PDA

View Full Version : espn mock playoffs

section514
07-06-2006, 07:39 AM
I did not get a chance to see the AFC side of the playoffs. Who did they pick in the AFC to go to the super bowl?

BlackNGold203
07-06-2006, 09:04 AM
They picked the Patriots to beat the Steelers in the AFC Championship game....in Pittsburgh

*shakes head*

section514
07-06-2006, 09:14 AM
They picked the Patriots to beat the Steelers in the AFC Championship game....in Pittsburgh

*shakes head*
**** that... i cannot let my self witness that again. i will have my tom brady is a douche bag shirt out for that game

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-06-2006, 09:21 AM
**** that... i cannot let my self witness that again. i will have my tom brady is a douche bag shirt out for that game

I have officially broke out the Lamberts voodoo kit....and I am currently sticking sharp pins into an effigy of Brady and chanting..."Like Palmers knee....." "like Palmers knee...."
"Like Palmers knee...."

BlackNGold203
07-06-2006, 09:45 AM
I have officially broke out the Lamberts voodoo kit....and I am currently sticking sharp pins into an effigy of Brady and chanting..."Like Palmers knee....." "like Palmers knee...."
"Like Palmers knee...."

LMAO...DUDE!!!!

*points to my avatar*...you're journey to the dark side is complete!!

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

83-Steelers-43
07-06-2006, 09:47 AM
SportsCenter's Ultimate Depth Chart Playoffs

Wild Card Round:

Ravens vs Patriots: Patriots

Chiefs vs Broncos: Chiefs

Falcons vs Redskins: Redskins

Cowboys vs Bears: Cowboys

Divisional Playoffs:

Patriots vs Colts: Patriots

Chiefs vs Steelers: Steelers

Redskins vs Panthers: Panthers

Cowboys vs Seahawks: Seahawks

Conference Championships

Patriots vs Steelers: Patriots

Panthers vs Seahawks: Panthers

Super Bowl:

Patriots vs Panthers

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-06-2006, 09:54 AM
LMAO...DUDE!!!!

*points to my avatar*...you're journey to the dark side is complete!!

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

...And as Annakin said when tempted to the dark side..."COOKIES?...COOL!!!"

Livinginthe past
07-06-2006, 10:35 AM
This all seems unusually accurate from ESPN.

The Patriots marching into Heinz and stomping the Steelers?

Hasn't happened anytime recent.

NM

X-Terminator
07-06-2006, 10:38 AM
You know what you can do with ESPN's "predictions?"

*rrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiippppppp*

Because guaranteed, most of that will NOT happen. It didn't happen last year, or the year before...etc.

Who did they have winning the SB the past 2 years? The Colts.

What happened? Patsies in 2004, Steelers in 2005.

Grain...of...salt.

ARKIESTEEL
07-06-2006, 10:54 AM
This all seems unusually accurate from ESPN.

The Patriots marching into Heinz and stomping the Steelers?

Hasn't happened anytime recent.

NM

Hmmmmm All we have to do is send the Brady bunch out west to the land of no air and coors beer and we see what happens

Black@Gold Forever32
07-06-2006, 11:04 AM
I could care less what the three tools from ESPN who did these mock playoffs think anyway. Even though I was suprised that they picked the Pats. I thought they would be all over Peyton's jock and the Colts. I see let them pick against us. It will be that much sweeter when we repeat Steelers Nation.

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-06-2006, 11:16 AM
I could care less what the three tools from ESPN who did these mock playoffs think anyway. Even though I was suprised that they picked the Pats. I thought they would be all over Peyton's jock and the Colts. I see let them pick against us. It will be that much sweeter when we repeat Steelers Nation.

Lets not forget these are the same lugnuts who picked the Eagles and Vikings to go DEEP into the playoffs LAST year. :dang:
But in their defense...they do have to play devils advocate and fake the disbelief in each others picks to actually make a show out of their predictions...pretty boring for them to be honest and say............."Pittsburgh should repeat this year"..............................*Crickets*.......... .......... *twiddle thumbs*..................*shuffle papers*........................................... .*watch Golic snack on a candy bar*........................*pick lint off suit pants*..................."And thats sports center for tonight."

Livinginthe past
07-06-2006, 11:31 AM
Hmmmmm All we have to do is send the Brady bunch out west to the land of no air and coors beer and we see what happens

And make sure we get the same officials...THATS RIGHT...im blaming it ALL on the officials....them fumbles had NOTHING to do with it....AT ALL.

NM

BlackNGold203
07-06-2006, 11:39 AM
Lets not forget these are the same lugnuts who picked the Eagles and Vikings to go DEEP into the playoffs LAST year. :dang:
But in their defense...they do have to play devils advocate and fake the disbelief in each others picks to actually make a show out of their predictions...pretty boring for them to be honest and say............."Pittsburgh should repeat this year"..............................*Crickets*.......... .......... *twiddle thumbs*..................*shuffle papers*........................................... .*watch Golic snack on a candy bar*........................*pick lint off suit pants*..................."And thats sports center for tonight."

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

3 to be 4
07-06-2006, 05:56 PM
Patriots vs Panthers. i kind of like it!!!

blackngoldbaby
07-07-2006, 12:36 PM
EXACTLY!!!:yep:

lilyoder6
07-07-2006, 03:23 PM
steelers against panthers is a better game