PDA

View Full Version : I come in peace!

PATS16N0
01-14-2012, 11:51 PM
Normally I despise you. I despise all of you. I despise your team. You are the enemy.
But sometimes the enemy of my enemy is almost my sort-of-maybe-friend.

I honestly don't know what the hell is wrong with your coaching staff but Denver should not have been playing the New England Patriots. They're honestly lucky they got out of that game with a blow out and not an epic blow out of in the neighborhood of 60 points.

There's three teams in the AFC that matter - The Patriots, the Steelers, and the Ravens.
That's the way it is and that's the way it's going to remain.

So Tebow, Denver, get your pathetic junior varsity football team back down to the kiddy table where you belong. I'm so sick of the sports media hype machine. Sick of Tebowmania, sick of NFC fanboys, sick of Rodgers butt kissers (could you have any easier of a schedule Green Bay?) You couldn't even beat the Chiefs!

Maybe after this humiliating ass whupping the talking heads will mention Pittsburgh lost because they were half crippled and not because Tebow has magical powers.
WASN'T ALL RAINBOWS AND BUTTERFLIES FOR DENVER TODAY, WAS IT?

I don't know what it was but everyone in my living room tonight was OFFENDED people were talking like Denver actually deserved to get past Pittsburgh.
I can't believe i'm saying this but we actually wanted to get a little revenge for you guys tonight. If anyone is going to beat our play off rival it's going to be us or the Ravens, so Tebow needs to sit his ass in the corner with a coned hat.

The mere fact that the media was hyping this was like Denver had anything remotely resembling a chance was just OFFENSIVE. I think Denver fans suffer from altitude sickness which causes lapses in judgement, delusions of grandeur and SEVERE memory loss

So in the name of preserving the DIGNITY OF THE AFC I hope some of you at least partially enjoyed that thrashing tonight.

Now on to the Ravens and (hopefully) bringing the NFC insurrectionists back down to reality with a humiliating Superbowl loss.

AFC FTW.

TRH
01-15-2012, 12:10 AM
I think our team, its coaching staff, and most of the fans took the Denver game completely for granted, and we got our tails handed to us (and deserved it).
Hell, there were alot of people on this very board talking about our "2nd round" opponent and what our chances were, how we were going to overcome the injuries, what our gameplan would be, etc. It sickened me, because we have a habit of playing down to the competition.

I DO NOT like the Patriots, but Belechik showed how to bring a team to a game. Tomlin could learn something from this.

Fire Arians
01-15-2012, 12:44 AM
I'm pulling for the pats this year. If the ravens make the sb we won't hear the end of it

SteelMusic
01-15-2012, 12:57 AM
I'm pulling for the pats this year. If the ravens make the sb we won't hear the end of it

QFT! :drink:

OX1947
01-15-2012, 01:26 AM
UGH. Cheering for the Pats or the Ratbirds is like choosing whether I want to die in a human meat grinder or get tied to 4 horses from each limb and have them run in different directions.

steeltheone
01-15-2012, 03:17 AM
Go Patriots!

DanRooney
01-15-2012, 03:23 AM
Go Texans.

Aussie Steeler
01-15-2012, 04:46 AM
Glad to see Denver get destroyed. Going for the Pats as I don't want to see GB get a repeat, and i'll be damned if the Ravens even get to the SB. Go Tom 'fagboy' Brady!!!

pete74
01-15-2012, 04:49 AM
im glad the Pats crushed them. i dont hate other teams the way most people do unless were playing them that week. i like and respect Brady especially since he was a 6th roun pick and i hope he gets his 4th ring this year. i would really like to see him do the same thing to Baltimore next week that he did to Denver

BleedPurple
01-15-2012, 05:14 AM

I personally guarantee it. But I will be here to eat crow if we lay an egg tomorrow.

Rick5895
01-15-2012, 05:38 AM
Nice enough post , I guess, by NEPatriots. But sorry if I offend you but there is no way in hell I or any self respecting Steeler fan (IMO) could cheer for the Cheatriots or Ratbirds. I am hopeful the Texans can pull off the upset today, because I don't know if I can bear the constant media slurping of Ray Lewis or Tom Brady.

jtbsteeler
01-15-2012, 06:21 AM
I'm the biggest Texans fan in Afghanistan right now. "Hook 'em horns"!!! LOL

:tt04::tt04::tt04:

StainlessStill
01-15-2012, 06:54 AM
Normally I despise you. I despise all of you. I despise your team. You are the enemy.

I honestly don't know what the hell is wrong with your coaching staff but Denver should not have been playing the New England Patriots. They're honestly lucky they got out of that game with a blow out and not an epic blow out of in the neighborhood of 60 points.

There's three teams in the AFC that matter - The Patriots, the Steelers, and the Ravens.

So Tebow, Denver, get your pathetic junior varsity football team back down to the kiddy table where you belong. I'm so sick of the sports media hype machine. Sick of Tebowmania, sick of NFC fanboys, sick of Rodgers butt kissers (could you have any easier of a schedule Green Bay?) You couldn't even beat the Chiefs!

Maybe after this humiliating ass whupping the talking heads will mention Pittsburgh lost because they were half crippled and not because Tebow has magical powers.

I don't know what it was but everyone in my living room tonight was OFFENDED people were talking like Denver actually deserved to get past Pittsburgh.
I can't believe i'm saying this but we actually wanted to get a little revenge for you guys tonight. If anyone is going to beat our play off rival it's going to be us or the Ravens, so Tebow needs to sit his ass in the corner with a coned hat.

The mere fact that the media was hyping this was like Denver had anything remotely resembling a chance was just OFFENSIVE. I think Denver fans suffer from altitude sickness which causes lapses in judgement, delusions of grandeur and SEVERE memory loss

So in the name of preserving the DIGNITY OF THE AFC I hope some of you at least partially enjoyed that thrashing tonight.

Now on to the Ravens and (hopefully) bringing the NFC insurrectionists back down to reality with a humiliating Superbowl loss.

AFC FTW.

No worries, Patriots fan! We loathe you, want nothing to do with you, and wanted nothing more than to limp in New England on our wounded hoarse and kick the living daylights out of you and send YOU home with your tails tucked between your legs. You speak of revenge, well, this week was supposed to be our revenge.

Hell, I'd go as far to say that I THANK Denver for kicking our ass in our out of character defensive-scheme because going into New England with pretty much our practice squad, we would of got chewed up by Brady and company several times over while our lifeless coordinators watch in horror on the sidelines as well as the Steelers Faithful sitting at home.

I DO believe Roethlisberger with two broken ankles would of put up a better fight than Denver did last night, but that's not saying much. Denver was and is nothing but a flash in the pan.

With that said, even though I hate New England with a passion, especially their ****y and arrogant fans, I'm rooting for them to go to the 'Bowl this season. I've hated Brady for so many years because he crushed our dreams so many times, but I RESPECT the man. After watching him for SO long and watching him consistently beatdown teams at will year after year, hate turned to like.

He's the most competitive dude I've ever seen play the game of football. He runs that Patriots offense as the conductor of the well-oiled machine that is the Patriots offense and it's FUN to watch. I don't respect Tebow. Yeah, even though he cures the sick with a slight touch of the hand and loves opening doors for the elderly, I couldn't watch that man walk into Foxboro and beat a real quarterback at work. It simply WAS NOT HAPPENING. Nobody rises to the occasion like Tom Brady, that's just a FACT.

I had the final score last night 42-13, pretty close and I smiled at every single completion Brady threw for and all those historical stats as well as those loss of yardage for that despicable Broncos team. In fact, the Pittsburgh Steelers should issue an apology to the league and NFL fans for lending a helping hand of forcing fans to watch that garbage last night.

Even though I'm rooting for the NFC (of course and you would too) good luck, New England fans. Be glad you had 2 straight BYE WEEKS & enjoy watching your team advance in the post-season!

plenewken
01-15-2012, 06:58 AM
I will never root for NE and much less for Baltimore but I must admit I enjoyed watching the Pats game last night. What a great offense.
What really bothers me is I'm 100% convinced that neither Tomlin nor Arians are capable of bringing the Steelers' offense to this level. By the way, I hope Ben learned something last night.

Now, since I have to pick an AFC team for the Superbowl, I'll pick New England. It's too exciting to watch Gronkowski and Hernandez pile up yards and points. Doesn't matter if it's passing or rushing, these 2 TEs are absolute BEASTS.

Kanata-Steeler
01-15-2012, 07:24 AM
I pride myself in not ever, going to any other teams "home" forums,... and rubbing it in, even after we won 2 more SB Rings in the last 6 years.
But, ya I'll bite, injury-wise, we were a mess, our QB might as well have been a leg amputee, but for whatever that was worth, I hope your Denver score gets reversed against you. I hope Bellicheat begins to cry at that loss against the Texans, or the Ravens.
How's that for, I never, ever, would want the PayToilets to win !?

Now, GTF back to that "SMEAGOL-hole" you crawled out of 'cause your search for the Ring will never come to fruition, again !

:)

BengalDestroyer
01-15-2012, 08:05 AM

NO WAY. I'm going for Houston, hopefully they win today and if not...go ravens. As much as I hate the tapriots and the ravens, the ravens come from the AFC North and if nothing else they earned my respect this year. F%$& the tapriots and brady, you will never see me root for them unless it's a regular season matchup against the ravens...

Go AFC North

steeltheone
01-15-2012, 08:26 AM
Im rooting for the Texans today !

Steel Peon
01-15-2012, 10:02 AM
You see, the Steelers lost to the Donkeys on purpose just so you guys wouldn't get to play a meaningful game before whoever comes in to Fuxboro to play you in the AFCCG. Now you'll be all overconfident after lacking any real competition.......what a shitty plan, eh?
UGH. Cheering for the Pats or the Ratbirds is like choosing whether I want to die in a human meat grinder or get tied to 4 horses from each limb and have them run in different directions.
Now if that ain't the truth. :toofunny:

ItalianSteelersFan178443
01-15-2012, 10:06 AM
I DO NOT like the Patriots, but Belechik showed how to bring a team to a game. Tomlin could learn something from this.[/QUOTE]

I DO NOT KNOW WHY PEOPLE ARE HATING ON TOMLIN FOR THIS!! He has done a spectacular job as head coach. We have to remember that he is still in his 30's and is still learning to be a great coach! Cmon guys Tomlin is doing the best job ever right now. He had a beat up o-line, a beat up d-line, a broken QB, his starting RB was out, and his OC sucks. This loss should never be put on Tomlin. It was a team thing and we never gave him credit for bringing the team back in the second half. I agree that Belechik knows how to bring a team to a game, but its not hard to do that when you throw 90 times in a game and you played a team that did not deserve to be there.

silver & black
01-15-2012, 10:09 AM
F*** the Patr*ots.

Kanata-Steeler
01-15-2012, 10:27 AM
...so then why don't you just leave in "Disgrace", like ya'll have the last few years.
:hatsoff:

plenewken
01-15-2012, 10:33 AM
I DO NOT KNOW WHY PEOPLE ARE HATING ON TOMLIN FOR THIS!! He has done a spectacular job as head coach. We have to remember that he is still in his 30's and is still learning to be a great coach! Cmon guys Tomlin is doing the best job ever right now. He had a beat up o-line, a beat up d-line, a broken QB, his starting RB was out, and his OC sucks. This loss should never be put on Tomlin. It was a team thing and we never gave him credit for bringing the team back in the second half. I agree that Belechik knows how to bring a team to a game, but its not hard to do that when you throw 90 times in a game and you played a team that did not deserve to be there.

Here is what I think of Tomlin:

1) Terrible clock management
2) Terrible challenges
3) Shows no passion on the sideline
4) Maintains an idiot as OC

need I say more?

ItalianSteelersFan178443
01-15-2012, 11:34 AM
Yeah he has had some miscues lately, but like I said HE IS STILL IN HIS 30'S! He is still learning to coach in this league. Not every coach needs to show passion on the sideline to be considered to be a good coach. Bill Belechik doesn't say anything or show any passion all the time and he is considered the Greated Coach Ever (B***S***) And yes he is sticking with Tomlin, but that is the type of guy who he is. He sticks with the guys he knows best. He has stuck with a whole bunch of terrible players, but yet we still have gone to the Super Bowl 2 times during his tenure. Stop hating on Tomlin because he is doing and amazing job

ricardisimo
01-15-2012, 01:19 PM
As much as it pains me to say this, I'm pulling for the Rats. I'm a homer, and like it or not, AFCN is home right now, not Pittsburgh. :doh:

That said, thank you for smashing God's quarterback. And I believe with the exact same defensive scheme that we used rather unsuccessfully.

therooster45
01-15-2012, 01:43 PM
We were gimpy, we were poorly coached, and we lost a game that we should not have lost, but I'll take an honest loss over a dishonest win anytime. Bill B. is a cheater and so are the New England Patriots organization. They can never be forgiven for what they have done and even after being caught they still have no remorse or class Mr. Rooney would have given the trophy back and fired all involved but Kraft paid Bills fine as well as the teams fine and everything was hush hush swept under the carpet.
You wanted to meet again and get revenge? We are out 11 starters so you really wanted to meet again when we were hurt to get a chance at winning. We destroyed you and gave your QB one of the worst days of his career when we were reasonably healthy.
Your defense is pathetic Green Bay, or San Fran will destroy it. You have to beat baltimore or Houston first and Foster and Rice are a major handful and oh yeah they have the number 2 and 3 defense.
But Im sure Bill can find a way to get an advantage again maybe he wont get caught but even if he does Kraft will pay the fine and everything will be alright.

Sixburgher
01-15-2012, 01:49 PM
But Im sure Bill can find a way to get an advantage again maybe he wont get caught but even if he does Kraft will pay the fine and everything will be alright.

Goodell would just sweep the whole thing under the carpet again anyway.

therooster45
01-15-2012, 02:00 PM

Here is what I think of Tomlin:

1) Terrible clock management
2) Terrible challenges
3) Shows no passion on the sideline
4) Maintains an idiot as OC

need I say more?

Yes Tomlin is an idiot remember it is what it is haha he was given a team and a staff what has he done to improve it? Nothing
Can not even answer a Q without using it is what it is.
against Denver there were no holding penalties called against Denver! I count 9 obvious holding penalties all in front of refs but no flags and not 1 complaint from Tomlin. They had the no. 1 D so why change for Tebow? Ike Taylor WTF happened to him bad game that was more than a bad game.
Answer we need a good draft 1 protect your QB well besides Pouncy they have the worst O line in the NFL The D line isnt any better except for Kiesel and we need a DB that can cover 1 on 1 but dont hold your breath.

Tahoe_Millidgeville
01-15-2012, 07:02 PM
I can understand why most of you will not root for the NE Patriots. They are not QBed by a serial rapist and unlike the Pittsburgh Steelers they did not pioneer steroids in the NFL. So STFU hypocrate!!!:rofl:

silver & black
01-15-2012, 07:08 PM
I can understand why most of you will not root for the NE Patriots. They are not QBed by a serial rapist and unlike the Pittsburgh Steelers they did not pioneer steroids in the NFL. So STFU hypocrate!!!:rofl:

Yea, but I'm not a Steelers fan. F*** the Patr*ots.

Tahoe_Millidgeville
01-15-2012, 07:15 PM
I got two words for you Silver "Tuck Rule"

harrison'samonster
01-15-2012, 07:35 PM

that was the beginning of the NFL changing the rules in order to suit the offense. They're trying to make a lady's game of football. It's been a decade long process, but the NFL just changes rules in the middle of the game in order to keep the big money coming in.

I have nothing against the Patriots. I don't hate other teams or wish anything bad on them and It really doesn't matter to me who wins this superbowl. I don't want another team to do poorly because they're coached by so and so, or because they might get as many SB wins as the Steelers. Every team has it's problems and none will escape the fact that within 10 years I'm sure there is going to be absolutely no contact allowed in the 26 game schedules with 54 NFL teams; and probably jet-packs will be involved in the game. Oh well enjoy it while it lasts.

Lord of Lombardi
01-15-2012, 08:19 PM
And you can leave in PIECES

Patriots Cheatin Bastard!

Fire Arians
01-15-2012, 08:24 PM
brady still owes goodell strippers for that raider game

Boomer
01-15-2012, 08:57 PM
The Cheatriots and Bill Bellicheat...nuff said.

:tt02::tt::tt02::tt:

silver & black
01-15-2012, 09:16 PM

One word for you... fumble.

zcoop
01-15-2012, 09:36 PM
F*** the Patr*ots.

And the Ratbirds! Go whoever comes out of the NFC 49ers or Giants.

tanda10506
01-15-2012, 10:01 PM
I rather see the Pats go then the Ratbirds, that's for damn sure, even though I despise both of them. As for pats fans on our board:thmbdown::ak47:

PATS16N0
01-16-2012, 12:17 AM
To be honest the OP was just me subtle way of reminding you that the Patriots annihilated a team that beat you in stunning fashion.

In "OMG Tom Brady is setting more records again" fashion.

In "did he just throw six touchdown passes?" fashion.

In 3rd down Tom Brady LOLPunt FTW fashion.

In have the Ravens fans absolutely terrified fashion.

In "Are the Pats THIS much better than the Sqeelers?" fashion.

You do know that Brady was injured when you played us, right?

13-3, AFC Championship incoming, and passed Marino for single season yards in a season while he was INJURED.

That's too much GOAT for your chain gang team of convicts to handle.

Steelers fans need to learn the `Patriot Way`, even if you have to emulate it without all the, you know, winning. You need to learn how to be classy fans like Patriot fans.
We're a classy organization. Pittsburgh's prison yard football team has no class.

P.S. Jimmy Johnson said the entire NFL did what Belichick did and BILL COWHER SAID THE SAME. "Spygate" never helped us win. We won be following the Patriot way. "Spygate" is a media hyped, made up story for bitter malcontents to cling to after Brady and Belichick goes for it on 4th and 9 in the 4th quarter with a 50 point lead. We're the good guys, the knights in shining armor, lifting the NFL out of the mire to a new golden age of perfection.

You owe us your respect and admiration and as the AFC representatives you need to show some class and cheer for Tom Brady.

Wallace108
01-16-2012, 12:27 AM
Steelers fans need to learn the `Patriot Way`, even if you have to emulate it without all the, you know, winning.
LOL ... you do realize we have 6 Lombardi trophies, right? Last time I checked, that's more than the Patriots have. You can have your "Patriot Way" ... we'll take the "Steelers Way."

You need to learn how to be classy fans like Patriot fans.
:sofunny: Yeah, you're right. Classy Patriots fans would never come to a Steelers board and talk shit. I really wish my fellow Steelers fans could be as classy as you Patriots fans. :coffee:

Sixburgher
01-16-2012, 12:38 AM
You need to learn how to be classy fans like Patriot fans.

No, actually you're a bunch of frontrunning loudmouthed douchebags. Run along now and go back to whacking off to your Brady fathead.

StainlessStill
01-16-2012, 12:42 AM
Wow, these scumbags just keep coming in here one by one, just being obsessed with Steelers Nation. What an honor. These idiots are in the Championship game but yet, still want to acknowledge us in their quest for a Super Bowl title. Karma is a bitch. Baltimorons or the Cheats may go but always remember those two teams in the NFC are VERY tough and will send your arrogant mouth's packing. But please, stay, thrill us. Glad we're still on the minds of teams still in the tournament!

Could you see Eli Manning sending Marsha Brady home AGAIN for the second time? Hell, the Giants already beat that ass earlier in the season and the Giants pass rush has returned. You know, looking like that SAME pass-rush in Super Bowl XLII. Eli is better and that NE defense is worse. I don't want to get ahead of myself in the sheer enjoyment of Marsha or Joe Flaccid (Flaccid may be the worst QB to ever advance to the Super Bowl) hanging their head in sorrow as the NFC is handed the trophy for the 2nd straight year.

Even if it is the Ravens/9'ers, could you imagine little brother Jim slappin' that ass? Talk about a family separation at Thanksgiving? "So Jim, tell us ALL about it!" "No mah! You never said you played favorites!" Here's to hoping Eli or Patrick Willis spanks your ****y ass.

SteelCurtain5643
01-16-2012, 12:57 AM
To be honest the OP was just me subtle way of reminding you that the Patriots annihilated a team that beat you in stunning fashion.

In "OMG Tom Brady is setting more records again" fashion.

In "did he just throw six touchdown passes?" fashion.

In 3rd down Tom Brady LOLPunt FTW fashion.

In have the Ravens fans absolutely terrified fashion.

In "Are the Pats THIS much better than the Sqeelers?" fashion.

You do know that Brady was injured when you played us, right?

13-3, AFC Championship incoming, and passed Marino for single season yards in a season while he was INJURED.

That's too much GOAT for your chain gang team of convicts to handle.

Steelers fans need to learn the `Patriot Way`, even if you have to emulate it without all the, you know, winning. You need to learn how to be classy fans like Patriot fans.
We're a classy organization. Pittsburgh's prison yard football team has no class.

P.S. Jimmy Johnson said the entire NFL did what Belichick did and BILL COWHER SAID THE SAME. "Spygate" never helped us win. We won be following the Patriot way. "Spygate" is a media hyped, made up story for bitter malcontents to cling to after Brady and Belichick goes for it on 4th and 9 in the 4th quarter with a 50 point lead. We're the good guys, the knights in shining armor, lifting the NFL out of the mire to a new golden age of perfection.

You owe us your respect and admiration and as the AFC representatives you need to show some class and cheer for Tom Brady.

Some of the funniest stuff I've ever read LOL. A patriot fan talking about class? and the steelers are a prison yard team? since when? I wasnt aware we had a murderer on our team like the ratbirds(ray lewis). Apparently you must have us confused with some other team.

tony hipchest
01-16-2012, 01:16 AM
I personally guarantee it. But I will be here to eat crow if we lay an egg tomorrow.atleast youre real like that (i think). :drink:

PeRK82
01-16-2012, 03:10 AM
NO WAY. I'm going for Houston, hopefully they win today and if not...go ravens. As much as I hate the tapriots and the ravens, the ravens come from the AFC North and if nothing else they earned my respect this year. F%$& the tapriots and brady, you will never see me root for them unless it's a regular season matchup against the ravens...

Go AFC North

Feeling is the same, i would root for the STEELERS before i would root for the WHINEY BRADY RULE PATRIOT BTCHES, Patriots need to man up and play real football, not crying for a Flag if an opponent brushes up on BRADY, wait 5 seconds and opps here comes a flag. Just go to a patriots forums and you will see how full of them selves they are, it really is sickening. They act like their sht dont stink.

RAVENS have a chance as long as the REFS let them play, i loved the officials in the TEXANS @ RAVENS, they let them play, now lets see if the same will go for Brady.

DOUBT IT.

PeRK82
01-16-2012, 03:18 AM
F*** the Patr*ots.

2 THINGS RAVENS and STEELERS fans can agree on

1. We have thee best rivalry in the N.F.L , if not all of sports

2. RAVENS and STEELERS and their FANS hate the Pistroits. Whinney little cry babies

TOM BRADY quote " Ref i know this was 10 seconds ago but that D LINEMAN brushed his Fingernail on my shoe, i want a flag"

REFS Response " OH yes sir mr Brady sir, oh can i call you Tom, ill throw 2 flags, is that ok with you.

BRADY " Nah 1 flag will do as long as its 15 yds going our way, remember Goodell said i better not be touched and NO CALL ME MR. BRADY"

RavensD
01-16-2012, 03:47 AM
**** that. The only thing Denver robbed us of was an AFCCG of the two REAL powerhouses -- Steelers and Ravens.

Easy to grab a #1 seed playing in that ***** division. I wish we could trade the Browns for the Patriots, so that Ray could hold down Brady while Roethlisberger rapes him.

******s.

RavensD
01-16-2012, 03:53 AM
2 THINGS RAVENS and STEELERS fans can agree on

1. We have thee best rivalry in the N.F.L , if not all of sports

2. RAVENS and STEELERS and their FANS hate the Pistroits. Whinney little cry babies

TOM BRADY quote " Ref i know this was 10 seconds ago but that D LINEMAN brushed his Fingernail on my shoe, i want a flag"

REFS Response " OH yes sir mr Brady sir, oh can i call you Tom, ill throw 2 flags, is that ok with you.

BRADY " Nah 1 flag will do as long as its 15 yds going our way, remember Goodell said i better not be touched and NO CALL ME MR. BRADY"

I'm with you man. At least we beat this piss out of each other like men, and respect each other afterwards.
No respect for that whiny, pompous ass clown in NE.

Btw perk, this is flynismo over on the ravens forum...what you doing in enemy territory??

IowaSteeler927
01-16-2012, 03:55 AM
I'm with you man. At least we beat this piss out of each other like men, and respect each other afterwards.
No respect for that whiny, pompous ass clown in NE.

Btw perk, this is flynismo over on the ravens forum...what you doing in enemy territory??

How touching a Raven's family reunion on a freaking Steelers forum. :banging:

RavensD
01-16-2012, 04:09 AM
Shouldn't you be touching your sister or drinking beer from a can in your trailer; or whatever it is Steelers fans do in their spare time...

IowaSteeler927
01-16-2012, 04:16 AM
Shouldn't you be touching your sister or drinking beer from a can in your trailer; or whatever it is Steelers fans do in their spare time...

No I don't have a sister first off, second I live in a Duplex... much classier than a trailer. At least I spend my free time on a Steelers forum being a Steelers fan instead of joining up on opposing teams forums posting up nonsensical garbage such as I've quoted in the above. I'm sure you sat there and chuckled to yourself after you got done typing that up, probably gave yourself a gatorade bath too I bet.

OX1947
01-16-2012, 04:32 AM
**** that. The only thing Denver robbed us of was an AFCCG of the two REAL powerhouses -- Steelers and Ravens.

Easy to grab a #1 seed playing in that ***** division. I wish we could trade the Browns for the Patriots, so that Ray could hold down Brady while Roethlisberger rapes him.

******s.

I'll be curious to see if your (bleep) ass is gonna show up next week to talk shit when Brady bends ray lewis and the ratbirds over and rapes them in the ass.

DanRooney
01-16-2012, 05:08 AM
Yeah we looked like a real powerhouse against Tim Tebow :coffee:

IowaSteeler927
01-16-2012, 05:28 AM
Yeah we looked like a real powerhouse against Tim Tebow :coffee:

Come on now. I think it's safe to say if we had been healthier going into the playoffs the Broncos would've gotten thoroughly beaten. The Woodley injury happened then the Roethlisberger injury, then it all went downhill. Look at how badly the Patriots whooped the Tebowmaniacs.

VictoryFormation
01-16-2012, 05:58 AM
Of course the Patriots would rather play the Steelers. They already filmed LeBeau's defensive signals during the last game. Once you learn how to read his eye twitches, you have cracked the Pittsburgh defense.

ricardisimo
01-16-2012, 07:37 AM
Of course the Patriots would rather play the Steelers. They already filmed LeBeau's defensive signals during the last game. Once you learn how to read his eye twitches, you have cracked the Pittsburgh defense.
It's actually not his eyes at all, but a function of how many times he spits per minute. 20+ is a blitz.

Tahoe_Millidgeville
01-16-2012, 07:56 AM
I used to like the Steelers I always thought they where tough and classy. That all changed when you kept Roethliberger after he raped those two girls. Only a POS can root for a skinner. You could always get another QB but you will NEVER get back your class. Pittsburgh will ALWAYS be known as sell outs that root for a serial rapist. Please do not use the word Kharma in this forum that will be bad for your wives and daughters and I would NEVER wish for anyone to be raped. You should be ashamed of your QB instead you hold the bathroom door closed while he rapes young girls inside. You make him a hero, what message are you telling your sons? How would you feel if he raped YOUR daughter?

ricardisimo
01-16-2012, 08:04 AM
I used to like the Steelers I always thought they where tough and classy. That all changed when you kept Roethliberger after he raped those two girls. Only a POS can root for a skinner. You could always get another QB but you will NEVER get back your class. Pittsburgh will ALWAYS be known as sell outs that root for a serial rapist. Please do not use the word Kharma in this forum that will be bad for your wives and daughters and I would NEVER wish for anyone to be raped. You should be ashamed of your QB instead you hold the bathroom door closed while he rapes young girls inside. You make him a hero, what message are you telling your sons? How would you feel if he raped YOUR daughter?
Let's find out what squeaky clean organization you root for, dork.

Tahoe_Millidgeville
01-16-2012, 08:56 AM
Peter was drafted by the New England Patriots in the fifth round of the 1996 NFL Draft. Only a month before the draft, he notched his eighth conviction in seven years, this time for grabbing a woman's butt in a Kearney, Nebraska bar. The pick set off a firestorm of criticism from the Boston area press, Patriots fans and women's groups. After learning more about Peter's violent history, the Patriots relinquished the rights to Christian only a week after the draft. The team said that Christian's behavior was "incompatible with our organization's standards of acceptable conduct.
Keep your rapist QB and your telling your children that it is alright to do that to women. Your team had a chance to send an incredible message by cutting Roethlisberger but they fumbled the ball and sold out all the high standard they USED to stand for. I used to root for the Steelers now I root for the; Pirates, Penguines and The Patriots. I can NEVER root for a sex offender I would be ashamed of myself. I have too much respect for myself, my children, my wife and my mother to root for a skinner. Some of the people on this board are good people but the ones that are condoning and encouraging rape are pu$$ys.

ricardisimo
01-16-2012, 09:06 AM
Yes, the Patriots would never have someone on their roster who was charged with sexual assault in a bar (http://deadspin.com/5855300/patriots-player-dressed-as-a-cop-was-charged-for-indecent-assault-and-battery-on-halloween-night). Certainly not nowadays.
:rolleyes:

TRH
01-16-2012, 09:11 AM

omg i almost just choked on my breakfast reading this.
I lived in Boston from 2008-2010 (by far the worst experience of my life).
The fans actually have zero class and are supremely annoying. If i want to go back to a place where all the women have 1980's big haircuts again, i'll go back there.
Go back to the hole (i would call that new england) that you came from....and stay there.

Buddha Bus
01-16-2012, 09:11 AM
Peter was drafted by the New England Patriots in the fifth round of the 1996 NFL Draft. Only a month before the draft, he notched his eighth conviction in seven years, this time for grabbing a woman's butt in a Kearney, Nebraska bar. The pick set off a firestorm of criticism from the Boston area press, Patriots fans and women's groups. After learning more about Peter's violent history, the Patriots relinquished the rights to Christian only a week after the draft. The team said that Christian's behavior was "incompatible with our organization's standards of acceptable conduct.
Keep your rapist QB and your telling your children that it is alright to do that to women. Your team had a chance to send an incredible message by cutting Roethlisberger but they fumbled the ball and sold out all the high standard they USED to stand for. I used to root for the Steelers now I root for the; Pirates, Penguines and The Patriots. I can NEVER root for a sex offender I would be ashamed of myself. I have too much respect for myself, my children, my wife and my mother to root for a skinner. Some of the people on this board are good people but the ones that are condoning and encouraging rape are pu$$ys.

So they drafted a guy who already had SEVEN CONVICTIONS and didn't relinquish the pick until after an awesome public outcry following his EIGHTH CONVICTION? Wow. They should really build monuments to the moral superiority of the New England organization for sniffing that bad apple out. :jerkit:

At best, it makes them look like clueless fools who didn't do their homework before unloading a ton of cash on a convicted sex offender. At worst, they thought they could sneak in a well-proven scumbag into their fold until the idiot did it an eighth time and there was a shitstorm created over it.

Two questions for you, moron. Exactly how many CONVICTIONS does Ben Roethlisberger have for ANYTHING? And who here is running around in a "Support Rapists Rights" t-shirt?

After you answer these questions with some truth, you can resume with your obvious paint-huffing problem.

steelerschik
01-16-2012, 09:26 AM
]I used to like the Steelers I always thought they where tough and classy.[/B] That all changed when you kept Roethliberger after he raped those two girls. Only a POS can root for a skinner. You could always get another QB but you will NEVER get back your class. Pittsburgh will ALWAYS be known as sell outs that root for a serial rapist. Please do not use the word Kharma in this forum that will be bad for your wives and daughters and I would NEVER wish for anyone to be raped. You should be ashamed of your QB instead you hold the bathroom door closed while he rapes young girls inside. You make him a hero, what message are you telling your sons? How would you feel if he raped YOUR daughter?

First off, who gives a shit about your opinion. Second off, define "rape". Third off, show me the proof "rape" ever happened. You know nothing about either case. You obviously know nothing about Miss "I can't tell the truth" Tahoe or followed anything about that "case". You also know nothing about Miss "I'm pure as snow" Georgia who changed her story 3 times and had medical proof rape never occurred. But hey, don't let facts get in the way. And don't let the door hit you in your ass when you leave here. It's easy to see who the scum is here...someone who joins another team's forum to spout shit about nothing they know about. Now piss off.

