PDA

View Full Version : Lets go G-MEN!!!

SoCalFan
01-16-2012, 11:13 AM
First let me start by saying, as much as I hat to say this, UGHHH THIS HURTS, I want the cheats to win, I would rather not even mention that other team! Im also hoping for the GIANTS to win it all! If the Niners get there, I gotta say I would want the cheats to win a 4th title to keep the Niners from tying our 6! That being said, I hope the G-men come to the West Coast and get a win! If not I will be forced to hope for a AFC SB win!:banging:

TRH
01-16-2012, 11:18 AM
Go Giants!
Their offense is on fire and their defense is much better than New England. If NE makes it to the SB and so does NY.....NY can pull off another win

I'm hoping the Ravens make it in and not NE. I can hear the Raven's haters yelling at me already, but you know what?? Truly....i hate New England MORE....Its almost an annoyance more than anything else. Their QB is an annoying weenie...their fans are annoying...its annoying how they get away with murder on the field (catered to by the refereeing crew)

SoCalFan
01-16-2012, 11:47 AM
TRH, I almost agree but the rats get the nod on my most hated list, barely! I could not imagine the rat fans flooding our forum, this year and next trying to rub it in! Also, dont want to see suggs showing off his gums again!

Curtain_of_Steel
01-16-2012, 12:46 PM
Pats and Giants...
No Harboughs. In fact both brothers can lose on a huge controversial play, just to add to the pain of it all. LOL Although 2 blowouts would be sweet, but I don't see that happening.

Need Giants to than win, with Manning going our injured in the 2qt, eliminates the Mannings from the SB, lol. Brandon Jacobs getting the SB MVP, lol

Fire Arians
01-16-2012, 12:53 PM
i honestly didnt the giants would win that convincingly vs the packers. im pulling for them to win it all

StainlessStill
01-16-2012, 12:58 PM
Out of ALL the teams that played, I sat there and watched and got the biggest impression of Super Bowl football from the Giants. Patriots took care of a team that should of never even been considered, the Ravens have literally ZERO offense and looked bad in a victory as it comes and San Francisco was caught in a shootout, which means back and forth defensive breakdowns in the last 4 minutes.

Giants feel SUPER BOWL ready & I'm pulling for them!

plenewken
01-16-2012, 01:41 PM
I'd like the Giants to beat the Pats in the SB. This would be the best scenario for us Steelers fans.
I don't want the Ravens to go to the SB. They are not Superbowl caliber. Yesterday, they didn't beat Houston, Houston beat themselves.

Christian Snyder
01-16-2012, 05:40 PM
I am hoping for a Giants-Patriots SB as well. I think if that is the scenario I will pull for the greatest cheaters on turf..... Yes, the New England Patriots.

stb_steeler
01-16-2012, 05:57 PM
Im pullin for the Gmen also.....They looked the most complete on Offense and Defense this week.

Ricco Suavez
01-16-2012, 06:01 PM
For purely personal reasons I cannot pull for the Giants. Being from MS and only 60 so miles from Ole Miss I was witness to Eli coming there and my sons who were as big of Steeler Fans as I was changed allegiance when Eli went to the Gianst. The only saving grace i have had is The Steelers winning two Super Bowls with Ben while Eli has won one. Once he wins two I will never hear the end of it. BTW of the other three teams there is not a good choice either, hate Patriots worst, hate Ravens almost as bad, and do not want to see 49ers in our hood of SIX. Damn I hate this playoff season.

FanSince72
01-16-2012, 06:09 PM
I think I'm leaning towards Eli to take it all.

There's just something about him doing more in 7 years than his overrated brother has done in 14 that makes me want to root for him.

There's a bonus to him winning as well...

Since Eli and Ben are part of the famous "Class of '04 (along with Rivers), if Eli wins another SB, he'd have 2 and (since he's a Manning) would thus be considered "Elite".
Since Ben has 2 and has been to 3 in the same time frame as well as being part of the same draft as Eli, maybe Ben can finally be part of the "Elite" conversation as he deserves to be.

So I think it's kind of a win-win all around.