PDA

View Full Version : Disgruntled Broncos receiver Lelie skips minicamp

BlackNGold203
07-06-2006, 02:08 PM
trouble in the Rockies....

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2511047

Big D
07-06-2006, 02:10 PM
he's been crying since the begining of the offseason. i'm shocked they havent traded him by now. I thought for sure they would move him during the draft. I'm surprised shanahan is condoning the negative press

Livinginthe past
07-06-2006, 03:05 PM
Im thinking that some of the teams that may be interested in Lelie would like to see how their rookies look first before jumping in.

Im sure Lelie will find somewhere - a move to Oakland and their 'vertical game' wouldnt surprise me - the guy is a burner, just not consistent.

NM

BlackNGold203
07-06-2006, 03:35 PM
With Rod Smith getting old...you would think this would be a great opportunity for this guy to become the main gun in Denvers passing offense...If he settled down and had a big year..he could cash in huge....:dang:

Steel12
07-07-2006, 10:00 PM
Im thinking that some of the teams that may be interested in Lelie would like to see how their rookies look first before jumping in.

Im sure Lelie will find somewhere - a move to Oakland and their 'vertical game' wouldnt surprise me - the guy is a burner, just not consistent.

NM

I agree...I just can't understand why this dude thinks he's that valuable to skip camp. 12 TDs in 4 years doesn't give you that right IMO.