PDA

View Full Version : Times a flying....

clevestinks
06-30-2006, 03:59 PM
.....by. Tomorrow it will be July. Traning camp will open later in the month. I can here it already, coming from the grassy hills in Latrobe.

Here We Go Steelers Here We Go

Its coming!

SteelerFanInCA
06-30-2006, 04:12 PM
Damn. July already? Counting down the days......

Black@Gold Forever32
06-30-2006, 04:14 PM
.....by. Tomorrow it will be July. Traning camp will open later in the month. I can here it already, coming from the grassy hills in Latrobe.

Its coming!

Dude, I know I can't freaking wait. I must say being on this forum with the Steelers Nation helps pass the time until the season does start. I enjoy conversating with you all.

tony hipchest
06-30-2006, 04:35 PM
between the great news and talk found on this forum, and sirius radio, it becomes more and more evident there is no off season (except for s. holmes of course).

the next few weeks will be the slowest but after that the time will start to fly and then the season always seems to breeze by way to quick. i found shopping for rookie cards on ebay helps pass the time. i bet s. holmes cards will be found pretty cheap.

SteelerzGirl
06-30-2006, 04:50 PM
June has just flown by! Training camp's right around the corner, and I'll be hangin' out on the grassy hills in Latrobe. I simply can't wait for some pre-season football! Bring it! :bouncy:

BB2W
06-30-2006, 04:51 PM
I can't wait for pre-season to start... I'm ready to go. I even requested the Friday off work that they play the Eagles so I can start drinking at around noon.

:alcohol:

SteelerzGirl
06-30-2006, 04:52 PM
I can't wait for pre-season to start... I'm ready to go. I even requested the Friday off work that they play the Eagles so I can start drinking at around noon. :alcohol:

:sofunny:

Thatta boy! Do it up right, brother! :smile:

nicesteel4life
06-30-2006, 04:55 PM
YES YES INDEED! Camp Starts in no time.....OH Shit need to start buying those mini's and photos to get signed at camp. Prices haven't gone down like they usually do in the off season.

clevestinks
06-30-2006, 07:52 PM
YES YES INDEED! Camp Starts in no time.....OH Shit need to start buying those mini's and photos to get signed at camp. Prices haven't gone down like they usually do in the off season.
Exactly! The prices on Steelers goods held strong. I had a great autograph day at Latrobe last year, my wife got the Ben Jersey signed at Womens Training Camp, and my daugter handed Ben the NFL football for him to sign on the way down to practice. Now that was a great day!

Blitzburgh55
06-30-2006, 08:54 PM
Camp starts the 28th two day after my B-day

caligirlsteelerfan86
07-01-2006, 11:48 AM
Yes, time is flying, although when I look at it day by day it doesn't feel like it. It's like an annoying itch on my back that I can't get too at times. I feel better that today is July 1st, 27 more days and my little feet will touch the ground in Pittsburgh..home of the Steelers!! I'm only going to be there for 6 days and I was only going to bring a carry on, but I know I'll be buying a lot of gear, so bring on my big bag and carry on, I get parinod that someone may steal my stuff. This year I think I'll spend the money and get direct tv so I can see all the games. Its time to watch the superbowl dvd for the...I lost track on how many times I've seen it. Here We Go Steelers!

siss
07-01-2006, 12:44 PM
Well since you live in California can I come over and watch the games. My fiance is a bears fan and dosn't like my steelers habit (i might start taking applications for a fiance but he must be a steelers fan!). I'm trying to convince him to get sunday ticket because if he does then we can both watch our teams!

Sharkissle29
07-01-2006, 02:00 PM
i can not wait for the season to start...just watching the pre-season rankings on ESPN gets me pumped

nicesteel4life
07-01-2006, 02:37 PM
What a great Birthday Present....STEELER FOOTBALL!!!
I had some great days last year at camp. One day i took a full size helmet and got 32 signatures on it in 1 day!!!

HometownGal
07-01-2006, 02:47 PM
I start getting totally pumped when the Fantasy Football leagues get started up-LOL! :smile: I'm in 17 leagues this season and I just love it.

I can't wait for camp to start - can't come soon enough for me! :cheers:

Black@Gold Forever32
07-01-2006, 03:03 PM
Steelers Fans that live outside of Pittsburgh that can't see the Steelers every week. You must get Sunday Ticket. I have had the ticket for 7 years now. Its great.

siss
07-01-2006, 03:10 PM
I start getting totally pumped when the Fantasy Football leagues get started up-LOL! :smile: I'm in 17 leagues this season and I just love it.

I can't wait for camp to start - can't come soon enough for me! :cheers:
I won my league last year!
This year Roethlisberger is gunna be QB!

blackngoldbaby
07-01-2006, 06:47 PM

Its coming!
i know tell me about it!!!!i cannot belive its july already!!!but im glad because training camp is only a few weeks away i cannot wait ive been counting down the days it seems like yesterday i was saying oh jeez football seasons over but now its july!!!!i am pumped 4 this season !!!!:bouncy: