PDA

View Full Version : September 18 at Jacksonville

MNsteelers
07-06-2006, 09:09 AM
Is there anyone reading this who is going to the 9/18 @ Jacksonville game? I am going by myself and I was looking to get people together for a tailgating party, or perhaps something before/after the game. I am a columnist on this site, and am looking to write a few stories on my trip. It'd be cool to be able to quote some Steelers fans from this site at the game. Just let me know through here, or email by clicking on Neal Coolong's profile link in the editorial section of this site. Look forward to hearing from you!

NEAL

BlackNGold203
07-06-2006, 09:48 AM
Awesome!!

I'll look forward to your reports when we ruin north Florida's Monday night party!!!

stlrtruck
07-06-2006, 10:46 AM
I'm not sure right now. I just found out that my check for the Miami game didn't get cashed which means I didn't get tickets. Unfortunately they are sold out for the regular season so I can't get tickets to go to see them Blow up the scubs (bucs). So if I can't get some "Friendly" assistance, then I'll be contacting the Jags ticket office to find out about tickets to that game.

So I'll let you know as soon as I get some final resolutions this week/weekend.

SteelerFanInCA
07-06-2006, 01:22 PM
I'm not sure right now. I just found out that my check for the Miami game didn't get cashed which means I didn't get tickets. Unfortunately they are sold out for the regular season so I can't get tickets to go to see them Blow up the scubs (bucs). So if I can't get some "Friendly" assistance, then I'll be contacting the Jags ticket office to find out about tickets to that game.

So I'll let you know as soon as I get some final resolutions this week/weekend.
Have you tried stubhub.com? The tickets might be a little more but you might be able to find something. I used this website last year to buy tickets for the Steelers\Charger game. I think I paid about 100 bucks a ticket.

stlrtruck
07-06-2006, 01:57 PM
Last time I checked the website, I could only find them for $300 plus a ticket.

MNsteelers
07-06-2006, 01:57 PM
I got mine for $79 on eBay, which is absolutely sick, considering it's in the first row above the tunnel in the end zone and it's a Monday Night game. I don't think that's normal. I paid $75 for an upper deck seat at the crap-tacular Metrodome in Minneapolis last year to see them whip the Vikes, so I had to buy it even though it was one ticket. Might want to try that, but ya gotta figure on spending at least $120 per ticket. I think it's worth it, though...

ghost2006
07-25-2006, 01:31 PM
I will be there, making the trip from Houston where I got to see the Steelers crush the Texans last year. Already have tickets, kinda pricey but they are in the Touchdown Club, 40 yard line, 12 rows back behind the Steelers. What are the Jacksonville fans like? Safe to wear a jersey or would I be taking my life in my own hands? ;)

FarriorGirlPA
08-30-2006, 03:08 PM
Hey All!
I will be going to the game, along with about 15 fellow Pittsburghers! We can't wait - we are all flying down on Saturday, ready to tailgate all Monday long! Let the countdown begin!

Lyn
08-30-2006, 08:00 PM
Sounds like an absolute best time :) LOL

ROYND1
09-16-2006, 06:18 PM
I'll be there coming from Orlando.We should get a Tailgate sight together!!!:bouncy: