PDA

View Full Version : Clarification:

Suitanim
06-30-2006, 11:48 PM
Contrary to popular ignorance, I did not leave SF due to ?karma?. True, there was a ?karma incident?, which has been wildly blown out of proportion, and it?s the kind of thing I would normally not deign to address, but I do feel a certain obligation to many people on here I either know personally or have had the privilege of cultivating an online friendship with to address this issue and then subsequently bury it forever. Perhaps some folks can learn a little something from all this in the meantime...

Personal issues? Yeah, I had some?so what? Everybody does. They are what they are, and a few other people know too. Those few have been very supportive, and I want to very publicly give thanks to Karen, Liz and, to a lesser degree, but not by any fault of his own, Tony for the phone calls and emails. I deeply appreciate the sentiment.

Now, back to the matter at hand?the ?Karma Incident?. I?ll be succinct. I don?t care for Brian. I?ve seen a billion of him at my old board, and they are all the same?in fact, I really didn?t pay him much mind, and certainly didn?t spend any time properly setting him up to knock him down. Regrettably, I stooped VERY low indeed and just fought down in the proverbial trenches with him. In fact, we barely discussed football at all?By way of comparison, LITP, whom I consider to be the biggest poison on this board, has at least (to his credit?) garnered a little bit of my time and effort in ?smack talk?, and I?ve never dinged LITP?s karma. It?s a gentleman?s agreement between civilized MB adversaries. Again, to his credit, I don?t believe he?s ever dinged mine?

But I digress?so, anyway, this second rate troll with no karma power hits me a few times for a negative. No sweat. There are checks and balances that mean his negative means little to nothing (triple meaning here). I hit him back once to show the inevitable futility of (this now) third tier loser trolls trying to ding relevant, meaningful and valuable posters at a rival board. He hits back?Look, I already know the kid ain?t that bright, so I ding him a few times so he can see that negative 1 is far less then negative 12.

Then he dings me like 14 times in row.

I figure he must be retarded, and he?ll only understand drastic things. So I hit him back 14 times.

Look, Karma is what it is?not really important, but it is sort of a peripheral endorsement, a cyber ?here here?, a way to lend a little oompf to a deserving post or thread. One of the reasons I became so enamored with SF compared to my old board, was that this board genuinely awarded points on merit, not popularity or collusion. Regardless, this waterheaded ****nuckle wants to get in a karma war. I?m, at the time, the leading karma holder at my STEELERS board and he?s a dumbassed Bungal troll with nothing, and he?s not even very good at trolling?

Imagine my chagrin, when I very publicly call for a moratorium on adding karma to a troll, who has broken every smack forum rule (Dude has been called out many times for death smack against me, and don?t even get me started on the endless shit he?s said about my ?family?), and I have to not only see this POS NOT punished for his idiocy, but, absurdly and in the weirdest of quintessentially ?Twilight Zone? scenarios, REWARDED by idiots, for idiocy.

Here I want to stop, and make sure I make that CRYSTAL CLEAR. If you awarded Bunghole Brian karma, you are an idiot. The twin virgins come to mind, and a few others. Idiots all?

OK, let?s move a bit higher up the IQ foodchain. Karma is a ****ing joke. It means NOTHING to anyone of any real substance. I?ve thrown so much of it out to others just in order NOT to be the guy it?s sick. But it means a lot to many. Remember when you were new, and you wanted your first hit? I never wanted to be ?the guy?, but I was?I tried to kick karma to new kids and such?.

Finally, let?s ramp this up. I was betrayed. I?ve always had detractors and haters, and I always will, online and off. But this was different. It was like sitting at the 50 in Heinz Field and all the fans turned their Steelers jerseys inside out and suddenly I was surrounded by a bunch of retards sporting #85 Chad Johnson jerseys?

**** karma. **** stupid people. I?ve played kid gloves games with the sensitive ones here (and there are a LOT of pussies on this board, and even more blithering idiots), and I won?t do it again.

In fact, why I was telling you why I was going away, I, in fact, decided to stay.

Mods beware?.I?m going ?SN mode? now?ban me if you must, but this place needs a shake-up?

