PDA

View Full Version : Where is NyukNyuk?

plenewken
01-15-2012, 11:20 AM
Her signature on the Broncos' Forum says "We kicked the Steelers' @ss"

I'd like to know how she qualifies the trouncing her team took last night. :rofl:
We sure played very poorly but if I'm not mistaken, we were tied at the end of regulation, no?
Seeing Brady punt at 3rd and 10 couldn't be more embarrassing for the Donkeys.
No need to play a 3rd down and to bring the punting team on the field. This one was priceless! :rofl:

Kanata-Steeler
01-15-2012, 11:24 AM
I think it's in northern Canada, somewhere in our North-West Territories ?
:doh:

IowaSteeler927
01-16-2012, 05:19 AM
I was wondering this same thing myself. Probably right back under the rock she crawled out from under in the first place.

steelerchad
01-16-2012, 08:32 AM
never to be heard from again.

Ricco Suavez
01-16-2012, 10:04 AM
To be fair her team did what she said. I have never understood why anyone would submit themselves to abuse on another forum. I do go and read other forums as a guest, but would never join in. Hey they are fans of a team they love just like us, and even if I was the smartest person on the board and had the brightest insight to the game, they are not going to be swayed. To each his own, but talking internet crap with opposing teams is a waste of not only my time but theirs as well.

Fire Arians
01-16-2012, 01:35 PM
Prolly banned for trolling

fer522
01-16-2012, 03:51 PM
really!! you guys are happy because another team beat the team that beat us:doh::doh:

StainlessStill
01-16-2012, 03:55 PM
really!! you guys are happy because another team beat the team that beat us:doh::doh:

When people talk shit on other forums, you must back it up all the way to the 'Bowl in my eyes. Tomlin said it best. There can ONLY be one. The Steelers simply can't win it EVERY year! Even though Denver beat us, we weren't moving on this season and the seat cushions are EQUALLY as warm sitting at home watching the playoffs on television! NyukNyuk got their flash in the pan win, only to witness the most embarrassed ass whoopin' ever in the post-season the next week. Tim Tebow and that Broncos team gave that delusional fan-base false hope!

Fire Arians
01-16-2012, 04:12 PM

why not, i always hate on the team that kicks us out of the playoffs. that's just how it is lol :thumbsup: