PDA

View Full Version : Blast Furnace Rules

tony hipchest
07-05-2006, 06:00 PM
i understand that all nfl related smack and blasts should be contained to the "blast furnace" and it has been requested to be reported if it is seen in other forums.

but what if we see lovemaking going on between opposing teams fans in the "blast furnace"? should that also be reported?

i mean for crying out loud, i think i am just as offended watching people smooching, holding hands, and getting all gooshy goo-goo (:sissies:) in the "blast furnace" as others are seeing people get blasted in the outside forums.

:chuckle:

HburgXL06
07-05-2006, 07:10 PM
Sounds like you just mad because a thread or two got hijacked. Lol.

BuFu

tony hipchest
07-05-2006, 07:19 PM
Sounds like you just mad because a thread or two got hijacked. Lol.

BuFu

"mad"? :chuckle: no

disgusted? yes

being fecitious and clowning? of course

BBC
07-05-2006, 07:22 PM
being fecitious and clowning? of course

That's out of character for you :wink:

tony hipchest
07-05-2006, 07:33 PM
That's out of character for you :wink:

ha! :cool: im sure the mods know my question was rhetorical. but i do make a strong point. lovie dovie has no place in the blast furnace unless referencing the bears head coach.

otherwise, perhaps, "name your favorite restraunt" threads should go to the "recipe" forum.

and "why tiger stripes turn me on" threads belong in the "fashion" forum. etc.

Livinginthe past
07-06-2006, 12:40 AM
Tony warming his crowd up..ready to take the spotlight as Official Blast Furnace Mod?

Let the reign of terror begin.....

NM

3 to be 4
07-06-2006, 06:23 AM
the Bengals suck donkey dick

ARKIESTEEL
07-06-2006, 06:32 AM

Would that be clean or unclean ones

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-06-2006, 07:31 AM

In keeping with the "new improved" blast forum I would just like to clear some things up. Bengals do not actually suck donkey dick. Bengal Tigers(Panthera tigris) actually have never been reported to have sucked the common variety donkeys dick... There are well known rumors to this effect ..but as to this date they are unconfirmed...Bengal Players however (and most certainly some Bengal Fans) have been reported to on occassion suck donkey dick. This is not to insinuate that All past or future Bengal Players suck donkey dick...Or that All players and some fans constantly suck donkey dick...but only that the current roster and some fans ..do in fact suck donkey dick sporadically.

This is also not a condemnation of those aforementioned players/fans who suck donkey dick.

Thank you
LLT

SteelerzGirl
07-06-2006, 08:21 AM
In keeping with the "new improved" blast forum I would just like to clear some things up. Bengals do not actually suck donkey dick. Bengal Tigers(Panthera tigris) actually have never been reported to have sucked the common variety donkeys dick... There are well known rumors to this effect ..but as to this date they are unconfirmed...Bengal Players however (and most certainly some Bengal Fans) have been reported to on occassion suck donkey dick. This is not to insinuate that All past or future Bengal Players suck donkey dick...Or that All players and some fans constantly suck donkey dick...but only that the current roster and some fans ..do in fact suck donkey dick sporadically.

This is also not a condemnation of those aforementioned players/fans who suck donkey dick.

Thank you
LLT

:sofunny:

Bravo, LLT! That has to be one of the funniest damn things I've ever seen on here. Meow! :grin:

BlackNGold203
07-06-2006, 08:32 AM

Thank you
LLT

Dude!!

You have a future in politics my friend!!!

:sofunny: :sofunny:

Cape Cod Steel Head
07-06-2006, 08:42 AM
the Bengals suck donkey dickNow thats more like it!

floodcitygirl
07-06-2006, 12:32 PM
Dude!!

You have a future in politics my friend!!!

:sofunny: :sofunny:LLT for President!!!!! :sofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-06-2006, 01:01 PM
LLT for President!!!!! :sofunny:

My fellow Americans:usa: :jammin: :usa:
I hereby accept your nomination for president....My platform shall be one of hedonistic common sense....
1) Illegal immigrants will be treated like they have done something...well...illegal
2) I will form 52 army divisions of 5,000 all-women special forces...and will send them into world hot-spots based on which divisions are on PMS....May God have mercy on our enemies souls.
3) The Steelers are hereby OFFICIALLY AMERICAS TEAM. and any Steeler fan wearing sanctioned Steelers apparal will recieve free beer at the pub of their choice.
4) ...and ...oh yea, National clothing optional Fridays.

Thank you
LLT

HburgXL06
07-06-2006, 01:09 PM
I hereby accept your nomination for president....My platform shall be one of hedonistic common sense....
1) Illegal immigrants will be treated like they have done something...well...illegal
2) I will form 52 army divisions of 5,000 all-women special forces...and will send them into world hot-spots based on which divisions are on PMS....May God have mercy on our enemies souls.
3) The Steelers are hereby OFFICIALLY AMERICAS TEAM. and any Steeler fan wearing sanctioned Steelers apparal will recieve free beer at the pub of their choice.

Thank you
LLT

Got my vote.

BuFu

floodcitygirl
07-06-2006, 01:14 PM

Thank you
LLTLLT, you are an inspired individual! :rofl:

BlitzburghRockCity
07-06-2006, 01:36 PM
There will be no love making or otherwise smooching, lovey dovey, stuff in the BF ! That is unless you'd rather call the BF the Booty Field instead of the Blast Furnace

:tt: :laughing:

tony hipchest
07-06-2006, 01:40 PM
There will be no love making or otherwise smooching, lovey dovey, stuff in the BF ! That is unless you'd rather call the BF the Booty Field instead of the Blast Furnace

:sofunny: right on! and negative on the "booty field" :cool:

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-06-2006, 01:42 PM

Dont be like that Blitz...I think you need a group hug....*singing* We are the world...We are the children...."

floodcitygirl
07-06-2006, 01:45 PM

:tt: :laughing:Ok. Sorry Mr. Mod....

LLT, that was the most outrageous display of caustic humor I have ever had the displeasure to read - a true example of male-doggedness. I for one was truly and deeply offended!!! And you sir, are no gentleman!

Is that better??? (lol)

(I still think it was inspired....) But I'm truly offended!!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-06-2006, 01:50 PM
Ok. Sorry Mr. Mod....

LLT, that was the most outrageous display of caustic humor I have ever had the displeasure to read - a true example of male-doggedness. I for one was truly and deeply offended!!! And you sir, are no gentleman!

Is that better??? (lol)

To all the females in the room...my statements in no way were meant as demeaning or sexist...but rather were written to express my sincere opinion that a women on PMS scares the holy catshit out of me and every sane man in the world.

thank you for allowing me to apologize

LLT

tony hipchest
07-06-2006, 01:53 PM
To all the females in the room...my statements in no way were meant as demeaning or sexist...but rather were written to express my sincere opinion that a women on PMS scares the holy catshit out of me and every sane man in the world.

thank you for allowing me to apologize

LLTwhew! apologized just in time. i was worried a bengalfan (in general of course) may scratch your eyes out! meow! fftt. ffftt.

BlitzburghRockCity
07-06-2006, 03:08 PM
Ok. Sorry Mr. Mod....

Is that better??? (lol)

Nah, no need to be offended..cant you see the sarcasm there girl? :laughing:

CantStop85
07-06-2006, 03:18 PM

All in favor of renaming the Blast Furnace to the Booty Field raise your hand.

*raises hand*

floodcitygirl
07-06-2006, 04:58 PM
Nah, no need to be offended..cant you see the sarcasm there girl? :laughing:Sarcasm???!!!! Now you tell me!!!!! (lol)

HburgXL06
07-06-2006, 05:18 PM
In the spirit of BRC and TH keepin the Blast Furnace an angry and hate filled part of the forum I would like to say the followin.....

I now hate everyone here. If I liked you before, I now hate you. It doesn't matter who you are, where you came from, what you look like, how you talk, who you cheer for, or what gender you are. I hate everyone. So in partin I'd like to say...

F*ck you, f*ck you, f*ck you, f*ck you, you're okay but not really, f*ck you, and f*ck you.

BuFu

DIESELMAN
07-06-2006, 05:23 PM
In the spirit of BRC and TH keepin the Blast Furnace an angry and hate filled part of the forum I would like to say the followin.....

I now hate everyone here. If I liked you before, I now hate you. It doesn't matter who you are, where you came from, what you look like, how you talk, who you cheer for, or what gender you are. I hate everyone. So in partin I'd like to say...

F*ck you, f*ck you, f*ck you, f*ck you, you're okay but not really, f*ck you, and f*ck you.

BuFu
**** you too(lol)

HburgXL06
07-06-2006, 05:43 PM
**** you too(lol)

Man, F*ck you back! And f*ck everyone again. Lol.

BuFu

tony hipchest
07-06-2006, 05:53 PM
Man, F*ck you back! And f*ck everyone again. Lol.

BuFuthats the spirit.

the BF shouldnt be turned into the land of "strawberry fields forever" and "peace, pot, and microdot"

:kiss02: :monkey:

:peace: :monkey:

:hug: :monkey:

:sissies: :monkey:

:fingers: :buttkick: :danceshout:

3 to be 4
07-06-2006, 05:54 PM
the Bengals suck on Indians

CantStop85
07-06-2006, 05:56 PM
I think we need to start a f*ck you thread...

tony hipchest
07-06-2006, 05:56 PM
the Bengals suck on Indians

from cleveland, arizona, or india?

tony hipchest
07-06-2006, 05:58 PM

nah, keep that crap at cincibengals.com. its rather lame. 10X as lame as "places bengalbrian has been banned from" thread

3 to be 4
07-06-2006, 05:59 PM
from cleveland, arizona, or india?

the Tonto kind. Ingins. Redskins. Ugh! Ugh! tomahawk chop. Alcoholic passed out
on reservation somewhere.

3 to be 4
07-06-2006, 06:00 PM

oh, **** you!

HburgXL06
07-06-2006, 06:42 PM
F*ck you all! F*ck everyone!

BuFu

tony hipchest
07-06-2006, 06:48 PM
the Tonto kind. Ingins. Redskins. Ugh! Ugh! tomahawk chop. Alcoholic passed out
on reservation somewhere.

dont bengals live in india? arent the "indians" from cleveland?

the mescalero apaches in my area wouldnt approve (other than being blown of course) :sofunny:

3 to be 4
07-06-2006, 07:20 PM
the mescalero apaches. sounds like a minor league team

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-07-2006, 07:14 AM

BuFu

Sooo..I can take that as a no vote in my bid for president?

HburgXL06
07-07-2006, 01:22 PM
Sooo..I can take that as a no vote in my bid for president?

No, I'll still vote for you. But in accordance to Tony's new Blast Furnace rules I am tellin all to "F*ck off" and "F*ck you." I will vote for you but will say "F*ck you" when you get up for your first speech. Why? Not because I don't agree with your platform or the Steel Curtain Party, just that I withold "F*ck you's" from no one. Go run man. The country is already painted Black N Gold, you're just goin to prove it to the world on election night when they show the vote of the electoral college.

BuFu

tony hipchest
07-07-2006, 02:13 PM
No, I'll still vote for you. But in accordance to Tony's new Blast Furnace rules I am tellin all to "F*ck off" and "F*ck you."

BuFu :blah: thanks for the credit, but i dont make the rules. i just live by em.

and if i see any c0cksmooching of bengalfans going on in the BF (doesnt stand for booty fondling) i am gonna hit that little report post icon as soon as im through vomiting. :sofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-07-2006, 02:27 PM
:blah: thanks for the credit, but i dont make the rules. i just live by em.

and if i see any c0cksmooching of bengalfans going on in the BF (doesnt stand for booty fondling) i am gonna hit that little report post icon as soon as im through vomiting. :sofunny:

HMMMMM..Tony that leaves me in a predicament....Do I: A) Kiss up to the Bengal fans so as to get their vote...then have them banished from the country upon my first day in office... B)Stick to my guns,just let them know how I loathe them and just hope that good will prevail and I get elected....or C) Kill them now and be done with it
...I am leaning towards "C"...and screw the politics.

section514
07-07-2006, 02:29 PM
fack u all:tt:

tony hipchest
07-07-2006, 02:34 PM
HMMMMM..Tony that leaves me in a predicament....Do I: A) Kiss up to the Bengal fans so as to get their vote...then have them banished from the country upon my first day in office... B)Stick to my guns,just let them know how I loathe them and just hope that good will prevail and I get elected....or C) Kill them now and be done with it
...I am leaning towards "C"...and screw the politics. i like B) since your future is so bright, but C) is definitely an option. one that perhaps can be saved for the brown fans

floodcitygirl
07-07-2006, 02:40 PM
Does this mean that I'm allowed to say that LLT is an inspired individual again without getting in trouble or do I still need to be highly offended???...Just wondering??? (lol)

ARKIESTEEL
07-07-2006, 02:42 PM
:sign09: :rocket: :m16:

yeah baby lets go for the body count:busted:

tony hipchest
07-07-2006, 04:33 PM
Does this mean that I'm allowed to say that LLT is an inspired individual again without getting in trouble or do I still need to be highly offended???...Just wondering??? (lol)trouble? theres nothing wrong with praising and appreciating a steelerfan who blasts a bungle.

floodcitygirl
07-07-2006, 04:40 PM
trouble? theres nothing wrong with praising and appreciating a steelerfan who blasts a bungle.Are you listening, Blitz??? :smile:

BlitzburghRockCity
07-08-2006, 07:38 AM
Are you listening, Blitz??? :smile:

Yeah yeah yeah I hear you :laughing:

3 to be 4
07-08-2006, 10:53 AM
the Bengals suck wee little dogs

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-08-2006, 11:48 AM
the Bengals suck wee little dogs

dashounds?..... Chihuahua?....Browns Fans?

HburgXL06
07-08-2006, 12:59 PM
...I am leaning towards "C"...and screw the politics.

Just let me know when it's open season.

BuFu

3 to be 4
07-08-2006, 11:05 PM
the Bengals blow monkeys

SteelerzGirl
07-09-2006, 07:42 AM
the Bengals blow monkeys

The Bengals blow anything w/legs! :grin:

Has tony been crowned the Blast Furnace Mod yet? If not, what the hell is the holdup? We need a Mod for the Blast Furnace who isn't a Bengal sympathizer. We want tony, we want tony! :bouncy:

MattsMe
07-09-2006, 10:02 AM
Don't forget, the bungles also blow leads.

3 to be 4
07-09-2006, 06:32 PM
and blow out knees

CantStop85
07-09-2006, 09:06 PM
and blow out knees
and blow games because their kicker sucks...oh wait, nevermind, that's next year's Patriots I'm thinking of.

Stillers#1
07-10-2006, 12:17 PM
and blow games because their kicker sucks...oh wait, nevermind, that's next year's Patriots I'm thinking of.

Haha....amen

Big D
07-10-2006, 01:01 PM
I would like to nominate myself to run for president too! whens the debate

slashsteel
07-10-2006, 07:01 PM
Nominate away but I doubt anyone votes for ya. :)

Big D
07-10-2006, 07:29 PM
what is your problem

slashsteel
07-10-2006, 09:49 PM
My problem would be that you rubbed me the wrong way. When you opened your mouth without knowing the history of a situation, you open yourself up to anything.

If you wanna let this die, I am up for it. But know if you get in my business again, I'll be right back to great you at the door comprende ? ?

Stillers#1
07-10-2006, 09:51 PM
My problem would be that you rubbed me the wrong way. When you opened your mouth without knowing the history of a situation, you open yourself up to anything.

If you wanna let this die, I am up for it. But know if you get in my business again, I'll be right back to great you at the door comprende ? ?

Woah, sounds like someone shit in your cereal.

slashsteel
07-10-2006, 09:56 PM
Woah, sounds like someone shit in your cereal.

Hopefully if so it was cocoa puffs, at least then it would blend in.

Stillers#1
07-10-2006, 10:03 PM
Hopefully if so it was cocoa puffs, at least then it would blend in.

EWW, friggin ewww.

slashsteel
07-10-2006, 10:04 PM
:rofl:

Big D
07-11-2006, 09:25 AM

ok tough guy

3 to be 4
07-11-2006, 09:30 AM
www.doodie.com

slashsteel
07-11-2006, 03:50 PM
Ok but you still ran your mouth afterwards. I bet your parents have fun with you dweeb.

lilyoder6
07-11-2006, 05:38 PM
this is fun.

Koopa
07-11-2006, 05:55 PM
y'all need a cyber octagon and settle this little e-beef, the season is finna start and we can't have steeler fans acting like little bitches

tony hipchest
07-11-2006, 06:04 PM
y'all need a cyber octagon and settle this little e-beef, the season is finna start and we can't have steeler fans acting like little bitches the off season angst is much better directed at the silly bengalfans who still think their team is the true sb champion. or moron players like chad johnson who believe the same.

Koopa
07-11-2006, 06:11 PM
for me, the in the offseason, everyone is fair game lol, then once training camp starts i turn my direction on all the bitches that ain't cheering for the black and gold

slashsteel
07-12-2006, 10:47 PM
For me there is no offseason. I had to throw this in the hat. Diehard fanatics never believe the season is over! There is studying, training camp, shopping for Steeler stuff, the draft and next years draft possibilities if need be. :)

Koopa
07-12-2006, 11:00 PM
For me there is no offseason. I had to throw this in the hat. Diehard fanatics never believe the season is over! There is studying, training camp, shopping for Steeler stuff, the draft and next years draft possibilities if need be. :)

lol, well i'm a spurs fan before the steelers so i had the spurs to worry about after the steelers won the superbowl.....but i did order a jersey, an authentic polamalu jersey, came in last saturday (knowing my luck with players jersey, he won't resign or he'll get traded, happened when i ordered a malik rose jersey, thank god i got to cancel it)

slashsteel
07-12-2006, 11:15 PM
Before the Steelers? Yikes!

I am a Bulls fan myself, but nothing I mean absolutely nothing comes before the Steelers !

CantStop85
07-12-2006, 11:16 PM
Before the Steelers? Yikes!

I am a Bulls fan myself, but nothing I mean absolutely nothing comes before the Steelers !
Probably has something to do with him living in Texas...homestate always has the edge.

Stillers#1
07-13-2006, 02:23 PM

Ya and Tom Cruise believes, ummm what does he believe?