PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Steeler fans (and Ratbirds!)

PATS16N0
01-23-2012, 11:17 AM
What's up?

http://middletownpress.com/content/articles/2012/01/23/sports/doc4f1ca2840c4320756510334.jpg

What's going on?

http://middletownpress.com/content/articles/2012/01/23/sports/doc4f1ca2840c4320756510333.jpg

What are you guys up to today?

http://middletownpress.com/content/articles/2012/01/23/sports/doc4f1ca2840c4320756510332.jpg

Everyone enjoying the weather?

http://middletownpress.com/content/articles/2012/01/23/sports/doc4f1ca2840c4320756510337.jpg

Good to hear it.

Hey, Raven fans:

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTptn-s7fwRoGHcuKugvVpUO2G0TkQ_Pcagl42-uriyaLXCxvJb9Q

The missed field goal was me. I willed it so. I called it. I told me friends he was going to miss it and I willed it so.

We didn't just beat you. We closed your window of opportunity forever. Your beloved players will never see another AFC Championship game again. The Patriots will be a better team next year - the Ravens will be worse. You're finished in the AFC.

And you deserved it. You have the dirties players I have ever seen. Was that Ray that tried to kill Green Ellis when his helmet was ripped off? Trying to go helmet to unprotected head after the play was dead? That was criminal and ruthless.
So was Ray's needless helmet spear into Brady's back on the TD plunge.

I'm drinking your tears with breakfast this morning. Tastes better than orange juice.

The Ravens team as you know it today will never set foot in another AFC Championship game. We ended you.

Now we're going to go win our 4th Superbowl ring.

Enjoy the off season following your teams last chance at glory.

Christian Snyder
01-23-2012, 12:21 PM
The Ratbirds deserved everything they got and more yesterday, especially Grubbs and T-Fizzle. However, your comments directed at us are uncalled for.... We didn't do anything except become the greatest franchise in NFL history!

P.S If you're nice maybe Rooney will give you a SB ring... just to spread the wealth. After all, Rooney appears to be a loyal Obama supporter, so I'm sure he believes in spreading the wealth.

PATS16N0
01-23-2012, 12:32 PM
:juggle:Tom Brady will bounce back from his Ravens performance in a big way. The Giants can only hold back our offense for so many games. Their number is up. Brady will have a Superbowl performance for the ages.

We're going to win our 4th Superbowl this year. Next year we'll be even better.
And so, Steeler fans, i'd like to dedicate this song to all of you:

uCpgfdS0Ygw

:alcohol::alcohol::cheers::celebrate:chicken:

Christian Snyder
01-23-2012, 01:18 PM
Your team has some defensive issues that you better fix before winning a 5th SB. You made Joe Crappo almost look good.

tony hipchest
01-23-2012, 01:45 PM
actually its the patriots number that is up. they know they didnt win yesterday. brady was already on the sidelines crying from the loss, until lee evans dropped the game winner. everybody knows this and patfans who keep trying to deny it are only kidding themselves.

the giants have the patriots number. infact they own them. the only way the patriots can get up for a game vs them is if a perfect season is on the line. thats not the case this year. eli knows there is nothing they can do to stop him.

he has already outdueled the best qb in the league (sorry pattycakes, rogers>brady) and he has slayed the defensive juggernaut dragon in beating the 49ers.

your hearts still bleed from the david tyree catch, and that wound will be open even wider than before.

and quit crying about tom brady being tackled. he needs to remember that he is a woman before he tries such a wreckless and idiodic move as on that TD dive. for a second there i thought he landed on his head and broke his neck while shattering his spine as ray lewis jack knifed him backwards.

for a second there i smiled with "concern".

he shouldnt do that to us fans. ray lewis is soft. james harrison wouldve appeased the commish with a legal non dirty hit and ensured tom brady never walked again.

:sun:

stb_steeler
01-23-2012, 04:44 PM
I dont know how you cheatriots celebrate in NE....But talk about jumping the gun TOM!
http://i831.photobucket.com/albums/zz240/stbsteeler/Tom-Brady.jpg

MACH1
01-23-2012, 05:12 PM
http://sportige.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Eli-Manning.jpg

tony hipchest
01-23-2012, 05:12 PM
wow... i cant tell where toms nose starts and the other mans nose begins.

creepy.

MasterOfPuppets
01-23-2012, 05:13 PM
this never gets old...best video EVER !!!

y88yirhXOBk&feature=related

stb_steeler
01-23-2012, 05:20 PM
this never gets old...best video EVER !!!

y88yirhXOBk&feature=related

Oh hell no, more of the same coming.....

PATS16N0
01-23-2012, 08:14 PM
The Superbowl 42 footage was pretty much just uncalled for.

tony hipchest
01-23-2012, 10:04 PM
The Superbowl 42 footage was pretty much just uncalled for.

no... this is.

3HDhEjBnk3M

twerkin! :chuckle:

ricardisimo
01-24-2012, 12:45 AM
no... this is.

3HDhEjBnk3M

twerkin! :chuckle:
:rofl:

IowaSteeler927
01-24-2012, 06:06 AM
Well since we're talking Super Bowls and the NE Patriots might I point out that the Patriots..... CHEATED! This is a well known fact that gaytriot fans seem to sweep under the rug. All of your Super Bowl "victories" should have an asterisk next to them. If it were my choice the Patriots should've been stripped of all three of those rings.

Here's a video for you NEPatriots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EU1O-hGxgg&feature=player_detailpage

I can't wait to watch the Giants tear the Patriots to shreds. You came away with a miracle giveaway victory over the Ravens who made Tom Brady look like the mediocre quarterback he really is. Almost every year the Patriots do well because they either have a pathetically easy schedule or the AFC East is once again one of the worst or most inconsistent divisions in the NFL. You guys feast on bad teams and run up the score to make yourselves look good and even then you still had to cheat your way to 3 Super Bowls. The Giants are fresh off whooping the Packers at Lambeau, and beating the Niners at Candlestick. They already shut down one of the best offenses, and managed to beat one of the best defenses.

Victor Cruz had 140yds receiving against the Niner's defense. You honestly believe that Nicks and Cruz aren't going to have career days against the scrubs you call a secondary? Laughable to say the least. Tom Brady will be munching turf most of this game when Tuck, Umenyiora, and Pierre-Paul make him their bitch.

PATS16N0
01-24-2012, 12:39 PM
Well since we're talking Super Bowls and the NE Patriots might I point out that the Patriots..... CHEATED! This is a well known fact that gaytriot fans seem to sweep under the rug. All of your Super Bowl "victories" should have an asterisk next to them. If it were my choice the Patriots should've been stripped of all three of those rings.

Here's a video for you NEPatriots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EU1O-hGxgg&feature=player_detailpage

I can't wait to watch the Giants tear the Patriots to shreds. You came away with a miracle giveaway victory over the Ravens who made Tom Brady look like the mediocre quarterback he really is. Almost every year the Patriots do well because they either have a pathetically easy schedule or the AFC East is once again one of the worst or most inconsistent divisions in the NFL. You guys feast on bad teams and run up the score to make yourselves look good and even then you still had to cheat your way to 3 Super Bowls. The Giants are fresh off whooping the Packers at Lambeau, and beating the Niners at Candlestick. They already shut down one of the best offenses, and managed to beat one of the best defenses.

Victor Cruz had 140yds receiving against the Niner's defense. You honestly believe that Nicks and Cruz aren't going to have career days against the scrubs you call a secondary? Laughable to say the least. Tom Brady will be munching turf most of this game when Tuck, Umenyiora, and Pierre-Paul make him their bitch.

The Patriots didn't cheat. This is something insecure Steelers fans harp on more than anyone, envious of the Patriots success. Jimmy Johnson said taping opposing teams signals is something every team did. Should we strip all of the cowboys titles, too? Bill Cowher also said when the "Spygate" story was being blown out of proportion that this wasn't something unique to the Patriots, AKA the Steelers did it too!

The NFL sent out a memo to EVERY team to stop doing it. Belichick didn't take them seriously and because of a Jets / Patriots Mangina / Belichick grudge it was blown out of proportion by a controversy thriving, controversy creating media.

Teams change their signals all of the time. Coaches talk into their headsets behind their play books so their lips can't be read. Everyone is spying on everyone.

What happened after Spygate broke? The Patriots dominated everyone and went 18-1, shattering every offensive record in the league.

The only fan base that gives "Spygate" the credibility and impact that the media tried to pretend it had is the Steelers fans. You're just jealous of the Patriots. That's clear to me when you bring up Spygate and try to diminish their accomplishments.

You wish you had a Tom Brady. You wish you had a Belichick. You wish the Steelers went 16-0. You wish the Steelers had an offense like the Patriots. You wish the Steelers had an organization like the Patriots.

And so you accuse them of cheating when according to Cowher the Steelers did the same thing, along with every other team in the NFL.

You act like the Patriots had insider knowledge of every play being called by opposing teams so they could call the perfect counter. That's just laughable.

It was nothing more than advanced scouting used by the entire NFL.

And calling Brady mediocre? LOL...

Brady wins in two weeks he becomes the arguable greatest Quarterback of all time, surpassing Joe Montana. Put that in your yellow rag and wave it around.

SteelCurtain5643
01-24-2012, 01:17 PM
The Patriots didn't cheat. This is something insecure Steelers fans harp on more than anyone, envious of the Patriots success. Jimmy Johnson said taping opposing teams signals is something every team did. Should we strip all of the cowboys titles, too? Bill Cowher also said when the "Spygate" story was being blown out of proportion that this wasn't something unique to the Patriots, AKA the Steelers did it too!

The NFL sent out a memo to EVERY team to stop doing it. Belichick didn't take them seriously and because of a Jets / Patriots Mangina / Belichick grudge it was blown out of proportion by a controversy thriving, controversy creating media.

Teams change their signals all of the time. Coaches talk into their headsets behind their play books so their lips can't be read. Everyone is spying on everyone.

What happened after Spygate broke? The Patriots dominated everyone and went 18-1, shattering every offensive record in the league.

The only fan base that gives "Spygate" the credibility and impact that the media tried to pretend it had is the Steelers fans. You're just jealous of the Patriots. That's clear to me when you bring up Spygate and try to diminish their accomplishments.

You wish you had a Tom Brady. You wish you had a Belichick. You wish the Steelers went 16-0. You wish the Steelers had an offense like the Patriots. You wish the Steelers had an organization like the Patriots.

And so you accuse them of cheating when according to Cowher the Steelers did the same thing, along with every other team in the NFL.

You act like the Patriots had insider knowledge of every play being called by opposing teams so they could call the perfect counter. That's just laughable.

Brady wins in two weeks he becomes the arguable greatest Quarterback of all time, surpassing Joe Montana. Put that in your yellow rag and wave it around.

Jealous of the patriots?? REALLY? Last I checked we had 6 rings and dont need to be jealous or envious of your shit organization in any way or form. And you went 18-1 but nobody remembers it because YOU LOST the SUPERBOWL therefore your 18-1 season is meaningless. Why don't you, brady and belicheat go have fun having circle jerks with each other and you keep living in your own dream world. Up until this postseason you hadnt won a playoff game since 2007. So yeah, I'll take my Steelers over your Gaytriots any day.

stb_steeler
01-24-2012, 03:35 PM

Your a F'in retard.....You think Steeler fans are the only ones that think patriots cheated. Think again. The whole league knows an thinks it!. Why did Goodhell have the tapes destroyed before presented as evidence....AND most of all, why the hell does a so called Patriot fan have to come to a Steeler board to shoot his bullshit, let me guess they took away your pacifier over there.

