PDA

View Full Version : CFL Herbert Not Allowed to Cross Border

83-Steelers-43
07-05-2006, 06:57 PM
CFL | Hebert not allowed to cross the border
Wed, 5 Jul 2006 05:31:29 -0700

Chris Cariou, of the Winnipeg Free Press, reports Winnipeg Blue Bombers LB/S Kyries Hebert has not been allowed to cross the Canadian border by Canada Customs officials to join the Blue Bombers. Over the winter, Hebert was charged in a domestic abuse incident after he allegedly held his wife's head underwater while she was having a bath, threatening to kill her during an argument over a cell phone bill. His wife didn't want to go to trial and after a plea bargain and $1,200 in fines and court costs, the charges were reduced to misdemeanors. The Bombers have immigration lawyer Ken Zaifman working the case and Hebert's agent, J.R. Rickert, is also working to get the decision overturned. The Bombers had already sent advance paperwork to Canada Customs about Hebert's legal history and arguing in favor of his admittance. If Hebert can't get into Canada, the Bombers would free him from his contract and allow him to pursue work in the NFL. He drew earlier interest from the Cincinnati Bengals.

83-Steelers-43
07-05-2006, 07:01 PM
Who needs a punchline?

BlackNGold203
07-05-2006, 07:06 PM
LOL...some things are best left untouched......:rolleyes:

tony hipchest
07-05-2006, 07:09 PM
Who needs a punchline?

:sofunny: :busted: sorry suckers.

theyd bring o.j. out of retirement if they thought it would help them beat the steelers. more proof that they will continue to trip over their own feet before they EVER win a sb. hell, the buffalo bills were twice as good as them and THEY never won 1.

Petesburgh66
07-07-2006, 10:02 PM
His ass can stay out of Canada. The CFL has to step in and mandate that teams need to stop importing American thugs, drug cheats etc. into this league. It gives the league a black eye.

83-Steelers-43
07-07-2006, 10:06 PM
Yeah, those damn American's.........they are the only ones that cheat and do drugs. Not us Canadians. We must stop importing those American thugs.

Damn Americans, you are destroying our American-made game!! That is my narrowminded and idiotic frame of mind.

Bob Probert and Mike Danton anybody? Just to name a few.....

Silly Canadians........lol.

kmsteelerwr15
07-07-2006, 10:42 PM
Yeah, those damn American's.........they are the only ones that cheat and do drugs. Not us Canadians. We must stop importing those American thugs.

Damn Americans, you are destroying our American-made game!! That is my narrowminded and idiotic frame of mind.

hahahahahaha :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

83-Steelers-43
07-07-2006, 10:51 PM
http://www.emerchandise.com/images/p/SOP/pdBUSOP0011.jpg "DAMN AMERICAN THUGS AND DRUG CHEATS!!!"

kmsteelerwr15
07-07-2006, 11:16 PM
http://www.emerchandise.com/images/p/SOP/pdBUSOP0011.jpg "DAMN AMERICAN THUGS AND DRUG CHEATS!!!"

"BLAME AMERICA, BLAME AMERICA" :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

RoethlisBURGHer
07-08-2006, 11:10 AM

LMAO Canadians and thier flapping heads!

Petesburgh66
07-08-2006, 08:44 PM

Save me your pathetic attempt at humour as you missed my point by a mile. If these players are banned from the NFL, why hell are they allowed in the CFL. Danton and Probert have nothing to do with football. Go look at MLB if you want to drag in players that have nothing to do here.

American made game? If the Brits never brought Rugby to Montreal there would be no football in North America period. American evolved yes, but made no.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_football

Nice try with the propaganda.

83-Steelers-43
07-08-2006, 09:50 PM
"BLAME AMERICA, BLAME AMERICA" :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

:sofunny:

I love Canada.

"On September 3, 1895 the first professional football game was played, in Latrobe, Pennsylvania, between the Latrobe YMCA and the Jeannette Athletic Club. (Latrobe won the contest 12-0.)."

That's all I need to read.