my new name,

as a token of my football fan-ness :cool: thanks admin, whoever it was lol

but since this IS the furnace...

:bouncy: ben still sucks :bouncy:

just not as much as trent green the KC QUEEF
(go shed a tear with vermeil!!!)

BB2W
06-29-2006, 05:48 PM
Well... it's an improvement. You did know that Ben didn't have his jaw wired shut, right?

tony hipchest
06-29-2006, 05:49 PM
hmmmm. the new geez is much more tolerable.

i still prefer mr. takezituptheanus :sofunny: but i have let that go. it seems youre more here for the great company than to troll and act like a dingo.

good deal.

woah! nice sig bb2w!

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-29-2006, 05:51 PM
Well... it's an improvement. You did know that Ben didn't have his jaw wired shut, right?

correct :smile:

tony would have had u believe that i didnt tho ;)

HburgXL06
06-29-2006, 05:53 PM
You coulda just gone wit Geez, that's what I know you as, or started knowin you as. Oh well, it's all good.

Nice sig BB2W!

BuFu

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-29-2006, 05:55 PM
speaking of his sig....

watch this cartoon (http://www.bangcartoon.com/?page_id=61)

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-29-2006, 05:58 PM
You coulda just gone wit Geez, that's what I know you as, or started knowin you as. Oh well, it's all good.

Nice sig BB2W!

BuFu

ah i felt like changin it up from other site... there it costs too much to change your name lol

tony hipchest
06-29-2006, 05:58 PM
speaking of his sig....

watch this cartoon (http://www.bangcartoon.com/?page_id=61) several days day late and a :dollar: short

HburgXL06
06-29-2006, 06:04 PM
speaking of his sig....

watch this cartoon (http://www.bangcartoon.com/?page_id=61)

I am now dumber for watchin that. Who made that? A bengals fan?

BuFu

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-29-2006, 06:06 PM
several days day late and a :dollar: short

they just put that up like 4 days ago.... and only reason i thought to post it was his sig.

i dont wanna be late next time... should i put up the Bengals AFC NORTH division winner banner up now then? :bouncy:

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-29-2006, 06:08 PM
I am now dumber for watchin that. Who made that? A bengals fan?

BuFu

that website did... tons of funny shit on there. im sure now none of yall will ever visit that site tho, in protest. :nana:

DIESELMAN
06-29-2006, 06:13 PM
they just put that up like 4 days ago.... and only reason i thought to post it was his sig.

i dont wanna be late next time... should i put up the Bengals AFC NORTH division winner banner up now then? :bouncy:
And put up a Steelers Super Bowl XLI Champs along with it. They go hand in hand.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-29-2006, 06:16 PM
And put up a Steelers Super Bowl XLI Champs along with it. They go hand in hand.

if they win the div this year you guys are in trouble... unless u dont have to meet them in the playoffs.

DIESELMAN
06-29-2006, 06:22 PM
The bengals winning at all is dependant on how well the backups do until Carson is 100%.....

tony hipchest
06-29-2006, 06:24 PM

i dont wanna be late next time... should i put up the Bengals AFC NORTH division winner banner up now then? :bouncy: actually it was posted by a steelerfan about 4 days ago in the media forum. i guess we just consider that "media" rather than smack.

funny thing about that bengals afcnorth banner (o5 or potential 06). i bet they make it much bigger than the steelers 5th sb banner. just like most bengalfans actually think its a bigger accomplishment.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-29-2006, 06:25 PM
The bengals winning at all is dependant on how well the backups do until Carson is 100%.....

tru

if carson doesnt start week 1 they will lean more on rudi

DIESELMAN
06-29-2006, 06:30 PM
yeah and from what I've been reading hes been doing extra workout sessions during the offseason and appears sleeker and slimmer at 218 pounds. He's looking to keep his strength up and have more endurance. I think he'll have a helluva year.

CantStop85
06-29-2006, 07:15 PM
yeah and from what I've been reading hes been doing extra workout sessions during the offseason and appears sleeker and slimmer at 218 pounds. He's looking to keep his strength up and have more endurance. I think he'll have a helluva year.
Plus he won't have torn cartilage in his knee all year like last year.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-29-2006, 07:17 PM
actually it was posted by a steelerfan about 4 days ago in the media forum. i guess we just consider that "media" rather than smack.

funny thing about that bengals afcnorth banner (o5 or potential 06). i bet they make it much bigger than the steelers 5th sb banner. just like most bengalfans actually think its a bigger accomplishment.

wasnt it thier last div title since the icky shuffle? i would make it a big deal too lol

silver & black
06-29-2006, 07:40 PM
my new name,

as a token of my football fan-ness :cool: thanks admin, whoever it was lol

but since this IS the furnace...

:bouncy: ben still sucks :bouncy:

just not as much as trent green the KC QUEEF
(go shed a tear with vermeil!!!)
Seems to be more Raider fans here than I thought. cool! :bouncy:

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-29-2006, 07:59 PM
Seems to be more Raider fans here than I thought. cool! :bouncy:

gotta rep the silver and black!!!!!!!!!!1

Stillers#1
06-29-2006, 11:22 PM

Ya, thats about as believeable as Aaron Brooks, super bowl QB. Lightening don't strike twice.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-30-2006, 12:18 AM
Ya, thats about as believeable as Aaron Brooks, super bowl QB. Lightening don't strike twice.

10 yrs ago did u think you would read the headline

"Rich Gannon in the Superbowl" ?

or "Trent Dilfer Superbowl Champ" ?

lightning <b>doesn't</b> strike twice... correct
you guys wont win another SB this year either.

Stillers#1
06-30-2006, 08:54 AM
10 yrs ago did u think you would read the headline

"Rich Gannon in the Superbowl" ?

or "Trent Dilfer Superbowl Champ" ?

lightning <b>doesn't</b> strike twice... correct
you guys wont win another SB this year either.

Wow, at least you are optimistic. Seems to me that Gannon and Dilfer were/are two guys who know what they can and can't do, and are able to lean on their teammates/gameplan for the rest. Aaron Brooks honestley thinks he is a top 5 quarterback. It's not that I don't like him, because I do, anyone who makes the mistakes he makes has to be trying hard. However, it's because he makes those mistakes, that makes me realize that he is playing waaaayy out of his talent pool. Hopefully, for you guys Art Shell will be the right coach for him. I would like to see this guy use his talent right, but sadly, when you guys play teams like us, our defensive scheme is going to eat him alive.

And as far as us winning another Super Bowl goes, lightning has already struck 5 times. We will also see the playoffs this year, which in the NFL is all you can ask for, just a chance to get to the big one, you guys have fun at the bottom of the WEST again, with that run defense, and the running games of the 3 other teams in your division, there s a very good chance you lose all 6 games. That's fine though, I love seeing grown men in Silver and Black cry.

SteelerFanInCA
06-30-2006, 10:01 AM
if they win the div this year you guys are in trouble... unless u dont have to meet them in the playoffs.
Were good Geez. Bengals 8-8 this year.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-30-2006, 08:11 PM
Were good Geez. Bengals 8-8 this year.

ouch lol

3 to be 4
07-01-2006, 10:57 PM
i thought it was because the Royals are a team to be ah-feared!!!

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-02-2006, 01:53 AM
i thought it was because the Royals are a team to be ah-feared!!!

i was banking on the fact that this is more of a football board.... :blurp:

CantStop85
07-09-2006, 02:49 PM
http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/8978/bigben2bk.jpg

BBC
07-09-2006, 06:26 PM
Glad we bumped a week old thread for that...

tony hipchest
07-09-2006, 07:39 PM
how long have bengalfans been singing that "...if i only had a ring" song?

5>0

bens sb ring > carsons sb ring

DIESELMAN
07-09-2006, 08:15 PM
how long have bengalfans been singing that "...if i only had a ring" song?

5>0

bens sb ring > carsons sb ring
All their lives.....:helmet:

lilyoder6
07-09-2006, 09:05 PM
yep basically for that long