Tahoe_Millidgeville
01-16-2012, 09:35 AM
Projection is the misattribution of a person’s undesired thoughts, feelings or impulses onto another person who does not have those thoughts, feelings or impulses. Projection is used especially when the thoughts are considered unacceptable for the person to express, or they feel completely ill at ease with having them. For example, blaming the NE Patriots for being cheaters when your team employs a rapist at QB.
Admit it you would rather have a chance at a Super Bowl than to make a strong moral statement. There is no cure for serial rapist I just hope that the next time he offends that someone in the state of Pennsylvania has the balls to lock his ass up. Question, What would you do if he rapes your daughter?

Buddha Bus
01-16-2012, 09:38 AM
Here's something for you to peek at since you have no life.

NyHiX3MBa7E

She seems pretty torn up and mentally scarred from that "horrible assault", huh? Sounds more like a scripted story she's attempting to regurgitate in hopes of cashing in.

"I don't think WE should be doing this." What do you mean "we"? If it's a rape wouldn't it be "you"? That sounds like someone who was more concerned with getting caught having sex in a dirty public restroom than someone fighting off a rape. She was also wearing a button that said DTF (Down To F*ck) on her shirt. A true role model of moral standards that one. She's practically a nun by the sounds of it.

That whole situation reeks of "buyer's remorse" after Ben didn't want to have anything more to do with her than an assault. That, or it was a planned money grab by a scheming low-life.

You really should do some homework on this stuff before coming onto this board and making a total ass out of yourself. :doh:

Buddha Bus
01-16-2012, 09:41 AM
Projection is the misattribution of a personís undesired thoughts, feelings or impulses onto another person who does not have those thoughts, feelings or impulses. Projection is used especially when the thoughts are considered unacceptable for the person to express, or they feel completely ill at ease with having them. For example, blaming the NE Patriots for being cheaters when your team employs a rapist at QB.
Admit it you would rather have a chance at a Super Bowl than to make a strong moral statement. There is no cure for serial rapist I just hope that the next time he offends that someone in the state of Pennsylvania has the balls to lock his ass up. Question, What would you do if he rapes your daughter?

Just going to ignore the questions, huh stupid? Where are the convictions for rape? Show us the article or court documents that back up your baseless accusations.

Unlike NE and cheating, Ben's supposed transgressions were never proven.

Tahoe_Millidgeville
01-16-2012, 09:42 AM
First off, who gives a shit about your opinion. Second off, define "rape". Third off, show me the proof "rape" ever happened. You know nothing about either case. You obviously know nothing about Miss "I can't tell the truth" Tahoe or followed anything about that "case". You also know nothing about Miss "I'm pure as snow" Georgia who changed her story 3 times and had medical proof rape never occurred. But hey, don't let facts get in the way. And don't let the door hit you in your ass when you leave here. It's easy to see who the scum is here...someone who joins another team's forum to spout shit about nothing they know about. Now piss off.

Go block the womens bathroom door Big Ben just followed your sister in there. You sound like a sex offender yourself. So why don't you STFU you pedophile loving pu$$y.:blah:

steelerschik
01-16-2012, 09:44 AM
Projection is the misattribution of a personís undesired thoughts, feelings or impulses onto another person who does not have those thoughts, feelings or impulses. Projection is used especially when the thoughts are considered unacceptable for the person to express, or they feel completely ill at ease with having them. For example, blaming the NE Patriots for being cheaters when your team employs a rapist at QB.

WTF does this even mean? You sound like an absolute nut job. Nice ignoring the posts asking you questions you can't answer or choose not to. You ignore facts. Here's a thought...why don't you take your holier than thou "I know nothing about nothing" attitude and go lecture the TRUE CONVICTED CRIMINALS who have been proven rapists and are being treated as such. You serve no purpose here other than to sound like a complete lunatic asshole.

Buddha Bus
01-16-2012, 09:45 AM
Go block the womens bathroom door Big Ben just followed your sister in there. You sound like a sex offender yourself. So why don't you STFU you pedophile loving pu$$y.:blah:

This troll's time will be short here. :toofunny:

So now he's a pedophile too? One more question.... do you know what a dictionary is?

Buddha Bus
01-16-2012, 09:50 AM
WTF does this even mean? You sound like an absolute nut job. Nice ignoring the posts asking you questions you can't answer or choose not to. You ignore facts. Here's a thought...why don't you take your holier than thou "I know nothing about nothing" attitude and go lecture the TRUE CONVICTED CRIMINALS who have been proven rapists and are being treated as such. You serve no purpose here other than to sound like a complete lunatic asshole.

Go easy on him, steelerschik. Obviously he's off the meds. :sofunny:

stb_steeler
01-16-2012, 09:53 AM
This troll's time will be short here. :toofunny:

So now he's a pedophile too? One more question.... do you know what a dictionary is?

:sign07:

steelerschik
01-16-2012, 09:53 AM

LOL, wow, I take that back. You don't sound like a nut job, you ARE A CERTIFIABLE obvious insane asylum escapee. Go back to the nut house dude. There's help for people like you and can manage your delusional thought processing. You're actually kinda scary. Maybe YOU'RE a rapist, yeah, you kinda fit the profile.

steelerschik
01-16-2012, 09:54 AM
Go easy on him, steelerschik. Obviously he's off the meds. :sofunny:

LOL, I'm kinda slow, but I just figured that out! Got it now tho, thanks!!

Tahoe_Millidgeville
01-16-2012, 09:56 AM
Hey Buddha Bus Sandusky He did it twice, to two different girls in two different states. I did not make these accusations up I am just repeating them. It sounds like you are in denial. If you need a conviction to prove it you are mentally unstable. If every rapist had a Pennsylvania State Police Officer to "keep the peek" no rapist would ever be convicted.
So why don't you take your terrible towel into the ladies room and wipe Roethlisbergers skeet off your momma's mouth.

Buddha Bus
01-16-2012, 09:57 AM
LOL, I'm kinda slow, but I just figured that out! Got it now tho, thanks!!

No problem.

Men in white coats with butterfly nets have been notified and dispatched to his Head Start Program class to apprehend him. :thumbsup:

Buddha Bus
01-16-2012, 09:59 AM
Hey Buddha Bus Sandusky He did it twice, to two different girls in two different states. I did not make these accusations up I am just repeating them. It sounds like you are in denial. If you need a conviction to prove it you are mentally unstable. If every rapist had a Pennsylvania State Police Officer to "keep the peek" no rapist would ever be convicted.
So why don't you take your terrible towel into the ladies room and wipe Roethlisbergers skeet off your momma's mouth.

Are you in sixth grade? Momma jokes.... really? So an accusation is all you need to administer the death penalty in the utopian society in your mind, Herr Millidgeville? Grandpappy Hitler must be proud.

steelerschik
01-16-2012, 10:01 AM
No problem.

Men in white coats with butterfly nets have been notified and dispatched to his Head Start Program class to apprehend him. :thumbsup:

Oh this is good news. Was like being in the twilight zone from like 3 years ago, nearly 4 years ago. Oh well, if everyone came on here to talk football instead of shit that never amounted to anything, think about what a boring place this would be.

SoCalFan
01-16-2012, 10:02 AM
I cant believe these people are still bringing this $hit up! Stupid!!! That just stems from us having SIX SBs... What do the Patsys have, 3? Believe me fool, they will NOT get another this year... Haters will always hate, we all know deep down inside, they wish they could be us! What a punk, NOW im a patriots fan, sorry punk, thats not how it works! A REAL fan hass a life long commitment, and if you were a real fan you would have seen rite past the money hungry scam from the get go! I feel sorry for your wife and kids, and any other unfortunate soul who knows you!

Buddha Bus
01-16-2012, 10:03 AM
Oh this is good news. Was like being in the twilight zone from like 3 years ago, nearly 4 years ago. Oh well, if everyone came on here to talk football instead of shit that never amounted to anything, think about what a boring place this would be.

I know I'm entertained right now. :chuckle:

steelerschik
01-16-2012, 10:05 AM
Are you in sixth grade? Momma jokes.... really? So an accusation is all you need to administer the death penalty in the utopian society in your mind, Herr Millidgeville? Grandpappy Hitler must be proud.

Hey Sandusky, don't you know how the judicial system works? Accusations are all that's necessary. Why bother with silly stuff like proof and facts. They only get in the way. No criminal charges are necessary. God, so we've had it wrong the whole time! I guess I need to take law 101 and learn how that there law works. Lots and lots of innocent people in jail I would guess, hmmmmmmmm.

Buddha Bus
01-16-2012, 10:07 AM
Hey Sandusky, don't you know how the judicial system works? Accusations are all that's necessary. Why bother with silly stuff like proof and facts. They only get in the way. No criminal charges are necessary. God, so we've had it wrong the whole time! I guess I need to take law 101 and learn how that there law works. Lots and lots of innocent people in jail I would guess, hmmmmmmmm.

My bad. Screw due process! Let's just string 'em all up!

I accuse Tahoe_Millidgeville of sexually assaulting farm animals wearing DTF buttons and thigh-high fishnets without panties. BURN HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tahoe_Millidgeville
01-16-2012, 10:09 AM
I answered your question. It was not "an accusation" it was two accusations so why don't you answer my question. What would you do if Roethlisberger raped your daughter?
If you are pro rape than say you are pro rape stop blaming the victims and grow some balls.

BTW I was calling YOU a pediphile Mr. Sandusky

stb_steeler
01-16-2012, 10:10 AM
^ Ahhhhhhh thanx for the putrid image........:doh:

SoCalFan
01-16-2012, 10:13 AM
I cant believe these people are still bringing this $hit up! Stupid!!! That just stems from us having SIX SBs... What do the Patsys have, 3? Believe me fool, they will NOT get another this year... Haters will always hate, we all know deep down inside, they wish they could be us! What a punk, NOW im a patriots fan, sorry punk, thats not how it works! A REAL fan hass a life long commitment, and if you were a real fan you would have seen rite past the money hungry scam from the get go! I feel sorry for your wife and kids, and any other unfortunate soul who knows you!

PLEASE read this again Tahoe! GET A LIFE!

Buddha Bus
01-16-2012, 10:14 AM
I answered your question. It was not "an accusation" it was two accusations so why don't you answer my question. What would you do if Roethlisberger raped your daughter?
If you are pro rape than say you are pro rape stop blaming the victims and grow some balls.

Hey dummy! I asked where the proof of a CONVICTION was. I'll give you time to look up the definition. Just remember to keep my post in view so you spell it right during your search.

And, your honor, I present my SECOND accusation against Mr. Millidgeville. I saw him finger-banging a dead groundhog on the side of a road 2 weeks ago. There was absolutely no possibility of consent considering the pulse-challenged nature of the aforementioned beast. I rest my case.

Fire up the gas chamber!!!!

steelerschik
01-16-2012, 10:15 AM

Oooooooooooo, TWO accusations equals a guilty verdict, huh? And who's pro rape sicko? How about being PRO FACTS? Fact is no rape was eve r proven. Accusations don't mean a thing when they're not backed up. How about asking the question "what would you do if your daughter made up allegations about rape to ruin a man's life?" How about that question? I don't know who you think you are, but you have no business calling anybody a pedophile. And actually you seem to be obsessed with this, a little bit too obsessed for my liking. So what does that make you?

Buddha Bus
01-16-2012, 10:16 AM
So what does that make you?

A blithering idiot who is getting his stupid ass handed to him on a message board. :rofl:

steelerschik
01-16-2012, 10:24 AM
A blithering idiot who is getting his stupid ass handed to him on a message board. :rofl:

Oh my God, imagine if he ever served jury duty. I imagine it would go something like this.... "Guilty your Honor. I know so because Joe told John who told Sue who told Bob that HE REALLY DID IT!!!" I say life in prison with no parole Judge because I heard it happened, so it's true and you must show him no mercy! EVIDENCE your Honor? What's that and why is it necessary? I HEARD IT HAPPENED SO IT DID, NOW CONVICT!!!!!!!!!"

Tahoe_Millidgeville
01-16-2012, 10:26 AM
Oooooooooooo, TWO accusations equals a guilty verdict, huh? And who's pro rape sicko? How about being PRO FACTS? Fact is no rape was eve r proven. Accusations don't mean a thing when they're not backed up. How about asking the question "what would you do if your daughter made up allegations about rape to ruin a man's life?" How about that question? I don't know who you think you are, but you have no business calling anybody a pedophile. And actually you seem to be obsessed with this, a little bit too obsessed for my liking. So what does that make you?

Can you prove it did not happen? No you can't so go ahead and keep rooting for a skinner. You are in denial... Ben Roethlisberger WILL rape again and what are you going to say then? The FACT is that Ben Roethlisberger followed a young drunk girl into a woman,s bathroom and had a Pennsylvania State Police Officer guard the door while he went in there. The girl accused him of sexual assault this happened after he was accused of raping a waitress in Lake Tahoe. THOSE ARE FACTS!!!

Now answer the question . What would you do if it was your daughter?

Buddha Bus
01-16-2012, 10:30 AM
Oh my God, imagine if he ever served jury duty. I imagine it would go something like this.... "Guilty your Honor. I know so because Joe told John who told Sue who told Bob that HE REALLY DID IT!!!" I say life in prison with no parole Judge because I heard it happened, so it's true and you must show him no mercy! EVIDENCE your Honor? What's that and why is it necessary? I HEARD IT HAPPENED SO IT DID, NOW CONVICT!!!!!!!!!"

I hope he doesn't read tabloids. His head might explode from all of the "obvious" felons running around the country.

Hmmmm.... on second thought, I hope he DOES read them. The only question would be, what exactly is in control of his body's nervous system since it's brutally obvious it's not a functioning brain? He's a virtual miracle of modern science that needs extensive experimenting on to discover the answer. :sofunny:

steelerschik
01-16-2012, 10:32 AM
Can you prove it did not happen? No you can't so go ahead and keep rooting for a skinner. You are in denial... Ben Roethlisberger WILL rape again and what are you going to say then? The FACT is that Ben Roethlisberger followed a young drunk girl into a woman,s bathroom and had a Pennsylvania State Police Officer guard the door while he went in there. The girl accused him of sexual assault this happened after he was accused of raping a waitress in Lake Tahoe. THOSE ARE FACTS!!!

As I await your inevitable ban, I will say your last sentence, the one that contains the word accused, does not belong with the word fact. Facts are he was accused. Fact is no evidence was found that he did. Fact is he was never convicted. Fact is Tahoe is a proven liar by countless, countless witnesses. Fact is Georgia changed her story 3 times. Fact is rape kit at hospital showed no signs of rape. Fact is I'm a woman and have lectured my daughter to NEVER behave like Georgia did. Fact is I would never condone a convicted rapist. Fact is I as a parent would never drop a case, like Georgia's did, until said rapist was found guilty of rape and put in prison. Fact is that is either bad parenting or parents who know their daughter lied. Those are the facts. Notice the word "accusation" never got confused with fact.

Tahoe_Millidgeville
01-16-2012, 10:33 AM

If you think you are winning this argument then you must be retarded. I never said the skinner was ever convicted of rape. If he was then he would be in prison right now where he belongs. Just because someone has enough money to hire the best lawyers and Pennsylvania State Police to keep the peek for him does not mean it did not happen. :wink02:

Buddha Bus
01-16-2012, 10:34 AM

Ever heard of innocent until proven guilty, f*cktard? It's not the other way around. :doh:

By the way, your crimes against livestock and roadkill are almost certainly going to earn you a spot in front of a firing squad shortly. FACTS!

You may want to hurry up and get in some more of that incredibly cerebral third-grade wit while you still can, you sexual predator dumbf*ck.

TRH
01-16-2012, 10:36 AM
If you think you are winning this argument then you must be retarded. I never said the skinner was ever convicted of rape. If he was then he would be in prison right now where he belongs. Just because someone has enough money to hire the best lawyers and Pennsylvania State Police to keep the peek for him does not mean it did not happen. :wink02:

NOBODY got raped. Please leave the message board. Your being here and your spreading filth is not wanted here, not even by one person. So just go away. Thanks.

steelerschik
01-16-2012, 10:40 AM

Refer to my post #90, again. Aricept, it helps with delusional thought processing. I'm guessing you stopped it yourself due to side effects. Consult your doctor, there are other meds that can help you. You are on a message board dredging garbage up from 3 years ago. Why? Answer that...why? What is your purpose?

Tahoe_Millidgeville
01-16-2012, 10:40 AM
As I await your inevitable ban, I will say your last sentence, the one that contains the word accused, does not belong with the word fact. Facts are he was accused. Fact is no evidence was found that he did. Fact is he was never convicted. Fact is Tahoe is a proven liar by countless, countless witnesses. Fact is Georgia changed her story 3 times. Fact is rape kit at hospital showed no signs of rape. Fact is I'm a woman and have lectured my daughter to NEVER behave like Georgia did. Fact is I would never condone a convicted rapist. Fact is I as a parent would never drop a case, like Georgia's did, until said rapist was found guilty of rape and put in prison. Fact is that is either bad parenting or parents who know their daughter lied. Those are the facts. Notice the word "accusation" never got confused with fact.

Question #1 What was he doing following a drunk girl in the womans room?
Question #2 Why did he have the Pennsylvania State Trooper guard the door?
Those are not accusations, those are FACTS.

TRH
01-16-2012, 10:42 AM
ignore the troll....you're playing into his hands.

One more time go away.

Ok, guys. ...back to Steeler football.

Tahoe_Millidgeville
01-16-2012, 10:43 AM
NOBODY got raped. Please leave the message board. Your being here and your spreading filth is not wanted here, not even by one person. So just go away. Thanks.

How do you know "NOBODY got raped"?

steelerschik
01-16-2012, 10:43 AM
ignore the troll....you're playing into his hands.

One more time go away.

Ok, guys. ...back to Steeler football.

Here here! Time for another thread regarding football. This one is tiring and full of BS!

TRH
01-16-2012, 10:45 AM
Here here! Time for another thread regarding football. This one is tiring and full of BS!

:hatsoff:

stb_steeler
01-16-2012, 10:46 AM

No wonder other members went to other boards....No control in this one!

ricardisimo
01-16-2012, 11:00 AM
Sorry folks. I wasn't paying attention. But clearly neither was he, nor any of you. I was hoping anyone would have read the link in my previous post here, reporting on a Patriot player's arrest for - get this - sexual assault in - wait for it - a night club! This doofus' claim is that the Patriots would never tolerate such shenanigans on their squad. Whatever.

I gave him only a 7-day ban, and asked him to come back after murderer Ray Lewis knocked rapist Julian Edelman out of the playoffs next week.
:wave:

stb_steeler
01-16-2012, 11:11 AM
Ban his ass for life.....we need to make an example out of some one....:toofunny:

TRH
01-16-2012, 11:17 AM
i've unfortunately, lived in that s***hole New England before for 2 1/2 years. They all live in glass houses up there.

GMU Steeler
01-16-2012, 11:31 AM
Sorry folks. I wasn't paying attention. But clearly neither was he, nor any of you. I was hoping anyone would have read the link in my previous post here, reporting on a Patriot player's arrest for - get this - sexual assault in - wait for it - night club. This doofus' claim is that the Patriots would never tolerate such shenanigans on heir squad. Whatever.

I gave him only a 7-day ban, and asked him to come back fter murderer Ray Lewis knocked rapist Julian Edelman out of the playoffs next week.

Edelman right? Funny how the holier than thou Patriots fans never talk about him. He was actually arrested unlike Ben.

ricardisimo
01-16-2012, 11:52 AM
Ban his ass for life.....we need to make an example out of some one....:toofunny:
No. I'm eager to see just how noble these Patriots fans are. I haven't the slightest doubt that he'll come back after the Pats lose and own up to his hypocrisy, his lack of foresight and his pomposity as a guest in our house.
:coffee:
Edelman right? Funny how the holier than thou Patriots fans never talk about him. He was actually arrested unlike Ben.
Perzaktly. Assholes.

Buddha Bus
01-16-2012, 11:55 AM
Sorry folks. I wasn't paying attention. But clearly neither was he, nor any of you. I was hoping anyone would have read the link in my previous post here, reporting on a Patriot player's arrest for - get this - sexual assault in - wait for it - a night club! This doofus' claim is that the Patriots would never tolerate such shenanigans on their squad. Whatever.

I gave him only a 7-day ban, and asked him to come back after murderer Ray Lewis knocked rapist Julian Edelman out of the playoffs next week.

It's OK, Ric. I was having fun anyway. :wink02:

Only a 7-day ban? Man the American internets justice system is in complete and utter disarray. And after I promised him the death penalty for his sexual malfeasance. This is a total travesty! :chuckle:

StainlessStill
01-16-2012, 12:01 PM
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2011/1101/espnBos_edelman_200.jpg

Show me Bens mugshot. That's what I thought, CHEATERS. F*ckin hypocrites. Keep taping teams, running up scores and punting the ball on 3rd down you classless, smug mother f*ckers.

ricardisimo
01-16-2012, 12:56 PM
It's OK, Ric. I was having fun anyway. :wink02:

Only a 7-day ban? Man the American internets justice system is in complete and utter disarray. And after I promised him the death penalty for his sexual malfeasance. This is a total travesty! :chuckle:
What could I do? He threw all these high-priced lawyers in my face!

GMU Steeler
01-16-2012, 12:59 PM
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2011/1101/espnBos_edelman_200.jpg

Show me Bens mugshot. That's what I thought, CHEATERS. F*ckin hypocrites. Keep taping teams, running up scores and punting the ball on 3rd down you classless, smug mother f*ckers.

Nice mug. But yeah my kid brother has these bandwagon Patriot fan friends telling him how Ben's a punk blah blah. Bet most of them have never even heard of Edelman much less his offense.

ricardisimo
01-16-2012, 01:05 PM
I thought Haynesworth was another nice, high-character signing by them.

GMU Steeler
01-16-2012, 01:11 PM
I thought Haynesworth was another nice, high-character signing by them.

Ha, I actually grew up not too far from where he had his roadrage incident with the Redskins. But yeah and then there's Brady himself. Pretty sleazy to get a woman pregnant and then leave her for someone else.

StainlessStill
01-16-2012, 01:19 PM
No wonder other members went to other boards....No control in this one!

That's the sense I get. Where the HELL are the mods? They are lenient and I applaud them for that but when it gets to a certain point in here with other teams fans LITERALLY snickering at us with their appalling and obvious instigating comments, they are STILL allowed to post relentlessly. I understand the ban was on that shitface Cheats fan, but 7 days? How about lifetime. Just like what I got from the Raturd board for trying to talk a civil game of football. That's why I type with attitude with others teams fans when I see right through them & their STILL allowed in here. I try to talk civil and I get an issued ban for LIFE just because I'm a Steelers fan. Screw that. Grow some balls, mods!

SteelCurtain5643
01-16-2012, 01:20 PM
Ha, I actually grew up not too far from where he had his roadrage incident with the Redskins. But yeah and then there's Brady himself. Pretty sleazy to get a woman pregnant and then leave her for someone else.

But wait, there suppost to be so classy I thought?? :rofl:

Buddha Bus
01-16-2012, 01:42 PM
What could I do? He threw all these high-priced lawyers in my face!

Damn dirty Pennsylvanian lawyers!!! :mad:

ricardisimo
01-16-2012, 03:50 PM
That's the sense I get. Where the HELL are the mods? They are lenient and I applaud them for that but when it gets to a certain point in here with other teams fans LITERALLY snickering at us with their appalling and obvious instigating comments, they are STILL allowed to post relentlessly. I understand the ban was on that shitface Cheats fan, but 7 days? How about lifetime. Just like what I got from the Raturd board for trying to talk a civil game of football. That's why I type with attitude with others teams fans when I see right through them & their STILL allowed in here. I try to talk civil and I get an issued ban for LIFE just because I'm a Steelers fan. Screw that. Grow some balls, mods!
Yes, but I'm kind of hoping for his lame ass to come back here after his team loses this week. I dunno... I might extend it, or I'll leave it up to Pete and Tony. Honestly, though, I'm only supposed to be banning spammers. Never thought I'd find myself on troll duty.
http://pichour.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/troll-patrol.jpg

plenewken
01-16-2012, 04:01 PM
So they drafted a guy who already had SEVEN CONVICTIONS and didn't relinquish the pick until after an awesome public outcry following his EIGHTH CONVICTION? Wow. They should really build monuments to the moral superiority of the New England organization for sniffing that bad apple out. :jerkit:

Two questions for you, moron. Exactly how many CONVICTIONS does Ben Roethlisberger have for ANYTHING? And who here is running around in a "Support Rapists Rights" t-shirt?

After you answer these questions with some truth, you can resume with your obvious paint-huffing problem.

:applaudit::applaudit::applaudit:

stb_steeler
01-16-2012, 04:09 PM

Hell other team boards they will ban u for just havin a steelers nick!

ricardisimo
01-16-2012, 04:17 PM
We got six Lombardis. We got nothing to prove to anybody. We can take a ribbing and even a little trolling... a little.

Pentheon
01-17-2012, 04:42 AM
You'll still have the obvious idiots who think they beat us because they are such a great team with a "winner" as a qb. I just hope you guys beat the ravens this weekend, and I hope they get beat just as bad as the broncos did if not worse.

Anyway I don't want the ravens to make the superbowl and I don't want the niners to either with a chance to tie us in superbowl wins.

Im going for a patriots/giants rematch

Twentyvalve
01-17-2012, 11:36 AM
Pittsburgh is a much more livable city than Baltimore. In fact, Pittsburgh is cleaner (by far), and has had quite the renaissance since the steel crash of the last decades. Baltimore is a wasteland.

I shall return your stupidity sir: Shouldn't you be smoking crack and pistol whippin' yo' bey****tch, or whatever you do folks do on Baltimore Street at sundown?

Sixburgher
01-17-2012, 11:44 AM
I shall return your stupidity sir: Shouldn't you be smoking crack and pistol whippin' yo' bey****tch, or whatever you do folks do on Baltimore Street at sundown?

They wait until sundown? I thought those were 24 hour activities in Bmore.

Bayz101
01-17-2012, 12:21 PM
God this dude was retarded, but I did enjoy reading his posts. Pretty dumb :chuckle:

Sixburgher
01-17-2012, 12:24 PM
God this dude was retarded, but I did enjoy reading his posts. Pretty dumb :chuckle:

Which one? There were at least two in this thread who in my estimation qualify as clinical window lickers.

Bayz101
01-17-2012, 12:34 PM
Which one? There were at least two in this thread who in my estimation qualify as clinical window lickers.

The licker wearing the helmet, uhh, Tahoe?

Boomer
01-17-2012, 07:24 PM
I come to this board to talk Steelers football with fellow Steelers fans and to read Steelers football news. If I wanted to get heckled by idiot fans of other teams then I would go join one of the other boards that has fans of all teams on the same site. But I hate that crap so I stay away from those types of places. If trolls are allowed to come here and start crap, fans will start leaving. I say ban them for life and and delete anything they post. Like they never existed.

ricardisimo
01-17-2012, 07:28 PM
I come to this board to talk Steelers football with fellow Steelers fans and to read Steelers football news. If I wanted to get heckled by idiot fans of other teams then I would go join one of the other boards that has fans of all teams on the same site. But I hate that crap so I stay away from those types of places. If trolls are allowed to come here and start crap, fans will start leaving. I say ban them for life and and delete anything they post. Like they never existed.
I think we're better than that. And besides, won't it be positively grand to hear lame excuse after lame excuse next week after their loss at home in the AFCCG?

Boomer
01-17-2012, 09:57 PM
I think we're better than that. And besides, won't it be positively grand to hear lame excuse after lame excuse next week after their loss at home in the AFCCG?

Nah not really. I can already post what they will say. Same crap as usual. I don't care what they say just as long as they lose.

StainlessStill
01-17-2012, 11:59 PM

Sorry dude, the lesser of two evils is New England. I'd rather see Brady go (and lose) than to just see Baltimoron go with Joe Flaccid. Atleast we've seen Brady hoist the Lombardi 3 times before. Seeing Ray Lewis, Terrell Suggs with his teeth, Ed Reed and Joe Flaccid hoist the trophy is the last thing ANY Steelers fan would want to see.

Best case? Give me Eli beating Brady for the SECOND TIME. I know it'll be tough for a New England'er to not only lose to Eli AGAIN, but lose to a N.Y team.

LETS GO G-MEN!

tony hipchest
01-18-2012, 12:17 AM
i agree with boomer.

patfan- "i come in peace, i will leave in pieces"

unfortunately many of you were not around when we actually had a patfan as a MODERATOR who tried to force feed the entire SF steeler fanbase, pro patriot propoganda for almost 2 years.

StainlessStill
01-18-2012, 01:12 AM
Wait...... Am I hearing this right? A New England Patriots fan use to be a moderator here? On a Steelers forum? HOLY SHIT I've heard it all. Good thing I wasn't around then. My head would literally explode from the hatred and the thought of that even occurring in my cyber-life.

GO GIANTS!

tony hipchest
01-18-2012, 01:21 AM
Wait...... Am I hearing this right? A New England Patriots fan use to be a moderator here? On a Steelers forum? HOLY SHIT I've heard it all. Good thing I wasn't around then. My head would literally explode from the hatred and the thought of that even occurring in my cyber-life.

GO GIANTS! one only needs to read a few Livinginthe past posts or threads to realize what a horrible board this become and what a piss poor decision the former board owner made in asking the fox to "protect" the hen house. people would get infracted for sticking up for the steelers and slamming the patriots.
:banging:
http://forums.steelersfever.com/search.php?searchid=312836

Bayz101
01-18-2012, 01:27 AM
one only needs to read a few Livinginthe past posts or threads to realize what a horrible board this become and what a piss poor decision the former board owner made in asking the fox to "protect" the hen house. people would get infracted for sticking up for the steelers and slamming the patriots.
:banging:
http://forums.steelersfever.com/search.php?searchid=312836

Link's no good bud.

ricardisimo
01-18-2012, 01:53 AM
Link's no good bud.
I think it was just the link (http://forums.steelersfever.com/search.php?searchid=312837) for the search results of livinginthe past's posts.

Boomer
01-18-2012, 05:17 AM
i agree with boomer.

patfan- "i come in peace, i will leave in pieces"

unfortunately many of you were not around when we actually had a patfan as a MODERATOR who tried to force feed the entire SF steeler fanbase, pro patriot propoganda for almost 2 years.

Man I'm glad I wasn't around for that BS.

I just don't get allowing fans from other teams to come in here and bash us. If I wanted to be subjected to that kind of garbage, I'd sign up at PFT or CBS sports. This place should be a hater free zone. :thumbsup:

saint0917
01-18-2012, 06:13 AM
Nice enough post , I guess, by NEPatriots. But sorry if I offend you but there is no way in hell I or any self respecting Steeler fan (IMO) could cheer for the Cheatriots or Ratbirds. I am hopeful the Texans can pull off the upset today, because I don't know if I can bear the constant media slurping of Ray Lewis or Tom Brady.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::tt04:

Hines0wnz
01-18-2012, 03:19 PM
I will never, ever take the side of the Patsies. Although it was nice seeing them destroy the Bronco flukes. I hate the Ravens too but I'd rather see them make it than the Patsies.

stb_steeler
01-19-2012, 05:17 PM

AFC FTW.
I honestly don't know what the hell is wrong with your coaching staff but the Jets should not have been playing the Steelers last year.......<---------- See how that works!:chuckle:

Christian Snyder
01-19-2012, 05:52 PM
I will never, ever take the side of the Patsies. Although it was nice seeing them destroy the Bronco flukes. I hate the Ravens too but I'd rather see them make it than the Patsies. Really? You would rather hear Ravens fans brag about how they won a SB on a year that we lost to the Broncos? Maybe you don't have many Ravens fans in your area but I have plenty in my area.

BTW, cool sig.

PeRK82
01-20-2012, 01:02 AM
I will never, ever take the side of the Patsies. Although it was nice seeing them destroy the Bronco flukes. I hate the Ravens too but I'd rather see them make it than the Patsies.

The Feeling is mutual, trust me. I hate the PATS, and their Fans are even worse. They think Championships should be handed to them on a silver platter. They act like they already won the game and are planning for the SB. Pats have a lot of weaknesses, Ravens offense played against alot of GREAT DEFENSES this yr. And the RAVENS Defense is going to have a completely different game plan for the PATRIOTS. They are so one-dimensional , its not even funny. I will say this, i do know Danny Woodhead is a mirco beast and can be very dangerous, I am a fan of him , but not this week.

jiminpa
01-20-2012, 01:27 AM
The Feeling is mutual, trust me. I hate the PATS, and their Fans are even worse. They think Championships should be handed to them on a silver platter. They act like they already won the game and are planning for the SB. Pats have a lot of weaknesses, Ravens offense played against alot of GREAT DEFENSES this yr. And the RAVENS Defense is going to have a completely different game plan for the PATRIOTS. They are so one-dimensional , its not even funny. I will say this, i do know Danny Woodhead is a mirco beast and can be very dangerous, I am a fan of him , but not this week.Championships ARE handed to them on a silver platter. They haven't earned one yet. But sometimes even Goodell can't tip the field that far that often. They literally rewrote the rulebook during a playoff game for the Cheatriots.