PDA

View Full Version : Bengals Rookie Rapist- frostee rucker

tony hipchest
07-05-2006, 01:35 PM
so i was watching ESPN's outside the lines and they had a nice little piece how the bengals rookie de, frostee rucker has been raping and beating girls ever since he was 13, when he raped an 11 year old who lived in his apartment complex. then another rape at col. state, which resulted him getting kicked off the team. usc then signed him which is where he beat his latest victim. while character reports and new evidence of his potential jailtime were offered to all 32 teams, all but 10 declined, including the bengals. the bengals reported that they knew all they needed to know, despite the new evidence.

what a shithole person and a shithole club for drafting him. he was let off at 13 cause he was written good letters about his atheletic potential. he obviously thinks he can do whatever he wants with a woman and it has been ingrained into his head that he can get away with it with no reprecussions. all 3 women they interviewed say he needs help, and theyre worried someone else is gonna get it much worse than they did.

way to go marvin lewis. you have quickly become the biggest piece of crap coach in the nfl. heres hoping they put tastee freeze in jail for the next few years and leave the bengals without that pick.

BengalBrian
07-05-2006, 02:03 PM
Anything to bash the Bengals, eh? You know you will need our players to get arrested (Frostee) and cut (Henry maybe) for you guys to have a shot this year.. Its all good.. I take this less of your normal ramblings, and more of a confirmation of the fear you have of the Bengals winning 2 against you this year

RoethlisBURGHer
07-05-2006, 02:04 PM
You're more likley to find most of the Bengals in a police lineup instead of a starting lineup.

BengalBrian
07-05-2006, 02:04 PM
You're more likley to find most of the Bengals in a police lineup instead of a starting lineup.
Yea.. Our team is horrible.. No playmakers at all

:rolleyes:

X-Terminator
07-05-2006, 02:11 PM
Anything to bash the Bengals, eh? You know you will need our players to get arrested (Frostee) and cut (Henry maybe) for you guys to have a shot this year.. Its all good.. I take this less of your normal ramblings, and more of a confirmation of the fear you have of the Bengals winning 2 against you this year

Um, dude? What does this have to do with anything but Frostee Rucker being in heap big legal trouble? Take off your "bitter rival" glasses for one second and look at this from a normal, rational human being standpoint. This does not have anything to do with football, and everything to do with THE LAW, and the fact that this guy is a class A scumbag. Do you really want people like this representing your organization???

LambertIsGod58
07-05-2006, 02:21 PM
The answer would be yes!!!! They will do anything, give anything for a chance to feel what we have 5 TIMES now. They'd sell their souls for a ring. Hell, they'd sign Jeffrey Dahmer if he was a) still alive and b) any good at football.

CantStop85
07-05-2006, 02:24 PM
*Shrugs*...I thought it was a bad pick to begin with and that was based solely on talent. I don't know what the Bengals were thinking with this one.

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-05-2006, 02:31 PM

You DO know of course what they call a drug ring in Cincy?.....A huddle.:smile:

section514
07-05-2006, 02:33 PM
change the F from frostee and the R from Rucker

Rusty ****er

DIESELMAN
07-05-2006, 02:37 PM
change the F from frostee and the R from Rucker

Rusty ****er

LMFAO!!!!!

tony hipchest
07-05-2006, 02:47 PM
Anything to bash the Bengals, eh? You know you will need our players to get arrested (Frostee) and cut (Henry maybe) for you guys to have a shot this year.. Its all good.. I take this less of your normal ramblings, and more of a confirmation of the fear you have of the Bengals winning 2 against you this yeari post some new information i saw on a show last night, inside of the nfl forum, and all of a sudden the squeaky axle (rhymes with?) that received the grease, is gonna take an opportunity to come at me personally? we can just request this thread be moved to the blast furnace then i can give you what you got coming to ya in the appropriate forum, that way you have nothin to cry about!

Ambridge
07-05-2006, 03:11 PM
Was it Rucker or some other Trojan player that got busted his first year and literally his first week on campus at USC for going into town and soliciting a prostitute???

tony hipchest
07-05-2006, 04:12 PM
Was it Rucker or some other Trojan player that got busted his first year and literally his first week on campus at USC for going into town and soliciting a prostitute???i never heard of that. im thinking it wasnt him just cause he seems like the type who would just take it, against the victims will, rather than pay for it.

