PDA

View Full Version : Do you really want an NFC team to win?.

PATS16N0
01-16-2012, 03:18 PM
I understand the sentiments. I was rooting for Green Bay last year. Actually I was rooting against the Steelers.

It was a mistake. **** the NFC. All it did was give me a year of having to listen to the media talk about how wonderful noodle arm Rodgers is when everyone knows he's not that wonderful. Green Bay this, Green Bay that. 15-1 on a gravy kiddy schedule and we're all supposed to be shocked now that the Giants kicked their asses.
(I knew the Packers would go down in flames! They're a want-to-be Patriots!)

I didn't really want Big Ben to win 3 Superbowl rings, mainly because he's a big goofy looking Sasquatch with no talent, but if the Steelers would of won at least it would of elevated the prestige of the AFC rivalries instead of diminish it.

Now all these nancy-boy NFC fans think we're the weaker conference and they're where the real football is. All because the 14-2 Patriots got screwed against the Jets.

If I could do it all over again I would of rooted for the Steelers. I would of willed them a win.

I understand that if the Patriots win the Superbowl again it'll more or less solidify Brady and Belichick as the greatest of all time (as if there's any doubt now!), but at least next year when the Steelers play the Patriots you'll be playing the Superbowl champions instead of one of many "inferior AFC squabbles" on the way to challenging the uppity and perceived almighty NFC champions.

You don't have to like us to hope we win the AFC another championship.

Take pride in your enemy! Then the accomplishments of your enemy elevates yourself. Is the Patriots v Steelers rivalry a championship rivalry or just irrelevant AFC in fighting? You can hate us and hope we win all at the same time.

I'll never root for another NFC team to win the Superbowl ever again. Next time Pittsburgh makes it to the Superbowl i'll hope they win it in spectacular fashion (dirty Harrison cheap shots and all!) while at the same time despising them, just because the greater my enemy, the greater thyself.

Think about it.

To hell with the NFC. As much as I hate the Steelers, I hate the idea of the NFC being perceived as superior even more.

Fire Arians
01-16-2012, 03:24 PM
yes. i hope the nfc proves they're superior every year, unless the steelers are representing the afc

harrison'samonster
01-16-2012, 03:25 PM
Dirty Harrison cheap shots? C'mon!

No it doesn't matter to me if an AFC or NFC team wins or not. And to be honest, Rodgers is just getting media hype. I would for right now put him in the category with Brady, Brees, and at least one of the Mannings. Only time will tell.

PATS16N0
01-16-2012, 03:26 PM
Uh, no.

Brady = Montana.

Rodgers = Bledoe.

Sixburgher
01-16-2012, 03:27 PM
AzCLZPMBeDM

Never gets old.

PATS16N0
01-16-2012, 03:29 PM
yes. i hope the nfc proves they're superior every year, unless the steelers are representing the afc

So if everything were to pan out the way you want it to the NFC would have the appearance of being where the real football is played and the AFC would just be the occasional second tier upstarts.

I say root for the AFC team so the exact opposite is true. I don't have to like the Steelers to be happy they took the world championship over the Packers or the Niners or whatever other lame ass NFC team challenges.

It makes all of our regular season match ups look that much better.

Sixburgher
01-16-2012, 03:29 PM
Uh, no.

Brady = Montana.

Rodgers = Bledoe.

Uh, no.

Montana never gacked up a Super Bowl.

GMU Steeler
01-16-2012, 03:30 PM
Yes, sorry I hate your team and the Ravens that much. And I am sure you'd feel the same way if the Patriots were out of the playoffs and I wouldn't blame you. Very easy for you to say that you'd do things differently with your guys one game away from the SB.

harrison'samonster
01-16-2012, 03:32 PM
So if everything were to pan out the way you want it to the NFC would have the appearance of being where the real football is played and the AFC would just be the occasional second tier upstarts.

I say root for the AFC team so the exact opposite is true. I don't have to like the Steelers to be happy they took the world championship over the Packers or the Niners or whatever other lame ass NFC team challenges.

It makes all of our regular season match ups look that much better.

I'm not interested in appearances. I'm not interested which great QB from the past you want to compare Brady to, he's going to go down as one of the all time greats. As of now though, Rodger's is as good as any QB in this league playing now. He's got as good an offense to run, and they run it really well.

Sixburgher
01-16-2012, 03:33 PM
Dirty Harrison cheap shots? C'mon!

How quickly he forgets the Patriots roid monster with the same surname who played at safety for them for quite a while.

PATS16N0
01-16-2012, 03:33 PM
I did do the same thing last year and I have buyers remorse.
The temporary satisfaction I gained from watching the Pittsburgh Steelers fail isn't worth the year long irritation i've felt from the sports-media acting like we're an irrelevant sideshow in the AFC and the real competition is elsewhere.

GMU Steeler
01-16-2012, 03:35 PM
How quickly he forgets the Patriots roid monster with the same surname who played at safety for them for quite a while.

What do you expect? Same team whose fans call Roethlisberger a rapist and ignore the fact that one of their own actually got arrested.

Buddha Bus
01-16-2012, 03:35 PM

Cut him some slack. He probably just hopped on the bandwagon 3 weeks ago and has absolutely no idea who the hell you're talking about. :wink02:

PATS16N0
01-16-2012, 03:36 PM

Rodney Harrison didn't take cheap shots he just hit hard. Big difference.

Buddha Bus

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

PATS16N0
Cut him some slack. He probably just hopped on the bandwagon 3 weeks ago and has absolutely no idea who the hell you're talking about. :wink02:

Nope. From Massachusetts. Real Patriots fan, tried and true. Not some flimsy member of "Patriot Nation" from Idaho.

Sixburgher
01-16-2012, 03:37 PM

He was a dirty piece of shit.

Sixburgher
01-16-2012, 03:38 PM
Nope. From Massachusetts. Real Patriots fan, tried and true. Not some flimsy member of "Patriot Nation" from Idaho.

"Tried and true". So, post-2001, in other words.

PATS16N0
01-16-2012, 03:39 PM
"Tried and true". So, post-2001, in other words.

Nope. Since the start of the Bledsoe / Tuna days.

GMU Steeler
01-16-2012, 03:41 PM
I did do the same thing last year and I have buyers remorse.
The temporary satisfaction I gained from watching the Pittsburgh Steelers fail isn't worth the year long irritation i've felt from the sports-media acting like we're an irrelevant sideshow in the AFC and the real competition is elsewhere.

Listen man if you remorse, that's your business. I have zero remorse rooting for the Patriots to fail in the SB against the Giants. None. You know why? It's because I hate your team. Nothing personal against you as an individual but I wanted to and got to see the Patriots fail at a shot of perfection. Rooting against teams is part of the game. Of course, we all wish our team were in the position your guys are but rooting against teams is just as much part of the game as rooting for yours. I am sure as a Massachusetts native and I assume Red Sox fan you get a kick out of seeing the Yankees fail in the playoffs even though they're from the same league.

PATS16N0
01-16-2012, 03:45 PM
He was a dirty piece of shit.

Best safety ever.

Buddha Bus
01-16-2012, 03:47 PM
Best safety ever.

Wrong. That guy plays on our team. :flap:

MasterOfPuppets
01-16-2012, 03:53 PM
i'd root for the taliban before i'd ever root for the cheats or ratbirds to win the superbowl.... :popcorn:

stb_steeler
01-16-2012, 03:58 PM
WTF is it with the smart ass trolls coming here after they they know the Steelers are out of it.....Funny how u dont see hide nor hair of any before and especially when we win.

PATS16N0
01-16-2012, 04:02 PM
Wrong. That guy plays on our team. :flap:

Anthony Smith? :rofl:

harrison'samonster
01-16-2012, 04:14 PM
Best safety ever.

why is it always "Best" ever with you people? Why can't he just have been great or game changing?

What is it that made him the best safety like... ever?

Buddha Bus
01-16-2012, 04:37 PM
Anthony Smith? :rofl:

We flushed that turd a couple of years ago after your dress wearing QB torched him in the playoffs for running his stupid mouth. You can play coy all you want, but you know who the hell I'm talking about. You know.... the one with the crazy hair who's jock Rodney Harrison would never be able to carry.

stb_steeler
01-16-2012, 04:54 PM
We flushed that turd a couple of years ago after your dress wearing QB torched him in the playoffs for running his stupid mouth. You can play coy all you want, but you know who the hell I'm talking about. You know.... the one with the crazy hair who's jock Rodney Harrison would never be able to carry.

You do realize your dealing with a 12 year old right?..:wink02:

Buddha Bus
01-16-2012, 05:07 PM
You do realize your dealing with a 12 year old right?..:wink02:

Yes. http://r28.imgfast.net/users/2815/14/51/45/smiles/1505004552.gif

Christian Snyder
01-16-2012, 05:26 PM
I understand the sentiments. I was rooting for Green Bay last year. Actually I was rooting against the Steelers.

It was a mistake. **** the NFC. All it did was give me a year of having to listen to the media talk about how wonderful noodle arm Rodgers is when everyone knows he's not that wonderful. Green Bay this, Green Bay that. 15-1 on a gravy kiddy schedule and we're all supposed to be shocked now that the Giants kicked their asses.

I didn't really want Big Ben to win 3 Superbowl rings, mainly because he's a big goofy looking Sasquatch with no talent, but if the Steelers would of won at least it would of elevated the prestige of the AFC rivalries instead of diminish it.

