PDA

View Full Version : Preseason on Direct TV?

Haiku_Dirtt
07-07-2006, 06:38 PM
I'm new to the NFL package. Does anyone know if they show the preseaon games?

billcowherschin
07-07-2006, 06:51 PM
No DIRECTV doesnt cover any preseason games with the "sunday ticket", The NFL Network has the TV contract for all preseason games that are not on ESPN or your network TV stations

Haiku_Dirtt
07-07-2006, 07:11 PM
No DIRECTV doesnt cover any preseason games with the "sunday ticket", The NFL Network has the TV contract for all preseason games that are not on ESPN or your network TV stations

Doesn't the NFL Network come with the Direct TV programming? And do they show all the preseason games or am I stuck with "regional" action? Again.

Maybe I can watch through someone's webcam via PGH.

sixstringlass
07-08-2006, 04:52 AM
Doesn't the NFL Network come with the Direct TV programming? And do they show all the preseason games or am I stuck with "regional" action? Again.

Maybe I can watch through someone's webcam via PGH.

Check here for more info: http://www.nfl.com/schedules/tv/national
Sunday, Aug. 6 Oakland vs. Philadelphia (HOF Game) (NBC, 8 p.m. ET)
Thursday, Aug. 10 Indianapolis at St. Louis (FOX, 8 p.m. ET)
Friday, Aug. 11 New England at Atlanta (CBS, 8 p.m. ET)
Sunday, Aug. 13 Washington at Cincinnati (NBC, 8 p.m. ET)
Monday, Aug. 14 Oakland at Minnesota (ESPN, 8 p.m. ET)
Thursday, Aug. 17 Kansas City at N.Y. Giants (FOX, 8 p.m. ET)
Friday, Aug. 18 San Diego at Chicago (CBS, 8 p.m. ET)
Saturday, Aug. 19 Arizona at New England (NFL Network, 8 p.m. ET)
Sunday, Aug. 20 Seattle at Indianapolis (NBC, 8 p.m. ET)
Monday, Aug. 21 Dallas at New Orleans (Shreveport, La.) (ESPN, 8 p.m. ET)
Thursday, Aug. 24 Miami at Carolina (FOX, 8 p.m. ET)
Friday, Aug. 25 Pittsburgh at Philadelphia (ESPN, 8 p.m. ET)
Saturday, Aug. 26 Tampa Bay at Jacksonville (CBS, 8 p.m. ET)
Sunday, Aug. 27 Houston at Denver (NFL Network, 8 p.m. ET)
Monday, Aug. 28 Green Bay at Cincinnati (ESPN, 8 p.m. ET)

The JoKeR
07-09-2006, 08:37 PM
If you have sunday ticket, you should now have the nfl network (channel 212). NFL Network will be showing all of the preseason games. They will not be on live though. You'll have to watch a "replay" of it.

Steel Pit
07-10-2006, 01:55 AM
Some of the games are shown live on the NFL Network. You would think that since WE ARE THE WORLD CHAMPIONS, that they would give us preference over all other teams.
Replay of the game isn't bad for the most part. In the past I've watched replays of the Steelers games 3 hours after it's conclusion. There have however been games that were not replayed until 18-24 hours after its conclusion. No big deal, they're just pre-season games. The young talent looks just as good on tape delay as they do live.

Elvis
07-10-2006, 07:16 AM
Good morning to all..
Yeah the replay of each game just gives us ultimate fans a chance to get a look at our young guys playin their or for some of them their only NFL games. The two guys that I really hope that we drafted late that will make an impact are Orien Harris and the RB from VA Tech in the 7th round.
Go Black N Gold
God Bless All
Elvis