PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy

Jeremy
07-02-2006, 10:09 AM
Hete everyone....Jeremy here. Married father of three and as Airman in the US Air Force. Die hard fan of anything Pittsburgh (except for Pitt).

Hope to contribute in a positive way here. Thanks.

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-02-2006, 10:20 AM
Hete everyone....Jeremy here. Married father of three and as Airman in the US Air Force. Die hard fan of anything Pittsburgh (except for Pitt).

Welcome Jeremy....As a Vet..let be the first to say its nice to have you here!!

83-Steelers-43
07-02-2006, 10:25 AM
Hello, welcome and nice to meet ya.

SteelCityMan786
07-02-2006, 03:05 PM
Welcome Man.

Prosdo
07-02-2006, 04:23 PM
Welcome to SF!

Lyn
07-02-2006, 04:26 PM
Welcome to SF :sign04:

SteelerzGirl
07-02-2006, 05:51 PM
Welcome to Steelers Fever, Jeremy! :smile:

Black@Gold Forever32
07-02-2006, 05:53 PM

Welcome to Steelers Fever and just wanted to say thank you for defending our great country of ours. Rep points for you.

HburgXL06
07-02-2006, 08:19 PM
Welcome to the best Steelers site on the net! Hope you enjoy it here! If you need anythin or have any questions feel free to hit me up! Your sig wit the pic of the Pittsburgh skyline is awesome! Just wonderin, how come you don't like UofPitt? Peace.

BuFu

BlackNGold203
07-02-2006, 08:46 PM
Welcome aboard!!!

Jeremy
07-02-2006, 11:38 PM
Just wonderin, how come you don't like UofPitt?

Penn State fan with family in Morgantown.

BlacknGold Bleeder
07-03-2006, 12:08 AM
Penn State fan with family in Morgantown.

WELCOME TO SF!! and we all have our crosses to bear!! :bouncy:

HometownGal
07-03-2006, 07:26 AM
Hi Jeremy and welcome! Thank you for your service to our great country. :smile:

SteelShooter
07-03-2006, 12:31 PM
Jeremy,

Welcome from the U.S. Navy Bro! I'm currently in San Diego and will be transferring to Bay St Louis, MS sometime near the end of this year.

Tucson eh? That's funny, I just had a USAF Master Sergeant and his wife and son out for the weekend from Tucson. He is a Mech Reserve with one of the the SAR units there.

Anyway.................

Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome .......................and did I say "Hey There!"