Big D
07-06-2006, 09:32 AM
are you serious dude? the bengals are going to be back at 500 or below this year. Carson Palmer is HUGE question this year. A very week defense. And I have a feeling we will see the next T.O. this year in chad johnson

BengalBrian
07-06-2006, 03:51 PM
i post some new information i saw on a show last night, inside of the nfl forum, and all of a sudden the squeaky axle (rhymes with?) that received the grease, is gonna take an opportunity to come at me personally? we can just request this thread be moved to the blast furnace then i can give you what you got coming to ya in the appropriate forum, that way you have nothin to cry about!
You posted your opinion with it as well.. I was merely stating my own.. And if this is all about the LAW and not football, why did it get posted in the NFL forum?

All of a sudden, the bad rep comes again.. This place is unreal.. lol

tony hipchest
07-06-2006, 04:31 PM
You posted your opinion with it as well.. I was merely stating my own.. And if this is all about the LAW and not football, why did it get posted in the NFL forum?

All of a sudden, the bad rep comes again.. This place is unreal.. lolyes. i posted my opinion on an NFL player on an NFL franchise in the appropriate NFL forum (backed up with FACTS). that shouldnt be too difficult for even you to understand, right? thanks for the pseudo-moderation though.

you, however, felt the irresistable need to post your opinion on ME, and MY supposed fears. :chuckle: you should know better. after all you wouldnt like anyone doing that to you now would you?

the double standard you showed and not knowing the difference between a football post and a personal post is probably what EARNED you negative rep, and disapproval it represents. you are unreal if you think it would be any other way.

nice chatting with you bri. :smile:

BengalBrian
07-06-2006, 04:36 PM
yes. i posted my opinion on an NFL player on an NFL franchise in the appropriate NFL forum (backed up with FACTS). that shouldnt be too difficult for even you to understand, right? thanks for the pseudo-moderation though.

you, however, felt the irresistable need to post your opinion on ME, and MY supposed fears. :chuckle: you should know better. after all you wouldnt like anyone doing that to you now would you?

the double standard you showed and not knowing the difference between a football post and a personal post is probably what EARNED you negative rep, and disapproval it represents. you are unreal if you think it would be any other way.

nice chatting with you bri. :smile:
I can agree if we lose him, its our own fault.. From what I have heard, he is pretty much 3rd round material without the background he has.. It was a dumb risk probably, but it hardly makes Lewis the biggest piece of crap coach in the NFL

:shrug:

tony hipchest
07-06-2006, 04:45 PM
I can agree if we lose him, its our own fault.. From what I have heard, he is pretty much 3rd round material without the background he has.. It was a dumb risk probably, but it hardly makes Lewis the biggest piece of crap coach in the NFL

:shrug:lewis has thrown character out the window. he is the one with the fear of losing to the steelers by taking such risks just to win. it is now the norm for the bengals to draft known problem players giving them a 50-50 shot to even be allowed to play by the nfl.

the win at any cost attitude makes me wonder if he looks the other way if players are shooting up or using other unethical means to gain an advantage. he is quickly losing any integrity one may have thought he once had.

it is a formula that wont prove to be effective and i cant think of any other current coach who has resorted to such means. they are the actions of a desperate coach, as was trying to formulate a draft around building a 3-4 defense IF the pieces so happened to fall into place. i would be a little uneasy if my head coach had such an obvious lack of a gameplan.

X-Terminator
07-06-2006, 08:51 PM
And if this is all about the LAW and not football, why did it get posted in the NFL forum?

Because Frostee Rucker was drafted by an NFL team, which happens to be YOUR favorite NFL team, and has gotten himself in deep doo-doo with the law. I think that's reason enough. When you get yourself in trouble with the law, then the football part gets thrown right out the window, because it's irrelevant at that point. I still can't believe that Marvin Lewis drafted this guy, and I'm sorry, but his integrity does take a hit here - a BIG hit, in my opinion. At some point, character has to matter, and talent takes a back seat - not just to the Bengals, but to all NFL teams. And before you say it, no, I do not approve of or will excuse Santonio Holmes' behavior since he was drafted, and I am not comfortable at all with having someone of his questionable character associated with the Steelers. The only thing I can hope for is that he gets his act together, for his sake.

BengalBrian
07-06-2006, 08:59 PM
lewis has thrown character out the window. he is the one with the fear of losing to the steelers by taking such risks just to win. it is now the norm for the bengals to draft known problem players giving them a 50-50 shot to even be allowed to play by the nfl.

the win at any cost attitude makes me wonder if he looks the other way if players are shooting up or using other unethical means to gain an advantage. he is quickly losing any integrity one may have thought he once had.

it is a formula that wont prove to be effective and i cant think of any other current coach who has resorted to such means. they are the actions of a desperate coach, as was trying to formulate a draft around building a 3-4 defense IF the pieces so happened to fall into place. i would be a little uneasy if my head coach had such an obvious lack of a gameplan.
Shall we talk about Santonio Holmes now?

tony hipchest
07-06-2006, 09:02 PM
Shall we talk about Santonio Holmes now? sure. what you got?

BengalBrian
07-06-2006, 09:04 PM
sure. what you got?
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Rhetorical

tony hipchest
07-06-2006, 09:07 PM
all you got is a link? zzzzzzzzz

must not be nuthin then.

dont let a link speak for you.

stand up! be a man!

83-Steelers-43
07-06-2006, 09:18 PM
Shall we talk about the Bengals rap sheet?

Chris Henry anybody? That's just one scumbag that organization is more than happy to deal with.

tony hipchest
07-06-2006, 09:29 PM
Shall we talk about the Bengals rap sheet?

Chris Henry anybody? That's just one scumbag that organization is more than happy to deal with.
HOW DARE YOU DERAIL THIS THREAD?????

it has all of a sudden become about santonio holmes. i wonder why? i wonder who derailed it.

i better shush or "wonderwho" may tell on me in an attempt to gain back rep.

Big D
07-07-2006, 07:39 AM
the fact of the matter is there is more problems with the bengals locker room then we as steeler fans could have hoped for. Chemistry is what makes the difference in my opinion between a losing and a winning season. The perfect example can be found with the eagles and what happen with T.0. last year. One man devestated that locker room. Give me all you will about how donovan was hurt blah blah blah. But donovan has been hurt before and the eagles found a way to win with qbs aj feely and the detmers.

meanjoecoop
07-07-2006, 08:03 AM
I do not approve of or will excuse Santonio Holmes' behavior since he was drafted, and I am not comfortable at all with having someone of his questionable character associated with the Steelers. The only thing I can hope for is that he gets his act together, for his sake.

Amen :thmbup:

CantStop85
07-07-2006, 11:35 AM
the fact of the matter is there is more problems with the bengals locker room then we as steeler fans could have hoped for. Chemistry is what makes the difference in my opinion between a losing and a winning season. The perfect example can be found with the eagles and what happen with T.0. last year. One man devestated that locker room. Give me all you will about how donovan was hurt blah blah blah. But donovan has been hurt before and the eagles found a way to win with qbs aj feely and the detmers.
So are you saying the chemistry in the Bengals lockerroom will be disrupted by all the legal troubles floating around or are you saying that the chemistry will be disrupted by Chad Johnson because you hate him?

Big D
07-07-2006, 12:04 PM
well you are wrong. I dont hate chad johnson. I think he is entertaining and I like watching him except against the steelers. I think they are going to struggle with all the negative charactors they have in there locker room. Face it the bengals are turning more and more into the portland trailblazers

HometownGal
07-07-2006, 12:19 PM
I still can't believe that Marvin Lewis drafted this guy, and I'm sorry, but his integrity does take a hit here - a BIG hit, in my opinion. At some point, character has to matter, and talent takes a back seat - not just to the Bengals, but to all NFL teams. And before you say it, no, I do not approve of or will excuse Santonio Holmes' behavior since he was drafted, and I am not comfortable at all with having someone of his questionable character associated with the Steelers. The only thing I can hope for is that he gets his act together, for his sake.

The Rooneys and Cowher will not tolerate a troublemaker - they haven't in the past and I don't see that trend changing even with a first round draft pick like Holmes. He doesn't have a contract yet and I'm sure during the negotiations, heavy thought is being put into his recent shenanigans off the field. They may stretch out his signing bonus over a two year period and/or insist upon behavior-laden clauses being included in his contract to keep him on the straight and narrow. He will be watched like a hawk and if there is a third arrest, even if minor, it's curtains for him most assuredly. Meathead Marvin doesn't seem to care much about character - he'll do almost anything to win. The Steelers don't have to employ players with character issues - they win as they have all of these years - by playing tough, hard-assed, smash-mouth football and leaving the talk where it belongs - in their own locker room.

RoethlisBURGHer
07-07-2006, 12:31 PM
Shall we talk about Santonio Holmes now?

Compared to Frostee Rucker Holmes is a saint.

RoethlisBURGHer
07-07-2006, 12:44 PM
Compared to Frostee Rucker Holmes is a saint.

Can a moderator please delete this post,sorry for the double post.

Prosdo
07-07-2006, 01:36 PM
Wow, this guy sounds like a real piece of work!