PDA

View Full Version : Revised Mock Draft

tburhans
01-22-2012, 09:31 PM
With Arians gone and the underclassmen have declared here is my revised mock draft:
1. Cordy Glenn G-Georgia-Immediately improves our o-line
2.Vontaze Burfict ILB-Arizona State-Farrior replacement. Stock drop due to attitude
3.Alameda Ta'amu DT-Washington-Hamptons eventual replacement
4.Duke Ihenacho SS-San Jose State-Secondary depth
5.Chad Diehl FB-Clemson-Now that Arians is gone we might be able to use one
6.Marcel Jones OT-Nebraska-Depth
7.Blair Walsh K-Georgia-Suisham upgrade

ItalianSteelersFan178443
01-23-2012, 11:52 AM
I am absolutely in love with the first 3 picks. All of these guys could definitely drop the Steelers and also make an impact immediately. I like the SS pick as well, but I think they would be taking a CB instead. Not sure they will want a rookie FB when they can get a veteran FB for just as cheap. Adding OL depth is key and that is a good 6RD pick. And they will not waste a 7th on a K when we need OLB depth as well. Great revised mock though man!

BLACK_AND_YELLOW
01-23-2012, 02:20 PM
With Arians gone and the underclassmen have declared here is my revised mock draft:
2.Vontaze Burfict ILB-Arizona State-Farrior replacement. Stock drop due to attitude

Vontaze Burfict will not go out of the first round if he does he will be picked up quick in the early second round but it will not happen and same thing goes with Alameda Ta'amu

tburhans
01-23-2012, 06:12 PM
I know Burfict lasting that long is a long shot but i think theres a chance Alameda last until then. Theres a bunch of quality NT in this draft class. According to nfldraftscout.com hes the 12th ranked DT so hopefully he makes it to us. And since Burfict will probably be gone id put ILB Audie Cole in there for our 2nd rounder

ItalianSteelersFan178443
01-23-2012, 06:50 PM
There is very likely chance Ta'Amu makes it to the 3rd because he did not have a great year and as some attitude issues. Hopefully these two fall two us though, they are absolute beasts and can make an impact immediately

Bayz101
02-01-2012, 02:00 AM
Vontaze won't make it out of round one, regardless of his attitude problems. I'm not sure i'd want him either way though, I prefer Hightower.

99draft99
02-02-2012, 12:39 AM

that would be the perfect draft:thumbsup:

Bayz101
02-02-2012, 01:05 AM
that would be the perfect draft:thumbsup:

I agree it would be the perfect draft, but i'd be shocked if Vontaze fell to the second round. Attitude problems or not, he's just too talented to fall that far. And welcome to the forum by the way, we almost banned you thinking you we're a spam-bot due to your location :rofl:

Seem's to me like it was a good idea not too. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask :thumbsup: