PDA

View Full Version : OT: The looks on their face was PRICELESS

StainlessStill
01-22-2012, 06:44 PM
RATF*ck MELTDOWN! Lmao. Back to 0-0, boys! AFC NORTH wide open! Cya in 2012, Baltimorons! Flacco will NEVER win a Super Bowl! CRY!

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/7600/faces2b.jpg
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/4321/faces1f.jpg

GMU Steeler
01-22-2012, 06:46 PM
So no gatorade today for Harbaugh :rofl:

Steelers_all_day_43
01-22-2012, 06:46 PM
Lol sum1 get the pic of Suggs face

StainlessStill
01-22-2012, 06:47 PM
Lol sum1 get the pic of Suggs face

http://inertiawins.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/horse-teeth.jpg

Steelers_all_day_43
01-22-2012, 06:51 PM
LMAO

EdgarAllenPoe
01-22-2012, 06:51 PM
So no gatorade today for Harbaugh :rofl:

Haha yeah. He didn't get any Gatorade showers today. I could be a dick and point to the Wildcard game vs. Broncos but I'll stay a bit classy and be truthful. We lost, we'll get over it. We'll see what happens next season.

QCbeauBlak
01-22-2012, 06:55 PM

DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl:

jaygorius
01-22-2012, 06:56 PM
Posted this in the other thread but figured it fits well here (credit to whomever created this gif):

http://i41.tinypic.com/4k8ghh.gif

GMU Steeler
01-22-2012, 06:57 PM
Haha yeah. He didn't get any Gatorade showers today. I could be a dick and point to the Wildcard game vs. Broncos but I'll stay a bit classy and be truthful. We lost, we'll get over it. We'll see what happens next season.

Whatever man I'd be laughing at the Patriots if you had beat them too. Don't take this so damned personally. I hate your team and I hate the team that beat yours equally.

EdgarAllenPoe
01-22-2012, 07:04 PM
Whatever man I'd be laughing at the Patriots if you had beat them too. Don't take this so damned personally. I hate your team and I hate the team that beat yours equally.

Pffft. So wait, wait. When you guys lost, you all took it very personally, but when we lose we're to take it like robots? The number of "FIRE ARIANS!" threads was astounding, now we take a loss and all of a sudden we're to just never speak of it again? For the record, I didn't think that post was taking it too personally.

jtbsteeler
01-22-2012, 07:06 PM
Sleep well Steeler brethren.

GMU Steeler
01-22-2012, 07:13 PM
Pffft. So wait, wait. When you guys lost, you all took it very personally, but when we lose we're to take it like robots? The number of "FIRE ARIANS!" threads was astounding, now we take a loss and all of a sudden we're to just never speak of it again? For the record, I didn't think that post was taking it too personally.

Whatever man. I am just saying that I'd be just as happy if your team had won since I dislike both teams. Not telling you how you should take the defeat. Just that I am giddy about it as I am sure many of your fanbase including your own players were about our loss.

TRH
01-22-2012, 07:15 PM
Well.....i wanted the Pats to lose............but the Ravens have no one but themselves to blame. They had at least 3 chances late in the game to score, take the lead, and put the game away. An INT....the receiver catches a TD pass with 15 seconds left only to have it stripped from behind due to both a great defensive play and also he didn't hold on tight enough....then a FG shanked and shanked BADLY, and a couple others.

No one to blame but themselves. This Ravens loss reminds me of SO MANY of our losses. If you change the purple uniforms to black and gold, its a carbon copy of a Steelers loss.
Got to be hurtin' bad if you're from Baltimore right now.

Atlanta Dan
01-22-2012, 07:18 PM
Got to be hurtin' bad if you're from Baltimore right now.

Yep

Instant analysis: The most heartbreaking loss in Ravens history

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-instant-analysis-the-most-heartbreaking-loss-in-ravens-history-20120122,0,1895695.story?track=rss

StainlessStill
01-22-2012, 07:19 PM

So, how does it feel to finally take care of the Steelers, THEN get a gift by not seeing them in the playoffs and STILL choke in the AFC Championship game? Hope murderin' Ray-Ray has a nice career in all that Gospel talk! 0-0. Cya next year!

Atlanta Dan
01-22-2012, 07:21 PM

Go mourn on a Ravens board - if you are looking for any sympathy around here guess again

If I went over to a Ravens board to gloat about their latest crash & burn I would be out of line, but they are fair game here

LVSteelersfan
01-22-2012, 07:26 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA Ratbirds. BOOOOOOOO Belicheat. No win here.

GMU Steeler
01-22-2012, 07:29 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA Ratbirds. BOOOOOOOO Belicheat. No win here.

Yep there in lies the rub. It's funny. When the Ravens were driving. I was kinda hoping they'd pull it out a little. But then when the FG came up, I immediately hoped he'd miss. I've made no bones of the fact I hate both of htem.

JeromeBetties63
01-22-2012, 07:37 PM
Sleep well Steeler brethren.

Oh, ya, like a baby! AFCN is 0-0...LETS GO STEELERS!

stb_steeler
01-22-2012, 11:53 PM
What no trolls tonight?......:doh:

tanda10506
01-23-2012, 12:03 AM
The look was priceless, but I think I would have liked the look on Brady's face equally. That clip of Suggs was great. Flacco will never win a SB and I am willing to bet that will be the closest he ever gets again. We have some rebuilding to do next year but I see the Steelers-Ravens going 1-1. Regardless, Flacco only plays well against us.

StainlessStill
01-23-2012, 12:16 AM
The look was priceless, but I think I would have liked the look on Brady's face equally. That clip of Suggs was great. Flacco will never win a SB and I am willing to bet that will be the closest he ever gets again. We have some rebuilding to do next year but I see the Steelers-Ravens going 1-1. Regardless, Flacco only plays well against us.

We have some rebuilding in some AREA's. We are reloading in many others. I think this Steelers team that will come out with next season will be as SPEEDY as ever, on both offense AND defense. The young corners that stepped up this year in Allen, Brown and Lewis was a HUGE payoff and the defensive line is already younger with Hood, McClendon and Heyward getting in on action. Woodley will be 100% and we'll probably get younger at MLB as well.

I think our window is still WIDE OPEN for a Super Bowl.

Steel Peon
01-23-2012, 12:42 AM
Maybe now the Ravens will finally see a professional about that premature ejaculation problem.:rofl:

stb_steeler
01-23-2012, 01:02 AM
Maybe now the Ravens will finally see a professional about that premature ejaculation problem.:rofl:

I could only imagine what their saying on their board now.....:wink02:

StainlessStill
01-23-2012, 01:03 AM

Suicidal. Literally. Admitting their crying and everything. One dude said it is equivalent to when he saw his GF being banged by some other dude when she cheated on him. PRICELESS. Ratf*ck Meltdown.

tony hipchest
01-23-2012, 01:07 AM
why was this post placed in the steelers forum?

instead of posting "OT" it is much easier ( and within the guidelines of proper board etiquite) to post it into the proper forum where it belongs.

is that really too much to ask?

SteelCurtain5643
01-23-2012, 02:08 AM

I literally LOL'd when I saw this, thats too good.:rofl::rofl:

tanda10506
01-23-2012, 03:39 AM
One dude said it is equivalent to when he saw his GF being banged by some other dude when she cheated on him. PRICELESS. Ratf*ck Meltdown.

Whoa...damn that fool has problems

We have some rebuilding in some AREA's. We are reloading in many others. I think this Steelers team that will come out with next season will be as SPEEDY as ever, on both offense AND defense. The young corners that stepped up this year in Allen, Brown and Lewis was a HUGE payoff and the defensive line is already younger with Hood, McClendon and Heyward getting in on action. Woodley will be 100% and we'll probably get younger at MLB as well.

I think our window is still WIDE OPEN for a Super Bowl.

Agreed^

Twentyvalve
01-23-2012, 11:19 AM
The local news has it labeled as "Black Monday."

TRH
01-23-2012, 01:40 PM
The local news has it labeled as "Black Monday."

uh-oh. Here comes Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

FrancoLambert
01-23-2012, 05:35 PM

:applaudit:Nice reply EAP; wait to keep it civil. And thanks for not bringing up the Bronco game; it still hurts when I think about an 8-8 team beating us. Next season will be interesting for sure as you try to defend the division title. I think Flacco took a big step up for you.