Now all these nancy-boy NFC fans think we're the weaker conference and they're where the real football is. All because the 14-2 Patriots got screwed against the Jets.

If I could do it all over again I would of rooted for the Steelers. I would of willed them a win.

I understand that if the Patriots win the Superbowl again it'll more or less solidify Brady and Belichick as the greatest of all time (as if there's any doubt now!), but at least next year when the Steelers play the Patriots you'll be playing the Superbowl champions instead of one of many "inferior AFC squabbles" on the way to challenging the uppity and perceived almighty NFC champions.

Take pride in your enemy! Then the accomplishments of your enemy elevates yourself. Is the Patriots v Steelers rivalry a championship rivalry or just irrelevant AFC in fighting? You can hate us and hope we win all at the same time.

I'll never root for another NFC team to win the Superbowl ever again. Next time Pittsburgh makes it to the Superbowl i'll hope they win it in spectacular fashion (dirty Harrison cheap shots and all!) while at the same time despising them, just because the greater my enemy, the greater thyself.

Think about it.

To hell with the NFC. As much as I hate the Steelers, I hate the idea of the NFC being perceived as superior even more.
As much as I hate all your comments about the Steelers, I have to agree with you. I'm beginning to hate the NFC.... The only thing that could make me root for the NFC is if the Ravens get in... I hate them even worse.

jjpro11
01-17-2012, 02:40 PM
i could care less about the NFC.. i hate the Ravens and Patriots, that's all that matters. i had a blast rooting for the Giants in 2007. i still enjoy seeing highlights from that game.

tony hipchest
01-17-2012, 03:02 PM
who the hell does this pattycake think he is to come to OUR board and tell US to root for after admitting he is a steeler hater?

blow it out your ass, patfan.

hypocrite. :headshake:

ricardisimo
01-17-2012, 03:22 PM
There are a few people (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=sando_mike&id=3439800) who disagreed with you Cheat fans. Is it legal in Goodell's NFL to disagree with NE? :huh:

silver & black
01-17-2012, 05:03 PM
F*** the Patr*ots.

tony hipchest
01-17-2012, 05:15 PM
F*** the Patr*ots.

:yep:

i just cant figure out who i want to feel the pain of loss, humiliation, and vanquished dreams the most...

pats or ravens? pats experienced it already, not so long ago, so probably the ravens.

stb_steeler
01-17-2012, 06:09 PM
Whats worse?.......goin to the AFC champ game and loosin or goin to the big dance and loosing.....Hmmmmm hopefully both choke and the Giants prevail....:popcorn:

ricardisimo
01-17-2012, 06:20 PM
:yep:

i just cant figure out who i want to feel the pain of loss, humiliation, and vanquished dreams the most...

pats or ravens? pats experienced it already, not so long ago, so probably the ravens.
The Ravens experienced that just last year, did they not? At our hands, as I recall. The Rats will not be catching up with us on division or conference titles, nor SB wins ever in the remainder of their existence, so I couldn't care less about them having an occasional day of glory. Besides, they'll probably pack up and move to Tulsa at some point, after a few successive years of mediocrity eat into what they call their fan base.

And I still say you root for home. Home right now is the AFC North. I do not want the Cheats to get anywhere near the Steelers' hallowed territory in championship history. I want their uppity asses put down as soon as possible.

tony hipchest
01-17-2012, 06:31 PM
The Ravens experienced that just last year, did they not? At our hands, as I recall. The Rats will not be catching up with us on division or conference titles, nor SB wins ever in the remainder of their existence, so I couldn't care less about them having an occasional day of glory. Besides, they'll probably pack up and move to Tulsa at some point, after a few successive years of mediocrity eat into what they call their fan base.

And I still say you root for home. Home right now is the AFC North. I do not want the Cheats to get anywhere near the Steelers' hallowed territory in championship history. I want their uppity asses put down as soon as possible.that is sound and logical reasoning i really cant argue with. if the ravens make it to another bowl, it would really be no sweat off my balls.

if it werent for the 49ers approaching our record 6 lombardis i would have no problem pulling for them.

i like how the rooneys and maras have sorta been similar in their approach. i have no problem being a giants fan going forward.

as it stands, i dont think the patriots got the defense to win the bowl, and the ravens dont have the offense.

both teams in the NFC are more well rounded by far. both teams proved what they are capable of last week.

the untested pats and ravens pretty much had preseason games vs rookie qb's. :noidea:

silver & black
01-17-2012, 08:59 PM
I understand how you Steelers feel about the Ravens, but...... F*** the Patr*ots

BleedPurple
01-20-2012, 04:59 PM
All it did was give me a year of having to listen to the media talk about how wonderful noodle arm Rodgers is when everyone knows he's not that wonderful. Green Bay this, Green Bay that. 15-1 on a gravy kiddy schedule and we're all supposed to be shocked now that the Giants kicked their asses.

Got news for ya bud, your team played two teams this year with winning records and you lost both times, so I wouldn't be talking about kiddie schedules if i were you, because the best team you faced and beat this year was the Broncos. . . Ravens are 7-0 against playoff teams and they are coming for Marcia on Sunday.

BleedPurple
01-20-2012, 05:07 PM

And I still say you root for home. Home right now is the AFC North. I do not want the Cheats to get anywhere near the Steelers' hallowed territory in championship history. I want their uppity asses put down as soon as possible.

Keep thinking that Ric, just keep your head right there in the sand.

Matthewnc2
01-20-2012, 07:39 PM
I always root for AFC Teams.

Pentheon
01-21-2012, 02:26 AM
Kids a moron...rodney harrison best safety ever? thats too funny seriously, do you even watch football?

anyway I don't root for other teams but I wouldnt mind seeing the Giants win because I hate the ravens with a passion obviously, same with the patriots and I dont want the niners to get as many superbowl wins as us

PATS16N0
01-21-2012, 01:45 PM
Got news for ya bud, your team played two teams this year with winning records and you lost both times, so I wouldn't be talking about kiddie schedules if i were you, because the best team you faced and beat this year was the Broncos. . . Ravens are 7-0 against playoff teams and they are coming for Marcia on Sunday.

Brady was injured those games and we were riddled with injuries.
If you think you're playing the same Patriots team that lost close games to the Sqeelers and Vagiants your fake team in lady pants is going to be in for a rude awakening.

We're the best team you've played this year, by far. You won't be able to stop Brady and all of our offensive weapons while we'll stop your run and make Flacco run for his life.

I laugh at all these Raven fans. I wasn't far from neutral on them as of last week but now I hate them. The Ravens are pathetic. Prepare yourself to be completely demoralized and defeated by the end of the 1st half.

BleedPurple
01-21-2012, 01:56 PM
Brady was injured those games and we were riddled with injuries.
If you think you're playing the same Patriots team that lost close games to the Sqeelers and Vagiants your fake team in lady pants is going to be in for a rude awakening.

We're the best team you've played this year, by far. You won't be able to stop Brady and all of our offensive weapons while we'll stop your run and make Flacco run for his life.

I laugh at all these Raven fans. I wasn't far from neutral on them as of last week but now I hate them. The Ravens are pathetic. Prepare yourself to be completely demoralized and defeated by the end of the 1st half.

A lot of talk, too bad you haven't been able to back it up against any decent teams all season long. 49ers are a better team than you, we beat them. Steelers are a better team (much better balance O/D) and we beat them twice. You guys, uh, hmm. . . well, you split with the Bills. So that's cool, I guess. I thought Steelers fans were the most arrogant fans with their "six rings" tattoos. But Patriots fans have twice the hot air and only half the rings. My math isn't great but that comes out to 4 times the douchebag per fan I believe.

tony hipchest
01-21-2012, 01:58 PM
both your teams are frauds, and you lay your heads on your pillows every night and thank the lord that the steelers were decimated with injuries by the time OT struck our clock in denver.

teh better teams are in the NFC this year and eli doesnt wear ugg boots, or have his defense constantly calling him out for being rattled.

i just hope both your teams come out of the game having to face some of the same injuries the steelers have dealt with this year (several being career ending).

:cheers:

but by all means, please carry on with the pink and purple cyberslap fight. the smack talk is rather amusing and great for our board. :thumbsup:

i hate to admit, but tomorrows game will be fun to watch only because one team is guaranteed to go home humiliated and as complete failures, while the other has to wait two weeks to do the same.

PATS16N0
01-21-2012, 02:01 PM
Your team looks like a ballerina dance troupe with helmets. Seriously, you look like you're on your way to a recital and could bust out into a football musical at any moment. You think we're going to lose to that?

Your defense is old and has nothing for Tom Brady. We're 6-1 against your pathetic team. The only time you beat us was when we were riddled with injuries and Tom was missing practices the entire season to rehabilitate his injured knee.

6-1.

The fact that you people are confident is delusional. Flacco is a bum and your vaunted defense is going to get torched. Gronkowski is going to be clunking their heads together like a three stooges episode.

You have no chance. Just forfeit.

BleedPurple
01-21-2012, 02:10 PM
Your team looks like a ballerina dance troupe with helmets. Seriously, you look like you're on your way to a recital and could bust out into a football musical at any moment. You think we're going to lose to that?

