PDA

View Full Version : Bye Bye Ravens Fans

Fire Arians
01-22-2012, 05:14 PM
Hey, look on the bright side, your coach got 2 more gatorade showers than this year's super bowl winning coach will.

Atlanta Dan
01-22-2012, 05:15 PM
that ended as well as I could have hoped

One of the 2 teams I dislike the most lose on a choke play

:toofunny:

jjpro11
01-22-2012, 05:17 PM
that ended as well as I could have hoped

One of the 2 teams I dislike the most lose on a choke play

:toofunny:

haha definitely.. the ONLY way this game could have ended and have me somewhat happy was a heartbreaking defeat by either team.

Fire Arians
01-22-2012, 05:18 PM
shitty quarterback, good defense, with a knack for losing afc title games in the worst way, they're like the steelers of the 1990s lol

steelerchad
01-22-2012, 05:22 PM
Harbaugh will be coming to the podium on NFL network in a few. Can't wait to hear this whining, bitch tear up while saying they blew it again.

Fire Arians
01-22-2012, 05:24 PM
Harbaugh will be coming to the podium on NFL network in a few. Can't wait to hear this whining, bitch tear up while saying they blew it again.

hopefully something like this

yKhyj5Szmks

Fire Arians
01-22-2012, 05:27 PM
hey ravens fans, let me ask what's worse, blowing a 20+ pt lead or missing a 30 yard field goal? i mean one happened last year so the memory probably is fresh on that too.

BleedPurple
01-22-2012, 06:37 PM
hey ravens fans, let me ask what's worse, blowing a 20+ pt lead or missing a 30 yard field goal? i mean one happened last year so the memory probably is fresh on that too.

For me, the evans drop stung the most actually. If he hugs that ball with 0.5 more psi. . . Mm mm mm but that is why I love football. Here's one for you: choking in the SB against the 0 defense packers or getting Tebow'd and going one and done?

tony hipchest
01-22-2012, 06:44 PM
For me, the evans drop stung the most actually. If he hugs that ball with 0.5 more psi. . . Mm mm mm but that is why I love football. Here's one for you: choking in the SB against the 0 defense packers or getting Tebow'd and going one and done?another ravens suckjob erases ALL of that.

we know we'll be back.

teh ravens? not so much.

:rofl:

GMU Steeler
01-22-2012, 06:52 PM
For me, the evans drop stung the most actually. If he hugs that ball with 0.5 more psi. . . Mm mm mm but that is why I love football. Here's one for you: choking in the SB against the 0 defense packers or getting Tebow'd and going one and done?

Uh the Packers had the 5th best D last year. No excuse for the Tebow game but calling the Packers defense last year "0 defense" is simply inaccurate on your part. That one sucks but I feel good about our chances next year and honestly I think despite the Bengals resurgance gonna be another battle to the last week between the Steelers and Ravens. Gonna be a lot of new faces on both defenses in the years to come though.

ItalianSteelersFan178443
01-22-2012, 06:59 PM
Harbaugh can go back to coaching Special Teams now, he proved he can not win a Super Bowl or an AFCCG. His so called "Franchise" QB has choked or played mediocre in every big stage game in his career. And there teams "warriors" Gay Lewis and Reed are old, washed up, and not that good anyway. So find another coach Baltimore and call us when you leave town in the middle of the night again.

steeltheone
01-22-2012, 07:32 PM
Flacco played rather well...

BleedPurple
01-22-2012, 07:49 PM
Harbaugh can go back to coaching Special Teams now, he proved he can not win a Super Bowl or an AFCCG. His so called "Franchise" QB has choked or played mediocre in every big stage game in his career. And there teams "warriors" Gay Lewis and Reed are old, washed up, and not that good anyway. So find another coach Baltimore and call us when you leave town in the middle of the night again.

Yea, as the poster below you points out, Flacco outplayed Brady and you obviously have no clue what you are talking about. To top it off you can't spell or form complete sentences, you think you are a lot funnier than you are and you have not said one thing since you started posting here that made one lick of sense. You are a putz if you think Lewis and Reed are washed up. I understand it must be tough stumbling through life as a total idiot, but you are better off just keeping your mouth shut so that you aren't offensively stupid, bringing down the quality of the board with your every post.

Buddha Bus
01-22-2012, 07:51 PM
For me, the evans drop stung the most actually.

And here I thought it would have been yet another heart-breaking choke up your ass. :hunch:

BleedPurple
01-22-2012, 07:58 PM
And here I thought it would have been yet another heart-breaking choke up your ass. :hunch:

A what? I don't know if what you are saying makes sense to you, but it shouldn't. The nouns and verbs you are putting together don't go together.

Atlanta Dan
01-22-2012, 08:03 PM
Yea, as the poster below you points out, Flacco outplayed Brady and you obviously have no clue what you are talking about. To top it off you can't spell or form complete sentences, you think you are a lot funnier than you are and you have not said one thing since you started posting here that made one lick of sense. You are a putz if you think Lewis and Reed are washed up. I understand it must be tough stumbling through life as a total idiot, but you are better off just keeping your mouth shut so that you aren't offensively stupid, bringing down the quality of the board with your every post.

Glad to read you are not taking the loss too hard and not projecting your disappointment onto someone else:chuckle:

WTF is your problem? Your team gagged a chance to go to the Super Bowl by dropping an easy TD catch in the last minute, followed by rushing the botched FG with a timeout to burn, and you come on a Steelers board to attack posters who think all of that is actually pretty funny

Considering your team forgot (twice) coaches usually do not get Gatorade baths for winning mid-season games, If you are looking for sympathy here expect to draw return fire

Twentyvalve
01-22-2012, 08:06 PM
You are worried about syntax, sentence structure and such on an internet forum? We are all guilty of breaking the rules of the English language. Don't give yourself too much credit there.

I understand what he meant, he was equating that loss to yet another heart-breaking loss being inserted deep inside of a rectum. What is so hard to understand? Silly and fantastic? Yes - but not hard to understand.

Look, losing sucks. All fans know that. But don't go to a rival board and try to correct the member's English. Do that a Raven board. They are just as guilty.

A what? I don't know if what you are saying makes sense to you, but it shouldn't. The nouns and verbs you are putting together don't go together.

BleedPurple
01-22-2012, 08:08 PM
You are worried about syntax, sentence structure and such on an internet forum? We are all guilty of breaking the rules of the English language. Don't give yourself too much credit there.

I understand what he meant, he was equating that loss to yet another heart-breaking loss being inserted deep inside of a rectum. What is so hard to understand? Silly and fantastic? Yes - but not hard to understand.

Look, losing sucks. All fans know that. But don't go to a rival board and try to correct the member's English. Do that a Raven board. They are just as guilty.

I'm just worried about understanding what the guy is saying, which I can't. . . what is a choke up my ass? If that makes sense to you let me know.

BleedPurple
01-22-2012, 08:12 PM
Glad to read you are not taking the loss too hard and not projecting your disappointment onto someone else:chuckle:

WTF is your problem? Your team gagged a chance to go to the Super Bowl by dropping an easy TD catch in the last minute, followed by rushing the botched FG with a timeout to burn, and you come on a Steelers board to attack posters who think all of that is actually pretty funny

Considering your team forgot (twice) coaches usually do not get Gatorade baths for winning mid-season games, If you are looking for sympathy here expect to draw return fire

Everything you say is true. In fact, I made a thread about that silly gatorade crap here after it happened. Nothing that you said about our choke (which it was, no way Evans should have dropped that catch) has anything to do with joe, but he attacks joe because he is a moron and can only string together hurr durr joe falco, that is my problem.

GMU Steeler
01-22-2012, 08:13 PM
I thought the Evans trade was dumb. The Ravens were smart to draft Doss and Smith rather than relying on old posession recievers like they did in the pats like Mason and Houshwhathisface.. Smith looks like he could be a very good WR. I didn't know he was so fast. Thought he was a more possession type. Honestly I think the Ravens D was kind of ours this year. Still a top one on paper but had some wrinkles. The Pats and the Texans last week in particular looked good running on them.

Atlanta Dan
01-22-2012, 08:15 PM
Everything you say is true. In fact, I made a thread about that silly gatorade crap here after it happened. Nothing that you said about our choke (which it was, no way Evans should have dropped that catch) has anything to do with joe, but he attacks joe because he is a moron and can only string together hurr durr joe falco, that is my problem.

I would respectfully suggest that among your problems is that if you are looking for a Flacco friendly zone you are posting in the wrong neighborhood

BleedPurple
01-22-2012, 08:18 PM
I thought the Evans trade was dumb. The Ravens were smart to draft Doss and Smith rather than relying on old posession recievers like they did in the pats like Mason and Houshwhathisface.. Smith looks like he could be a very good WR. I didn't know he was so fast. Thought he was a more possession type. Honestly I think the Ravens D was kind of ours this year. Still a top one on paper but had some wrinkles. The Pats and the Texans last week in particular looked good running on them.

Forte running on us did not surprise me at all, he is a beast. Lawfirm looked good, but in the end only had 68 yds. We held them to under 100 yds from all their rushers, so I was not too disappointed, but when he was taking off big chunks I was taken aback during the game for sure.

BleedPurple
01-22-2012, 08:19 PM
I would respectfully suggest that among your problems is that if you are looking for a Flacco friendly zone you are posting in the wrong neighborhood

Not looking for that at all. Looking for people to post with their head and not their rectum, that is all. To say Flacco sucks is fine, I get it, we don't like each other. To say he played mediocre or choked in this and every big game is just incorrect.

BleedPurple
01-22-2012, 08:20 PM
Hey, look on the bright side, your coach got 2 more gatorade showers than this year's super bowl winning coach will.

Now that BA is gone, are you going to change your name?

mikegrimey
01-22-2012, 08:23 PM
Not looking for that at all. Looking for people to post with their head and not their rectum, that is all. To say Flacco sucks is fine, I get it, we don't like each other. To say he played mediocre or choked in this and every big game is just incorrect.

I agree Flacco actually played good today, that Evans drop can't be blamed on him. I think he's better than a lot of people give him credit for, certainly better than Matt Ryan, who inexplicably gets more respect. He's not elite bit he's definitely not mediocre

Atlanta Dan
01-22-2012, 08:23 PM
To say Flacco sucks is fine, I get it, we don't like each other. To say he played mediocre or choked in this and every big game is just incorrect.

You and I agree on that - he outplayed Brady today - unlike his other playoff losses (the loss to the Colts and both Steelers losses) he was the better QB on the field today:drink:

tony hipchest
01-22-2012, 08:45 PM
Smith looks like he could be a very good WR. I didn't know he was so fast. Thought he was a more possession type. . he was this year's "mike wallace" going into the draft.

GMU Steeler
01-22-2012, 08:46 PM
:tthe was this year's "mike wallace" going into the draft.

Didn't know that. I don't pay attention to college ball. Wonder what happened to that other WR they drafted from Indiana. I remember NFL network praising Doss and saying Flacco personally lobbied for that selection.

BleedPurple
01-22-2012, 09:43 PM
Go Giants! See you all next year, no greater rivalry in sports today. Look forward to it. . .

Also can't wait to see what NE does with a schedule that is not cupcake all season.

tony hipchest
01-22-2012, 09:58 PM
Go Giants! See you all next year, no greater rivalry in sports today. Look forward to it. . .

Also can't wait to see what NE does with a schedule that is not cupcake all season.

as long as they have the jets, bills, and dolphins in their division, their season will always be cupcake.

they are pretty much guaranteed the AFC east once again.

plenewken
01-23-2012, 06:23 AM

LOL
Good one.

BigRick
01-23-2012, 06:53 AM
Don't care how well Flaccid did or didn't play. The Ravens and Niners are gone and there isn't a damn crybaby Harbaugh in the Super Bowl. That's all that matters!:rofl:

Buddha Bus
01-23-2012, 08:50 AM

Seems like someone is able to understand my meaning.

It's OK, Twenty. We aren't responsible for trying to teach reading comprehension skills to yet another obvious failure of the Baltimore County Public School System. We'll just make it our little "inside joke" at his expense. :wink02: :chuckle:

Buddha Bus
01-23-2012, 05:18 PM
Now that BA is gone, are you going to change your name?

Speaking of names, do you get yours from bleeding out of your ass after your team screwing you again or from your slit wrists? Whichever it is, you should really get that looked at or do us all a favor and just let it bleed out. :sofunny:

IowaSteeler927
01-24-2012, 01:34 AM
Don't care how well Flaccid did or didn't play. The Ravens and Niners are gone and there isn't a damn crybaby Harbaugh in the Super Bowl. That's all that matters!:rofl:

The Karma bus came around full swing for the Harbaughs and ran their asses over. Wasn't John just mocking the Cincinnati fans a few weeks ago in the last game of the regular season? Wasn't it Jim who was giving back slaps to Schwartz when they beat the Lions. Screw the Harbaughs and their brotherly love feel good stories. They both act like spoiled toddlers throwing a temper tantrum when they don't get their way, and when they win they act like classless douchebags.

TRH
01-24-2012, 08:32 AM
as long as they have the jets, bills, and dolphins in their division, their season will always be cupcake.

they are pretty much guaranteed the AFC east once again.

yeah, seriously.
How about some help from the senior management and coaching staffs in Buffalo and Miami to start building great teams?? Is NE's best team Brady and co. or is it Buffalo and Miami?
Man, they get handed the title every year. These teams have had YEARS to get it together.
And the Jets...i have no faith in them. They could have been a great team but they've been completely taken over by clubhouse lawyers and big egos and attitudes. Not to mention their coach is a complete douchebag and should be fired...he knows how to run his big giant mouth, but can't run chemistry for nothing. Also i'd put their QB Sanchez one notch below Flacco.
No faith in this division.

IowaSteeler927
01-30-2012, 04:21 AM
yeah, seriously.
How about some help from the senior management and coaching staffs in Buffalo and Miami to start building great teams?? Is NE's best team Brady and co. or is it Buffalo and Miami?
Man, they get handed the title every year. These teams have had YEARS to get it together.
And the Jets...i have no faith in them. They could have been a great team but they've been completely taken over by clubhouse lawyers and big egos and attitudes. Not to mention their coach is a complete douchebag and should be fired...he knows how to run his big giant mouth, but can't run chemistry for nothing. Also i'd put their QB Sanchez one notch below Flacco.
No faith in this division.

Sanchez is a joke. The Jets would be wise to trade him off or cut him. He's got a definitely false sense of entitlement. Their defense was the biggest reason they were competitive and went to two AFC Title games. Sanchez acts as if the team has been riding on his shoulders.

Edman
02-02-2012, 07:33 AM
The Pats will be there in the playoffs next year. The AFC East is terrible.

The Jetlags reached their ceiling with Ryan and will be going nowhere anytime soon with Sanchez. Ryan's big talk has fallen on deaf ears in the locker room. The Bills are stuck with Fitzpatrick and the Dolphins have basically nothing going being stuck in rebuilding...AGAIN.

Bayz101
02-02-2012, 07:36 AM
The Pats will be there in the playoffs next year. The AFC East is terrible.

The Jetlags reached their ceiling with Ryan and will be going nowhere anytime soon with Sanchez. Ryan's big talk has fallen on deaf ears in the locker room. The Bills are stuck with Fitzpatrick and the Dolphins have basically nothing going being stuck in rebuilding...AGAIN.

Agreed. Now, take a look at our division. The Ravens have been a playoff contender the past couple of years. The Bengals are a promising, youthful group, and the Browns are, well...The Browns :chuckle:

I'd say we have one of the tougher divisions in the NFL, yet we're right in the mix every year. We're always that one team NO ONE wants to play in the playoffs.