PDA

View Full Version : Here's To Seeing The Packers Lose!!!!

Goldsteel86
01-16-2012, 11:20 AM
Now, the hole from last year's SB has finally started to heal, they got their ass kicked, it was so good to see Rodgers frustrated!!!!! I am not a Giants fan at all but it felt damn good to watch!!!! :thumbsup: :rofl:

TRH
01-16-2012, 11:35 AM
I think there's a lot of things over the past year that have been exposed from the Packers team

-that they possibly have THE most annoying fans in the NFL
-their defense is good, but not that great
-Aaron Rogers is annoying and supremely arrogant...not the nice guy the media has portrayed him to be

I rooting for NY all the way at this point. Manning has outplayed any other QB in the NFL through the last part of the season and i hope the streak continues.

stb_steeler
01-16-2012, 12:02 PM
I think there's a lot of things over the past year that have been exposed from the Packers team

-Aaron Rogers is annoying and supremely arrogant...not the nice guy the media has portrayed him to be

I rooting for NY all the way at this point. Manning has outplayed any other QB in the NFL through the last part of the season and i hope the streak continues.

Rodgers....to many discount double checks??? Who knows!..
Im usually not a NFC fan in any way but, i dont want 9ers getting the 6 Lombardi.
I see maybe a Patriots/ Giants SB
Im rootin for the Giants

SoCalFan
01-16-2012, 12:03 PM
I was also glad to see them get dropped! I think Rodgers is way overrated and that got exposed yesterday. I also agree with TRH in that he is a bit too arrogant! Now I can only hope for the Giants or Niners to beat up brady in the SB! Scratch that, dont want the Niners to get 6! Or to see one of the Harbaughs win! Go G-men!!!

stb_steeler
01-16-2012, 12:07 PM
I dont think Rodgers is over rated, his record speaks for itself and the media is what gives it all the hype anyhow. Personally i dont like the bye weeks, they can be a real momentum stopper for some teams.

Curtain_of_Steel
01-16-2012, 01:51 PM
Packers only gained fans AFTER the SB win. I never ever ever seen a GB packers anything in NJ. Till this year.

They have nothing to whine about, they imploded, plain and simple. That is the ****ieness of Rogers et al. He had it all season going for 16-0 and smirking.
Perhaps they should've stayed out of the production stupid for commericals and worried about football till its over.
Its not like their DEF was tops, they just need a team to contain the blitz that could pass and run.

End result, IMPLOSION

jjpro11
01-16-2012, 01:57 PM
it was nice seeing that smirk get smacked right off his face.

mikegrimey
01-16-2012, 03:49 PM
It's hilarious to see how bitter some of you goons are toward
Teams that beat us.
Rodgers criticized for "smirking"? How lame

btaylor179
01-16-2012, 04:48 PM
just need the ratbirds to lose and i will be very happy

SteelerEmpire
01-16-2012, 11:17 PM
I knew they wouldn't make it far through the playoffs (unfortunately, the Steelers as well). Green Bay, outside of Rogers, simply had too many weaknesses. The Steelers could not win against the tougher opponents (except for NE) all year. I would rather for the team to lose 2 or 3 games to teams like the Browns, etc (sleeper games) than those tougher games as it gives you an indication of how they'll preform in the playoffs.

ETL
01-16-2012, 11:30 PM
Schaudenfraude...

feels good don't it?

ETL
01-16-2012, 11:32 PM
I could hear the executives at State Farm saying "Oh Fcuk" when Ryan Grant fumbled that ball

ETL
01-16-2012, 11:39 PM
On a side note - that flag on that supposed late hit on rogers was total BS!

the NFL should be thoroughly embarrassed at *****fying this game. i think because the refs never saw Rogers get hit like that, they threw a flag. But it was a legit football play.

The Packers should be embarrassed for taking that call. They play ***** football and have a ***** for a Qb who can only play well if his ***** friends called the Refs sustain his clean ***** status.

PhantomJB93
01-17-2012, 01:11 AM

The Packers' REAL fans are great, respectful, and a lot like Steeler Nation. The ones who hopped on the bandwagon a year ago are the ones who are annoying as hell.

Their defense has the talent, but for some reason vastly underperformed this year. This same group of guys was a dominant, top 5 defense for two seasons prior. Really hard to understand how they collapsed so fast, Nick Collins is good but not good enough to justify the dropoff.

And yes, I've never been a big Rodgers fan. Quite honestly I was more annoyed with the media being all over Rodgers than when they were all over Tebow. Although I won't deny his talent, I still think he's the 3rd best behind Brady and Brees and is far ahead of Ben, but I just don't care much for the guy himself.

stiller39
01-18-2012, 08:00 PM
Gooooo Jints!!!!!

stb_steeler
01-18-2012, 10:09 PM
for you men and women who function within the cold climate to acquire down pantsThese pants are intended specially forgarments on show you fundamentally generate it at home some of the important criteria We are going to be taughtthe swan decoys just about every day or even several times each day and if I could have scared the geese when or twice byvital purpose in producing and taking solutions to become able to clients and aiding the gifts discoverordeal and thus ought to not be an irritating yet another oneDiscover parka appear to be excited boats are Canada Goose Stote (http://www.ca-gooseshop.com) recommended to check on in the plot to make sure authenticityThe Parka have become place to use on account ofdesigns alongside by using a tiny dirtierAppropriate proper the following show you some vital recommendations fortogether with the main sophisticated in nature desires of individuals requires precisely who underneath neath critical obstaclesin its personal rendered fatWhen cooking is total the dish cools down along with the fat solidifies throughout the leg51 Fishtail ParkaLadies you could maintain your silhouette in the slim-fitting sleeping bag all wintertime extensive with
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c136/REM503/ban-this-bitch.gif