PDA

View Full Version : Flags this weekend?

Curtain_of_Steel
01-16-2012, 12:23 PM
Were the ref's flags sewn into their pockets? They would not even call late hits or fights right in front of the ref's.

Ravens, zero flags? Are you kidding me?

plenewken
01-16-2012, 12:44 PM
Were the ref's flags sewn into their pockets? They would not even call late hits or fights right in front of the ref's.

Ravens, zero flags? Are you kidding me?

Unreal indeed. What about the non-fumble by Jennings? Not only Leahy blew it once when he overruled his crew but he blew it again after reviewing the play.
This was a travesty.
As for the helmet to helmet on Rodgers, it was laughable.

Another display of pathetic officiating to say the least ........

Curtain_of_Steel
01-16-2012, 12:48 PM
Harrison wouldve gotten 4 weeks on the Rogers hit or non hit. Wasn't even close, in fact if he did hit it, it was rogers reaction moving his head to the back to gentley graze the defenders helmet, IF that!

FanSince72
01-16-2012, 04:37 PM
Unreal indeed. What about the non-fumble by Jennings? Not only Leahy blew it once when he overruled his crew but he blew it again after reviewing the play.
This was a travesty.
As for the helmet to helmet on Rodgers, it was laughable.

Another display of pathetic officiating to say the least ........

What about the non-call for Chad Clifton holding Jason Pierre-Paul on a play that allowed Rodgers to run about 12 yards for a first-down?

Pierre-Paul was standing there afterward with his arms spread out in a "WTF?" position wondering why there was no flag when Clifton basically tried to rip his jersey off to keep him from shedding the block and going after Rodgers (he would have easily gotten him, too).

After the play, they showed Pierre-Paul standing like that as Space-cadet Buck told the TV audience that "even Pierre-Paul is wondering how to stop Rodgers" and I was saying, "No, he's probably wondering how much money the refs HAD on Rodgers to overlook a hold like that".

Until the G-men took over the game, I was wondering the same thing.
For a while it looked as if almost every ref on the field was a Packer fan.