PDA

View Full Version : Ravens choke.......again

tburhans
01-22-2012, 05:18 PM
I know some people dont like suisham but im confident he would of made that 32yd field goal. And the Ravens go home packing again.

rthorsn
01-22-2012, 05:21 PM
I think our kicker would shank it just like Billy. I don't feel like its a easy 3 on the board when he boots. I bet 1 of our draft picks will be a kicker. Maybe as early as the 4th round if there is 1 worth it.

I am just happy the Ravens and there fans are sitting at home now crying. GO NFC!!

Bayz101
01-22-2012, 05:24 PM
I hate the Ravens as much as the next guy, but Cundiff choked, not the Rats. I was happy they lost, and then immediately sad knowing that the Pats move forward. This is a lose lose for me.

defence
01-22-2012, 05:28 PM
Did anyone witness Harbaugh's gatorade shower today!!! I didn't either lol!! They used up the gatorade for there super bowl win against the steelers!! Bunch of chokers!! Looks great on them!!!

SteelPete
01-22-2012, 05:28 PM
I hate both teams!!!!!! But why not use the time out to slow the kick process down!!! Wow the Ravens suck, great job Harbaugh!!!! LMFAO

:banging::banging::rofl::rofl:

lipps83
01-22-2012, 05:30 PM
I hate both teams!!!!!! But why not use the time out to slow the kick process down!!! Wow the Ravens suck, great job Harbaugh!!!! LMFAO

:banging::banging::rofl::rofl:

Yeah, they should have called a timeout. Not sure what they were thinking there. The play was too rushed.

FrancoLambert
01-22-2012, 05:31 PM
I hate the Ravens as much as the next guy, but Cundiff choked, not the Rats. I was happy they lost, and then immediately sad knowing that the Pats move forward. This is a lose lose for me.

No, it's a BIG win!! Our arch rivals who so desperately wanted to un-seat us as AFC North Champs, and who did it, shit the bed in a big spot.
This will NOT be easy to recover from. The looks on their faces was priceless. They've got advancing age in some key spots. Some retirements possibly? No, I jumped for joy when the game ended. Go Steelers!

EdgarAllenPoe
01-22-2012, 05:33 PM
No, it's a BIG win!! Our arch rivals who so desperately wanted to un-seat us as AFC North Champs, and who did it, shit the bed in a big spot.
This will NOT be easy to recover from. The looks on their faces was priceless. They've got advancing age in some key spots. Some retirements possibly? No, I jumped for joy when the game ended. Go Steelers!

Yeah, haha. We did choke in a big spot just like when we choked two weeks ago against the Broncos in OT. Or last year in the Super Bowl when Aaron Rodgers spanked us directly on the ass.

Pentheon
01-22-2012, 05:34 PM
I don't think we should of made a thread....I hate the ravens as much as the next steelers fan but were more classy than that, they like to center their attention on us no matter what, we shouldn't do the same.

I am glad they lost tho :)

Whodis
01-22-2012, 05:35 PM
http://www.dieselcrew.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/lacesout-258x300.jpg

DoctorCAD
01-22-2012, 05:36 PM
**** the Ravens

steeltheone
01-22-2012, 05:42 PM
Priceless!!!

Atlanta Dan
01-22-2012, 05:44 PM
Yeah, haha. We did choke in a big spot just like when we choked two weeks ago against the Broncos in OT. Or last year in the Super Bowl when Aaron Rodgers spanked us directly on the ass.

With a handle like yours forgive me for thinking you might be a Ravens fan

EdgarAllenPoe
01-22-2012, 05:53 PM

So someone here, DOES know classic literature. I was beginning to think people might call me a Celtics fan before anything else.

acidburn517
01-22-2012, 06:00 PM

He is a ravens fan. Check his post on the other thread.

GMU Steeler
01-22-2012, 06:06 PM

The Poe reference was obvious to me. Anyhow, what does he expect? If he's gonna tell us that Ravens fans weren't giddy when they saw our team choke against the Broncos last week or lose in the SB last year when in the former their own players were giddy about it then he's delusional. But as I've said being that I despise both teams equally I was gonna be laughing at one of them today. Flacco actually outplayed Brady I thought.

Atlanta Dan
01-22-2012, 06:09 PM

He was trying to throw us off by posting about when "we" lost to Denver two weeks ago and Green Bay beat "us" last year :chuckle:

jtbsteeler
01-22-2012, 06:13 PM
I think our kicker would shank it just like Billy. I don't feel like its a easy 3 on the board when he boots. I bet 1 of our draft picks will be a kicker. Maybe as early as the 4th round if there is 1 worth it.

I am just happy the Ravens and there fans are sitting at home now crying. GO NFC!!

And make no mistake they ARE crying like the wimps they are. Looking at their board they admit as much. Screw them.

GMU Steeler
01-22-2012, 06:17 PM
He was trying to throw us off by posting about when "we" lost to Denver two weeks ago and Green Bay beat "us" last year :chuckle:

Really? What a lame move. I am not going to gloat on their fan boards but be happy here amongst fellow fans? Hell yeah.

LVSteelersfan
01-22-2012, 06:20 PM
I hate the Ratbirds. I hate the Patsies. No win there for me. Watching those faces on the Ratbirds sideline was priceless though. Kind of like the faces on the Colts sideline back in 1995. And the look of the Jets sidelines when they missed TWO easy FGs the year before. I hope we see the end of Ray Lewis and Ed Reed after this. They will never get another Super Bowl win with Flacco at QB. Sorry, he just does not cut it when the pressure is on. Saying he outplayed Brady is a joke. He could not get it done when it counted. Brady put it in the end zone when he needed to. God I hate both of those teams with a passion.

GMU Steeler
01-22-2012, 06:22 PM
I hate the Ratbirds. I hate the Patsies. No win there for me. Watching those faces on the Ratbirds sideline was priceless though. Kind of like the faces on the Colts sideline back in 1995. And the look of the Jets sidelines when they missed TWO easy FGs the year before. I hope we see the end of Ray Lewis and Ed Reed after this. They will never get another Super Bowl win with Flacco at QB. Sorry, he just does not cut it when the pressure is on. Saying he outplayed Brady is a joke. He could not get it done when it counted. Brady put it in the end zone when he needed to. God I hate both of those teams with a passion.

I agree with your criticisms of Flacco but Brady had zero TD passes today. I think one of the reasons why the Pats won today is they actually were a little balanced for once. They used the running game and it worked. Evans should have caught that pass and Cundiff should have made that kick. Flacco still needs to work on his game but I don't think it's unfair to say he outplayed Brady today.

Danny136200
01-22-2012, 06:25 PM

Dude, flacco did outplay Brady, drove his team into easy field goal distance, had one of his players drop a pass in the end zone, and have his kicker miss a 32 yard fg. To say that he choked is absurd. I hate flacco and the ravens as much as the next steelers fan, but I will give credit to flacco for playing his best post season game.

LVSteelersfan
01-22-2012, 06:33 PM
Dude, flacco did outplay Brady, drove his team into easy field goal distance, had one of his players drop a pass in the end zone, and have his kicker miss a 32 yard fg. To say that he choked is absurd. I hate flacco and the ravens as much as the next steelers fan, but I will give credit to flacco for playing his best post season game.

Think whatever you want. I saw Flacco overthrowing his receivers over and over and gettting sacked when he should have gotten the ball out to wide open receivers earlier in the game. Brady didn't play great either. Neither QB outplayed the other. It was pretty much a wash with the Ratbirds kicker blowing it big time at the end. I knew when the Ravens kicked their last field goal instead of getting a TD that they were done and the Cheatriots would win the game. You can't give them that chance. And Brady did engineer the winning TD drive and scored the winning TD. How did Flacco outplay him? Don't put words in my mouth. I never used the word choke in my post.

PeRK82
01-22-2012, 06:53 PM

Man did you even watch the game???? He outplayed Brady and it wasn't because of RICE, he was worthless in that game. He actually hurt the team.

Keep on thinking Flacco sucks, good for you. I'd pick him over anyone anyday. And that's the truth. Why wouldn't i , would i pick Brady, uhhh hell no, why would i when Flacco played better and that's with Flacco's WRers dropping gimmie passes like they have been doing all yr. Brady has Star Receivers that hold on to the catches they make. So Watch the game before you even comment. The RAVENS PLAYED GOOD, Flacco played lights out. CUNDIFF LOST THE GAME. And he will be fired along with CAM i formation Cameron, FINALLY.

Danny136200
01-22-2012, 07:04 PM
Think whatever you want. I saw Flacco overthrowing his receivers over and over and gettting sacked when he should have gotten the ball out to wide open receivers earlier in the game. Brady didn't play great either. Neither QB outplayed the other. It was pretty much a wash with the Ratbirds kicker blowing it big time at the end. I knew when the Ravens kicked their last field goal instead of getting a TD that they were done and the Cheatriots would win the game. You can't give them that chance. And Brady did engineer the winning TD drive and scored the winning TD. How did Flacco outplay him? Don't put words in my mouth. I never used the word choke in my post.

I thought you saying that he cant get it done implied that he choke or is a choker, but whatever you want to say. Flacco played impressive after a slow start and OUTPLAYED brady throughout the whole game. Again, he drove his team into touchdown range, only to have his receiver drop the ball, then his kicker miss a chip shot FG. Flacco was not the problem in this game, he played well tonight.

Danny136200
01-22-2012, 07:05 PM
Man did you even watch the game???? He outplayed Brady and it wasn't because of RICE, he was worthless in that game. He actually hurt the team.

Keep on thinking Flacco sucks, good for you. I'd pick him over anyone anyday. And that's the truth. Why wouldn't i , would i pick Brady, uhhh hell no, why would i when Flacco played better and that's with Flacco's WRers dropping gimmie passes like they have been doing all yr. Brady has Star Receivers that hold on to the catches they make. So Watch the game before you even comment. The RAVENS PLAYED GOOD, Flacco played lights out. CUNDIFF LOST THE GAME. And he will be fired along with CAM i formation Cameron, FINALLY.

You are most likely the only Ravens fan to pick Flacco over Brady, that is a huge stretch.

Atlanta Dan
01-22-2012, 07:07 PM
Keep on thinking Flacco sucks, good for you. I'd pick him over anyone anyday..

You would pick Flacco over Brady, Rodgers and Brees?

You should consider not posting after drinking all day

mkoPq5AOCOA

fortmemphis
01-22-2012, 07:12 PM

I dont like the Ravens, but I at least respect their team (not their fans but their team) and they play in the AFC North. And the Pats are a fraud. The Ravens had that game in Lee Evans' hands and he didnt wrap it up.

Flacco threw a pick, but they got it back and went right back down the field. I can respect that. I still think some of their players are punks, but to have it be lost by a freakin kicker is really tough.

I dont want NE winning a 4th Super Bowl. I am sick of Brady and Belichick and Kraft. For the next two weeks it is going to be nauseating watching the love fest that ESPN has with Brady and the Pats.

My best scenario is now for the Giants to win it all. Surely dont want SF winning a 6th Super Bowl.

steelers33
01-22-2012, 07:18 PM
Really bad loss for the Ravens. I'm not going to give Flacco that much credit, because he played one of the worst defenses in the NFL. Looks like he missed a lot of receivers as well, but overall I thought he just played decent. Ravens window is closing IMO, Reed and Lewis too old, were old too but we are not done until Troy retires. Also, I think the Pats will lose the SB if the Giants were to win vs SF. Pats defense to bad to overcome in the end, IMO, and Eli playing too well.

StainlessStill
01-22-2012, 07:22 PM

It sure was AWESOME beating your murderin', thug ass team in the AFC Championship game in 2008, only for you to see us WIN the Super Bowl. It was also SWEET in completing the comeback in 2010 against you Rats, then watch us go on to beat the Jets to play in ANOTHER Super Bowl.

There is no consolation prizes here, jackass! Hilarious you come here for comfort. Go weep in your 52 jersey, jackass. You blew your only shot at a Lombardi! Pittsburgh will be back.

fortmemphis
01-22-2012, 07:23 PM

I agree that I really dont like either team, but I at least admit that the Ravens have beaten some decent teams this year. NE hadnt beaten a team with a winning record all year. They are a fraud, I was hoping at least that an AFC North team could expose them for the frauds they are, but Lee Evans couldnt hold on to a well thrown ball by Flacco and the kicker choked.

I honestly think I despise NE more than the Ravens. I especially cant stand Ed Punk Reed, but I think they are tougher and a more complete team than the pretty boy Pats. The next two weeks are going to be torture having to hear about Brady and the Pats 24/7.

LVSteelersfan
01-22-2012, 07:24 PM
Bottom line is Flacco had two or three chances to win that game for them and did not do it. Brady scored the winning TD. Is that really that hard to understand? Brady drove them down the field and WON THE GAME for the Patriots. They were both 22-36 in the game. Flacco could not get them in the end zone numerous times when they had to settle for field goals. Sorry, he did not OUTPLAY Brady by any stretch. They were pretty close to the same. And I hate both of them so I am not saying this just because I hate Flacco worse than Brady. I hope Brady gets his butt kicked in the Super Bowl. If Flacco was there I would be thinking the same way.

fortmemphis
01-22-2012, 07:26 PM
Really bad loss for the Ravens. I'm not going to give Flacco that much credit, because he played one of the worst defenses in the NFL. Looks like he missed a lot of receivers as well, but overall I thought he just played decent. Ravens window is closing IMO, Reed and Lewis too old, were old too but we are not done until Troy retires. Also, I think the Pats will lose the SB if the Giants were to win vs SF. Pats defense to bad to overcome in the end, IMO, and Eli playing too well.

Yeah, I am pulling for the Giants all the way now. Its the lesser of three evils. Dont want SF winning #6 and Im sick of the freakin Pats and Tom Brady. So go Giants!!!

fortmemphis
01-22-2012, 07:49 PM
Bottom line is Flacco had two or three chances to win that game for them and did not do it. Brady scored the winning TD. Is that really that hard to understand? Brady drove them down the field and WON THE GAME for the Patriots. They were both 22-36 in the game. Flacco could not get them in the end zone numerous times when they had to settle for field goals. Sorry, he did not OUTPLAY Brady by any stretch. They were pretty close to the same. And I hate both of them so I am not saying this just because I hate Flacco worse than Brady. I hope Brady gets his butt kicked in the Super Bowl. If Flacco was there I would be thinking the same way.

I am tired of Tom Terrific but I dont have any feelings either way concering Flacco. Flacco is just another QB who is fine. Not great, sometimes not even good, but he doesnt rub me the wrong way.

Its not like Tom who has all the NFL journalists's noses up his arse. ESPN isnt all Flacco all the time like it is Tom Brady. Really Flacco is just kinda there. He hands off to Ray Rice and Ricky Williams and he passes to Smith and Boldin every so often. I will even give him credit for taking his team over 80 yards against our defense in Pittburgh with just over 2 mins when he could have folded and they won the game.

But Tom??? Man Im sick of having to hear about him or see him and Belichick.

Now Ed Reed is another story. He is good but he is a punk. Im glad his Super Bowl window may be closed now.

Curtain_of_Steel
01-22-2012, 08:17 PM
20points against one of the worst def in the league? Ravens O did not play well. Hopefully they sign that POS Flacco to a nice long term deal. He sucks!

Def played well along with a bad beady day.

1 harbough down, time for the gmen to kick the other one in the nuts now!

TRH
01-22-2012, 09:12 PM
Flacco actually played pretty good. He had a bunch of dropped balls and other mistakes made by others while the running game didn't actually help either.

TRH
01-22-2012, 09:14 PM

actually....Flacco did "win" the game for them. That ball was RIGHT in the receivers hands in the end zone. Not only was it there...he actually caught it for a second...if he would have held on tightly with 2 hands like he should have...game over. Ravens win.
This loss wasn't Flacco's fault.

StainlessStill
01-22-2012, 09:48 PM
actually....Flacco did "win" the game for them. That ball was RIGHT in the receivers hands in the end zone. Not only was it there...he actually caught it for a second...if he would have held on tightly with 2 hands like he should have...game over. Ravens win.

Ravens defense carrying as usual. Flaccid threw that INT right to Mayo! Killed his teams chances in the long-run no matter what happened with Lee Evans. The defense mad a great play to knock it out. The Ravens were lucky to be in that position if it wasn't an out of character INT by Brady for going for the jugular. The Pats hit that almost automatically.

GO G-MEN!

madtowndrunkard
01-22-2012, 10:09 PM
I applaud the Raven's ability to choke. They've proven once again that they DON'T have what it takes to win a SB. Which is good news for the steelers. We were right after all.. IMO the Ravens don't have heart. They are selfish, gut less / heartless losers.

Long term we should be more concerned with the Bengals. That young QB of theirs seem pretty good...he has a promising career ahead of him me thinks.

This playoffs was full of HORRIBLE losses. The steelers never should have lost to Denver. The Ravens lose on a shanked FG. SanFran loses on a choke job by their punt returning x 2. IMO the better teams all lost.....first time I can remember 2 teams in the SB that IMO don't deserve to be there. You see 1 team get there by flukes...but 2? GB losing to NY was also a bit of a surprise. strange season.

I'm more hopeful for the steelers then I've been in a long time.... losing Arians was really a wonderful conciliation prize.

stb_steeler
01-22-2012, 10:31 PM
WHO CARES....
http://i831.photobucket.com/albums/zz240/stbsteeler/403819_3034657672387_1441301948_33200329_184649505 1_n.jpg

CaliStillersFan
01-22-2012, 10:43 PM
I have zero faith Suisham would have made that kick and I pray he's not on our roster next year. When you kick under 75%, you don't deserve to be on anyone's roster.

zero1
01-22-2012, 10:46 PM
Right after Evans dropped the TD I knew the game was over.

GMU Steeler
01-22-2012, 10:47 PM
Right after Evans dropped the TD I knew the game was over.

gut feeling? I thought it would still go into OT honestly. Thought Cundiff was better than that.

LVSteelersfan
01-22-2012, 11:27 PM

It was Flacco's fault because he didn't put them away earlier when they had the chance. They had to kick way too many field goals. You can't beat the Patsies that way.

FWIW - I HATE THE PATRIOTS WITH A PASSION. Ratbirds are right behind them. So many cheap shots today. But that is the way the play and the refs let them get away with it all the time. That shot on Brady on the goal line was an outright try by jackass to injure Brady and put him out of the game. He speared him right in the middle of the back with his helmet and almost bent him in half.

LambertWardSteel
01-22-2012, 11:48 PM
Flacco should have done a whole lot more against that D. It's easy to say he outplayed Marsha, or he got them set up for the win or tie only to have Evans and Cundiff not come through. He had numerous opportunities earlier where those 3 points, or more, already could have been on the board so it didn’t come down to a WR or kicker blowing their last chance. Especially when considering how poor NE's D is. Hopefully Eli lights them up in the SB.

SteelCurtain5643
01-22-2012, 11:54 PM
Cundiffs a scrub, he sucks. Theres a reason hes been cut before. I was so happy when he missed that kick and im sure most of steeler nation was too, even tho brady and belicheat are going to the super bowl. It was priceless seeing there faces on the sideline, especially ugly ass suggs saying "oh my god". That said, I hope Eli ****s up the Pats. The Pats pass defense is terrible and I really think Cruz is gonna have a field day. GO GMEN!!

RavensD
01-23-2012, 12:45 AM
If he's gonna tell us that Ravens fans weren't giddy when they saw our team choke against the Broncos last week

Actually, I was praying for a Ravens - Steelers AFCCG. Football doesn't get any better than that.

See y'all next year.