Your defense is old and has nothing for Tom Brady. We're 6-1 against your pathetic team. The only time you beat us was when we were riddled with injuries and Tom was missing practices the entire season to rehabilitate his injured knee.

6-1.

The fact that you people are confident is delusional. Flacco is a bum and your vaunted defense is going to get torched. Gronkowski is going to be clunking their heads together like a three stooges episode.

You have no chance. Just forfeit.

Yea we get it, we wear ballerina pants. Sure. Whatever. You are thirty first in defense and you're gonna get crushed. Your only chance is IF the Ravens forfeit. We haven't given up a 100 yd game to a TE all season and we won't start now. I'm predicting Gronk has 38 yds no TDs

BleedPurple
01-21-2012, 02:13 PM
both your teams are frauds, and you lay your heads on your pillows every night and thank the lord that the steelers were decimated with injuries by the time OT struck our clock in denver.

teh better teams are in the NFC this year and eli doesnt wear ugg boots, or have his defense constantly calling him out for being rattled.

i just hope both your teams come out of the game having to face some of the same injuries the steelers have dealt with this year (several being career ending).

:cheers:

but by all means, please carry on with the pink and purple cyberslap fight. the smack talk is rather amusing and great for our board. :thumbsup:

i hate to admit, but tomorrows game will be fun to watch only because one team is guaranteed to go home humiliated and as complete failures, while the other has to wait two weeks to do the same.

What time is your team playing? Oh right September lol. Also we crushed you on game one. It sucks we can never catch you guys when you are ready to play! It's always, this didn't count, we were shaking offseason slump. Or, this doesn't count, I stubbed my wittle toe.

You lost, deal with it.

PATS16N0
01-21-2012, 02:16 PM
5 sacks and set a record in the post season for most negative yard plays against the Broncos with 18 now that we're healthy and Belichick is playing his POST SEASON defensive personnel. In case you didn't notice by the personnel choices, Belichick was treating our opposition like they were pre season games in order to get ready for the play offs. If you think you're going to be playing a paper defense you're going to be disappointed. Got Spikes and Chung back and everything is coming together. Defense is hot at the right time.

Prediction #1 - We take a quick two score lead and Flacco starts throwing interceptions in a futile attempt to keep pace. Downward spiral ensues.

Prediction #2 - Raven players start faking injuries in their lady pants on 3rd down during Brady's no huddle offense so Ray Lewis can hobble off the field.

Prediction #3 - After tomorrow's game the sports media will be on the bandwagon asking if it's even possible to stop this Patriots offense.

BleedPurple
01-21-2012, 02:23 PM
against the Broncos

Stopped reading here. Seriously, that means something to you guys?

tony hipchest
01-21-2012, 02:26 PM

6-1.

You have no chance. Just forfeit.lmao! :toofunny:

ITS TRUE!!!!

tony hipchest
01-21-2012, 02:27 PM
A lot of talk, too bad you haven't been able to back it up against any decent teams all season long. 49ers are a better team than you, we beat them. Steelers are a better team (much better balance O/D) and we beat them twice. You guys, uh, hmm. . . well, you split with the Bills. So that's cool, I guess. I thought Steelers fans were the most arrogant fans with their "six rings" tattoos. But Patriots fans have twice the hot air and only half the rings. My math isn't great but that comes out to 4 times the douchebag per fan I believe.

lmao! :toofunny:

ITS TRUE!!!!

tony hipchest
01-21-2012, 02:33 PM
What time is your team playing? Oh right September lol. Also we crushed you on game one. It sucks we can never catch you guys when you are ready to play! It's always, this didn't count, we were shaking offseason slump. Or, this doesn't count, I stubbed my wittle toe.

You lost, deal with it.

whats that you were saying? i couldnt hear you over all the slap fighting, and tittie twisting. :sissies:

im dealing with it quite fine, actually, and you guys are making the transition into a losing off season that much easier.

i look forward to both your teams joining the steelers on the losers couch soon, and watching your fans cry with heartbreak. steelers have lost plenty of playoff games. it happens.

maybe youre teams should actually try winning a superbowl before your fans go running off at the mouth. in a few weeks all our teams will be losers and the records tied 0-0

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! i win!

stb_steeler
01-21-2012, 04:23 PM
whats that you were saying? i couldnt hear you over all the slap fighting, and tittie twisting. :sissies:

im dealing with it quite fine, actually, and you guys are making the transition into a losing off season that much easier.

i look forward to both your teams joining the steelers on the losers couch soon, and watching your fans cry with heartbreak. steelers have lost plenty of playoff games. it happens.

maybe youre teams should actually try winning a superbowl before your fans go running off at the mouth. in a few weeks all our teams will be losers and the records tied 0-0

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! i win!

Im beginning to think these turds are really angry steeler fans......OR, that they cant exist on their own team boards because they talk out their asses....Which is it fellas?
Like Tony said, it really is amusing coming on another teams board to scrape the dinkellberries off each others ass. PATHETIC!

GMU Steeler
01-21-2012, 04:53 PM
lmao! :toofunny:

ITS TRUE!!!!

Heh it was a nice point but this little shouting match just reenforced exactly why I am rooting for the NFC regardless. You don't see Niners and Giants fans on here talking trash and begging us to root for their team.

Buddha Bus
01-21-2012, 04:57 PM
Heh it was a nice point but this little shouting match just reenforced exactly why I am rooting for the NFC regardless. You don't see Niners and Giants fans on here talking trash and begging us to root for their team.

You really can't blame them for seeking the approval of the kings of the NFL. :chuckle:

http://r28.imgfast.net/users/2815/14/51/45/smiles/2565791796.gif

GMU Steeler
01-21-2012, 05:38 PM
You really can't blame them for seeking the approval of the kings of the NFL. :chuckle:

Ha touche. Honestly I would probably be rooting for the Texans if they had won. I usually root for underdog teams if the Steelers got knocked out.

BleedPurple
01-21-2012, 10:20 PM

Once again, all that yelling from the couch is really hilarious. Didn't you win the majority of your championships like 40 years ago? That is relevant how? Seriously, kings of the NFL, get over yourselves.

Buddha Bus
01-22-2012, 12:26 AM
Once again, all that yelling from the couch is really hilarious. Didn't you win the majority of your championships like 40 years ago? That is relevant how? Seriously, kings of the NFL, get over yourselves.

Actually, we've won a couple in the last 6 years. You know.... twice as many as your team has won in the past decade+. :rofl:

Not only that, but we've bounced your team out of the payoffs more times than I can remember now.

Don't hate us 'cause you ain't us, Ratbird. We'll set you guys straight again next season when we've tweaked a couple of things and set things right in the universe again. Until then, enjoy your loss this week. :finger::rofl:

BleedPurple
01-22-2012, 01:18 AM
Actually, we've won a couple in the last 6 years. You know.... twice as many as your team has won in the past decade+. :rofl:

Not only that, but we've bounced your team out of the payoffs more times than I can remember now.

Don't hate us 'cause you ain't us, Ratbird. We'll set you guys straight again next season when we've tweaked a couple of things and set things right in the universe again. Until then, enjoy your loss this week. :finger::rofl:

Yes, the majority. Say it with me-- MA JOR I TY --you won in the '70s, as in 4 of 6, most, the largest percentage of, more than half, not the minority, the lion's share, the greater amount. Did that help? You have 2 in the past decade +, we have 1, and we are about to grab another.

And why would I want to be you? You have a one legged quarterback with a geriatric roster (i.e. oldest in the league this season) and no future--welcome to 2nd place, your new home.

tony hipchest
01-22-2012, 11:35 AM
And why would I want to be you? You have a one legged quarterback with a geriatric roster (i.e. oldest in the league this season) and no future--welcome to 2nd place, your new home.

wrong again ratbird.

actually we have the 2nd youngest offense in the afc and with aaron smith out, and farrior, and hampton either hurt or gone, its the ratbirds who will have the oldest defense in the NFL..

:rofl:

i figure you wont be around much longer after a humiliating loss, so let me get it out of the way now and say "see ya next year" with a friendly forum wave. :wave:

:drink:

BleedPurple
01-22-2012, 01:00 PM
wrong again ratbird.

actually we have the 2nd youngest offense in the afc and with aaron smith out, and farrior, and hampton either hurt or gone, its the ratbirds who will have the oldest defense in the NFL..

:rofl:

i figure you wont be around much longer after a humiliating loss, so let me get it out of the way now and say "see ya next year" with a friendly forum wave. :wave:

:drink:

Holy crap. Back to remedial english. ROSTER (not offense you dope). Also I am talking about this season, I am not even going to try to predict what bonehead moves your crappy front office is going to make in the offseason . . . Maybe they'll sign Whines Hard back for a 5 year $100mil deal so he can catch record breaking pass numbers but all at 5 yd losses :sofunny:

Here is a link--see if you can get the words through your thick skull.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/44505/2011-nfl-team-age-ranks-at-53-man-cuts

tony hipchest
01-22-2012, 01:19 PM
whines hard? is that all you got?

a bunch of old players on IR whos careers are done?

is that all you got?

once again, you lose!

ueywqUBW3oM

if your crappy team wins the superbowl, just be sure not to fire joe flacco and try to bring elvis grbac out of retirement. you are old enough to remember elvis grbac, right?

if so...:rofl:

youre team being in the afcc game cant get under our skin. you are pathetic for trying.

in the 46 years of the SB the steelers are in the afcc game every 3 years.

get used to it.

:wave:

BleedPurple
01-22-2012, 01:26 PM
whines hard? is that all you got?

a bunch of old players on IR whos careers are done?

is that all you got?

once again, you lose!

ueywqUBW3oM

if your crappy team wins the superbowl, just be sure not to fire joe flacco and try to bring elvis grbac out of retirement. you are old enough to remember elvis grbac, right?

if so...:rofl:

youre team being in the afcc game cant get under our skin. you are pathetic for trying.

in the 46 years of the SB the steelers are in the afcc game every 3 years.

get used to it.

:wave:

:applaudit: too funny

jtbsteeler
01-22-2012, 01:55 PM
I want to see Ratbird soup served up hot today. They had orgasms when GB beat us, now the "tittie turns"

:tt03::tt03:

VTsteel
01-22-2012, 04:24 PM
Yes, the only positive outcome is for all starters for both teams to incur career ending injuries . . .

Gayvens and Gaytriots both suck ass

VegasStlrFan
01-22-2012, 04:32 PM
I'm now a temporary Giants fan. Hobo squared would be painful to listen to for 2 weeks, the brady bunch (I just threw up a little) is not even a question.

NYC_Steeler
01-22-2012, 05:01 PM
Go Giants!

Fire Arians
01-22-2012, 05:30 PM
go giants!

TRH
01-22-2012, 05:34 PM
the Giants have a great defense and a great offense. They should be able to dismantle the Patriots. Should.......

Its funny...all the talk this year about the Patriots "sub-par" defense and how they're not that good, etc, etc, etc, and we all had to listen to Phil Simms today go on and on and on how great they are, big they are, tough they are. If he could kiss their *** any more, he would be getting down on one knee to Brady and asking for his hand in marriage.

Buddha Bus
01-22-2012, 07:42 PM
Yes, the majority. Say it with me-- MA JOR I TY --you won in the '70s, as in 4 of 6, most, the largest percentage of, more than half, not the minority, the lion's share, the greater amount. Did that help?

What exactly is your point here? Even if you want to dredge up your old team the Colts (try not to cry, little boy), we STILL have more than you ever will. Your team blows and is full of choke artists.

Thanks for helping to bolster the argument for how much better our team is than yours. :hatsoff:

You have 2 in the past decade +, we have 1, and we are about to grab another.

No dummy. We have 2 in the last six years to your 1 in the last 12.

Oh, and nice prediction fail by the way. You're too funny, nimrod. :rofl:

It's OK. You'll figure it out after Ray Lewis and Ed Reed limp home to the old folks retirement home to lick their wounds (and each other's balls) and weep in each other's arms over choking ANOTHER big game away.

Poor, poor Ed Reed. Always a bridesmaid, never a bride. :sofunny:

tony hipchest
01-22-2012, 08:54 PM
with 2 min to go in the final game of the day (tied 17-17) both the giants and the 49ers look like they can mop up the field with brady.

BleedPurple
01-22-2012, 09:34 PM
What exactly is your point here? Even if you want to dredge up your old team the Colts (try not to cry, little boy), we STILL have more than you ever will. Your team blows and is full of choke artists.

Thanks for helping to bolster the argument for how much better our team is than yours. :hatsoff:

No dummy. We have 2 in the last six years to your 1 in the last 12.

Oh, and nice prediction fail by the way. You're too funny, nimrod. :rofl:

It's OK. You'll figure it out after Ray Lewis and Ed Reed limp home to the old folks retirement home to lick their wounds (and each other's balls) and weep in each other's arms over choking ANOTHER big game away.

Poor, poor Ed Reed. Always a bridesmaid, never a bride. :sofunny:

And you have how many in the last 12 years? You are dense. In other news, go NFC.

GMU Steeler
01-22-2012, 09:36 PM
Go Giants. Screw the Patriots.

BleedPurple
01-22-2012, 09:38 PM
Go Giants!

TRH
01-22-2012, 09:39 PM
Giants win.

Not quite an impressive performance today by their offense, but at least they won.
As the game wore on in the 4th quarter, it became more obvious to me that the Giants have the better chance to beat NE. The 49er's greatest strength is their line and their rush....and NE has a ridiculously good OL. So i believe the Giants have the better shot.

Whodis
01-23-2012, 07:09 AM

Think about it.

I agree with you about the AFC / NFC thing and I picture in the case of a NY victory we get a year of Eli Manning being the greatest QB (see A. Rodgers) to ever play the game. I was really pushing for NE yesterday, but they have more holes than I first thought. I'll root for them. However, I think the "spygate" stuff still sticks with some STeeler fans

BigRick
01-23-2012, 07:16 AM
Go Giants. Screw the Patriots.

I really, really hate to but I second your sentiment. I don't like either team, but despise Brady and the Patriots. :tt03:

jjpro11
01-23-2012, 08:23 AM
I agree with you about the AFC / NFC thing and I picture in the case of a NY victory we get a year of Eli Manning being the greatest QB (see A. Rodgers) to ever play the game. I was really pushing for NE yesterday, but they have more holes than I first thought. I'll root for them. However, I think the "spygate" stuff still sticks with some STeeler fans

i could care-less about Eli Manning winning... he's won before and handled it with class. Rodgers became a self-absorbed ****y asshole after winning last year.. the constant smirking and shit was way too annoying to stand.. i am glad he went one-and-done this year and had that smirk smacked clean off his face. i enjoyed rooting for the Giants last Super Bowl and will enjoy it again.

GO GIANTS!

FanSince72
01-23-2012, 09:20 AM
I'd like to see Eli win it for a number of reasons:

If he won, he'd finally get the props he deserves
He'd become the first non-overrated Manning
There'd be a delicious irony in having him win his second SB in his brother's house

Of course living on Long Island, the Giants fans would be unbearable, but they're already unbearable, so how much worse could it get?

Hines0wnz
01-23-2012, 11:08 AM
I will always root against the Patsies no matter the game, no matter the importance. There is no special circumstance that would make me even consider rooting for that team. Even if Ray Lewis was caught on video camera shooting the Steelers' airplane down with a stinger missile, I'd root for them. Bellicheat and Brady owe Al Davis, the Raiders and those NFL refs for the "tuck rule" and all their success since then. If not for that ridiculous call, there would be no Patsie relevance in the NFL right now.

I truly and deeply hope that Eli has the magic over Brady that Brady has had over Peyton all these years. Here's to 3-in-a-row for Eli over Brady with 2 being in the biggest game! :drink:

Christian Snyder
01-23-2012, 11:13 AM
I loved it when Billy Cundiff missed that FG... That was priceless.:rofl: The Ravens have now officially established themselves as the greatest team at losing championship gamnes. Yinz have a hard time getting over that hump don't ya?:chuckle:

I will be the green apple here in a bushel of red apples, GO PATRIOTS!

Hines0wnz
01-23-2012, 11:17 AM
I loved it when Billy Cundiff missed that FG... That was priceless.:rofl: The Ravens have now officially established themselves as the greatest team at losing championship gamnes. Yinz have a hard time getting over that hump don't ya?:chuckle:

I will be the green apple here in a bushel of red apples, GO PATRIOTS!

http://500motivators.com/plog-content/thumbs/motivate/me/large/402-facepalm-your-doing-it-wrong.jpg

Christian Snyder
01-23-2012, 11:23 AM
Hey, this is a free country right? I can root for who ever I wan't to!:wink02:

TRH
01-23-2012, 12:38 PM
I will always root against the Patsies no matter the game, no matter the importance. There is no special circumstance that would make me even consider rooting for that team. Even if Ray Lewis was caught on video camera shooting the Steelers' airplane down with a stinger missile, I'd root for them. Bellicheat and Brady owe Al Davis, the Raiders and those NFL refs for the "tuck rule" and all their success since then. If not for that ridiculous call, there would be no Patsie relevance in the NFL right now.

I truly and deeply hope that Eli has the magic over Brady that Brady has had over Peyton all these years. Here's to 3-in-a-row for Eli over Brady with 2 being in the biggest game! :drink:

I'm with you. There IS no instance...no matter what....that i will ever pull for the Patriots. I would have much rather saw the Raven's win yesterday at the end (which they should have.....they self-imploded and have no one to blame but themselves)

Sixburgher
01-23-2012, 12:42 PM
"Do you really want an NFC team to win?"

More than ever now.

Sixburgher
02-05-2012, 09:24 PM

Think about it.

"Gomer" Manning OWNS YOU.

jjpro11
02-05-2012, 09:26 PM
well.. the Giants won... and i feel ****ing great!!!

stb_steeler
02-05-2012, 10:05 PM
Wheres the Brady love now :tt04:

jiminpa
02-05-2012, 10:06 PM
A Cheatriots fan coming on here, calling James Harrison dirty because their little puppet in the league office keeps fining him. That's what you call creating the narrative. Here's a hint Pansie, you get the rulebook rewritten for you in the middle of games and still lose. Your team has never actually even made it to a championship without phone calls from your little puppet in the league office. James Harrison plays solid football. Your boy in the office, Roger Goodell is dirty.

It was great watching him have to act nice handing the trophy to the team that beat his team.

stb_steeler
02-05-2012, 10:07 PM
Uh, no.

Brady = Montana.

Rodgers = Bledoe.
Brady=Eli :wave: