PDA

View Full Version : HE MISSED IT!!

rthorsn
01-22-2012, 06:18 PM
:tt04: :tt02: :applaudit:

This was a no win situation for the Steelers Nation since we hate them both but I am happy the Ravens choked!

Now we just have to hear how AMAZING Tom Brady is. Let's go 49ers OR Giants. Just let a NFC team win,

Mario_34
01-22-2012, 06:20 PM
LETS GO GIANTS!!!!
**** the niners

TRH
01-22-2012, 06:22 PM
I'm rooting all the way for the NFC. I don't think the Patriots get past the Giants, if NY gets in.

I was really pulling for Baltimore, even though i dislike them. I hate the Patriots with a passion. For all those of you who are glad the Ravens lost.....be careful what you wish for. The Patriots can easily go in and steal another Lombardi trophy again. Then one more and they got as many as we do.

steelcity1974
01-22-2012, 06:25 PM
Neither team looked very good in this game. I think whoever wins the NFC game will win it all. Rather the Giants than the niners, for obvious reasons.

Rick5895
01-22-2012, 06:26 PM
I can not stand the Cheatriots, but I must say watching Fluco throw that pic with 5 minutes left and the kicker missing a game tying field goal I have only one thing to say........
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@ RATBIRDS!!!!!!!!!!

DoctorCAD
01-22-2012, 06:38 PM
Ray Finkle misses wide!!!!

steeltheone
01-22-2012, 06:44 PM
I will sleep better tonight!

StainlessStill
01-22-2012, 06:46 PM
"Laces out!"

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loomudXj7h1qihjln.jpg

GMU Steeler
01-22-2012, 06:48 PM
Ray Finkle misses wide!!!!

Haha the Ravens placeholder and mascot better watch out because Billy Cundiff is going to become detective Lois Einhorn.

SteelCity'33
01-22-2012, 06:50 PM
It was a lose lose situation for Steeler fans, but I was pulling for the Ravens for some of the same reasons TRH stated. Flacco actually outplayed Brady in this one, but penalties (especially the 3rd and 3 false start which subsequently lead to the ratbirds going for it on 4th down) and dropped balls (shouldn't that 3rd down TD pass been reviewed) did them in. The Cheaters, errrr Pats got lucky in this one and look very beatable by either SF or NYG.

I also agree, use the TO before the final kick! Why rush it? Anyways, here is to locking up a solid O-Coordinator and making the right moves this offseason.

jtbsteeler
01-22-2012, 06:56 PM
I'm rooting all the way for the NFC. I don't think the Patriots get past the Giants, if NY gets in.

I was really pulling for Baltimore, even though i dislike them. I hate the Patriots with a passion. For all those of you who are glad the Ravens lost.....be careful what you wish for. The Patriots can easily go in and steal another Lombardi trophy again. Then one more and they got as many as we do.

Wrong. They have 3 we have 6.

SteelCity'33
01-22-2012, 07:09 PM
Watching the Pats lose this super bowl is going to be priceless!

TRH
01-22-2012, 07:11 PM
Wrong. They have 3 we have 6.

Right.

Still. Last thing i want to see is the Pats add another Lombardi. Doesn't matter. I'm all the way in for the Giants or the 49ers...preferably the Giants. They're REALLY a better team than the Pats and should win if they play each other.

steelcityboyz
01-22-2012, 08:14 PM
Fu*k both Hairball brothers.. Lets go G-men!!!

Darthslayrr
01-22-2012, 08:25 PM
Pats only have 3 rings, the Niners would tie us with 6.

stb_steeler
01-22-2012, 11:29 PM

How many?