PATS16N0
01-24-2012, 04:35 PM
Read it and weep.

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. -- Bill Cowher believes even if the Indianapolis Colts win the Super Bowl on Sunday, the New England Patriots should be considered the best team of the past decade and scoffed at the idea the Spygate scandal had any impact.

The debate about the best team of the aughts includes three teams. Only the Patriots and Cowher's former team, the Pittsburgh Steelers, won multiple championships. The Colts would win their second with a win over the New Orleans Saints.

"I think the decade still has to go to New England," Cowher said Tuesday at a CBS Sports news conference to preview the Super Bowl. "But the Pittsburgh Steelers went to a lot of championship games, won two Super Bowls. The Colts I'm not so sure within the last five years they haven't been the most consistent football team.

"But you go back to the body of work and the consistency, and I think New England clearly is above everybody else. They never had that one down year. They've been on the brink from when they first won in 2001 until this past year they were in the playoffs. They've been the most consistent team."

The Patriots went to four Super Bowls and won three. The Steelers went to two Super Bowls -- one with Cowher and another with Mike Tomlin -- and won them both.

Cowher gushed about Patriots coach Bill Belichick, citing him as influential to philosophies Cowher applied to the Steelers. Cowher attributed the Steelers' ability win 16 straight regular-seasons games in '04 and '05 to lessons learned from how the Patriots conduct themselves.

"The humility that they won with, that's what set them apart," Cowher said. "I learned a lot from their ability to respect an opponent every week, to not get caught up with it.

"I remember taking a lot from the way the New England Patriots handled success. To me, they epitomize that. How you handle success and not get caught up in it makes them role models."

The primary objection to any discussion about the Patriots' greatness is the videotaping scandal that entangled the organization in 2007. I asked Cowher whether Spygate should taint what the Patriots accomplished.

The Spygate investigation included two victories over Cowher's Steelers in the '01 and '04 AFC Championship Games.

Cowher seems to absolve the Patriots for any wrongdoing.

"Listen, there's people stealing signals all the time before that," Cowher said. "You have ways to hide those things. We had wristbands for our defense. I remember trying to get offensive plays and see what the formations were. Everybody knows.

"You're trying to gain a competitive edge. Did that go beyond it? To a degree. Do I think that helped them win football games? No. You still have to go out and play the game. I still have a hard time believing that was a difference in a game."

PATS16N0
01-24-2012, 04:38 PM
You're just mad because we put the boots to you all last decade, winning the vast majority of the games via wrapping 35 points around your necks.

Gonna' do it this decade,too.

5 Superbowl appearances now in 10 years. Hold on to your "six championship" title because we'll be surpassing you before long and you know it.

SteelCurtain5643
01-24-2012, 04:50 PM
You're just mad because we put the boots to you all last decade, winning the vast majority of the games via wrapping 35 points around your necks.

Gonna' do it this decade,too.

5 Superbowl appearances now in 10 years. Hold on to your "six championship" title because we'll be surpassing you before long and you know it.

This is only your 4th in ten years moron, its 2012, ten years ago would be 2002. And you've only won 3 of those while we have won 2 of the last 3 times we've been there. So you're argument is not very good. I really can't wait till you get destroyed by the Giants yet again so all you gaytriot fans can shut up.

PATS16N0
01-24-2012, 05:12 PM
You think that would shut us up?

It's like you hardly know us at all.

SteelCurtain5643
01-24-2012, 05:35 PM
And you guys probably cheated again to beat the Ravens.

Baltimore Ravens kicking consultant Randy Brown told Angelo Cataldi and The Morning Team today on 94 WIP that the scoreboard in New England was incorrect during that final drive. “The scoreboard was one down behind, the entire last three plays, from what we understand,” Brown said. That caused Billy Cundiff to have to rush on to the field with just seconds left on the play clock to try and make the kick, which he missed.

When Cataldi asked Brown if he thought the Patriots did it it on purpose to gain an advantage, Brown replied, “I don’t think you can rule anything out in New England, can you?”

Wouldn't surprise me, Baltimore had them on the ropes because your pass defense couldnt cover a paraplegic let alone a wide receiver.

tony hipchest
01-24-2012, 06:07 PM

so the **** what? whats your ****ing point? is that supposed to mean something to us? we could give a shit. we're not the fanbase with a tiny penis complex who needs that notch on their belt to make them feel significant and worthy.

does that mean we can no longer be steelerfans and have to root for the patriots?

does that mean you get to **** tom bradys wife? :toofunny:

patfans will still be ****ing their fist whether he wins or loses, fantasizing how great it must be to be metro like tom.

nobody else cares less. :yawn: put that in your lady uggs and try to feel warm and fuzzy.

you guys are 10X more pathetic than manning or favre fans.

GO SAWX! lmao! (****ing fairweather fillies)

SteelCurtain5643
01-24-2012, 06:26 PM

http://static.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/afc73c54e446f84f68e30370fc6904b4.png

stb_steeler
01-24-2012, 07:55 PM
You think that would shut us up?

It's like you hardly know us at all.

It would shut up your fans, just not you!:kick:

IowaSteeler927
01-30-2012, 03:14 AM

Brady is mediocre. Keep playing in your worthless excuse of a division. Running up the score on bad teams and padding stats doesn't make you very good in my book. The Patriots are like the Wisconsin Badgers of the NFL. You run the score up on weaker opponents and then you can't win the big game. Who gives a shit if you go 18-0 then turn around and lose the Super Bowl. 2nd Place is the first loser.

I don't wish the Steelers were anything like the Gaytriots. Your fanbase is a bunch of fair weather fans that came crawling out of the woodwork when Belicheat and Shady came rolling with the spycams to win 3 Titles. Sorry can't say that I want the Steelers to model themselves after your garbage football club. I don't want some GQ, super model marrying, douche canoe to be the face of my favorite football organization. Nor do I want some sourpuss, unsportsmanlike, cheating, troll, with the personality of a pet rock coaching it.

I'm not jealous of the Patriots! That's the most laughable thing I've ever heard! Actually here's a picture to pretty much sum up what I think of the Patriots right about now...

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j99/zclary923/408579_10150593054692329_512262328_11133324_144080 8310_n.jpg

Bayz101
01-30-2012, 03:37 AM
As far as i'm concerned, the Pat's did cheat during the course of three superbowl win's. It's been proven, and they've been punished for it. Not a good punishment but one nonetheless. Giants to win next Sunday!

caplovestroyp43
02-01-2012, 11:30 PM
http://static.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/afc73c54e446f84f68e30370fc6904b4.png

OH MY WORD!!!! Can't argue with it though, that is for dam sure!!!!

OH MY WORD!!!!

:tt02::drink::thumbsup::tt03::tt04::toofunny:

Bayz101
02-01-2012, 11:35 PM
I think Cap's on meth, lmao.

Edman
02-04-2012, 11:47 AM
I wonder where this ****** was last year when Old Ungland got bounced by Mark Sanchez. They were one Lee Evans drop away from being sending Joe Flaccid to the Super Bowl. And now they're going to lose to Eli Manning again.

Jealous of the Patriots? I'm not jealous of a fools' gold franchise with fairweather fans. I don't want the Steelers to be like the Patriots. Because that means they'll be inferior to what they've been. You think New England gets to the Postseason on skill? They play in the most pathetic division in football, guaranteeing them a spot in the postseason. I wish the Steelers could play Shitzpatrick, Dirty Sanchez, and whatever crap the Dolphins trot out every year.

Bottom Line, the Pats aren't as good as you think they are and when the Giants (Who have beaten much better teams) whoop your ass again, you'll be nowhere to be found.

BigRick
02-04-2012, 08:01 PM

Brady wins in two weeks he becomes the arguable greatest Quarterback of all time, surpassing Joe Montana. Put that in your yellow rag and wave it around.[/QUOTE]

Your logic sucks worse than your team. Montana never lost a Super Bowl. OOPS Brady did. Montana also won a National Championship at ND. How many did Brady win at Michigan? I think that would be oooooo.:rofl::rofl:

Edman
02-05-2012, 09:55 PM
We won't be hearing from this a-hole for while.

SteelCurtain5643
02-05-2012, 09:56 PM

Yeah where are all you Patsy fans now??? Guess Brady aint the greatest of shit. GMENNNNNN BABY!!!!! :tt04::tt04::tt04::tt04::tt04::tt04::tt04::tt04::t t04::tt04:

Edman
02-05-2012, 10:01 PM
Eli owns Brady and Coughlin owns Belicheat.

New England is now 0-2 in Super Bowls and no Championships since Spygate. Both getting spanked by the same team.

Will people stop comparing Brady to Montana now? They're not even in the same zip code. Montana Dominated in every Super Bowl he was in. Brady, without his kicker and without his cameras, ain't worth a crap.

MACH1
02-05-2012, 10:20 PM
BWAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAA

steelerchad
02-05-2012, 10:35 PM
Eli owns Brady and Coughlin owns Belicheat.

New England is now 0-2 in Super Bowls and no Championships since Spygate. Both getting spanked by the same team.

Will people stop comparing Brady to Montana now? They're not even in the same zip code. Montana Dominated in every Super Bowl he was in. Brady, without his kicker and without his cameras, ain't worth a crap.

Pats haven't won one since 04. We've won 2 since then and I think we'll win a 3rd before they get another as well. They actually just weren't that good this year. Didn't beat a winning team all year until the Ravens handed them the Championship game. Their D was spotty all year. A 9-7 team just got hot and beat them.

Pats are good, but if not for the extra advantage from the spaying scandal they likely don't win 1 or 2 of those SB's. In fact, they may not have even gotten to 1 or 2 of them.

This wasn't our year due to injury, but I think if healthy we may have made a run as the AFC was wide open. The Texans were probaly the most complete team until injuries ravaged them, this really should have been the Ravens year with the Texans and Steelers having huge injury problems and the Pats just not being solid on defense. Glad they blew it.

After we lost, this turned out the best I could have hoped for with the 2 Harbaugh's choking and the Pats getting beat in the end.

BigRick
02-05-2012, 11:12 PM
Where was the arguably the greatest QB ever at? Brady is a mediocre QB in a good system. Look how many games they won with backup QB when he was out with knee injury. YEAH GIANTS!:tt03::tt03:

Sixburgher
02-05-2012, 11:14 PM
Any bets on whether this douche comes back or not? I'm betting not.

BigRick
02-05-2012, 11:29 PM
Any bets on whether this douche comes back or not? I'm betting not.

Do you think Goodell will allow his golden boy to retire? :rofl:

stb_steeler
02-06-2012, 08:49 PM
What's up?

http://middletownpress.com/content/articles/2012/01/23/sports/doc4f1ca2840c4320756510334.jpg

What's going on?

http://middletownpress.com/content/articles/2012/01/23/sports/doc4f1ca2840c4320756510333.jpg

What are you guys up to today?

http://middletownpress.com/content/articles/2012/01/23/sports/doc4f1ca2840c4320756510332.jpg

Everyone enjoying the weather?

http://middletownpress.com/content/articles/2012/01/23/sports/doc4f1ca2840c4320756510337.jpg

Good to hear it.

Hey, Raven fans:

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTptn-s7fwRoGHcuKugvVpUO2G0TkQ_Pcagl42-uriyaLXCxvJb9Q

The missed field goal was me. I willed it so. I called it. I told me friends he was going to miss it and I willed it so.

We didn't just beat you. We closed your window of opportunity forever. Your beloved players will never see another AFC Championship game again. The Patriots will be a better team next year - the Ravens will be worse. You're finished in the AFC.

And you deserved it. You have the dirties players I have ever seen. Was that Ray that tried to kill Green Ellis when his helmet was ripped off? Trying to go helmet to unprotected head after the play was dead? That was criminal and ruthless.
So was Ray's needless helmet spear into Brady's back on the TD plunge.

I'm drinking your tears with breakfast this morning. Tastes better than orange juice.

The Ravens team as you know it today will never set foot in another AFC Championship game. We ended you.

Now we're going to go win our 4th Superbowl ring.

Enjoy the off season following your teams last chance at glory.

How did that work out for ya?
http://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv180/c_lefevre2001/BEAUTY/funny_12-3a.gif

Buddha Bus
02-06-2012, 09:03 PM
The only reason the Patriots didn't win is because you guys didn't pledge your unwavering allegiance to the Queens of the AFC, the New England Patriots, and cheer them on once the lowly Steelers were eliminated. Don't you have any divisional pride at all?

I'm ashamed of each and every one of you. Don't you see what you've done to poor Tommy?

http://www.wrapupp.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/tom-brady-crying.jpg

http://r28.imgfast.net/users/2815/14/51/45/smiles/2800024739.gif

BigRick
02-06-2012, 11:22 PM
The only reason the Patriots didn't win is because you guys didn't pledge your unwavering allegiance to the Queens of the AFC, the New England Patriots, and cheer them on once the lowly Steelers were eliminated. Don't you have any divisional pride at all?

I'm ashamed of each and every one of you. Don't you see what you've done to poor Tommy?

http://www.wrapupp.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/tom-brady-crying.jpg I

http://r28.imgfast.net/users/2815/14/51/45/smiles/2800024739.gif

I truly apologize for not supporting them. NOT:rofl::rofl::rofl:

PATS16N0
02-07-2012, 03:02 AM
I thought after you went down in flames to Tebow and we we're on our way to the Superbowl I didn't hate the Steelers as much anymore.

Now i'm reminded of how much I can't stand them.

Brady is still the best quarterback of all time. You're all just jealous.

Buddha Bus
02-07-2012, 04:30 AM
I thought after you went down in flames to Tebow and we we're on our way to the Superbowl I didn't hate the Steelers as much anymore.

In other words, you're just a bitter hater again.

The only jealousy here is yours for our 6 rings. You can keep your cross dressing 2-time choker of a crying QB. We have the toughest one in the league and he's an actual man, baby! :finger:

Why don't you go back to your Patriots message boards and wait your turn in line to jump off with the rest of the lemming bandwagoners? :sofunny:

Sixburgher
02-07-2012, 07:39 AM

Brady is Eli Manning's bitch.

Bayz101
02-07-2012, 09:43 AM
LMFAO! Best QB of all time? No one will remember him as a guy to win several super bowls, they'll remember him as the guy to lose to a Manning, TWICE!

He's no Montana, and he's certainly not the best.

MACH1
02-07-2012, 12:27 PM
Best qb of all time? Bwaaahaaahaaaa

The Giants seem to think so.

http://cbswzlx.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/138322442_8.jpg

stb_steeler
02-07-2012, 09:28 PM

The only reason you didnt hate the Steelers at the time is because you knew they werent in the Patriots way......But then came along Eli......
http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb382/da-marq25/012212-NFL-New-York-Giants-Eli-Manning-PI_20120123003815473_660_320.jpg

mojonator73
02-09-2012, 11:17 PM
wow...great vid

If Silverback makes those hits in 2012...Goodell would call in the national guard, have him arrested, tarr'd and feathered

mojonator73
02-09-2012, 11:18 PM
crazy how that game was only a few years ago and yet the game looks quite a bit different from what we watched this year

SteelCurtain5643
02-09-2012, 11:53 PM

Jealous of what exactly? Getting your asses kicked TWICE by Eli and the GMEN? Not having a QB who wears Uggs? And best QB of all time? Really? You can't be serious lol

tanda10506
02-11-2012, 07:36 PM

Why are you still posting in this thread? You started this thread to say how much better the Pats were then us and the Ratbirds, and to tell us how you were going to win your fourth ring. Well we beat you this year and the Pats sucked off Eli in front of the largest NFL audience ever, twice! So the meaning of your post is over, we beat you this year showing that we were better than you at the current time, and we have double your amount of SB's showing we are better than you since the beginning of time. You can forget about convinvcing anyone here about your spygate wins and even though you beat us last year in the regular season, you had to watch us handle the team that you couldnt to win the AFC championship. Out of the two teams, we were the last ones to win a title (2 since you guys won the spygate championships which were your last) and we were the last ones to win a head to head game. Nobody here wishes they had a cheating coach, nobody here wishes they had a QB who sucks under pressure, and nobody here wishes they had less championships.

IowaSteeler927
02-14-2012, 05:18 AM

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH! Sorry the "Best Quarterback of All Time" probably isn't the guy intentionally grounding the ball while standing in his own endzone at the beginning of the game after throwing a pass to nobody 30 yards down the middle of the field. Wow I ROFL'd so hard when I saw that play.

StainlessStill
04-22-2012, 09:10 PM
Not sure how long ago this thread was, but I have to comment in it now, regardless of time passing.

Did this jackass just come in here, dropping everything he did in his life to stop by here, puff his chest out and draw a line in the sand for no reason? I'm actually flattered that this moron had "Pittsburgh Steelers" on his mind and needed to send out a heart-felt message on how awesome he was and how the greatest of teams ever assembled was going to win their 4th title. I'm glad. That means he see's us as a threat. I don't blame him. Regardless of their dominance over us this past decade, an asterisk WILL be played on every single one of this "Title Reigns" whether they like it or not. They are true, down to Earth, first class CHEATERS & always will be.

This guy:

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=5051891381698875&id=d550399d963b17b531136b5aadf6500d

makes this guy:

http://www.pyleoflist.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/gay_tom_brady1.jpg

look like this guy:

http://www.chicagonow.com/booth-reviews/files/2011/09/Joe-Montana-624x624.jpg

Without this guy:
http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=5051891381698875&id=d550399d963b17b531136b5aadf6500d

this guy:

http://www.pyleoflist.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/gay_tom_brady1.jpg

looks like this guy:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/PGHLADYmlg/TomBradySkirt.jpg

with this many rings:

http://thelandryhat.com/files/2009/01/empty-case.jpg

This guy:

http://www.sportressofblogitude.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/tom-brady-dork-golf.jpg

never did, what this guy did:

http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2009/01/14/previews/Ben%20Roethlisberger%20(7)-IOS-010624.jpg

and that is taking his team inside of his own 20 yard line, down in a Super Bowl, and throwing the game winning touchdown to win it for his team.

Instead of this:

http://mlb.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p5708783dt.jpg

Brady was doing this:

http://flamingbagofpoo.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/bradying.jpg

Where's this guy when you need him:

Or this:

http://www.bigcitypix.com/image/sony-pmw-ex1-hi-def-video-camera-camcorder-prosumer-memory-reusable-solid-state-video-tech-gadget-technology-professional-gear-tapeless-photo.jpg

Get the f*ck out of here, cheaters. You don't deserve to be in a classy place like this. There was a Pittsburgh Steelers BEFORE Tom Brady and there will be a Pittsburgh Steelers AFTER Tom Brady. Unfortunately for you, stick a fork in your ass once Bellicheat and that boy-loving QB of yours leave for good.

HERE WE GO!!!!:tt04: