PDA

View Full Version : Elvis's New Baby Pictures Information

Elvis
07-03-2006, 04:09 PM
The hospital has finally posted my newborn daughters' picture this morning if anyone would like to look at it... She is truly a blessing from God... just go to www.west-care.org and go up to the e-nursery and click and then look at June 6,2006 and look for Hailey N.
God Bless You All
Elvis

SteelerzGirl
07-03-2006, 04:11 PM
I would love to see a pic of your precious little baby girl. Do you have a link?

Elvis
07-03-2006, 04:26 PM
Look at my avatar honey... aint she just beautiful?
God Bless Ya'll
Elvis
look at the website on my first thread below and follow my directions for a larger photo...

SteelerzGirl
07-03-2006, 04:31 PM
Awwww... Yes, she is very beautiful, Elvis. She's just so darn adorable. You're such a proud daddy. Again, congratulations on your lil blessing! :smile:

Elvis
07-03-2006, 04:37 PM
God has blessed me with a beautiful wife and daughter and a step son that I love so dearly... he can do the same for ANYONE!!! He loves us all and will bless you as well...
God Bless You All
Elvis

SteelersMongol
07-04-2006, 12:06 AM
CONGRATS! Here comes another Steelers "weirdo" like us. :smile: Girls are great. I got one.

83-Steelers-43
07-04-2006, 09:30 AM
Congratulations!!!

HometownGal
07-04-2006, 09:48 AM
What an absolutely beautiful baby girl, Elvis! Don't miss a minute of her growing up - they grow up in the blink of an eye! :smile:

Congrats to you and Mrs. Elvis! :smile:

I've always loved this poem - thought I would share it with you!

Two little feet, ten little toes,

Leave their impressions today.

Soon they will wear two little shoes,

And be running and jumping at play.

Two little feet, too little time,

Before they are walking to school,

Kicking a rock, or skipping a rope,

Wading a puddle or jumping a pool.

Two little feet, One little child,

Will soon go their own way,

But footprints in my mind recall,

They stood here yesterday.

stlrtruck
07-04-2006, 12:27 PM
Congratulations! Just know now that your life as you know it has just ended. Although my daughter (now 13 months) is truly a blessing from God, she has definitely changed my life.

Thankfully, she proudly dons the Black and Gold from August - SuperBowl. And every now and again during the summer! Especially when visiting my dad (the raisins fan).

God Bless and once again, CONGRATS!

Elvis
07-04-2006, 06:26 PM
Hometowngal... That poem is absolutely awesome... It has brought tears to my eyes.. Thank you and God Bless Everyone that has responded to her in all your great ways...She will be a Steelererette I just know it....
Happy 4th to everyone!!
God Bless
Elvis

WWIIOwheelz
07-04-2006, 07:50 PM
My first child was a little girl, and her name is Haley. :) She's 13, now, and it seems like last week that I saw her open her eyes for the first time, in my arms. At that very moment, I became a softer person.

Little girls' smiles make the world go 'round. Congrats, bud!

I just got home on Saturday from a trip to Virginia to see her.

SteelerFanInCA
07-05-2006, 12:13 PM
Congrats on your new daughter. She will bring you happiness for years to come.

floodcitygirl
07-05-2006, 01:56 PM
Congrats to you and your family again on your angel, Hailey. A beautiful Steeler girl for sure! :bouncy:

stlrtruck
07-05-2006, 03:41 PM
This is what you'll be in store for in the coming season. It's a beautiful thing on Sunday when your daughter is up on daddy's lap on Gameday!

section514
07-05-2006, 04:13 PM
here its kinda shitty b/c i had to use paint because i did it at work, but I thought it was kinda cutehttp://img390.imageshack.us/img390/249/baby5bc.jpg

here is a smaller version for your avatarhttp://img390.imageshack.us/img390/5097/avt1at.jpg

CAH
07-05-2006, 06:41 PM
Congratulations! I couldn't see your little girl b/c FireFox won't let me see it. @$&#%