Better coached
Better protection
Better pressure
Better coverage
MUCH BETTER COACHED!

Sixburgher
01-14-2012, 10:44 PM
Cool story, bro.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/10/patsfans-com-patriots-fan-forum.html

Still time to hop on the wagon, you know.

TRH
01-14-2012, 10:46 PM
Tougher
Meaner
Faster
Better coached
Better protection
Better pressure
Better coverage
MUCH BETTER COACHED!

Its hard to even think about. Our coaching staff performance was downright despicable compared to this. Belichik's staff is embarrassing our staff on a very high level right now. Tomlin's guys didn't even look ready to play....it was a sad sight...but not the first time this has happened..
As far as meaner, you got that right. We don't even seem to have a leader on the field on the defensive side of the ball anymore.
I like Tomlin, but if i was him, i'd be embarrassed to the highest degree right now. Thats how we should have approached this game.

Boomer
01-14-2012, 10:48 PM
You got the title of this thread wrong. It should be CHEATRIOTS...:sofunny::flap:

:tt::tt02::tt::tt02:

Fire Arians
01-14-2012, 11:00 PM
Fire arians!

Curtain_of_Steel
01-16-2012, 01:26 PM
I hate to say it, but BIB BIG BIG Pats fan the rest of the way. At least Brady will earn it.

No way in hell do I want a whiney versus whiner superbowl in the harbaughs. Hell, I'll root for the Giants all the way despite my dislike for the Mannings.

But if the Pats win it, with that piss poor def, than Brady earned it. Someone has to beat the Ravens and the 49ers. Flacco tosses the ball up for grabs for either a penalty or a miraculouc catch. Ref's didnt want to flag this weekend so they got passes pulling out of thier asses. Unreal.

MACH1
01-16-2012, 01:35 PM
Why is this in the STEELERS section.

Curtain_of_Steel
01-16-2012, 01:37 PM
Because it is. Did someone forget to put a stamp on it to send it elsewhere?

Relax dude, its ok to violate the constitution of steelers message board, or is that terms for hanging?

TRH
01-16-2012, 01:56 PM
I hate to say it, but BIB BIG BIG Pats fan the rest of the way. At least Brady will earn it.

No way in hell do I want a whiney versus whiner superbowl in the harbaughs. Hell, I'll root for the Giants all the way despite my dislike for the Mannings.

But if the Pats win it, with that piss poor def, than Brady earned it. Someone has to beat the Ravens and the 49ers. Flacco tosses the ball up for grabs for either a penalty or a miraculouc catch. Ref's didnt want to flag this weekend so they got passes pulling out of thier asses. Unreal.

"Brady" earned it? Excuse me? I thought it was the "TEAM" that earns it. There's alot of players on the Patriots besides Tom Brady.
This is one reason i dislike them so much. Everybody gives Tom Brady ALL the credit...and forgets the supporting cast and coaching.
I know what you're trying to say, but still....Brady didn't do anything by himself, so i would correct this as you think "the Patriots earned it"

Curtain_of_Steel
01-16-2012, 02:02 PM
Last I seen, Belicheck isn't passing the ball.

No run game, great TE's, Welker. Brady doesn't toss the ball up for grabs and hope for a penalty or a miracle catch like Flacco. Avg QB on that team, they are less than 500 this year.

I'm not correcting anything, as I graduated school and do not need a passing grade anymore, lol

Don't get me wrong, Im not a pats fan, but I rather they win than the Ravens or 49ers. Brady will have to carry the team to do it.

Truman_sparks
01-16-2012, 02:09 PM
It's in the Steeler section because I was comparing the way the disgusting Pats played the team that just defeated us, and was pointing out the difference in the way each team played the common opponent. The Steelers made Denver look like invincible world beaters, the Pats stomped them like men against boys!

Disgusting!

tony hipchest
01-16-2012, 02:26 PM
no matter how you try to spin it, you still started a thread in the wrong forum. if you wanna discuss how great the patriots are, do in in the NFL FORUM.

believe it or not, some people come here to read about and discuss the pittsburgh steelers, NOT the new england ****sticks.

Truman_sparks
01-16-2012, 03:42 PM
Um, wrong.....

StainlessStill
01-16-2012, 03:47 PM
I agree. Why in the f*ck is a thread titled "Patriots" in the Steelers forum? Get that garbage out of here and into the NFL Forum!

plenewken
01-16-2012, 03:48 PM
Last I seen, Belicheck isn't passing the ball.

No run game, great TE's, Welker. Brady doesn't toss the ball up for grabs and hope for a penalty or a miracle catch like Flacco. Avg QB on that team, they are less than 500 this year.

I'm not correcting anything, as I graduated school and do not need a passing grade anymore, lol

Don't get me wrong, Im not a pats fan, but I rather they win than the Ravens or 49ers. Brady will have to carry the team to do it.

Yep. They can even use Brady to punt the ball. He pinned the Donkeys on their 10yd line. Nice punt if you ask me.

TRH
01-16-2012, 04:00 PM
Tougher
Meaner
Faster
Better coached
Better protection
Better pressure
Better coverage
MUCH BETTER COACHED!

let me add one more...

-utilizes their tight ends (and effectively) ALL THE TIME

Truman_sparks
01-16-2012, 04:18 PM
Sorry!!!! I'll rename the damn thread............

How differently the STEELERS played the Broncos as compared to the unnamed team that played them next..........

Fixed it.

tony hipchest
01-16-2012, 04:26 PM
wrong.

you dont run this message board, so i suggest you quit pretending you do and start following the COC. thanks.

stb_steeler
01-16-2012, 04:52 PM
I agree. Why in the f*ck is a thread titled "Patriots" in the Steelers forum? Get that garbage out of here and into the NFL Forum!

This is where it goes.....
http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z473/tacomayardsale/Sold%20Items/Picture001.jpg

Truman_sparks
01-16-2012, 05:15 PM
Never said I did, board Tsar!

Buddha Bus
01-16-2012, 05:45 PM
Never said I did, board Tsar!

You do realize Tony's a mod.... right? He has every right to tell you where to put it. I just don't think you'll appreciate his next suggestion as much. :popcorn:

FanSince72
01-16-2012, 05:47 PM
Tell you what, if our coaching staff wanted to look somewhere for inspiration, we could do a lot worse than Belichick.
Say what you want about him but the man gets it done and has his team ready 98% of the time.

That said, I think I'm leaning towards Eli to take it all.

There's just something about him doing more in 7 years than his overrated brother has done in 14 that makes me want to root for him.

There's a bonus to him winning as well...

Since Eli and Ben are part of the famous "Class of '04 (along with Rivers), if Eli wins another SB, he'd have 2 and would thus be considered "Elite".
And since Ben has 2 and has been to 3 in the same time frame as well as being part of the same draft as Eli, maybe Ben can finally be part of the "Elite" conversation as he deserves to be.

So I think it's kind of a win-win all around.

PATS16N0
01-17-2012, 03:11 AM
If we're going to call Ben and Eli elite than we'll need a whole new word to describe Brady.

Buddha Bus
01-17-2012, 04:09 AM
If we're going to call Ben and Eli elite than we'll need a whole new word to describe Brady.

"The Greatest QB To Ever Lace-up A Pair Of High-Heeled Pumps" sounds about right. :sofunny:

JustinM
01-17-2012, 08:46 AM
Tougher
Meaner
Faster
Better coached
Better protection
Better pressure
Better coverage
MUCH BETTER COACHED!

Why did we beat them this year but lose to the Broncos ?!?!?

JustinM
01-17-2012, 08:47 AM

I know! "Cheater".

steeltheone
01-17-2012, 02:05 PM
Why did we beat them this year but lose to the Broncos ?!?!?

Beating a team in the regular season and the playoffs are 2 totally different tasks!

steeltheone
01-17-2012, 02:06 PM

He is amazing!

StainlessStill
01-17-2012, 02:15 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2218/2225382805_d5937dd41d.jpg?v=0

stb_steeler
01-17-2012, 02:29 PM
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa152/pugsmalloy/Brady.jpg

ricardisimo
01-17-2012, 03:53 PM
Why is this in the STEELERS section.
Oh, yeah... way overdue.