CantStop85
06-30-2006, 11:59 PM
Welcome back, Suit...the board didn't seem the same without you.

Don't let the drama get to you too bad, it's a long offseason.

83-Steelers-43
07-01-2006, 12:21 AM
Nice to have ya back brother.

Koopa
07-01-2006, 12:38 AM
why don't you just put my name in the first sentence of the post?? it's the second time you used that "Contrary to popular ignorance", you used that in one of the holmes thread saying you don't think everything osu is god. don't be shy i won't get upset if you mention my name. and here's a **** you for calling me an idiot. glad you're back

MattsMe
07-01-2006, 12:56 AM
Contrary to popular ignorance, the phrase "contrary to popular ignorance" is fairly common.

However, I do have a bone to pick with you Suit.

Why not just put my name in paragraph #9? Obviously your use of the phrases "here I want to stop" and "twin virgins" is a reference to the dream I had last night. :sofunny:

HburgXL06
07-01-2006, 12:59 AM
Welcome back, Suit! The board wasn't the same witout you. Regardless of the whole situation or anyone's opinion, you are a mainstay here and have more than once had good insight.

I ain't tryin to be two faced in sayin welcome back. I like Brian and I like you too man. I didn't get the "two virgins" comment....but whatever, it don't matter, welcome back and glad to hear everythin aiight wit you and your people. Peace.

BuFu

Koopa
07-01-2006, 12:59 AM
Contrary to popular ignorance, the phrase, "contrary to popular ignorance" is fairly common.

Why not just put my name in paragraph #9? Obviously your use of the phrases "here I want to stop" and "twin virgins" is a reference to the dream I had last night. :sofunny:

but both times he used it, he was refering to something i said

HburgXL06
07-01-2006, 01:06 AM
but both times he used it, he was refering to something i said

I am a lil suspicious that the "twin virgins" reference was towards us man.

BuFu

Koopa
07-01-2006, 01:13 AM
I am a lil suspicious that the "twin virgins" reference was towards us man.

BuFu

i'm sure it is, but it's whatever, if he has to roll with the subliminal then so be it. sorry i rather wait instead of messing up and getting a girl pregnant when i ain't ready to support a child

HburgXL06
07-01-2006, 01:18 AM
i'm sure it is, but it's whatever, if he has to roll with the subliminal then so be it. sorry i rather wait instead of messing up and getting a girl pregnant when i ain't ready to support a child

Aiight, well I ain't sweatin the comment. If he wants to feel that way, I ain't gonna have a fit to change his mind. I'm wit you on that last thought. It would seem more decent that if he want to call someone out he do it straight up and not through satire and hidin his true thoughts and feelings. But as I said, whatever, f*ck it.

BuFu

Koopa
07-01-2006, 01:23 AM
Aiight, well I ain't sweatin the comment. If he wants to feel that way, I ain't gonna have a fit to change his mind. I'm wit you on that last thought. It would seem more decent that if he want to call someone out he do it straight up and not through satire and hidin his true thoughts and feelings. But as I said, whatever, f*ck it.

BuFu

maybe that's they way they roll over there at SN, he did say he's in "sn mode", well i tell you how i roll, i roll with a straight out f'k you, and if you ain't down with that....read the sig to get the rest

HburgXL06
07-01-2006, 01:30 AM
maybe that's they way they roll over there at SN, he did say he's in "sn mode", well i tell you how i roll, i roll with a straight out f'k you, and if you ain't down with that....read the sig to get the rest

True that, I feel you man. I don't know what "SN" be but if that is SN mode than it ain't nothin I can't handle. I'm done wit the situation. Peace.

BuFu

Koopa
07-01-2006, 01:38 AM
True that, I feel you man. I don't know what "SN" be but if that is SN mode than it ain't nothin I can't handle. I'm done wit the situation. Peace.

BuFu

it means steeler nation, it's another message boards, they're just a bunch weirdos, kinda make the steeler fans look bad, well that's what i got when they raided this forum several months ago.

Livinginthe past
07-01-2006, 04:32 AM
Well seeing as I have been called out by 'name' yet again, despite no provocation, I will throw my 2 cents out there.

Who BengalBrian is and what he has done is actually pretty irrelevant to the matter of rep-giving - he was merely a tool (sorry Brian, figure of speech) that other posters here used to voice their displeasure with your behaviour.

As far as I am aware, nobody pos-repped Brian secretly - they/we were open with why they done it also - just to bloody your nose a little.

You do appear to have something of a god-complex when it comes to this board. I've seen you beat down many new posters in debates - when the idea isn't always to win - its the sharing of ideas about a sport we all love.

Im not a fan of smack talk that involves too many personal elements - but it seems to have become a plague since you decided to call out a whole Bengal forum - luckily thanks to the Blitz and Prosdo the situation is back under control - one guy has even changed his name from a deliberately controversial one to a lesser variation (take a bow Geez).

Having 'karma' and being 'the man' obviously means a great deal to you - im not going to attack you for that - I try not to judge other posters too much.

To that effect, I don't appreciate being called 'the biggest poison on the board' - something I clearly am not - I get along well with all but one or two posters on a board that contains hundreds.

Despite our many differences, I dont particularly want to see you gone from this board, banned or otherwise - this is the best Steeler forum...why settle for second best?

NM

83-Steelers-43
07-01-2006, 05:16 AM
Contrary to popular ignorance, the phrase "contrary to popular ignorance" is fairly common.

:sofunny:

BlacknGold Bleeder
07-01-2006, 05:27 AM
Nice to see ya posting again!! I was missssssssing the SLEESTACK !!

BlitzburghRockCity
07-01-2006, 09:40 AM
So it seems a challenge has been layed down to the management of this board. Anybody who's been on SN or been on SF for awhile knows what the "SN Mode" is that he's referring to. Back when we got invaded by a bunch of SN members the majority ( not all of them) we're in SN mode, and what happened?? the majority of them found themselves banned. SF does not operate the way that SN does. NO!!! Im not dinging or degrading SN by saying that, Im just saying that our 2 sites operate under different rules, and thats no problem.

In any event, the recent antics of brian have rubbed alot of people the wrong way, and its being dealt with behind closed doors right now so I'll just it at that for now. Ive been in contact with a bunch of SF members about him and a couple other recent additions to SF that have made headlines for their antics. Personally I dont agree with everything LITP says on many topics but I dont consider him the "poison" of the board either. We've had our differences but they are behind us now and moving forward, hopefully continuing in a postive direction. The fact that he and suit, or suit and anybody have gotten into karma wars, bitch contests, PM wars, or anything else in the forums is neither here nor there. We're watching those scenarios as best we can and have been dealing with them on a case by case basis like always.

The bottom line is this....

Going in SN mode will get nowhere fast Suit and thats a fact. Please dont lay down a challenge like that because you will put me or Prosdo in the position to have to lay down the law on you and thats not something either one of us wants to do BUT , if it needs to be done it will be. We respect your insight on this board as much as anyone. You and I have known each other for longer than many on this board, maybe not as actual close friends, but atleast as board mates and have earned the respect of one anothers posts at the very least. Whatever is going on in your life these days, or whatever perverbial line you feel people have crossed with you to make you turn back into something you arent....take a step back and leave for awhile if you must, but getting yourself into a situation that wont result in a happy ending for you or the board is not the smartest thing to do. Better to step back, distance yourself for awhile and then come back at somepoint later when the smoke clears, as far as you're concerned....then to get yourself banned just because you feel your presence on this board now dictates you turning into the cancer or poisions on this board that you openly despise.

Just choose your steps carefully dude thats all I ask. If you do things that would cause you to get reprimanded...you will be. If you dont do those things, then all is well. But make no mistake, when you lay down a challenge to the mods telling us to ban you if we must based on your actions...you're making us look like the bad guys because you have alot of respect on this board (not just in rep points either) and you know it. Many members put you on some kind of pedestal whether you like it or not because of your knowledge and insight into the Steelers and other general topics. Obviously even though you dont want to be the man as you stated, you've become that status atleast to some degree and you're not able to handle it otherwise you would just walk away for awhile or better yet, report those members, posts, threads, to the management and let us handle it instead of taking matters into your own hands. We're only 2 people mod'n on this board so we cant catch everything alone. Getting into karma contests, fights on the board with other members, even though you may very well be in the right on your thoughts on them in many occasions, doesnt do anything good for you but get you all pissed off and end up being pushed into this state you are in now.

All Im saying is, if I have to be the bad guy, I will be and thats fine. If prosdo has to be the bad guy, then she will be. If you think you'll get banned for going into SN mode then why bother doing it. Save yourself alot of hassle and just stay away for awhile till things have calmed down in your own eyes enough for you to come back ( for the record things are relatively calm these days IMO ). I won't let you or anyone else singlehandly try and bring down this board to a level it should never see. Just relax dude, chill out, enjoy the summer days and the offseason. There's plenty of debating ahead during the season...just make sure you dont do something that would cause you to be here to do it in person.

In my best Forrest Gump voice... "That's all I have to do say about that"

SteelerzGirl
07-01-2006, 10:19 AM
Hi Randy! :wink:

You already know how I feel about our friendship. It's an honor and a privilege to know you and have you as a friend. You're a man of steel with a heart of gold. You know you will always have my support.

I'm happy everything worked out for you at home, babe. :smile:

~ Karen ~

Stlrs4Life
07-01-2006, 10:53 AM
Welcome back Randy. Chill out. It'll be OK as soon as the season starts.

tony hipchest
07-01-2006, 12:44 PM

In fact, why I was telling you why I was going away, I, in fact, decided to stay.

Mods beware….I’m going “SN mode” now…ban me if you must, but this place needs a shake-up… good to hear! its good to read a suitanim post. i understand the feeling of going sn mode and shaking things up. i guess in my own way when everything went down, especially with brian and his supposed father private dansr, i went a little sportsline. that was cool over there cause i wasnt very liked and in general a d!ck (it is my middle name -tony richard hipchest)

but here it seems my posts, insight, and especially humor is appreciated. while i still wanna go off on the little bastards, i have noticed the trolls have crawled back under their bridge. i wouldnt want to tarnish this board or get banned, or even worse see it turned into another sportsline. it would be a disservice to the board and to those who might possibly even like me, as it would not having you here to post anymore.

i dont see your post as calling out the mods or making a threat. it seems like you are not gonna pu$$yfoot around anymore or spare any feelings when making your points. and i dont think that is anything that would merrit a ban. it is a type of shake up that could be refreshing on this board.

but it is a habit of mine to hop on the back of dingos and ride their a$$es until, they wear out and crawl back into their hole. it doesnt seem those dingos will enjoy a stay as long as they have in the past, but if they do, know this, i got your back. not only were you personally insulted, but this whole board was.

thats something i dont take lightly. neither should any of our members. i too was disappointed to see so many choose sides without knowing the full story. i guess they werent getting the nasty inflamatory pm's like you and i.

Mosca
07-01-2006, 02:00 PM
Here I want to stop, and make sure I make that CRYSTAL CLEAR. If you awarded Bunghole Brian karma, you are an idiot.

No, I'm not.

On one hand, you say that "karma" is worthless and meaningless, and on the other you impart meaning to it. That is called "having your cake and eating it, too", and your mother told you you couldn't have that when you were maybe 4 years old.

I can give what I want to whomever I want. I strongly detest any strong-armed attempts by any members of a forum to mold said forum into what THEY think it should be like.

I call 'em like I see 'em. If I'm wrong, tell me why, make your point and back it up with facts. I'll appreciate the counterpoint. But please don't tell me what to do or what to say, and please don't try to argue with me through BS, hyperbole, and ad hominem attack.

Tom

CAH
07-01-2006, 02:02 PM
I must live in a vacuum. I didn't know Suit was gone and didn't pick up on any fight or disagreement. :dang:

That darn karma can really be a pain-in-the-butt. It was originally started b/c it would be a nice thing to do but like anything nice, it can certainly be abused.

I'm one of those *gulp* SN people, been there for about 7 years and I post on SF and SN. Just love being around Steeler people and other fans grrrrrrr LOL

Suitanim
07-01-2006, 10:03 PM
No, I'm not.

On one hand, you say that "karma" is worthless and meaningless, and on the other you impart meaning to it. That is called "having your cake and eating it, too", and your mother told you you couldn't have that when you were maybe 4 years old.

I can give what I want to whomever I want. I strongly detest any strong-armed attempts by any members of a forum to mold said forum into what THEY think it should be like.

I call 'em like I see 'em. If I'm wrong, tell me why, make your point and back it up with facts. I'll appreciate the counterpoint. But please don't tell me what to do or what to say, and please don't try to argue with me through BS, hyperbole, and ad hominem attack.

Tom

This is as good as it might get, so I'll address this. At least this ****er chooses to look me in the eye when he stabs me, unlike the other shits who just twist the knife in my back. He's wrong, but that's almost immaterial at this point...

Koopa
07-01-2006, 10:27 PM
This is as good as it might get, so I'll address this. At least this ****er chooses to look me in the eye when he stabs me, unlike the other shits who just twist the knife in my back. He's wrong, but that's almost immaterial at this point...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :sofunny: :sofunny:

stabed you in the back??? you do know this is a message board right?? not many of us know you in real life, no need to get homotional cause several of us took bb side, you brought it on yourself, bb did some stupid shit, but that was on his forum you didn't have to bring that shit here, which is pretty much why i took his side

Mosca
07-01-2006, 10:48 PM
You have some serious issues that you need to work out somewhere other than an internet message board.

Since you have posted your current mood as "drunk" in both your initial post and your last post here, I'd say the first step would be to stop drinking. It appears to be affecting your judgement and it turns you into a manipulative bully.

Tom

CantStop85
07-01-2006, 10:52 PM
no need to get homotional
Homotional? I like it. My vocabulary's greatly expanding today.

Koopa
07-01-2006, 10:56 PM
Homotional? I like it. My vocabulary's greatly expanding today.

lol, i got that word from my friend, he post as hmmmmmmm on this forum, he told my cousin that a few weeks ago and i thought it was funny

BlitzburghRockCity
07-01-2006, 11:51 PM
I must live in a vacuum. I didn't know Suit was gone and didn't pick up on any fight or disagreement. :dang:

That darn karma can really be a pain-in-the-butt. It was originally started b/c it would be a nice thing to do but like anything nice, it can certainly be abused.

I'm one of those *gulp* SN people, been there for about 7 years and I post on SF and SN. Just love being around Steeler people and other fans grrrrrrr LOL

I knew I rememberd that name from somewhere :smile: ...no need to *gulp* about SN. I had a lot of great times on that board and its got alot of quality members. Only difference between us and SN is the ways the rules are enforced. :cool:

Suitanim
07-02-2006, 03:32 AM
You have some serious issues that you need to work out somewhere other than an internet message board.

Since you have posted your current mood as "drunk" in both your initial post and your last post here, I'd say the first step would be to stop drinking. It appears to be affecting your judgement and it turns you into a manipulative bully.

Tom

Yeah, thanks for the advice...now here's my dime for the bul lshit "Lucy from Peanuts" psychological profile, hypocrisy man. As for the "mood" thing, that's from a week ago...way to make the minutiae the issue...perhaps if I wished death upon you, then dinged your karma 14 times in a row...

Ah, nobody cares anyway...

Mosca
07-02-2006, 09:27 AM
Show one instance where I have been hypocritical.

Like I said before; if you think I'm wrong, back it up with facts. If karma means nothing, then who gives a crap if it gets given or taken. I gave the guy karma simply because I resented being told not to by someone who is trying to "lead" an assault against another member without having any sort of mandate from the rest of the members of the forum. You assumed people would follow you based on color loyalty, black and gold vs tiger stripes; in truth, I don't know anything about either of you. Believe it or not, there are people here who don't hang on every word you write. It's a big field. You bitched about something that made you look like an ass. I found it, and decided to pop the other guy with a karma. And there was nothing hypocritcal about it; I said that I did it in the thread. I explained why I did it, and I backed it up with a reasoned explanation. And you responded by calling me an idiot, a ****er, and "hypocrisy man".

Whatever. You win. Now you can go back to whatever beautiful internal world you inhabit. I have things to do.

Tom

CAH
07-02-2006, 11:33 AM
I knew I rememberd that name from somewhere :smile: ...no need to *gulp* about SN. I had a lot of great times on that board and its got alot of quality members. Only difference between us and SN is the ways the rules are enforced. :cool:
Well I never got banned. Came close but ..... LOL :banana:

tony hipchest
07-02-2006, 05:03 PM
bb did some stupid shit, but that was on his forum you didn't have to bring that shit here, which is pretty much why i took his side

:rolleyes:

wrong.

proof of another poster taking sides while not keeping up to speed on the story. only a select few SF members post on brians board and everything that has transpired is from what the brain has brought to this board. how the hell are people gonna get pm's from brian if we dont post on his board? who posted death wishes on this board after receiving the smackdown they so desperately desired? check yo facts. not everyone is an internet mb social butterfly who flits from board to board. if you wanna be a cincibengals hero and schmooze with the admin and talk wrastlin, thats fine, but keep it real here and know what youre talkin about when you spew on this board.

Koopa
07-02-2006, 06:01 PM
:rolleyes:

wrong.

proof of another poster taking sides while not keeping up to speed on the story. only a select few SF members post on brians board and everything that has transpired is from what the brain has brought to this board. how the hell are people gonna get pm's from brian if we dont post on his board? who posted death wishes on this board after receiving the smackdown they so desperately desired? check yo facts. not everyone is an internet mb social butterfly who flits from board to board. if you wanna be a cincibengals hero and schmooze with the admin and talk wrastlin, thats fine, but keep it real here and know what youre talkin about when you spew on this board.

oh well, i still feel the same even though i knew i was on the wrong side, there was still no point in starting two threads crying about rep points telling us what and what not to do. it's a message board, ppl need to stop taking this shit so serious.

SteelerzGirl
07-02-2006, 07:04 PM
that was cool over there cause i wasnt very liked and in general a d!ck (it is my middle name -tony richard hipchest)

I love it when you tell me about your anatomy...(lol). :sofunny: :wink:

BTW... Congrats! I hear you're a grandpappy! :smile:

tony hipchest
07-02-2006, 07:10 PM
I love it when you tell me about your anatomy...(lol). :sofunny: :wink:

BTW... Congrats! I hear you're a grandpappy! :smile:
:blush: :sofunny:

yeah, appearantly private dansr has a son and since im HIS daddy....

SteelerzGirl
07-02-2006, 07:17 PM
But please don't tell me what to do or what to say, and please don't try to argue with me through BS, hyperbole, and ad hominem attack.

With all due respect, Mosca, in the above quote you requested that Suit not tell you what to do...

I'd say the first step would be to stop drinking.

Yet, in this above quote, you told him what he should do.

Sounds hypocritical to me. :hunch:

I'm sometimes just a silly girl who gets easily confused, but I'm taking the side of the person who was wished death upon and personally insulted. But to each his/her own. :smile:

Ambridge
07-02-2006, 08:05 PM
Welcome back Randy. Chill out. It'll be OK as soon as the season starts.

Indeed!!

Words well spoken.

tony hipchest
07-02-2006, 11:14 PM
oh well, i still feel the same even though i knew i was on the wrong side, there was still no point in starting two threads crying about rep points telling us what and what not to do. it's a message board, ppl need to stop taking this shit so serious. refering to suits threads (that you seem to be so outspoken about), did you use that nice little rep feature to show when you approve or disaprove of a post or thread?

and when you say "ppl" are you referring to blitz and prosdo enforcing the rules? (cause i can tell they take their positions seriously). or are you just referring to your buddy brians incessant whining?

BlitzburghRockCity
07-02-2006, 11:20 PM
I think he's talking about brian's whining and complaining.

Originally Posted by Koopa
oh well, i still feel the same even though i knew i was on the wrong side, there was still no point in starting two threads crying about rep points telling us what and what not to do. it's a message board, ppl need to stop taking this shit so serious.

I hear ya. Message boards for many are just a hobby and something fun to do. A way to get information quickly and participate in discussions. However many also take them very seriously and its a way of life to the point where if they dont get online to the site daily they can't survive. Either way, just enjoy yourself people, SF is here for your information and enjoyment and to help bring Steeler fans together ! :tt:

Koopa
07-02-2006, 11:31 PM
refering to suits threads (that you seem to be so outspoken about), did you use that nice little rep feature to show when you approve or disaprove of a post or thread?

and when you say "ppl" are you referring to blitz and prosdo enforcing the rules? (cause i can tell they take their positions seriously). or are you just referring to your buddy brians incessant whining?

no i didn't neg him, i rather just talk shit, i only neg ppl when they neg me and have the balls to sign it, i don't make threads whinning. and when i say ppl take this shit to serious i mean ppl like suit. it's a damn message board, whocares if a dude you ain't ever met and probably never will wished death on you. y'all turning this damn forum into a soap opera. i remember the good ole days when we can just talk shit to the rival team fans and have fun. now everything has to be so damn personal.

tony hipchest
07-02-2006, 11:59 PM
no i didn't neg him, i rather just talk shit, i only neg ppl when they neg me and have the balls to sign it, i don't make threads whinning. and when i say ppl take this shit to serious i mean ppl like suit. it's a damn message board, whocares if a dude you ain't ever met and probably never will wished death on you. y'all turning this damn forum into a soap opera. i remember the good ole days when we can just talk shit to the rival team fans and have fun. now everything has to be so damn personal.yeah, i remember the good ol days too, where you could smack a troll around for a few days and they crawl back under their bridge. i remember when you could clown "carsons cornhole tournament" in the blast furnace without worrying that the dingos would get upset and try to make everything after that personal, and have the board turn on the original poster.

fact is, it is brian who is the fan of the cornhole tournament qb, and it was brian who couldnt handle the cornhole related smack in the blast furnace. instead of getting out of the furnace, HE was the one who decided to make everything so personal. (i sorta understand, he was humiliated and embarrased, as any fan of a cornhole king should be

it was your bud who caught feelings over simple yet obvious cornhole smack. so when you keep preaching to us about making things personal, you are barking up the wrong tree. go to the little narcs board who caught feelings and came out with the death, and ex-wife smack, with that crap.

Koopa
07-03-2006, 12:17 AM
yeah, i remember the good ol days too, where you could smack a troll around for a few days and they crawl back under their bridge. i remember when you could clown "carsons cornhole tournament" in the blast furnace without worrying that the dingos would get upset and try to make everything after that personal, and have the board turn on the original poster.

fact is, it is brian who is the fan of the cornhole tournament qb, and it was brian who couldnt handle the cornhole related smack in the blast furnace. instead of getting out of the furnace, HE was the one who decided to make everything so personal. (i sorta understand, he was humiliated and embarrased, as any fan of a cornhole king should be

it was your bud who caught feelings over simple yet obvious cornhole smack. so when you keep preaching to us about making things personal, you are barking up the wrong tree. go to the little narcs board who caught feelings and came out with the death, and ex-wife smack, with that crap.

well bb was here before us, and when i got here i would talk shit to him and he wouldn't get to personal, and when he did i didn't create threads and run away. why is it so many ppl don't like suit from other teams boards??? maybe he's a troll too??? and he brings the retarded ppl here.

CAH
07-03-2006, 08:14 PM
well bb was here before us, and when i got here i would talk shit to him and he wouldn't get to personal, and when he did i didn't create threads and run away. why is it so many ppl don't like suit from other teams boards??? maybe he's a troll too??? and he brings the retarded ppl here.
Hey, hold it. I was with Suit on the other board and no one takes me anywhere. I came here b/c I learned of it through suit and Ambridge. *ahem* I have been called retarded before. ------Nevermind :uhh: