PDA

View Full Version : SteelersSuck.com

Hines86Ward
07-01-2006, 09:45 PM
www.steelerssuck.com

Looks like Browns fans are a little bitter about things....

Lyn
07-01-2006, 11:02 PM
LOL Someone has too much time on their hands !~ LOL

SteelCityMan786
07-01-2006, 11:40 PM
some people have MAJOR problems. Those guys just love to hate we have 5 titles. And they have ZERO.

SteelerzGirl
07-02-2006, 03:00 AM
(gasp)

My sister-in-law is originally from New Castle! I bet she started that thing. Nah, her and my brother live in Beaver Falls and she hates sports...(lol).

HometownGal
07-02-2006, 09:08 AM
The Browns should change their uni's to brown and green to go more along with their fan base. Brown for the poop stains they always have been and green for their envy.

I think what really torques them off even more now is that Steelers fans have basically taken over just about every stadium out there, including Cleveland Browns Stadium. :sofunny:

http://media3.steelers.com/MediaContent/2005/01/18/08/04_NYJ2_Fans95_49853.jpg

83-Steelers-43
07-02-2006, 09:27 AM
Another example of pure jealousy. What can you do?

silver & black
07-02-2006, 10:09 AM
Lol! I thought the Raiders were the only team that other fans waisted so much time on hating!

Take it as a compliment... obviously, someone realizes that compared to the Steelers, their team sucks. :sofunny:

j-dawg
07-02-2006, 01:59 PM
some people have MAJOR problems. Those guys just love to hate we have 5 titles. And they have ZERO.

i agree, the website is bad.... although i did use the one pic as smack on the bungholes board last week... okay.. anyway... i have to point out that we do have titles... i know i'll get the basic "they don't count 'cause they're not the superbowl" b.s., but we have just as big a winning tradition as the steelers. i thought this article on the obr report is biased, but it made some points....

http://browns.scout.com/2/543152.html

Calm down Steeler fans.
One thing is for sure.?Things change.
What's up, goes down. What's down, goes up.?
I say this to the gloating Steeler fans in your life and mine, the Cleveland Browns are still ahead of you all-time in many areas and not that far behind in others.
Don't believe me? Check this out.
Cleveland entered the NFL in 1950 so let's start with that as a basis of comparison between the Browns and Steelers.

Games played against each other:
Cleveland:??55 wins. Pittsburgh: 50 wins.

World championship game appearances:
Cleveland:? 9*Pittsburgh:?6*
*The Browns won 4 and the Steelers 5,?plus the Browns?9 appearances put them among the elite of the NFL since 1950.

Coaches
Cleveland:? Paul Brown, Blanton Collier,?4 championships won.
Pittsburgh:?Chuck Noll, Bill Cowher, 5 championships won.

Great Wideouts
Cleveland:? Dub Jones, Dante Lavelli, Paul Warfield.
Pittsburgh:?John Stallworth, Lynn Swann, Hines Ward.

Tight End
Cleveland:? Ozzie Newsome.
Pittsburgh:? No one.

Running Back
Cleveland:? Jim Brown.
Pittsburgh:? Franco Harris.?
But let's be honest, is he really in Jim Brown's class?? No way.

I could go on and on but the point is that Cleveland has a history of great players, teams and most important, the Steelers aren't ultra dominant over them.? I call this battle a dead heat.

If you think I'm reaching too far back into history, then just remember all the times before Super Bowl 40 that a Steeler fan reminded you they have 4 rings from the 70's.?
What's really amusing about Steeler fans is they seem to disappear and reappear depending on, and I know this is shocking, whether or not their team is winning or not.? Steeler fans were quiet as church mice in the 60's and late 80's when the team was down but have reverted back to their 70's level of gloating.
Well, Steeler fan, what's up (Pittsburgh) will be back down and what's down (Cleveland) will be back up.
Count on it.

83-Steelers-43
07-02-2006, 02:14 PM
LOL.........like I said............

83-Steelers-43
07-02-2006, 02:15 PM
Take it as a compliment... obviously, someone realizes that compared to the Steelers, their team sucks. :sofunny:

Oh I do. Thanks S&B :sofunny:

j-dawg
07-02-2006, 02:47 PM
LOL.........like I said............

i'm not jealous.. i thought the steelers played some excellent football last year!

Jeremy
07-02-2006, 03:11 PM
Yeah....nice try.

Cleveland still sucks.

j-dawg
07-02-2006, 03:13 PM
Yeah....nice try.

Cleveland still sucks.

hehehehe... my names jeremy also... so i guess you're my arch nemesis... !

Jeremy
07-02-2006, 03:16 PM
Well Jeremys are the coolest people around.

So you don't suck as bad as people not named Jeremy from Cleveland.

j-dawg
07-02-2006, 03:22 PM
Well Jeremys are the coolest people around.

So you don't suck as bad as people not named Jeremy from Cleveland.

right back at'cha!!

SteelerFanInCA
07-05-2006, 03:29 PM
Too funny. :sofunny: They could build 1000 websites like this one but the reality is they are still the browns.

Big D
07-06-2006, 10:51 AM
you know what really pisses me off about bengal fans. They have been hiding in the closet for the past 20 years. Have one good season and come out talking shit

BlackNGold203
07-06-2006, 11:01 AM
you know what really pisses me off about bengal fans. They have been hiding in the closet for the past 20 years. Have one good season and come out talking shit

Agreed...at least the Browns do have a positive history to draw off of....they would have an even better one if not for some guy named Elway.....

Sites like this one we are discussing...meh...whatever floats your boat....the more they hate...the better we get

Big D
07-06-2006, 11:04 AM
i'm sure after another losing season this year we wont hear from bunghole brian are any other bengal fans talking shit

CantStop85
07-06-2006, 11:32 AM
Do you even read these threads? Last timed I checked this thread was about a website called steelersuck.com that was created by Browns fans. No mention of Bengal fans...*shrugs*

i'm sure after another losing season this year we wont hear from bunghole brian are any other bengal fans talking shit
Considering Brian's been here about a year longer than you have...maybe we should be assuming the same thing about you. If the Steelers don't win another superbowl next year, will you still be here? :busted:

Big D
07-06-2006, 11:37 AM
Do you even read these threads? Last timed I checked this thread was about a website called steelersuck.com that was created by Browns fans. No mention of Bengal fans...*shrugs*

Considering Brian's been here about a year longer than you have...maybe we should be assuming the same thing about you. If the Steelers don't win another superbowl next year, will you still be here? :busted:
sorry dickhead i've been a steeler fan my whole life. I've gone from bubby brister all the way to ben now.

CantStop85
07-06-2006, 11:41 AM
sorry dickhead i've been a steeler fan my whole life. I've gone from bubby brister all the way to ben now.
Sure thing, buddy. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Big D
07-06-2006, 11:50 AM
Sure thing, buddy. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
how many names can you name off the 99 team. if you want a debate are a knowledge contest you just let me know

CantStop85
07-06-2006, 12:34 PM
how many names can you name off the 99 team. if you want a debate are a knowledge contest you just let me know
Off the 99 Steelers team? Well I'm not a fan of the steelers, but off the top of my head...they drafted Troy Edwards, Joey Porter, Aaron Smith, and Amos Zereoue I believe. Kris Brown was the kicker...Jerome Bettis of course...Mark Bruener at TE...Alan Faneca...Lee Flowers at safety...Wayne Gandy...Jason Gildon...Earl Holmes...if I'm not mistaken Chris Fuamatu (however you spell his name) was still the FB then...Kordell Stewart...Chad Scott...Levon Kirkland...and of course Hines Ward. That's about all of them that I can recall at the moment. I learned most of those by playing the Steelers in Madden a lot back in the day. :blurp:

Big D
07-06-2006, 12:35 PM
i was talking about your bengals buddy

CantStop85
07-06-2006, 12:50 PM
i was talking about your bengals buddy
Gotcha...
Willie Anderson, Rich Braham, Jeff Blake, Ki-Jana Carter, Corey Dillon, Mike Goff, Artrell Hawkins, Nick Luchey (actually Nick Williams back then), Tony McGee, Matt O'Dwyer, Carl Pickens, Doug Pelfrey, Adrian Ross, Darnay Scott, Brian Simmons, Akili Smith, Takeo Spikes, Kimo Von Oelhoffen, Craig Yeast, Charles Fisher, Glen Steele, Reinard Wilson, Cory Hall, Kelly Gregg, Steve Foley...that's all I've got.

BBC
07-06-2006, 12:54 PM
Akili Smith

:chuckle:

Big D
07-06-2006, 12:58 PM
Gotcha...
Willie Anderson, Rich Braham, Jeff Blake, Ki-Jana Carter, Corey Dillon, Mike Goff, Artrell Hawkins, Nick Luchey (actually Nick Williams back then), Tony McGee, Matt O'Dwyer, Carl Pickens, Doug Pelfrey, Adrian Ross, Darnay Scott, Brian Simmons, Akili Smith, Takeo Spikes, Kimo Von Oelhoffen, Craig Yeast, Charles Fisher, Glen Steele, Reinard Wilson, Cory Hall, Kelly Gregg, Steve Foley...that's all I've got.
the bottom line is this. I'm not here talking shit to you. So this isnt a personal insult

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-06-2006, 01:00 PM

Hey Big D..I love ya brother and I got your back...but it doesnt do any good to ask someone with obvious immediate access to the internet to name the roster of any team...takes like 10 seconds to find it.
Just drive on ...and let it go....(until you cant or they wont...then take it to the Furnace)

CantStop85
07-06-2006, 01:01 PM
Here, let me help you.
Ki-Jana Carter
Kimo Von Oelhoffen

Big D
07-06-2006, 01:10 PM
Hey Big D..I love ya brother and I got your back...but it doesnt do any good to ask someone with obvious immediate access to the internet to name the roster of any team...takes like 10 seconds to find it.
Just drive on ...and let it go....(until you cant or they wont...then take it to the Furnace)
you do have a very good point. I bet this was the site he looked on wwwJT-SW.com

CantStop85
07-06-2006, 01:31 PM
you do have a very good point. I bet this was the site he looked on wwwJT-SW.com
Nope...is that the site you use?

Fact is, we can argue who's a bandwagon fan or who's not, but we can't really prove it either way. I singled you out because you labeled Brian and others bandwagon fans even though they've been here longer than you. Can we move on now?

Big D
07-06-2006, 01:40 PM
Nope...is that the site you use?

Fact is, we can argue who's a bandwagon fan or who's not, but we can't really prove it either way. I singled you out because you labeled Brian and others bandwagon fans even though they've been here longer than you. Can we move on now?
i'm sure you dont care about my backround and its probably worthless shit to you but i'll fill you in briefly. I just moved out to Boston after spending 24 years of my life in the same place. I come here with only having my fiance. I have more free time to surf the net. Which is the reason i found this site.

peter
07-10-2006, 10:09 AM
I don't like the browns. :poop:

SteelersMongol
07-10-2006, 08:30 PM
Ta-da. Gentle ladies and men!

I'm prouldy represent you the winner of this last season's most whiny and bitter fans of NFL. Sorry my Seahawks fans, sorry fellow Bengals fans. The winner is the Browns fans. From all defeated teams' fans, nobody outdid the Browns who built a website, and put lot of effort by putting together all those picture and run a forum.

Congratulations to the Browns fans. You may not win the Superbowl. You may not win AFC championship. You may not win the divisional title. But here is your crown :king: for most whiny and bitter fans of NFL 2006 and a buck :dollar: for the site. You deserve this.

Hawk Believer
07-10-2006, 08:33 PM
Ta-da. Gentle ladies and men!

I'm prouldy represent you the winner of this last season's most whiny and bitter fans of NFL. Sorry my Seahawks fans, sorry fellow Bengals fans. The winner is the Browns fans. From all defeated teams' fans, nobody outdid the Browns who built a website, and put lot of effort by putting together all those picture and run a forum.

Congratulations to the Browns fans. You may not win the Superbowl. You may not win AFC championship. You may not win the divisional title. But here is your crown :king: for most whiny and bitter fans of NFL 2006 and a buck :dollar: for the site. You deserve this.
I feel so left out...:crying01:

tony hipchest
07-10-2006, 08:54 PM
I feel so left out...:crying01:dont feel bad. atleast your team can actually make it to the big game.