PDA

View Full Version : Autographed Jack Lambert ball

PisnNapalm
07-06-2006, 07:58 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220004177939

This ball is being offered up for auction by the Steelers for charity.

I would love to be able to bid on it, but.... anyway...

BlackNGold203
07-06-2006, 08:24 AM
WOW....what a sweet thing that would be huh????

Too rich for my blood bro....:dollar: :dollar: :dollar:

nicesteel4life
07-06-2006, 09:04 AM
I know it's for Charity and it's a tax write off for companys.
But I meet Lambert about 3 times a year and he signs FREE as well as Charges (not $300)at some events. Great Guy to talk with and he can shoot a good game of pool as well. Believe me this year there will be many many signings around the local Pittsburgh area!

Stlrs4Life
07-06-2006, 04:44 PM
I know it's for Charity and it's a tax write off for companys.
But I meet Lambert about 3 times a year and he signs FREE as well as Charges (not $300)at some events. Great Guy to talk with and he can shoot a good game of pool as well. Believe me this year there will be many many signings around the local Pittsburgh area!

Let me know the next time he's in town. I would love to meet him again. Last time he charged at Monroeville.

clevestinks
07-06-2006, 04:49 PM
That would be a great addition to my collection, but I just got back from a two week family vacation in Beverly Hills, my wife went out today and bought us a new table and chairs that we really didn`t need. And I got out voted on a new addition to the family coming this weekend, a 8 week old Yorkshire Terrier, pretty manly huh? LOL Oh well atleast my daughter is naming it B.B. after Big ben she told me, but I heard from my wife thats its actuallyfor the womens store Bebe????????

nicesteel4life
07-06-2006, 05:11 PM
That would be a great addition to my collection, but I just got back from a two week family vacation in Beverly Hills, my wife went out today and bought us a new table and chairs that we really didn`t need. And I got out voted on a new addition to the family coming this weekend, a 8 week old Yorkshire Terrier, pretty manly huh? LOL Oh well atleast my daughter is naming it B.B. after Big ben she told me, but I heard from my wife thats its actuallyfor the womens store Bebe????????

HAHAHAHA That is so funny....Rep points for that!!!
I hate when they win.
Let me know if your looking for any Autographs, I got and get alot.

clevestinks
07-06-2006, 07:00 PM
HAHAHAHA That is so funny....Rep points for that!!!
I hate when they win.
Let me know if your looking for any Autographs, I got and get alot.
Thanks, I also have alot and get alot, but I`ve blanked on troy Polumula