View Full Version : Steelers linebacker Harrison headed to Pro Bowl

mesaSteeler
01-22-2012, 11:30 PM
Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

Steelers linebacker Harrison headed to Pro Bowl

By Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Another Steeler is headed to Hawaii.

Linebacker James Harrison will replace Baltimore's Terrell Suggs on the AFC roster for the Pro Bowl next Sunday at Aloha Stadium in Honolulu. Suggs will not play in the game because of an injury.

This marks Harrison's fifth straight berth in the Pro Bowl. He played in just 11 games this season, missing four due to injury and one for a suspension, but still amassed nine sacks and forced two fumbles.

The Steelers have placed multiple players in the Pro Bowl for an 11th straight season. Joining Harrison this season are quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, receiver Mike Wallace, center Maurkice Pouncey, safety Troy Polamalu and returner Antonio Brown.

Pittsburgh Tribune-Review can be reached at or .

Read more: Steelers linebacker Harrison headed to Pro Bowl - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/print_777913.html#ixzz1kFiTmuZ4

tanda10506
01-23-2012, 12:07 AM
I hope he enjoys himself, but I don't like any of our players playing in games that mean nothing. I know that they aren't out for blood like in a real game, but all it takes is a wrong turn or something and there goes an ACL, MCL, etc. My buddy tore his ACL a few years back in my garage just while trying to get on an old bicycle, stuff like that happens.

DanRooney
01-23-2012, 05:41 AM
$$$. It'll help pay off next season's fines.

big pig
01-23-2012, 03:13 PM
There just thrown him a bone after all the bad calls they have made on him over the year! Id tell m to stick it!

EbonySteel86
01-23-2012, 04:05 PM
That'll help him pay the $50k fine he just got for laughing at Billy Cundiff to hard.

jiminpa
01-23-2012, 04:20 PM
Do you know what that would have to do to Goodell to see Harrison in the ProBowl again? It's got to be tempting to go full speed and salute Goodell after every play.

BlockMonsta
01-23-2012, 05:18 PM
I hope he enjoys himself, but I don't like any of our players playing in games that mean nothing. I know that they aren't out for blood like in a real game, but all it takes is a wrong turn or something and there goes an ACL, MCL, etc. My buddy tore his ACL a few years back in my garage just while trying to get on an old bicycle, stuff like that happens.

Thats like saying you dont want people doing anything then right? Your freind tore is acl getting of a bike, the same could happen to ''our players''..

Fire Arians
01-23-2012, 05:25 PM
Thats like saying you dont want people doing anything then right? Your freind tore is acl getting of a bike, the same could happen to ''our players''..

or a story about "this could happen to you if you steal james harrison's bike".

IowaSteeler927
01-24-2012, 02:46 AM
Could honestly care less about the Pro Bowl. It's a joke. Nothing but an offensive showcase to make some more money. They should either abolish it or turn it into a full fledged game.

tanda10506
01-24-2012, 02:59 AM

Don't be ridiculous, I was simply stating how easy it is to get hurt and running into 300lbs men is strenuos on the body.