need that against the Raiders. He doesn't even need an offensive line, actually. :sofunny:
I can't wait to see LT try to go after Danny Clark like he says he will... he'll end up a lot worse than bruised ribs this time around. :sofunny:

silver & black
06-29-2006, 01:58 PM
Weren't the Raiders the ones that messed up his ribs last year?
Yep! :sofunny:

boLT fan
06-29-2006, 02:17 PM
I can't wait to see LT try to go after Danny Clark like he says he will... he'll end up a lot worse than bruised ribs this time around. :sofunny:

Injury seems to be the only way Raider's can make tackles nowadays. Kinda funny he was injured and still got 86 yards huh? And one guy won't make a difference in a bad team, sorry.

silver & black
06-29-2006, 02:40 PM
Injury seems to be the only way Raider's can make tackles nowadays. Kinda funny he was injured and still got 86 yards huh? And one guy won't make a difference in a bad team, sorry.
Are you implying that the hit on LT was cheap? You know it wasn't.

The Raiders haven't been a good team for a while, I'll grant you that, but, you really can't think that they are going to be as bad as the last 3 years... can you?

What concernes you the most is, that you know the Raiders are going to be a much improved team this year under Shell. You know it, and you're scared... I can smell it on all the fans of the AFC West. :sofunny:

boLT fan
06-29-2006, 02:48 PM
The hit was fine, but afterward he dug his knuckles into his ribs, far after the tackle. It was meant to injure him.

Improved? Maybe. Much improved? No way. You guys will be better, i'll give you that, but i'm in no way 'scared' of the Raiders.

Did we just hijack another thread arguing? :busted: :boxing:

SteelerFanInCA
06-29-2006, 03:44 PM
Are you implying that the hit on LT was cheap? You know it wasn't.

The Raiders haven't been a good team for a while, I'll grant you that, but, you really can't think that they are going to be as bad as the last 3 years... can you?

What concernes you the most is, that you know the Raiders are going to be a much improved team this year under Shell. You know it, and you're scared... I can smell it on all the fans of the AFC West. :sofunny:
Man, that AFC West is going to be dog fight this year. Should make for some pretty good games this upcoming season.

silver & black
06-29-2006, 03:56 PM
The hit was fine, but afterward he dug his knuckles into his ribs, far after the tackle. It was meant to injure him.

Improved? Maybe. Much improved? No way. You guys will be better, i'll give you that, but i'm in no way 'scared' of the Raiders.

Did we just hijack another thread arguing? :busted: :boxing:
Hey, whatever makes you feel better:rolleyes: .

Well, you started the thread... so technically, we did not hijack it! :bouncy:

HburgXL06
06-29-2006, 05:33 PM
I actually don't think LT be lookin that bad. It ain't a bleach job or nothin and the 'fro look is clean. I like that ice in his ear. He wouldn't need that gun to use on the raiders...just to get through the city of Oakland.

The AFC West is gonna be interestin this year. I think the chargers and broncos will be the front runners...or is there someone I'm forgettin? The raiders will improve but I don't think they are super bowl material yet.

Random personal thought: Last I knew the chargers don't have a mascot. Dodge has finally brought back the Charger. Someone should customize one in the colors of the team with the lightning bolts on it to use before and after games and at promotional events. Maybe it's just me since I like cars so much but it always seemed like the two could go together.

BuFu

silver & black
06-29-2006, 06:17 PM
[QUOTE=HburgXL06]The raiders will improve but I don't think they are super bowl material yet.

You're right, the Raiders are definately not Superbowl material yet. I'll be happy with improvement. :smile:

boLT fan
06-29-2006, 06:26 PM
You're right, the Raiders are definately not Superbowl material yet. I'll be happy with improvement. :smile:

So glad you're not one of those Raider fans to say "OMG WHY U LYIN WE WIN SUPBOWL THS YR". I hope the Chargers and Raiders actually peak at the same time for once, would be some interesting games.

And the Chargers do have a mascot.

http://www.thgallery.com/Images/weekendthree/DSC00944.jpg

Bolt man

HburgXL06
06-29-2006, 06:47 PM

Bolt man

That guy looks like a rejected saturday mornin cartoon hero. I still think I had a good idea wit the Dodge Charger...hey just have bolt man drive it.

BuFu

silver & black
06-29-2006, 07:12 PM
So glad you're not one of those Raider fans to say "OMG WHY U LYIN WE WIN SUPBOWL THS YR". I hope the Chargers and Raiders actually peak at the same time for once, would be some interesting games.

Bolt man

Naw, I'm not hardly that naive. We will definately be an improved team over what we were the last three seasons but, we have a ways to go before we are truely back.

The return of Art Shell is the best thing that has happened to the Raiders since Gruden. If nothing else, he will instill discipline and teach them what it means to be a Raider. There is no one better to bring back the "Commitment to excellence" than Art Shell... he, and that era of Raiders, lived it!

The Raiders are now one of the youngest teams in the NFL instead of one of the oldest. We did fairly well in the draft with the addition of Huff, Howard, Bing and McQuistan. These are all young, physically gifted players that should develope into solid players.

Brooks will probably start the season but, I wouldn't be surprised to see Walter before the end of the season. All indications are that he is a very special talent. Great pocket awareness, able to avoid the rush and buy time, big arm, and can make every throw on the field with accuracy, 6'6" 235 lbs. He is so promising that we passed on Leinert. Time will tell how smart that was.

All in all, I'm excited about next season. It should be fun to watch... lots of positive things happening in Raider Nation... hell, it can't be worse than it has been the last three years!

I agree, it would be nice if the Raiders and the Chargers were both decent at the same time. I still think we are going to split with the Chargers and the Chiefs this year. If we could take one against the donkeys, that would be awsome, but I don't know about that, they're pretty damn good. You guys are a good team but, I think Rivers is going to have an adjustment period before he settles in and really gets it going. Unfortunately for him, the Raiders get to welcome him to the NFL! I think we take game one. :bouncy:

boLT fan
06-29-2006, 07:44 PM
Shell sounds like he really knows what he is doing off the field, i'm not sure on the field though. He took all the Raiders on a fishing trip, which actually sounds like a good idea.

I don't really think Rivers we cause us to lose Game 1 against you guys. Most Raider fans seem to forget that guy named LT. And that other guy named Gates. There's also a guy named Merriman people forget about it. Rivers doesn't have to win the game alone, and with Martyball, he won't have to throw every down. Sure, Rivers will have to adjust, but that doesn't mean the whole team does. We'll take game 1 and 2. ;)

tony hipchest
06-29-2006, 07:58 PM

no way the chargers can claim tedi bruschi as their mascot!

silver & black
06-29-2006, 08:00 PM
Shell sounds like he really knows what he is doing off the field, i'm not sure on the field though. He took all the Raiders on a fishing trip, which actually sounds like a good idea.

I don't really think Rivers we cause us to lose Game 1 against you guys. Most Raider fans seem to forget that guy named LT. And that other guy named Gates. There's also a guy named Merriman people forget about it. Rivers doesn't have to win the game alone, and with Martyball, he won't have to throw every down. Sure, Rivers will have to adjust, but that doesn't mean the whole team does. We'll take game 1 and 2. ;)
I didn't forget about any of the guys you named. To tell you the truth, if I could have any one of those guys on my team, I would take Merriman... that guy is a beast!

No way the Chargers sweep us this year... aint gonna happen!:sofunny:

SteelerFanInCA
06-30-2006, 10:56 AM

I bumped into that Guy Merriam a few weeks ago in SD. That guy is a beast. That dude has like "zero" body fat. I couldn't believe how broad the dude's shoulders were. I just kept thinking to myself.. " this is the guy who kept squashing Manning".

RoethlisBURGHer
06-30-2006, 12:38 PM
LT is DA MAN!

By the end of his career he will be one of the top 5 RB's of ALL TIME.