PDA

View Full Version : PFT All-Turd Team 2006

CantStop85
06-28-2006, 09:37 PM
http://www.profootballtalk.com/All-Turd.htm

The article's too big to paste in here, but here are some of the more notable AFCN players:

Santurdio, WR, Steelers: Sure, he hasn't even signed his first NFL contract. But with two arrests in less than a month, he's earned his spot. (And thanks to the reader who suggested an alternative nickname -- SanQuentino -- since that's possibly going to be his ultimate destination.)

Ben Roethlisberger, QB, Steelers: One of the worst combinations of dumb and arrogant we've ever encountered.

Joey Porter, LB, Steelers: Big talker who benefits from being in a linebacker-friendly system; got shot in the ass and wore shades to the White House.

Chris Henry, WR, Bengals: If you don't know why Henry qualifies for a spot on this team, then you've been spending too much time watching the World Cup. (Actually, if you've been spending any time watching the World Cup, you've been spending too much time watching the World Cup.) Henry has been arrested four times since December, and he was generally regarded as a first-rate turd-in-training while at West Virginia University. This might be his only year on our All-Turd Team because, by 2007, he'll be playing in Canada. Or Attica.

Frostee Rucker, DE, Bengals: History of legal troubles didn't keep the Bengals from throwing a third-rounder 'round him.

A.J. Nicholson, LB, Bengals: Celebrates getting drafted despite a history of legal problems by allegedly stealing $1,700 in electronics equipment from a former roommate.

Odell Thurman, LB, Bengals: The troubles of Chris Henry, Frostee Rucker, and A.J. Nicholson have been a nice diversion for a guy who some league observers think is in hotter water than any of them.

Kellen Winslow, TE, Browns: Vroom, vroom. Smash.

Reuben Droughns, RB, Browns: Celebrates acquittal on drunk-driving charges by getting arrested for beating up his wife. (We wonder how the party would have gone if he'd been convicted.)

Jamal Lewis, RB, Ravens: One of the few arrested active players who actually ended up going to jail.

Ray Lewis, LB, Ravens: Two men are butchered and no one goes to jail for it. Even if Ray didn't do it, he sure as hell knew enough to help bring the killers to justice.

Head coach: Marvin Lewis. (We're not saying Marvin is a turd, but only that he'd be the perfect guy to coach this squad, given the number of turds on his current team.)

Black@Gold Forever32
06-28-2006, 10:03 PM
Pro Football Talk is terrible. Ben a turd for riding a motorcycle without helmet and getting into accident. I don't agree with that.

Stillers#1
06-28-2006, 10:27 PM
Pro Football Talk is terrible. Ben a turd for riding a motorcycle without helmet and getting into accident. I don't agree with that.

Actually I realized ben was dumb while watching the Super Bowl DVD. During the Titans game when Cowher ask him coverage he saw. The way he says the word TWO just makes him sound so stupid. But I don't think Him and Peezy belong on this list.

Ambridge
06-28-2006, 10:31 PM
http://www.profootballtalk.com/AllTurd.jpg

Love the Trophy.

Najeh "Dookie" Davenport, RB, Packers: Arrested for taking a crap in a dorm room closet while the girl who lived there was sleeping. This guy could become possessed by the spirit of Mother Teresa for the rest of his days and we'd still make him the charter member of the Turd Hall of Fame.

I still LMAO every time I hear about the Davenport "Crap Closet Caper".

BBC
06-28-2006, 10:40 PM
Lot of guys on there that shouldn't be just yet (both Steelers players and Bengals players included).

CantStop85
06-28-2006, 11:11 PM
I had almost forgotten about this one:
Peyton Manning, QB, Colts: Allegedly dropped his "naked butt and rectum" onto the face of a female trainer at Tennessee years before sticking his salary demands up the naked butt and rectum of his team.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-29-2006, 12:46 AM
I had almost forgotten about this one:
Peyton Manning, QB, Colts: Allegedly dropped his "naked butt and rectum" onto the face of a female trainer at Tennessee years before sticking his salary demands up the naked butt and rectum of his team.

lol i also heard that his gf dresses him when they go out cuz he doesnt kno how to match his clothes well

MattsMe
06-29-2006, 12:58 AM
I wish Peyton would knock someone up, just so I could hear him explain it to the media.

"Let's just say, we had some protection problems."

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-29-2006, 01:28 AM
I wish Peyton would knock someone up, just so I could hear him explain it to the media.

lol... he was f*cked in both situations as well

steelerdude
06-29-2006, 08:17 AM

:sofunny:

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-29-2006, 05:17 PM
I think he's married.

But wouldn't he be more deserving of ridicule if he DID have fashion sense? :smile:

oh ya it could be his wife... i sure wouldnt doubt it lol

naw u can look good, dress well and not be gay, except tom brady, he is flaming. god i hate brady. i should have a "die tom die" shrine like the marino one in ace ventura. "IT WAS A FUMBLE" , "LACES OUT" same thing...

Livinginthe past
06-29-2006, 05:52 PM
oh ya it could be his wife... i sure wouldnt doubt it lol

naw u can look good, dress well and not be gay, except tom brady, he is flaming. god i hate brady. i should have a "die tom die" shrine like the marino one in ace ventura. "IT WAS A FUMBLE" , "LACES OUT" same thing...

Who woulda thought...a Raiders fan whining about the correct application of the football law.

Its been said a million times before - good teams overcome adversity, poor teams fold.

And that Raider team folded quicker than a switch blade comb*.

* This text has been editted to better reflect a quick folding item often found 'stateside'

NM

tony hipchest
06-29-2006, 05:55 PM
And that Raider team folded quicker than a very quick folding thing.

NMon this side of the pond we call them lawn chairs or switch blade combs. but yes the raiders folded (just like the seahawks)

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-29-2006, 06:02 PM
Who woulda thought...a Raiders fan whining about the correct application of the football law.

Its been said a million times before - good teams overcome adversity, poor teams fold.

And that Raider team folded quicker than a very quick folding thing.

NM

we didnt get to touch the football in OT, that wasnt folding that was a coin flipping.

Livinginthe past
06-29-2006, 06:19 PM
we didnt get to touch the football in OT, that wasnt folding that was a coin flipping.

In such a low scoring game, defenses were on top for the large majority of the game.

When it came to overtime, Brady completed 8/8 to drive us to the oakland 7yard line - that is an example of one team excelling in a pressure condition and another team folding.

NM

Livinginthe past
06-29-2006, 06:19 PM

In such a low scoring game, defenses were on top for the large majority of the game.

When it came to overtime, Brady completed 8/8 to drive us to the oakland 7yard line - that is an example of one team excelling in a pressure condition and another team folding.

NM

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-29-2006, 06:23 PM

NM

i just saw it was ur birthday

happy birthday man

ill let u win this one haha

j-dawg
06-29-2006, 06:26 PM
2 out of twelve on the list... can't argue with that..

tony hipchest
06-29-2006, 06:31 PM

happy birthday man

ill let u win this one haha wow! a birthday concession. maybe if the waste called charles woodson would actually participate in mini camps, it may have been a fumble. funny how a split second can make all the difference in the world. i blame him, not the refs/rules.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-29-2006, 06:38 PM
wow! a birthday concession. maybe if the waste called charles woodson would actually participate in mini camps, it may have been a fumble. funny how a split second can make all the difference in the world. i blame him, not the refs/rules.

naw it was snowing pretty hard to run on that ground. plus he came in that year, he didnt start that shit till gruden left. lil bastard...... o well we have a NEW # 24 now :cool:

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-29-2006, 06:39 PM
2 out of twelve on the list... can't argue with that..

your teams gonna get "fryed" oct 1....

Livinginthe past
06-29-2006, 06:55 PM

happy birthday man

ill let u win this one haha

Ha ha.

Hey thanks.

My birthday was just over a month ago - but the Happy Birthday thread is enjoying a bit of a retro comeback - its all alot of good people here taking the time to wish me a good one.

NM

j-dawg
06-29-2006, 07:32 PM
your teams gonna get "fryed" oct 1....

hehehehe... :sofunny:

i guess you forgot about us beating you last year... i was there... good times, good times!!

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-29-2006, 07:37 PM
hehehehe... :sofunny:

i guess you forgot about us beating you last year... i was there... good times, good times!!

nice... but things are different this yr! we have a coach with balls...

j-dawg
06-30-2006, 03:13 AM
nice... but things are different this yr! we have a coach with balls...

hehehe... you said balls...

"Larry Bird doesn't do as much ball-handling in one night as you do in an hour!"

SteelerzGirl
07-01-2006, 10:12 AM
god i hate brady.

You and me, both, Geez... Me and you both...(lol). After this past season the Pats had, I'm hoping he's no longer wearing that shitty smirk of his. :grin:

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-01-2006, 07:07 PM
You and me, both, Geez... Me and you both...(lol). After this past season the Pats had, I'm hoping he's no longer wearing that shitty smirk of his. :grin:

that, and stop the whole metro-sexual thing :rolleyes:

SteelerzGirl
07-02-2006, 01:47 AM
that, and stop the whole metro-sexual thing :rolleyes:

I hope his manicure doesn't look better than mine! :grin:

Livinginthe past
07-02-2006, 02:16 AM
Success, fame, and fortune can bring out the green eyed monster in anyone I guess.

I dont know if making the playoffs (again) will be enough to wipe the smile from Brady's face - but then future HOFers tend to have higher standards than most.

Maybe a 6-10 season would do it - maybe we could ask the 2003 Steelers what that was like.

NM

SteelerzGirl
07-02-2006, 02:20 AM
Aw c'mon, LITP... Lighten up... You know I'm just playin'! :smile:

Livinginthe past
07-02-2006, 02:22 AM
Aw c'mon, LITP... Lighten up... You know I'm just playin'! :smile:

Hey im playing too.

trying to get some proper football smack goin here - all in good fun :cool:

NM

SteelerzGirl
07-02-2006, 02:26 AM
Hey im playing too.

trying to get some proper football smack goin here - all in good fun :cool:

NM

Good, because I'd really hate to cancel that huge order you placed for the 2007 Women of Steelers Fever calendars. :sofunny:

Livinginthe past
07-02-2006, 02:30 AM
Hey no need to go makin' crazy threats.

Im backin off here...niceeeee and slowlyyyy.

NM

Stillers#1
07-02-2006, 10:26 AM
Success, fame, and fortune can bring out the green eyed monster in anyone I guess.

I dont know if making the playoffs (again) will be enough to wipe the smile from Brady's face - but then future HOFers tend to have higher standards than most.

Maybe a 6-10 season would do it - maybe we could ask the 2003 Steelers what that was like.

NM

I can't wait to see Brady attempt to win a Super Bowl without Viniateri. Now his "game-winning" drives are going to have to end by crossing the goal-line, not just by getting to the 30 yd line, and then trotting to the sideline to watch his boyfriend win the game for him.

Livinginthe past
07-02-2006, 11:07 AM
I can't wait to see Brady attempt to win a Super Bowl without Viniateri. Now his "game-winning" drives are going to have to end by crossing the goal-line, not just by getting to the 30 yd line, and then trotting to the sideline to watch his boyfriend win the game for him.

Ha ha. His boyfriend?

Thats a new one - Brady doing his bit for American/Canadian relations no doubt!

I guess you are right about Vinatieri doing most of the hard work - SB MVP's are a dime a dozen right?

Its takes a 'special' QB to go 9/21 in the most important game of his life.

You know what the strangest stat from the last SB was?

A receiver ,Hines Ward, had the same amount of yardage as his superstar QB - a real record to be proud of.

NM

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-02-2006, 03:36 PM

NM

buuuuuurn!

doesnt make tom brady straight tho lol

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-02-2006, 03:37 PM
Ha ha. His boyfriend?

I guess you are right about Vinatieri doing most of the hard work - SB MVP's are a dime a dozen right?

A receiver ,Hines Ward, had the same amount of yardage as his superstar QB - a real record to be proud of.

NM

"burn part 2"

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-05-2006, 07:46 PM
"burn part 2"

ok im back with my original message

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f321/bgirlraiderette20/5073850_l.jpg

tony hipchest
07-05-2006, 07:52 PM

NM i wonder what its like watching your team put up a 1-15 season? i would ask but im pretty sure the majority of cowboys, jets, and patriot fans dont know.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-05-2006, 09:06 PM
i wonder what its like watching your team put up a 1-15 season? i would ask but im pretty sure the majority of cowboys, jets, and patriot fans dont know.

or taking NE's QB and using him to win a SB? :)
i know what thats like! thanks for giving up on plunkett guys! :bouncy:

BBC
07-05-2006, 09:09 PM
or taking NE's QB and using him to win a SB? :)
i know what thats like! thanks for giving up on plunkett guys! :bouncy:

Eh, every NFL team could have had Tom Brady. Not exactly a strong point to argue.

tony hipchest
07-05-2006, 09:14 PM
a very haunting piece of trivia: what was the last qb selected in the 2000 draft before tom brady?

tee martin

BBC
07-05-2006, 09:18 PM
a very haunting piece of trivia: what was the last qb selected in the 2000 draft before tom brady?

tee martin

Very haunting.

Turned out alright for us though, since we got Big Ben later down the road.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-05-2006, 09:28 PM
Eh, every NFL team could have had Tom Brady. Not exactly a strong point to argue.

who was talkin about tom brady? i was talkin about how they gave up on plunkett and we signed him and we won a SB with him.

tony hipchest
07-05-2006, 09:31 PM
who was talkin about tom brady? i was talkin about how they gave up on plunkett and we signed him and we won a SB with him.that aint saying much. raiders played cheap and let the pats outbid them for corey dillon and won a sb with him.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-05-2006, 09:35 PM
that aint saying much. raiders played cheap and let the pats outbid them for corey dillon and won a sb with him.

turning a QB whos career was over to a SB winner isnt much? lmfao!!!

and what does corey have to do with any of this?

tony hipchest
07-05-2006, 09:42 PM
and what does corey have to do with any of this?

about the same as jim plunkett...

BBC
07-05-2006, 09:43 PM
who was talkin about tom brady? i was talkin about how they gave up on plunkett and we signed him and we won a SB with him.

You can't bash the Patriots by saying the gave you a SB winning quarterback, when you gave them a 3 time Super Bowl winning quarterback (and two time MVP).

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-05-2006, 09:46 PM
about the same as jim plunkett...

corey sucks he didnt do as much as plunkett did to win a SB, plus corey is a whining complaining bitch, plunkett was a leader

plus its not like we actually had corey, cin did. thats basically saying the whole nfl passed on him because none of the teams signed him but NE

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-05-2006, 09:50 PM
You can't bash the Patriots by saying the gave you a SB winning quarterback, when you gave them a 3 time Super Bowl winning quarterback (and two time MVP).

we gave them brady? how? we didnt draft him and, once again, neither did the whole NFL. the supersonics didnt draft michael jordan but they didnt GIVE MJ to the bulls...

tony hipchest
07-05-2006, 09:55 PM
corey sucks he didnt do as much as plunkett did to win a SB, plus corey is a whining complaining bitch, plunkett was a leader

plus its not like we actually had corey, cin did. thats basically saying the whole nfl passed on him because none of the teams signed him but NE

if only it were that easy to worm your way out of this argument.

the raiders wanted malcontent dillon worse than anyone in a trade, until the pats stepped in at the 11th hour and snatched him from underneath their noses. raiders make that move and the raiders dont have the patsies tied with them in sb wins.

BBC
07-05-2006, 10:01 PM
we gave them brady? how? we didnt draft him and, once again, neither did the whole NFL. the supersonics didnt draft michael jordan but they didnt GIVE MJ to the bulls...

Because you could have had him, but you didn't take him. Same thing the Pats did with Jimmy. Could have had him, but didn't take him. The entire NFL messed up...except for the Patriots. Can't really bash them for letting a QB go, considering the Raiders let an even better one go.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-05-2006, 10:10 PM
Because you could have had him, but you didn't take him. Same thing the Pats did with Jimmy. Could have had him, but didn't take him. The entire NFL messed up...except for the Patriots. Can't really bash them for letting a QB go, considering the Raiders let an even better one go.

dude what are you talking about, pats HAD plunkett on their team. we never had brady on our team. we never RELEASED brady

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-05-2006, 10:14 PM
if only it were that easy to worm your way out of this argument.

the raiders wanted malcontent dillon worse than anyone in a trade, until the pats stepped in at the 11th hour and snatched him from underneath their noses. raiders make that move and the raiders dont have the patsies tied with them in sb wins.

how am i worming my way out?
corey dillon wasnt a big part in the pats win so u are wrong. they coulda had duece staley and won that game.

Stillers#1
07-05-2006, 10:17 PM
Ha ha. His boyfriend?

NM

A. I dont toot Big Ben's horn at all, even though he was able to win quite convincinglyat a place Brady choked on donkey d*i*c*k (Denver).

B. Would you care to wager on how many Super Bowl MVP's Brady would have w/o Viniaterei? I would say ummm 0!

C. Brady did have great games when he played in the Super Bowl, but his team could barely pull out a victory by the narrowest of margins ( 3 trophies by 9 points?). Let's face it w/o Viniateri, the President of Russia would never have gotten a Super Bowl ring.

Stillers#1
07-05-2006, 10:18 PM
corey dillon wasnt a big part in the pats win so u are wrong. they coulda had duece staley and won that game.
Or Lamont Jordan, he's a champ.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-05-2006, 10:25 PM
Or Lamont Jordan, he's a champ.

calm down lil homie i wasnt tryin to bag on your superstar RB... i was just sayin they could have signed anyone decent and won...

and corey didnt help them out too much in denver did he? he is on his way down now, hit that 30 yr old wall. skills are declining, he will be out of NE in 3 yrs or less

tony hipchest
07-05-2006, 10:28 PM
corey dillon wasnt a big part in the pats win so u are wrong. they coulda had duece staley and won that game.duce staley was injured and not even playing. dillon could have (and shouldve) been the MVP in THAT GAME. so you, my friend, are WRONG.

and before you go on, you might just wanna check out the stats of dillon for that year, and that game. raiders havent sniffed a running back like that in ages. (bo jackson- if he were to ever play a full season)

Stillers#1
07-05-2006, 10:32 PM
calm down lil homie i wasnt tryin to bag on your superstar RB... i was just sayin they could have signed anyone decent and won...

and corey didnt help them out too much in denver did he? he is on his way down now, hit that 30 yr old wall. skills are declining, he will be out of NE in 3 yrs or less
Who said I was baggin on Lamont Jordan, he's a champ.

Livinginthe past
07-06-2006, 12:46 AM
i wonder what its like watching your team put up a 1-15 season? i would ask but im pretty sure the majority of cowboys, jets, and patriot fans dont know.

You are kidding right?

Everyone knows the Patriots are the only team in the NFL with a permanent winning record.

Mind you dont get any dust in your eyes as you brush off your antique bandwagon smack Tony......its SO old...it must be worth a fortune by now.....

NM

Livinginthe past
07-06-2006, 12:52 AM

Corey isn't a 'whining bitch' at all.

He is just a winner.

He wants to play for a team that wants to get to the big game....and win it.

Probably a major factor in his decision to pass on becoming part of the most embarrassing period in Raider history - it just sucks that you have to live through it.

NM

Hawk Believer
07-06-2006, 12:59 AM
Just to clarify, it was the Trailblazers who passed over MJ for Sam Bowie for the #2 pick that year (Houston took Hakeem with the #1).

Livinginthe past
07-06-2006, 01:03 AM
A. I dont toot Big Ben's horn at all, even though he was able to win quite convincinglyat a place Brady choked on donkey d*i*c*k (Denver).

B. Would you care to wager on how many Super Bowl MVP's Brady would have w/o Viniaterei? I would say ummm 0!

C. Brady did have great games when he played in the Super Bowl, but his team could barely pull out a victory by the narrowest of margins ( 3 trophies by 9 points?). Let's face it w/o Viniateri, the President of Russia would never have gotten a Super Bowl ring.

A. Yeah you do. Brady is 10-1 in postseason play - Ben has a way to go to attain that level of success. Lets list all the teams who Brady has beat in the playoffs and match them up against gentle Ben shall we?

B. Would I care to wager on a hypothetical situation that we will never know the answer to? Ummm no thanks.

C. Should read : Brady had great games and led his team to clutch victories against teams that brought their A game to the biggest game of the year.

Gentle Ben brought a d-list performance, when the opposition were busy trying to out-do the Steelers for sheer ineptness.

In other words, Gentle Ben only won the Superbowl because the Hawks played like crap - thats a hell of a recommendation.

I dont expect you to defend Ben on these points - after all - you dont toot his horn do you?

NM

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-06-2006, 01:08 AM
Who said I was baggin on Lamont Jordan, he's a champ.

although sarcasm is hard to signal on the internet, my antenna picked that one up lol

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-06-2006, 01:10 AM
Just to clarify, it was the Trailblazers who passed over MJ for Sam Bowie for the #2 pick that year (Houston took Hakeem with the #1).

oh ur right my bad lol

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-06-2006, 01:14 AM
Corey isn't a 'whining bitch' at all.

He is just a winner.

He wants to play for a team that wants to get to the big game....and win it.

Probably a major factor in his decision to pass on becoming part of the most embarrassing period in Raider history - it just sucks that you have to live through it.

NM

u mean from 2000 to 2003 when we went from .500, to contenders, to the playoffs, AFC championship, then the SB? ya that totally sucked ass. 2003 - 2006 ya it sucked and i guess if i was some wack bandwagon fan i would have jumped off, but i didnt, still here and i love them more than any team in any sport. now we have a coach with balls so we are back on track to find our winning ways.

Stillers#1
07-06-2006, 09:37 AM
A. Yeah you do. Brady is 10-1 in postseason play - Ben has a way to go to attain that level of success. Lets list all the teams who Brady has beat in the playoffs and match them up against gentle Ben shall we?

B. Would I care to wager on a hypothetical situation that we will never know the answer to? Ummm no thanks.

C. Should read : Brady had great games and led his team to clutch victories against teams that brought their A game to the biggest game of the year.

Gentle Ben brought a d-list performance, when the opposition were busy trying to out-do the Steelers for sheer ineptness.

In other words, Gentle Ben only won the Superbowl because the Hawks played like crap - thats a hell of a recommendation.

I dont expect you to defend Ben on these points - after all - you dont toot his horn do you?

NM
No, I don't toot his horn, I can admit that my QB played like shit in the Super Bowl. Your quarterback on the other hand must be the greatest QB in all of NFL history, well according you. The Pats remind me of the Yanakees of the late '90's. Above average starting pitching (Brady) whose only job was to hand the ball off to Rivera (Viniateri). Brady and Big Ben are pea's in a pod, two above average QB's put on extraordinary teams. You'll see this year, Ben still has what he needs to get back to the Super Bowl, Brady doesn't.

BBC
07-06-2006, 09:57 AM
dude what are you talking about, pats HAD plunkett on their team. we never had brady on our team. we never RELEASED brady

Just because you never had him doesn't mean that you could have had him.

Livinginthe past
07-06-2006, 10:14 AM
u mean from 2000 to 2003 when we went from .500, to contenders, to the playoffs, AFC championship, then the SB? ya that totally sucked ass. 2003 - 2006 ya it sucked and i guess if i was some wack bandwagon fan i would have jumped off, but i didnt, still here and i love them more than any team in any sport. now we have a coach with balls so we are back on track to find our winning ways.

How about that SB performance though?

That had to hurt.

Im all for blind optimism - but Art Shell is not going to turn a team of perennial underacheivers into playoff contenders in a single season.

NM

Livinginthe past
07-06-2006, 10:23 AM
No, I don't toot his horn, I can admit that my QB played like shit in the Super Bowl. Your quarterback on the other hand must be the greatest QB in all of NFL history, well according you. The Pats remind me of the Yanakees of the late '90's. Above average starting pitching (Brady) whose only job was to hand the ball off to Rivera (Viniateri). Brady and Big Ben are pea's in a pod, two above average QB's put on extraordinary teams. You'll see this year, Ben still has what he needs to get back to the Super Bowl, Brady doesn't.

You say your QB played like shit in the one SB he has been in so far - facts and stats back that up - he was so bad you wanted to hide behind the couch.

When you say crazy-ass things about Brady - such as comparing him to a pitcher who only 'hands the ball off' - which is weird analogy, anyway - it just makes you look ridiculous.

If any current QB has a reputation for just handing the ball off its Ben, not the guy who carried his team into the playoffs last year with no running game and not much D.

There was certainly nothing 'extraordinary' about the 2001 team that won the SB - they were a good team who needed the play of a great QB (because thats what Brady is..already) to get them the win in the big game.

If Ben and Brady were 'two peas in a pod' - how can you say one has what it takes to get back to the SB and the other one doesn't?

I dont need to remind you what happens when Brady and Ben meet - especially if its in the playoffs and even if its your own house.

NM

Big D
07-06-2006, 10:24 AM

That had to hurt.

Im all for blind optimism - but Art Shell is not going to turn a team of perennial underacheivers into playoff contenders in a single season.

NM
he wont turn them around period. The only reason al hired him was because nobody else wanted the job. You have to remeber one thing. The raider nation is always so quick fo make excuses when calls dont go there way

BBC
07-06-2006, 10:29 AM
I dont need to remind you what happens when Brady and Ben meet - especially if its in the playoffs and even if its your own house.

Brady is 2-1 vs. Ben, and has only defeated Ben in the playoffs once...

Not exactly the beating that is Brady vs. Manning.

Livinginthe past
07-06-2006, 10:37 AM
Brady is 2-1 vs. Ben, and has only defeated Ben in the playoffs once...

Not exactly the beating that is Brady vs. Manning.

Well give it time, Manning has been around alot longer giving Brady a chance to rack up a crushing victory.

I'll put my Patriots homer spin on it - Brady is undefeated vs Ben in playoff games.

NM

Big D
07-06-2006, 10:55 AM
Well give it time, Manning has been around alot longer giving Brady a chance to rack up a crushing victory.

I'll put my Patriots homer spin on it - Brady is undefeated vs Ben in playoff games.

NM
Sorry lip. But I think to much has been lost in the offseason the past two years with the coaching staff and the loss of free agents. If it wasnt for being in a weak division i could see the pats suffering through a losing season this year

Livinginthe past
07-06-2006, 11:28 AM
Sorry lip. But I think to much has been lost in the offseason the past two years with the coaching staff and the loss of free agents. If it wasnt for being in a week division i could see the pats suffering through a losing season this year

Well teams lose FA's every year - and a team as downright successful as the Patriots are bound to lose coaches too.

If it wasn't for us being so good I could see us suffering through a 6-10 season too.

NM

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-06-2006, 04:22 PM

That had to hurt.

NM

cmon man we lost because of gruden being the opposing head coach. he knew way too much about us (plays, players, audibles etc)

and no i didnt say in one season, hell we probably wont even make the playoffs this year, but we will make them within 3 years watch

Big D
07-06-2006, 04:23 PM
cmon man we lost because of gruden being the opposing head coach. he knew way too much about us (plays, players, audibles etc)

and no i didnt say in one season, hell we probably wont even make the playoffs this year, but we will make them within 3 years watch
thats a pretty piss poor excuse. So gruden knew the defense that would stump gannon into throwing all those ints. This is the nfl not pee wee my friend. I hardly doubt callahan was running off the same playbook gruden had when he was with the raiders

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-06-2006, 04:24 PM
he wont turn them around period. The only reason al hired him was because nobody else wanted the job. You have to remeber one thing. The raider nation is always so quick fo make excuses when calls dont go there way

think what you want. you are dumb if u think thats the ONLY reason he hired him. and what does the last statement have to do with anything you just said?

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-06-2006, 04:29 PM
thats a pretty piss poor excuse. So gruden knew the defense that would stump gannon into throwing all those ints. This is the nfl not pee wee my friend. I hardly doubt callahan was running off the same playbook gruden had when he was with the raiders

no he knew what gannon was going to think and do, and callahan is ****in retarded he basically did everything gruden did the whole season, so of course gruden knew what he was going to do.. watch nfl network special and gruden and that superbowl it shows gruden talking to lynch about every detail of our offense. and how it happened exactly like he thought it would, then lynch being amazed that it played out exactly like he described. im not just pulling this out of my ass. so before you start calling my excuses
"piss poor" find out that they arent excuses just facts

tony hipchest
07-06-2006, 05:00 PM
I hardly doubt callahan was running off the same playbook gruden had when he was with the raiders

yeah he pretty much was. geez is right. callahans pretty much an idiot. but then again, who let gruden go? (not that dungys bucs wouldnt have done the same thing) the game may have been closer but the distraction of barrett robbins lost them that game. (they still mightve lost even w/o the distraction though)

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-06-2006, 05:13 PM
yeah he pretty much was. geez is right. callahans pretty much an idiot. but then again, who let gruden go? (not that dungys bucs wouldnt have done the same thing) the game may have been closer but the distraction of barrett robbins lost them that game. (they still mightve lost even w/o the distraction though)

ya our bi polar center didnt help much either... but i dont think it was as big of a deal... we woulda still lost that game if he played. on the same note we woulda beat any other team without robbins as well...

tony hipchest
07-06-2006, 07:15 PM
ya our bi polar center didnt help much either... but i dont think it was as big of a deal... we woulda still lost that game if he played. on the same note we woulda beat any other team without robbins as well...
in the superbowl evry minor think is a big deal. the raiders, bengals, and falcons all lost games that can be directly contributed to night before the bowl distractions.

look how joey porter got jeramy stevens so off his game he almost single handedly cost the seahawks the game. when you go into the biggest game of your life, its all about the mental, and team unity. when a piece of that team wacks out or lets down the other 52 players, the whole team is down.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-06-2006, 07:25 PM
in the superbowl evry minor think is a big deal. the raiders, bengals, and falcons all lost games that can be directly contributed to night before the bowl distractions.

look how joey porter got jeramy stevens so off his game he almost single handedly cost the seahawks the game. when you go into the biggest game of your life, its all about the mental, and team unity. when a piece of that team wacks out or lets down the other 52 players, the whole team is down.

true but i meant big deal for that game... the whole coaching thing makes our center going off to TJ and getting faded irrevelant lol

Stillers#1
07-07-2006, 02:50 AM
You are kidding right?

Everyone knows the Patriots are the only team in the NFL with a permanent winning record.

Mind you dont get any dust in your eyes as you brush off your antique bandwagon smack Tony......its SO old...it must be worth a fortune by now.....

NM

Please tell me you are kidding, right? The Pats, with their gay little revolution guy snapping the ball, were the laughing-stock of the league for a long time. I mean i am pretty sure I was well into my teens before I can remember the pats having a winning season, so I hope that post was full of sarcasm.

Stillers#1
07-07-2006, 03:02 AM
You say your QB played like shit in the one SB he has been in so far - facts and stats back that up - he was so bad you wanted to hide behind the couch.

When you say crazy-ass things about Brady - such as comparing him to a pitcher who only 'hands the ball off' - which is weird analogy, anyway - it just makes you look ridiculous.

If any current QB has a reputation for just handing the ball off its Ben, not the guy who carried his team into the playoffs last year with no running game and not much D.

There was certainly nothing 'extraordinary' about the 2001 team that won the SB - they were a good team who needed the play of a great QB (because thats what Brady is..already) to get them the win in the big game.

If Ben and Brady were 'two peas in a pod' - how can you say one has what it takes to get back to the SB and the other one doesn't?

NM

Hmmm....well Ben is 4-1 in the playoffs....so lets talk in 6 playoff games(and two Steelers Super Bowls later).

Ben obviously has what i takes to ge to the Super Bowl....he outplayed Brady at Denver this past year. Don't think I have seen Brady win three on the road to get to the Super Bowl yet.

Well you got me on the whole Brady vs. a ROOKIE Ben in the playoffs. I mean, obvioulsy the GREAT Brady should have no problems with a rookie like Ben. Like I said before, Brady is S*H*I*T w/o his b/f the kicker, good luck this year.

Livinginthe past
07-07-2006, 03:09 AM
Please tell me you are kidding, right? The Pats, with their gay little revolution guy snapping the ball, were the laughing-stock of the league for a long time. I mean i am pretty sure I was well into my teens before I can remember the pats having a winning season, so I hope that post was full of sarcasm.

Yup.

You detected the scent of sarcasm just fine.

If you want to call a symbol of the revolution 'gay' then by all means do - I was pulling for the other guys anyway :cool:

NM

Livinginthe past
07-07-2006, 03:13 AM
Hmmm....well Ben is 4-1 in the playoffs....so lets talk in 6 playoff games(and two Steelers Super Bowls later).

Ben obviously has what i takes to ge to the Super Bowl....he outplayed Brady at Denver this past year. Don't think I have seen Brady win three on the road to get to the Super Bowl yet.

Well you got me on the whole Brady vs. a ROOKIE Ben in the playoffs. I mean, obvioulsy the GREAT Brady should have no problems with a rookie like Ben. Like I said before, Brady is S*H*I*T w/o his b/f the kicker, good luck this year.

Well, that post started off ok.

Then you lapsed into more homosexual rhetoric about Brady and Vinatieri - which I think we already covered.

Im just wondering if I should factor Brady's heartbreak at being 'dumped' by Adam for Manning into my power-rankings?

Oh, and I'll have a word with Tom when I see him next - tell him to throttle things back a little - see if we can sneak into the playoffs and play each game away from home......just to see if he can do it :cool:

NM

Stillers#1
07-07-2006, 03:17 AM
Well, that post started off ok.

Then you lapsed into more homosexual rhetoric about Brady and Vinatieri - which I think we already covered.

Im just wondering if I should factor Brady's heartbreak at being 'dumped' by Adam for Manning into my power-rankings?

Oh, and I'll have a word with Tom when I see him next - tell him to throttle things back a little - see if we can sneak into the playoffs and play each game away from home......just to see if he can do it :cool:

NM

Yeah, make sure when you raise your head from his crotch that you ask him that.

And you know Manning is going to own Brady, now that he has his secret weapon.

Now, I am sorry, I won't be posting again until tomorrow, but I need to go bang the wife, or she is going to leave me for Adam Viniateri(what can I say he's a Stud).

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-07-2006, 03:50 AM

Now, I am sorry, I won't be posting again until tomorrow, but I need to go bang the wife, or she is going to leave me for Adam Viniateri(what can I say he's a Stud).

this argument made a strange turn for the worse.... lol

Livinginthe past
07-07-2006, 02:45 PM

Ouch so im gay aswell now?

Im going to presume Vinatieri goes for a certain type then....Tom Brady...your wife....

You know, for a FG kicker to have an impact you have to get closer than 3 points - something which hasn't happened in any high pressure games between the two teams.

Lets all wait and see if this prediction works out.

NM

Livinginthe past
07-07-2006, 02:46 PM
this argument made a strange turn for the worse.... lol

Geez you know as well as I do - the first resort of the poster struggling for a decent comeback - personal insults.

Comes as no surprise to me.

*Click* *Click*....all out of ammo I guess

NM

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-07-2006, 05:51 PM
Geez you know as well as I do - the first resort of the poster struggling for a decent comeback - personal insults.

NM

i know all to well sir

Stillers#1
07-09-2006, 10:06 AM

NM

No on'es outta ammo, you just set yoursefl up, with your "next time I talk to him" crap about Brady. Since I bash him all the time for being gay (even though I know he isn't) it seemed like the easiest thing to say. 80% of the time I post, I post at work, and I don't always have time to dig up facts to back my s*h*i*t talking up with. Now if you will excuse me, I need to go finish my science experiment on why a football team would ever draft Tony Eason or Mark Malone.

Livinginthe past
07-09-2006, 10:18 AM
No on'es outta ammo, you just set yoursefl up, with your "next time I talk to him" crap about Brady. Since I bash him all the time for being gay (even though I know he isn't) it seemed like the easiest thing to say. 80% of the time I post, I post at work, and I don't always have time to dig up facts to back my s*h*i*t talking up with. Now if you will excuse me, I need to go finish my science experiment on why a football team would ever draft Tony Eason or Mark Malone.

I can see how my saying that I would be conversing with Brady would automatically lead you to assume I would be engaging in oral sex with him - its what most straight men would think im sure.........

Let me know what 'science experiment based' answers you come with regarding New England draft strategy......

NM

Stillers#1
07-10-2006, 10:05 PM
I can see how my saying that I would be conversing with Brady would automatically lead you to assume I would be engaging in oral sex with him - its what most straight men would think im sure.........

Let me know what 'science experiment based' answers you come with regarding New England draft strategy......

NM

Eh, I got nothing. And New England did't draft both players, the Steelers drafted Mark Malone.