PDA

View Full Version : I just found this on eBay

SteelersMongol
07-04-2006, 01:53 AM
For those who have missed out on Steelers SI magazines, you might be able to buy this. I was just searching and found it. Pretty cheap for all 5 magazines. Except I didn't see the Polomalu one in there.

=================================================
http://cgi.ebay.com/STEELERS-SB-XL-5-SPORTS-ILLUSTRATED-W-SB-XL-PROGRAM_W0QQitemZ300002983346QQihZ020QQcategoryZ37 724QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
=================================================

FYI: I'm not selling this, and I don't know the person who is selling. I already have my own magazines. I put this here, because it was just way too cheap to pass without saying anything to you guys.

You can delete this once the item due date is expired or sold!!!

SteelShooter
07-04-2006, 02:12 AM
pretty cheap. But $10 for shipping? Hmmmm........Media Mail is EXTREMELY economical.

Prosdo
07-04-2006, 05:27 AM
That's how some of the Ebay users make their money. They put the price very low and over charge shipping. A lot of time people don't notice until the auction closes and they are the highest bidder.

SteelersMongol
07-05-2006, 03:34 PM
Yeah. Compared to what I paid for my Polamlau SI issue. :smile: I paid extra $8 for shipping just for one magazine. I had to have it because I had all the other ones from 2005 season, you know. And waited 2 weeks to get it. :smile:

When I said shipping was little slow (I said a little slow), the seller said "I don't work at the post office". Ha ha ha. What a fool, right?