PDA

View Full Version : Big Ben

Big D
07-03-2006, 03:38 PM
I hope I speak for everyone when I say let the ben motorcycle accident go and start focusing on the season. I for one am quite irritated by all the ben threads on his accident. Lets get our focus on the upcomming season and bringing another championship home

CantStop85
07-03-2006, 03:43 PM
I for one am quite irritated by all the ben threads on his accident.
"So I say to myself, let's make another one!"

83-Steelers-43
07-03-2006, 03:46 PM

Good point. From what I have noticed, the majority of the articles pertaining to Ben on this site are updates on how he's coming along. Most Steeler fans are interested.

tony hipchest
07-03-2006, 03:52 PM
i dont get this thread. i guess when ben makes his 1st public appearance, steelerfans should just ignore it and put all focus on winning another ring when
a) the season is still 2 months away
b) bens healing and progress is instrumental in defending a title.

there are a good number of big ben threads. im guessing steelerfans wont stop talking about him for a long while. did you know he cut the cheeze in switzerland?

Livinginthe past
Also, if you spoke for everyone - then there wouldnt be any threads about Ben and nobody would be replying to them.

NM

SteelerzGirl

:sofunny:

I was kinda thinkin' the same thing...(lol). :wink:

83-Steelers-43
07-03-2006, 03:54 PM
did you know he cut the cheeze in switzerland?

For me, those types of articles make me shake my head....lol. His healing process is one thing. Every time he has a bowl of cereal or picks up his newspaper is another thing. That's just going a little too far in my book.

tony hipchest
07-03-2006, 03:57 PM
For me, those types of articles make me shake my head....lol. His healing process is one thing. Every time he has a bowl of cereal or picks up his newspaper is another thing. That's just going a little too far in my book.

he named a cow "benita"

appearantly the name "cow-her" was rejected. :bouncy:

BlitzburghRockCity
07-03-2006, 03:58 PM
Lets face it, Ben is now a predominating face of the Steelers. Anytime he does anything from his recent motorcycle accident to hanging out in a restaurant, he's gonna get the press behind him watching and reporting on his every move. Its just how it is.

Although I think it is time to unsticky the motorcycle accident thread for now. Its behind us, he's healing up, and everytime there is an update another thread will be posted anyways.

83-Steelers-43
07-03-2006, 04:01 PM
and everytime there is an update another thread will be posted anyways.

Sounds good to me.

Update: Ladies and gentlemen Ben just broke wind and......yes...yes...yes folks it smells like peanut butter and mustard". :bouncy:

tony hipchest
07-03-2006, 04:03 PM
lol. ben up and throwing was the lead off story on nfl live. its not just this board. ben is a great story in the national media.

Stillers#1
07-03-2006, 06:54 PM

Couldn't agree more my man. This just seems like one of those posts that are made to get people to reply. You me and Koopa need to start a DX clique.

BlackNGold203
07-03-2006, 07:38 PM
I hope I speak for everyone when I say let the ben motorcycle accident go and start focusing on the season. I for one am quite irritated by all the ben threads on his accident. Lets get our focus on the upcomming season and bringing another championship home

If anything...I feel this forum had given the accident its due attention...and HAS moved on...I'm just not seeing any overdose of "Bens accident" threads....

Am I missing something??? :dang:

siss
07-03-2006, 09:59 PM
Well see hers the deal. Ben is the just about the only news we have right now. So get over it okay!

83-Steelers-43
07-03-2006, 10:55 PM
Well see heras teh deal. Ben is the just about the only we have right now so get over it okay!

:huh:

Watch out. We have a stalker who also speaks Gibberish.

BBC
07-03-2006, 11:09 PM
Well, see, here's the deal: Ben is the just about the only thing we have right now, so get over it, okay!

I think I got that translated into English...

83-Steelers-43
07-03-2006, 11:27 PM
I think I got that translated into English...

Thank you. The question now is................is it's "thing" or "one".

clevestinks
07-04-2006, 09:04 AM
i dont get this thread. i guess when ben makes his 1st public appearance, steelerfans should just ignore it and put all focus on winning another ring when
a) the season is still 2 months away
b) bens healing and progress is instrumental in defending a title.

there are a good number of big ben threads. im guessing steelerfans wont stop talking about him for a long while. did you know he cut the cheeze in switzerland?

I agee. Plus its the off season and this story has been the biggest negative story in possibly Steeler history! You cannot blame anyone for all the attention to this story until its completely over.

slashsteel
07-04-2006, 12:24 PM
Speaking of the accident I have a slideshow dedicated to BB on myspace. Oh that's right we are getting past it. But it still makes me http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e216/jake867/zzz73.gif angry. :)

Big D
07-05-2006, 09:03 AM
my point is this. I understand that ben is the face of the franchise right now. And thats great considering the qb's we have had the past ten years. All I was saying is i would like to get past all the ben talk and concentrate on the season. And i'm sure ben feels the same way

nicesteel4life
07-05-2006, 10:19 AM
I agree....Lets get the season going and let our play on the field speak for us!!!