PDA

View Full Version : hot dog contest

section514
07-05-2006, 08:32 AM
AFter watching to men eat over 50 hot dogs yesterday, I want to know, how those 50 hotdogs feel on their way out...:sofunny:

my guess is that it feels like what Kordell experiences on a saturday night at settlers cabin.

SteelCityMan786
07-05-2006, 10:45 AM
Ahhh 50 Hot Dogs. Get me some Alka Seltzer.

HburgXL06
07-05-2006, 12:29 PM
I saw a "True Life: I'm a competitive eater" on Mtv, and it followed the life of a few of these people that do this stuff for real. The one guy was a Japanese man who was really good at it. In Japan if the chef knows who the person is they are allowed to challenge the eater to see if he is really as good as he says. The eater has to sit there as the chef brings out dish after dish of food and the eater has to keep goin until the chef is done cooking. The eater has to eat everythin he is give otherwise the chef will mock him and call him a wimp to say the least. When the guy got up after eatin all he was given, to the chef's amazement, he showed his chest and stomach and all his muscles were defined from eatin so much and when he eats all those hot dogs or other food, because he takes in so much he can actually smell the food emittin from his pores from eatin so much.

BuFu

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-05-2006, 01:38 PM
AFter watching to men eat over 50 hot dogs yesterday, I want to know, how those 50 hotdogs feel on their way out...:sofunny:

I prefer to participate sporting events that do not involve me :puke: in front of my fanbase