PDA

View Full Version : Just for the record....

BlitzburghRockCity
06-28-2006, 09:35 PM
Just a few things to get off my chest so if you all will endulge me for a few minutes I'd appreciate it. :smile:

SF has seen its member base increase dramatically ever since the playoffs last year and its moving forward, full steam. That's awesome and we're growing in a big way and getting noticed by everyone from local newspapers to steelers.com and everything in between. We appreciate each and every one of you and the insight you bring here. We wouldnt be here without you and thats the the truth so thank you all and keep up the good work and enjoy yourselves.

That being said...

Blast Furnace:

It's a football smack talk forum, not a personal vendetta name calling forum. We're supposed to be debating, allbeit in a heated manner since thats what its for, about football. Dont make it personal because it shouldnt be and its not meant to be. It was created for those who like to get it on with rival board members about teams, players, coaches, etc. Just let it go at that. We allow more adult language in there and we allow discussions to get alittle more crazy because lets face it, we're all passionate fans of our team and for those of us that like to debate in a smack type of way, we've obliged and created the BF just for it. But keep anything personal in regards to a persons family, friends, pets, ethnicity, etc out of it because we cant tolerate it and if/when we catch it the post will either be deleted or edit'd and you'll get a warning from one of us to chill out.

Leaving members:

Recently some members have left of their own accord and for their own reasons. It's their business and while we'd like them to stay just like anyone else, they are free to do what they feel is best for them. If they come back, thats great and welcome back... if they don't, so be it, we'll continue to move forward and keep SF going in a positive direction.

Personal issues with other members:

If you have an issue with another member, for whatever reason please bring it to the attention of the mods by reporting the post or PMing us. Dont keep going back and forth arguing and beating a dead horse on a subject. If you dont agree and the other member won't debate it with you in a civil manner, then just walk away and find another thread to post in. If you feel you need to bring it to the attention of the moderators then by all means please do so and we'll investigate the matter and see what/if anything needs to be done. We can't promise we'll always agree with you or that your request can be obliged but we'll certainly afford you the courtesy and respect to check into it. Thats what we're here for. Fighting and carrying on in the public forums does no good and rarely solves anything...not to mention it makes the reputation of SF in general, suffer because potential and current members see the bickering and fighting and it can drive them away from participating. So please if you have an issue, debate it in an adult manner and if you cant do so, just walk away and let us know so we can step in if need be.

Management...

SF is alot busier than we even anticipated during the offseason and to be quite frankly its a bit hard to keep up these days with all the new posts and threads that go up. We only have so much time each day so we try to watch things as much as possible but inevitably things slip through the cracks and we may miss them. PLEASE dont be afraid to use that report posts option that you see in every post and thread on SF. If you dont like something, report it..we get emailed immediately when you do and one of us will check it out as soon as we can and step in if need be. That way you're sure that your concern will be addressed quickly. Hopefully soon we'll be adding another moderator to the team to help out which will be good. Prosdo and I may be the official "police" so to speak on the forums but if everyone can be a concerned citizen we can all work together to make sure that the rules are being enforced in the proper manner and that any innapropriate content is removed in a timely manner. We're pretty easy going mods as you can tell, and even though things are busy these days, if you're doing something against the rules, we'll find ya and deal with it so please just keep up the great Steelers chats and lets all work together. We dont want to over moderate, that is not the goal. That leads to stale and boring conversations on a board. Just be yourself and have fun, but be aware of the rules set forth in the laws of the land.

All in all SF is a great place and we don't want to lose the good rep we've built among Steelers sites on the net. We want to grow and move forward and we hope you all stick along for the ride.

Prosdo
06-28-2006, 10:31 PM
Awesome post Matt! It couldn't have been put any better!

steelerdude
06-29-2006, 09:46 AM
Thanks for all that you do.

BlackNGold203
06-29-2006, 11:11 AM
It's an absolutely fantastic site...kudos to all who make it happen....

I've found in my experience that when you put a large, diverse, and in the case of the internet, "anonymous" group of people together...you will have some issues...Personally?...I look past the BS and totally enjoy the shared information...the humor (of which there is plenty)...and the spirited football talk.

If some choose to abuse this opportunity we all have to interact...then by all means..use the tools available to report them...

Again...kudos to all admins and mods...and a hearty SALUTE to all mt SF brothers and sisters who use this forum in the spirit with which it was created.

:jammin: :peace: :drinkup:

floodcitygirl
06-29-2006, 02:41 PM
It's an absolutely fantastic site...kudos to all who make it happen....

I've found in my experience that when you put a large, diverse, and in the case of the internet, "anonymous" group of people together...you will have some issues...Personally?...I look past the BS and totally enjoy the shared information...the humor (of which there is plenty)...and the spirited football talk.

If some choose to abuse this opportunity we all have to interact...then by all means..use the tools available to report them...

Again...kudos to all admins and mods...and a hearty SALUTE to all mt SF brothers and sisters who use this forum in the spirit with which it was created.

:jammin: :peace: :drinkup:
:iagree: Can there be any question as to why Blitz is a mod??? :cool:

Blitzburgh55
06-29-2006, 06:44 PM
Great Post:busted:

Livinginthe past
06-29-2006, 06:49 PM
Thanks Blitz.

Im certainly looking forward to a blast furnace where other members (regardless of team affiliation) dont get personally abused.

I think light hearted team/ rival player smack is good fun.

You and Prosdo do a great job I think, I know I find it hard enough work just being intelligent and insightful :sofunny:

Thanks again guys.

NM

SteelerzGirl
06-29-2006, 07:34 PM
But keep anything personal in regards to a persons family, friends, pets, ethnicity, etc out of it because we cant tolerate it and if/when we catch it the post will either be deleted or edit'd and you'll get a warning from one of us to chill out.

What about those who wish death upon our members? Does that fall under the "etc" category, or is wishing death upon our members acceptable? Just wonderin'... :popcorn:

silver & black
06-29-2006, 08:30 PM
Just thought I would chime in here, and let you know that, as a fan of another team, I really enjoy this forum. I have been made to feel welcome here, even though I bleed Silver and Black!:smile:

The Steeler fans here are some very cool people, (for the most part) and I enjoy the posts, and the "all in fun" bantering with fans from other teams as well.

This is the only football forum other than RF.net that I visit regularly. Thank you all for making me feel welcome here. :bouncy:

BlitzburghRockCity
06-29-2006, 08:45 PM
I appreciate all the great responses from everyone, and rep points to all of you tonight. I love SF as much as anyone, since the beginning when we were a small site with very little traffic to watching it flourish is something that makes me proud to be a member.

Mike does all the behind the scenes stuff for SF so this place wouldnt run without him...and to Prosdo, my Mod sister :wink: You're doing an awesome job girl!

Thanks to all the members again, you're the reason we're here today and the reason we move forward at such a rapid pace.

And SteelerzGirl, its being taken under advisement.

Black@Gold Forever32
06-29-2006, 08:55 PM
Just thought I would chime in here, and let you know that, as a fan of another team, I really enjoy this forum. I have been made to feel welcome here, even though I bleed Silver and Black!:smile:

The Steeler fans here are some very cool people, (for the most part) and I enjoy the posts, and the "all in fun" bantering with fans from other teams as well.

This is the only football forum other than RF.net that I visit regularly. Thank you all for making me feel welcome here. :bouncy:

You are a cool dude even though you root for the dark side of the force. But you don't give any of us Steelers fans a reason for you not to feel welcome around here.

tony hipchest
06-29-2006, 09:36 PM
Blast Furnace:

It's a football smack talk forum, not a personal vendetta name calling forum. We're supposed to be debating, allbeit in a heated manner since thats what its for, about football. Dont make it personal because it shouldnt be and its not meant to be. It was created for those who like to get it on with rival board members about teams, players, coaches, etc. Just let it go at that. We allow more adult language in there and we allow discussions to get alittle more crazy because lets face it, we're all passionate fans of our team and for those of us that like to debate in a smack type of way, we've obliged and created the BF just for it. But keep anything personal in regards to a persons family, friends, pets, ethnicity, etc out of it because we cant tolerate it and if/when we catch it the post will either be deleted or edit'd and you'll get a warning from one of us to chill out.

as one who is an admitted violator of the intended blast furnace purposes, i would like to take this moment to blame all past transgressionson 3 to be 4. :sofunny: his horrible influence brought out a dark side of me, that i never, ever, want to see again. :toofunny:

of course i am joking, which i will continue to do, but if "bengalbrian" and "Geez aka al shitzmyself" threads are frowned upon, i must say, they were deserved and fun while they lasted. in no way would i wanna offend any of our steelersfever regulars (mostly i just wanna make them laugh). and i must give props to a patsfan, no less, for having our backs. on that note.....

the bengals suck

Hawk Believer
06-29-2006, 09:42 PM

:iagree: Except for the bleeding silver and black. I bleed more blue with neon green piping.

If people here were gonna treat other fans poorly soley based on their team affiliation, I would wager the Seahawk fans would have the biggest target as of late. That has not been my experience. People seem to generally follow the golden rule around here. You can disagree in a civil manner and still be treated with respect. So kudos to the mods and the rest of the community that fosters that culture!:salute:

tony hipchest
06-29-2006, 09:48 PM
:iagree: Except for the bleeding silver and black. I bleed more blue with neon green piping.

If people here were gonna treat other fans poorly soley based on their team affiliation, I would wager the Seahawk fans would have the biggest target as of late. That has not been my experience. People seem to generally follow the golden rule around here. You can disagree in a civil manner and still be treated with respect. So kudos to the mods and the rest of the community that fosters that culture!:salute:i'd say you have earned mad respect up in this joint. in fact, if a newbie steelerfan member came in here bashing you i would probably be a little offended. you stuck it out in hostile territory and after the SB are our only resident seahawkfan. that is cool.

CantStop85
06-29-2006, 09:56 PM
Good to see (most) everyone getting along again.

Hawk Believer
06-29-2006, 10:04 PM
i'd say you have earned mad respect up in this joint. in fact, if a newbie steelerfan member came in here bashing you i would probably be a little offended. you stuck it out in hostile territory and after the SB are our only resident seahawkfan. that is cool.
Glad to know you got my back. Because I wouldn't want to suffer the fate of those on your bad side TH.:smile:

HburgXL06
06-29-2006, 10:10 PM
i'd say you have earned mad respect up in this joint. in fact, if a newbie steelerfan member came in here bashing you i would probably be a little offended. you stuck it out in hostile territory and after the SB are our only resident seahawkfan. that is cool.
^I agree

I love comin here and talkin to all fans, not just Steelers fans. It's fun and entertainin and gives me an outlet to talk, vent, and be creative. Thanks BRC, Prosdo, and SteelersFever for all the work you do!

Edit: On a side note, I think HB is a very chill guy and a good fan! Tony is chill too of course. Lol.
BuFu

tony hipchest
06-29-2006, 10:46 PM
^I agree

I love comin here and talkin to all fans, not just Steelers fans. It's fun and entertainin and gives me an outlet to talk, vent, and be creative. Thanks BRC, Prosdo, and SteelersFever for all the work you do!

Edit: On a side note, I think HB is a very chill guy and a good fan! Tony is chill too of course. Lol.
BuFu

:cool: "chillin like a villain"

and while i dont feel bad for any poster i may have clowned, i do for our mods and admin, if i ever put them in a tough spot of moderation. they are great, and the nicest people. we all owe our gratitude to them. good post

(i still feel the strong urge to blast somebody though) wheres "wipe your chinzilla"?

BlitzburghRockCity
06-29-2006, 11:16 PM
Thanks to everyone that has been searching the forums and finding some offensive or inappropriate threads. We appreciate it very much. Thats what we need if you find something you dont agree with, let us know and we'll check into it and see if it needs editing and what not.

Dont worry all, we're gonna over moderate and start banning people left and right. We havent done that in the past and we start now. We're cracking down some on the repeat offenders who refuse to play by the rules but most of you are AOK.

CAH
06-29-2006, 11:17 PM
Nice board. Sometimes I tend to get a little testy so whenever I do, just smack Tony Hipchest in the mouth.

tony hipchest
06-29-2006, 11:23 PM
Nice board. Sometimes I tend to get a little testy so whenever I do, just smack Tony Hipchest in the mouth. ive been thinking of a sn change to either "hyperdermic needle" or "syringe". whaddaya think?

it just takes a little press of a button and i seem to get deep under peoples skin with medicine having long lasting effects.

HburgXL06
06-29-2006, 11:33 PM
ive been thinking of a sn change to either "hyperdermic needle" or "syringe". whaddaya think?

it just takes a little press of a button and i seem to get deep under peoples skin with medicine having long lasting effects.

Lol. And like most needed medicine you aren't approved by anyone's HMO.

BuFu

tony hipchest
06-29-2006, 11:35 PM
Lol. And like most needed medicine you aren't approved by anyone's HMO.

BuFuwho you callin an HMO??????

HburgXL06
06-30-2006, 12:03 AM
who you callin an HMO??????

No, you're the "needed medicine" (from the syringe comment). Sorry, bad joke I guess.

BuFu

tony hipchest
06-30-2006, 12:09 AM
No, you're the "needed medicine" (from the syringe comment). Sorry, bad joke I guess.

BuFu at ease. i got your joke, i dont think you got mine.

HMO - HOMO. just a joke man. im really not volotile like some would think.

HometownGal
06-30-2006, 12:13 AM
What a truly excellent post Blitzburgh! I have only been here a couple of weeks, but I read this board for a little while before I officially jonied and I want to say that you, Prosdo and SF have done a simply mahvelous job with this board. I felt comfortable here from day one and regret not joining sooner, but time didn't permit it a few months back.

As a woman, it is so refreshing being able to engage in intelligent discussions in the football and sports forums without being made to feel like a leper or a ditz because of gender. There are many football BBs out there that still feel that a woman's place is barefoot and in the kitchen fetching beer. :beerbang:, not talking football. Even though I've been a diehard Steelers and football fan for many years, I've learned a few things here that I wasn't aware of and I commend everyone for their great insight and knowledge. :smile: As with life, no matter how long you've been "at it", every day holds a new learning experience.

Hawk, silver and black, LITP, Can'tStop85, bOLT, and I'm sure I'm inadvertently omitting several more fans of other teams (my apologies), - you are collectively the classiest non-Steelers fans I have had the pleasure of posting with on any internet MB. (Yes- LITP - Tom Brady is in my Top 3 non-Steeler QB faves - Ben will always be #1, though!):wink:

Thank you all for making me feel so welcome here - this site is, without a shadow of a doubt, the BEST Steelers board the internet has ever seen. Special thanks to the mods, Mike (SF), section514, BlackandGold203, clevestinks (it does, doesn't it?) :cool: and SteelerzGirl for going that extra mile to make me feel like part of the SF family! :smile:

TonyHipchest and Diesel - I have to be more cautious in the future when reading some of your posts. My computer desk and screen really don't enjoy projectile coffee. :wink: :coffee: :toofunny:

HburgXL06
06-30-2006, 12:17 AM
at ease. i got your joke, i dont think you got mine.

HMO - HOMO. just a joke man. im really not volotile like some would think.

I got it, I just couldn't tell your tone. My bad....again (damn!).

BuFu

tony hipchest
06-30-2006, 12:18 AM
TonyHipchest and Diesel - I have to be more cautious in the future when reading some of your posts. My computer desk and screen really don't enjoy projectile coffee. :wink: :coffee: :toofunny:

well thank you. knowing i made 1 person laugh is the greatest compliment i could receive. and diesel is the man!

Prosdo
06-30-2006, 12:24 AM
Glad you feel at home here HometownGal. I know what you mean about being a female fan on a sports board usually you are made to feel out of place, but here you just mix right in. Welcome to the SF family.

tony hipchest
06-30-2006, 12:25 AM
I got it, I just couldn't tell your tone. My bad....again (damn!).

BuFu i do tend to have a rather flat and straight faced tone (used for effect). i guess i could use more emoticons/ smileys. but if im being serious, i will almost always state it. otherwise, dont sweat anything i post.

HburgXL06
06-30-2006, 12:30 AM
i do tend to have a rather flat and straight faced tone (used for effect). i guess i could use more emoticons/ smileys. but if im being serious, i will almost always state it. otherwise, dont sweat anything i post.

Aiight, yea I feel you I prolly don't use the smileys enough either. I dunno, guess they're just not my "style" but maybe I should just so people know what I'm thinkin when I say somethin.

BuFu

floodcitygirl
06-30-2006, 12:36 AM
As a woman, it is so refreshing being able to engage in intelligent discussions in the football and sports forums without being made to feel like a leper or a ditz because of gender. It's really nice to see more women joining HometownGal! I say :toast: to the women of SF! Glad you're here!

NV STEELERS 723
06-30-2006, 12:52 AM
I think women make great STEELER fans....my wife is a great example.......it makes for a peaceful marriage!

silver & black
06-30-2006, 06:32 AM
I think women make great STEELER fans....my wife is a great example.......it makes for a peaceful marriage!
My wife is a 49ers fan... talk about a conflict of interest!

ARKIESTEEL
06-30-2006, 06:52 AM
What a truly excellent post Blitzburgh! I have only been here a couple of weeks, but I read this board for a little while before I officially jonied and I want to say that you, Prosdo and SF have done a simply mahvelous job with this board. I felt comfortable here from day one and regret not joining sooner, but time didn't permit it a few months back.

As a woman, it is so refreshing being able to engage in intelligent discussions in the football and sports forums without being made to feel like a leper or a ditz because of gender. There are many football BBs out there that still feel that a woman's place is barefoot and in the kitchen fetching beer. :beerbang:, not talking football. Even though I've been a diehard Steelers and football fan for many years, I've learned a few things here that I wasn't aware of and I commend everyone for their great insight and knowledge. :smile: As with life, no matter how long you've been "at it", every day holds a new learning experience.

Hawk, silver and black, LITP, Can'tStop85, bOLT, and I'm sure I'm inadvertently omitting several more fans of other teams (my apologies), - you are collectively the classiest non-Steelers fans I have had the pleasure of posting with on any internet MB. (Yes- LITP - Tom Brady is in my Top 3 non-Steeler QB faves - Ben will always be #1, though!):wink:

Thank you all for making me feel so welcome here - this site is, without a shadow of a doubt, the BEST Steelers board the internet has ever seen. Special thanks to the mods, Mike (SF), section514, BlackandGold203, clevestinks (it does, doesn't it?) :cool: and SteelerzGirl for going that extra mile to make me feel like part of the SF family! :smile:

We love all the great ladies on here.... well with that said go get me a beer

just messing with you

HometownGal
06-30-2006, 08:01 AM
We love all the great ladies on here.... well with that said go get me a beer

just messing with you

OMG Arkie - how could I forget you???? And Black N Gold 32? You're both dolls- special thanks to you, too, for making us newbies feel so welcome! :smile:

You're a two-legged creature, aren't ya? Get your own beer. (Just messing back) :busted:

floodcitygirl
06-30-2006, 10:18 AM
My wife is a 49ers fan... talk about a conflict of interest!You think you've got it bad! I'm married to a Bengal fan........:rolleyes:

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-30-2006, 10:23 AM
You think you've got it bad! I'm married to a Bengal fan........:rolleyes:

My wife is a colts fan....soooo got tickets last year to the monday night game.....AND TOOK MY SON!!!:dancing: :banana: :finger:

CAH
06-30-2006, 10:32 AM
ive been thinking of a sn change to either "hyperdermic needle" or "syringe". whaddaya think?

I think you're funny. :bouncy: :bouncy:

floodcitygirl
06-30-2006, 10:56 AM
My wife is a colts fan....soooo got tickets last year to the monday night game.....AND TOOK MY SON!!!:dancing: :banana: :finger:That works!!!!!

My hubby gets tickets to the Steeler's game here in Cincy every year. I just go to his friend's and co-worker's tailgates dressed in my Steeler gear and frustrate the **** out of them. It's all good!!! :peace:

HometownGal
06-30-2006, 02:57 PM
That works!!!!!

My hubby gets tickets to the Steeler's game here in Cincy every year. I just go to his friend's and co-worker's tailgates dressed in my Steeler gear and frustrate the **** out of them. It's all good!!! :peace:

LOL!! You poor girl!

I think a Steelers "We Dey" t-shirt is appropriate for this season's tailgate. :bouncy: :cool:

http://images.cafepress.com/product/45766272_240x240_F.jpg

BlitzburghRockCity
06-30-2006, 04:43 PM
Just to piggy back on XL06 and Tony.. remember to use those emoticons in your posts as much as possible. That's what they are for. Sure they are fun to use, heck I have fun using them, but they also help convey your attitude and frame of mind in a post so its not misenterpreted.

Livinginthe past
06-30-2006, 05:40 PM
Sounds like a great idea to me :dang:

Sounds like a great idea to me :cheers:

The wonders of emoticons. :smile:

NM

tony hipchest
06-30-2006, 06:00 PM
Sounds like a great idea to me :dang:

Sounds like a great idea to me :cheers:

The wonders of emoticons. :smile:

NM

screw you! :bouncy:

hey, your right! :busted:

"the wonders...." :rofl:

:cool:

Livinginthe past
06-30-2006, 06:29 PM
screw you! :bouncy:

hey, your right! :busted:

"the wonders...." :rofl:

:cool:

Screw me indeed. :smile:

NM

tony hipchest
06-30-2006, 06:37 PM
Screw me indeed. :smile:

NM

:yeehaw: -lol

CAH
06-30-2006, 09:16 PM
Don't know what I would do if I were married to a fan of another team. :dang:

Maybe TV's in separate rooms for gametime. :rolleyes:

SteelerzGirl
07-01-2006, 10:40 AM
And SteelerzGirl, its being taken under advisement.

Thanks, Matt. :smile: I'm sure TPTB will also come to the conclusion that wishing death upon someone is not acceptable under any circumstances.

Thanks for your help and support in making this the best Steelers site on the Net! :cool:

BlitzburghRockCity
07-01-2006, 12:16 PM
:dancing: :nana: :sign04: See thats the idea :cheers: :tt: :popcorn:

silver & black
07-01-2006, 02:18 PM
You think you've got it bad! I'm married to a Bengal fan........:rolleyes:
You win!:sofunny:

SteelerzGirl
07-02-2006, 03:16 AM
You win!:sofunny:

Yeah, but her hubby is a good Bengals fan. Well, except for when he says I'm from Pennsyltucky...(lol). :smile:

SteelCityMan786
07-02-2006, 03:51 PM
Just a few things to get off my chest so if you all will endulge me for a few minutes I'd appreciate it. :smile:

SF has seen its member base increase dramatically ever since the playoffs last year and its moving forward, full steam. That's awesome and we're growing in a big way and getting noticed by everyone from local newspapers to steelers.com and everything in between. We appreciate each and every one of you and the insight you bring here. We wouldnt be here without you and thats the the truth so thank you all and keep up the good work and enjoy yourselves.

