PDA

View Full Version : The Best/Worst Beer Thread

HburgXL06
07-06-2006, 06:41 PM
What are the best and worst beers you have ever drank in your life and how was it served (ie: can, keg, on tap)?

Best: Miller Lite out of a keg (I haven't drank mug beer so that's the best I can remember havin to date)

Worst: Natie Ice out of a can

BuFu

Livinginthe past
07-06-2006, 06:44 PM
Ok,

Favourite beers.

Kronenbourg1664 (French), Red Stripe (Jamaican), Staropramen (Czech)

Least favourite.

Any of that weak piss that passes for beer in LA, and Fosters (Aussie export beer).

NM

shimmysteelerfan
07-06-2006, 06:45 PM
What are the best and worst beers you have ever drank in your life and how was it served (ie: can, keg, on tap)?

Best: Miller Lite out of a keg (I haven't drank mug beer so that's the best I can remember havin to date)

Worst: Natie Ice out of a can

BuFu

you have to be joking!!!!!!! miller lite tastes like shit no matter how it is served.....budweiser is the best out of a keg.....and i am truly shocked at this Naty Ice being the worst!!!

Best: Guinness Draft
Inbetween: Bud keg, Natty Ice can, Keystone anything can.
Worst: MGD bottle, or any miller beer for that matter.

HburgXL06
07-06-2006, 06:52 PM
you have to be joking!!!!!!! miller lite tastes like shit no matter how it is served.....budweiser is the best out of a keg.....and i am truly shocked at this Naty Ice being the worst!!!

Best: Guinness Draft
Inbetween: Bud keg, Natty Ice can, Keystone anything can.
Worst: MGD bottle, or any miller beer for that matter.

I don't like Budweiser anythin as much as Miller Lite. I said I haven't had that many beers in my life. By the time we start drinkin beer we are already a lil f*cked up so .....yea. I can't stand Natty Lite or Natty Ice from a can. Natty in a keg is bearable.

BuFu

CantStop85
07-06-2006, 06:54 PM
Anyone have an opinion on Sam Adams?

DIESELMAN
07-06-2006, 06:58 PM
Yeah hes slow and a fatass!! (lol)

CantStop85
07-06-2006, 07:04 PM
Yeah hes slow and a fatass!! (lol)
Man, I just keep setting myself up for these today lol, good one though. Anyone have an opinion about the beer? lol

Hammer67
07-06-2006, 07:07 PM

Some Sam Adams brews are really good...a decent micro brew.

The people who said Miller Lite and Bud for favorites are not true beer connoisseurs. Those are extremely shitty beers in the big world of beer. Don't get me wrong, if i am offered a Miller Lite at a tailgate I will partake, but it is FAR from the best. Budweiser has the worst day after effects of any beer I have ever had.

But, for best beer, I have to go with: Tennents from bottle, Guinness from a tap (if the bar cleans it's lines regularly)

For worst: Most light beers can be names here but Iron City and the Beast come to mind. Although, as a poor college student I was satisfied with the Beast, Natty Ice & Busch pounders.

HometownGal
07-06-2006, 07:08 PM
Man, I just keep setting myself up for these today lol, good one though. Anyone have an opinion about the beer? lol

It's OK, but I'm an anything Molson fan! Heineken is pretty good, too. Worst beer ever made is Budweiser. Bleccch.

BlackNGold203
07-06-2006, 07:13 PM
Best: Moosehead bottles....Heiniken draft....

Worst: Piels bottles (dont even know if they make it anymore...LOL)

:chug:

Cape Cod Steel Head
07-06-2006, 07:28 PM
Man, I just keep setting myself up for these today lol, good one though. Anyone have an opinion about the beer? lolLove their Summer Ale, and their Lite is probably the best light beer I've had. Golden Anny, or Stoney's have to be the worst I've had.

83-Steelers-43
07-06-2006, 07:33 PM
Favorites:

Moretti LaRossa
Negra Modelo
Newcastle Brown
Bass
Harp
Amstel
Becks
Corsendonk Brown
Schlenkerla Rauchbier
Erdinger Weiss
Peroni
Menabrea
Sam Adams
Dos Equis Lager
Red Stripe

Least favorite:

Most American beers I find revolting.

CowherLover
07-06-2006, 07:34 PM
I like Budweiser in the bottle.
Blue Moon Belgian Ale w/ orange wedge is awesome out of the tap!
I hate micro brews, they all seem too bitter. It doesn't stop me from trying a new one on occasion though, lol!

tony hipchest
07-06-2006, 07:34 PM
love guinness draft. sam adams and petes wicked are great in the bottle (most flavors).

ic light and coors light both pretty much suck. (both make busch light taste like a beer of champions)

over all the best beer is a beer that is offered.

also for some micro brew:

blackened voodo
sierra nevada
black dog

red stripe is good too!

CantStop85
07-06-2006, 07:37 PM
Blue Moon Belgian Ale w/ orange wedge is awesome out of the tap!
Blue Moon out of the tap is pretty good, I just found it a little weak.

Black@Gold Forever32
07-06-2006, 07:39 PM
I hate light beers period. But the worst is Coors Light. But non lite beers Old Style really sucks. But its cheap. Basically if its not a light beer I will drink it.

CowherLover
07-06-2006, 07:44 PM
I tried Blue Moon out of the bottle and it was straight up NASTY!
I agree with TH, the best beer is the one that's offered.
Hell, be honest. If you got a good enough buzz on you'd pretty much drink anything anyway,lol.
Until you :puke: ,that is.

SteelerzGirl
07-06-2006, 10:06 PM
Best: Michelob Ultra (Yeah, I'm a lightweight!) :smile:

Worst: Rolling Rock