PDA

View Full Version : denver punter suspended for ephedra

tony hipchest
07-07-2006, 05:35 PM
former carolina panther roidboy punter, todd saurbrun, will miss the 1st 4 games:

"Sauerbrun came over from Carolina last season and quickly fit in. He averaged 43.8 yards a punt, won a player of the week award and even forced a fumble with a tackle against New England."

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/DEN/9544477

SteelerFanInCA
07-07-2006, 05:59 PM
I nearly feel off my chair when I first heard this story. Kickers are not football players. This was definitley a funny story.

kmsteelerwr15
07-07-2006, 07:44 PM
I nearly feel off my chair when I first heard this story. Kickers are not football players. This was definitley a funny story.

Ya kickers aren't but he only plays the most manly position of them all.......

PUNTER:blurp:

clevestinks
07-08-2006, 08:57 AM
How fat was he? He needed the energy to run out on the field three times a game?? LOL

RoethlisBURGHer
07-08-2006, 09:54 AM
WTF he's a punter?What in sam hell does he need ephedra for?

BlackNGold203
07-08-2006, 11:13 AM
I'm sure the rest of the AFC West is completely intimidated by Denver's pumped up punter....

unreal...a punter...juicin....:dang: :dang:

83-Steelers-43
07-08-2006, 11:38 AM
Bronco Waterboy Suspended

(DENVER) Bronco's waterboy, Jason Griffin will be suspended for the first month of the season after testing positive for the banned supplement ephedra, a person close to the waterboy said.

The 12-year old ducked into the Broncos' headquarters and avoided reporters by apparently taking a side door to the players' training room lot after lunch.

Griffin, who also hands out towels, will be able to attend training camp, which begins July 28, and can hand out gatorade in the preseason. But he won't be allowed around the team during his suspension.

Griffin came over from Cincinnati last season after getting arrested for crack cocaine possesion and doing "favors" for Carson Palmer and Chad Johnson inside a toilet stall after their playoff loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers and quickly fit in. He averaged filling over 200 cups in one game and even won a waterboy of the week award.

tony hipchest
07-08-2006, 11:51 AM
believe it or not saurbrun is yoked. his roid bust in carolina helps explain why. i think he goes about 230-240 and ash shown by the hit and fumble he delivered on the pats in the playoffs last year hes not a pansy as far as kickers go. going back to his days with the bears, he was always relatively good at coverage and never scared to stick his nose in there to make a tackle. he was one of the few punters i actually paid attention to because of this. too bad he needs the juice and speed though.

83-Steelers-43
07-08-2006, 12:08 PM
What's the world coming to? First a punter, then a waterboy....what's next? :bouncy:

BlackNGold203
07-08-2006, 12:19 PM
Bronco Waterboy Suspended

(DENVER) Bronco's waterboy, Jason Griffin will be suspended for the first month of the season after testing positive for the banned supplement ephedra, a person close to the waterboy said.

The 12-year old ducked into the Broncos' headquarters and avoided reporters by apparently taking a side door to the players' training room lot after lunch.

Griffin, who also hands out towels, will be able to attend training camp, which begins July 28, and can hand out gatorade in the preseason. But he won't be allowed around the team during his suspension.

Griffin came over from Cincinnati last season after getting arrested for crack cocaine possesion and doing "favors" for Carson Palmer and Chad Johnson inside a toilet stall after their playoff loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers and quickly fit in. He averaged filling over 200 cups in one game and even won a waterboy of the week award.

LMAO...:sofunny: :sofunny:

RoethlisBURGHer
07-08-2006, 02:51 PM
I still can't believe it,a punter!