That being said...

Blast Furnace:

Leaving members:

Recently some members have left of their own accord and for their own reasons. It's their business and while we'd like them to stay just like anyone else, they are free to do what they feel is best for them. If they come back, thats great and welcome back... if they don't, so be it, we'll continue to move forward and keep SF going in a positive direction.

Personal issues with other members:

If you have an issue with another member, for whatever reason please bring it to the attention of the mods by reporting the post or PMing us. Dont keep going back and forth arguing and beating a dead horse on a subject. If you dont agree and the other member won't debate it with you in a civil manner, then just walk away and find another thread to post in. If you feel you need to bring it to the attention of the moderators then by all means please do so and we'll investigate the matter and see what/if anything needs to be done. We can't promise we'll always agree with you or that your request can be obliged but we'll certainly afford you the courtesy and respect to check into it. Thats what we're here for. Fighting and carrying on in the public forums does no good and rarely solves anything...not to mention it makes the reputation of SF in general, suffer because potential and current members see the bickering and fighting and it can drive them away from participating. So please if you have an issue, debate it in an adult manner and if you cant do so, just walk away and let us know so we can step in if need be.

Management...

SF is alot busier than we even anticipated during the offseason and to be quite frankly its a bit hard to keep up these days with all the new posts and threads that go up. We only have so much time each day so we try to watch things as much as possible but inevitably things slip through the cracks and we may miss them. PLEASE dont be afraid to use that report posts option that you see in every post and thread on SF. If you dont like something, report it..we get emailed immediately when you do and one of us will check it out as soon as we can and step in if need be. That way you're sure that your concern will be addressed quickly. Hopefully soon we'll be adding another moderator to the team to help out which will be good. Prosdo and I may be the official "police" so to speak on the forums but if everyone can be a concerned citizen we can all work together to make sure that the rules are being enforced in the proper manner and that any innapropriate content is removed in a timely manner. We're pretty easy going mods as you can tell, and even though things are busy these days, if you're doing something against the rules, we'll find ya and deal with it so please just keep up the great Steelers chats and lets all work together. We dont want to over moderate, that is not the goal. That leads to stale and boring conversations on a board. Just be yourself and have fun, but be aware of the rules set forth in the laws of the land.

All in all SF is a great place and we don't want to lose the good rep we've built among Steelers sites on the net. We want to grow and move forward and we hope you all stick along for the ride.

Couldn't have said it any better. I will admit I am starting to get sick of these "nonsense threads", but I am not gonna pick up and leave because of this kind of stuff. I might browse through the thread, but then I'll leave it and put my comments elsewhere in the INTELLIGENT conversations. I run an American Indoor Football League Fan Message Board and I don't tolerate stuff like BRC just said is getting to be annoying here.
Bottom line, I enjoy posting here just like some of us do. If stuff like this happen, I am worried about what users we will lose here. and a lot if not all who post here have been like my family away from my normal family. And I hate to see people leave becuase of stuff like this.

floodcitygirl
07-04-2006, 07:17 PM
LOL!! You poor girl!

I think a Steelers "We Dey" t-shirt is appropriate for this season's tailgate. :bouncy: :cool:

http://images.cafepress.com/product/45766272_240x240_F.jpgThanks for the idea - already have 2!!!! :jammin:

floodcitygirl
07-04-2006, 07:20 PM
You win!:sofunny:Any and all empathy is greatly appreciated!!! (lol)

floodcitygirl
07-05-2006, 01:18 AM
Yeah, but her hubby is a good Bengals fan. Well, except for when he says I'm from Pennsyltucky...(lol). :smile:Yeah, he's a good guy and the "Pennsyltucky" thing I can live with. What I REALLY want is conversion! All the women's magazines said I could change him........!!!! :pin: