PDA

View Full Version : Prayers to all in Pennsylvania

3 to be 4
07-01-2006, 01:00 PM
wow, i have missed so much while being offline during our latest move (same town, just into a house).
Anyway, My thoughts and prayers were with everyone in your area as I watched the coverage of the mid-atlantic flooding. I dont know how many of you are directly affected by it, but i just wanted you all to know ive been thinking and praying for you.

tony hipchest
07-01-2006, 01:06 PM
wow, i have missed so much while being offline during our latest move (same town, just into a house).
Anyway, My thoughts and prayers were with everyone in your area as I watched the coverage of the mid-atlantic flooding. I dont know how many of you are directly affected by it, but i just wanted you all to know ive been thinking and praying for you.

hardwork?

HburgXL06
07-01-2006, 01:36 PM
Don't you ever live in a place more than 4 months? Lol, just messin wit you.

Yea, the rain and floodin here was pretty bad in some areas. My area escaped witout it bein too bad but a lot of the places north and northeast of my city got hit pretty hard. Check out the "Got Rain??" thread and you'll see the updates, pics, and vids of what the different places have been like over the past week and a half. I'll tell ya, it wasn't pretty.

Got Rain?? Thread (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=8315)

BuFu

boLT fan
07-01-2006, 03:02 PM
I guess my area wasn't effected. I live in Western PA and never knew there was flooding... :dang:

3 to be 4
07-01-2006, 11:47 PM
hardwork?

no, if it was hardwork thr post probably would have said something like
hahah you losers

HburgXL06
07-02-2006, 02:54 AM
I guess my area wasn't effected. I live in Western PA and never knew there was flooding... :dang:

Only central and northeastern Pennsylvania got hit really hard. That's ok, 3 years ago they said there was bad floodin in Pittsburgh and I never knew bout it til last night.

BuFu

SteelerzGirl
07-02-2006, 03:12 AM
Only central and northeastern Pennsylvania got hit really hard. That's ok, 3 years ago they said there was bad floodin in Pittsburgh and I never knew bout it til last night.

BuFu

Have you ever heard of the Johnstown, PA, floods? There were two of 'em. Thus, the username of our very own floodcitygirl who is originally from Johnstown.

http://www.jaha.org/FloodMuseum/1936.html

floodcitygirl
07-04-2006, 11:48 PM

BuFuI lived in Johnstown during the 1977 flood. I had family members who lost their homes and businesses. Unfortunately my hometown has never completely recovered. My heart goes out to all who have to deal with that kind of devestation.

HburgXL06
07-05-2006, 12:07 AM
Thanks SteelerzGirl and floodcitygirl for the info. I do remember hearin bout both those floods and I have a few friends that have grown up in that area so I know how bad it was. It was a sad occurance.....no wait, it was a disaster and it's sad to see anythin like that happen. Luckily my area is OK and I pray that Mosca and others in the area that did get hit are ok and will be ok. Peace.

BuFu

SteelCityMan786
07-05-2006, 11:40 AM
My area thankfully didn't get flooded. But we have had up to our neck in rain.