PDA

View Full Version : Will Bouldin get a fine?

steelerchad
01-15-2012, 05:17 PM
It makes me laugh how the NFL hands out fines for borderline hits on the field of play before the whistle blows. Yet largely ignores cheap shots after the play that are meant to intentionally injure. A player gets a suspension for a football play, yet a blatant cheap shot that has nothing to do with football will likely go unpunished.

More NFL BS. I know Anquan hasn't verbally critisized the league so he'll probably get a pass.

jjpro11
01-15-2012, 05:28 PM
actually Bernard Pollard deserves the fine for his helmet-to-helmet that wasn't called.. you know Clark would have at least $40k taken out of his paycheck if it was him. and you can bet your ass he would have been flagged.

harrison'samonster
01-15-2012, 05:29 PM
actually Bernard Pollard deserves the fine for his helmet-to-helmet that wasn't called.. you know Clark would have at least $40k taken out of his paycheck if it was him. and you can bet your ass he would have been flagged.

No question about it.

steelerchad
01-15-2012, 05:39 PM

I saw it, couldn't remember who it was though. Can't believe the announcers didn't say anything about it, just acted like it was a great hit.