PDA

View Full Version : Nothing personal

3 to be 4
07-03-2006, 08:35 PM
not naming any names. just asking fellows members of the board. If you needed a teamate in a contest involving stuffing as many hot dogs in your mouth as possible, someone experienced in such an activity, from which Ohio city (not Cleveland) would you choose, and which representitive of that teams fanbase that post here would you choose?

this isnt a personal attack or anything negative. i think its a fine talent and i just want it honored.

BlitzburghRockCity
07-03-2006, 11:16 PM
For some reason I smell sarcasm in this post but in any event since its not NFL smack talk it gets moved to the locker room.

SteelShooter
07-04-2006, 03:10 AM
<sniff-sniff> Shhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooeyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyy!

Smells of hints of sarcasm? It just plain reeks!

Good Job! LMAO!

clevestinks
07-04-2006, 09:08 AM
I won`t go there. Although I think I know your answer. I just hope it isn`t Painesville Twp, Ohio. Because then you may be speaking of me, LOL.

CAH
07-04-2006, 11:42 AM
Just don't bother choosing me. I'm a vegetarian. :bouncy:

HometownGal
07-04-2006, 12:01 PM
Just don't bother choosing me. I'm a vegetarian. :bouncy:

Me either. I'm not a vegetarian, but I'm definitely not a hooves, snouts, ears and tails all rolled into a tube eatin' kind of gal. :puke: Damn Ralph Nader. :chair:

It would have to be a Bungles fan (sorry 85- LOL!) as they support a team chock full of hot dogs still in search of their buns. :crazy01:

tony hipchest
07-04-2006, 12:18 PM
this years rookie of the year is also the asparagus eating champion (so all the vegetarians out there can pull for him)

since cincinatti was known for porkpacking i would choose a bengalfan.

3 to be 4
07-04-2006, 03:42 PM
this years rookie of the year is also the asparagus eating champion (so all the vegetarians out there can pull for him)

since cincinatti was known for porkpacking i would choose a bengalfan.

and they are known for packing other stuff too. like candy, and chocolates, fudge too!

SteelerzGirl
07-05-2006, 12:08 AM
I'm thinkin' they're not the hotdogs that plump when ya cook 'em. They're probably those nasty little sausages. Blech!

MattsMe
07-05-2006, 01:28 AM
and they are known for packing other stuff too. like candy, and chocolates, fudge too!

Let's not forget corn!