PDA

View Full Version : Football games you would pay to be at

RoethlisBURGHer
07-08-2006, 04:30 PM
Hey guys,what football games would you pay to be at?

Non-Steelers:

Ravens-Browns in Cleveland.The teams and fans hate each other,and well,I hate them to.

Bears-Packers in each city.This is a historic rivalry and I really wanna see both stadiums before they get eventually torn down.

Raiders-Chiefs at KC.These teams and fans hate each other and the games are always good,like last year when LJ took it over the top in the final seconds for the win.

Cowboys-Eagles in Philly.This is gonna be one hyped up team.The teams hate each other (especially after the game that knocked McNabb out for the season last year),the fans hate each other,and Eagle fans hate TO.

Steelers:

Steelers-Browns in Cleveland and Pittsburgh.I think we all know why.I will be going to the one in Cleveland this year.

Steelers-Bengals in Pittsburgh and Cinci.Once again,we all know why.

Steelers-Ravens in Pittsburgh.Once again,we all know why.I don't wanna go to the game in Baltimore out of fear for my life.

Steelers-Raiders in Pittsburgh.I hate the Raiders and I refuse to go to Oakland where I would be in more fear for my life than in Baltimore.

Steelers-Patriots in Pittsburgh or Foxborough.I respect but I don't like the Patriots.Whenever these two teams meet it's electric.

tony hipchest
07-08-2006, 05:27 PM
probably indy vs sandiego would be at the top of my list to see 2 of the games biggest stars.

MasterOfPuppets
07-08-2006, 05:31 PM
:huh: ...i thought you had to pay to see any game...

lilyoder6
07-08-2006, 05:57 PM
i would pick washington and carolina if that ever happened.. to see moss and smith on the same field would be cool.

SteelersMongol
07-08-2006, 07:40 PM
Steelers-Bengals in Pittsburgh and Cinci. I would love to see them Bengals get whipped, and will have nothing to say about whole if-Palmer-wasn't-injured fairytale. :smile:

silver & black
07-09-2006, 09:39 AM
[QUOTE=RoethlisBURGHer]Hey guys,what football games would you pay to be at?

Steelers-Raiders in Pittsburgh.I hate the Raiders and I refuse to go to Oakland where I would be in more fear for my life than in Baltimore.

I would like to see that game in Pittsburgh too, only because I can't afford to go to Oakland to watch a football game.

Why would you fear for your life in Oakland? Apparently you buy into the hype and BS about Raider fans?

Contrary to popular belief, Raider fans are no different than other fans. They are very passionate about their team and they are very vocal and animated... so what?

Livinginthe past
07-09-2006, 10:03 AM
[QUOTE=RoethlisBURGHer]Hey guys,what football games would you pay to be at?

I would like to see that game in Pittsburgh too, only because I can't afford to go to Oakland to watch a football game.

Why would you fear for your life in Oakland? Apparently you buy into the hype and BS about Raider fans?

Contrary to popular belief, Raider fans are no different than other fans. They are very passionate about their team and they are very vocal and animated... so what?

Come on S&B,

Some of you guys dress like pirates - it makes sense that you would be kitted out with fully functional cutlasses and like - if I was in Oakland I would be on the look out for car mounted cannons aswell.

NM

HburgXL06
07-09-2006, 10:15 AM

It can be more that it's city of Oakland, not just raiders fans is the culprit for Burgher's concerns. The city does have a reputation for bein rough...and well ghetto also. I don't judge a place if I haven't been there to experience it fully myself but I can attest to the fact that the city does have a poor reputation in that regard.

Come on S&B,

Some of you guys dress like pirates - it makes sense that you would be kitted out with fully functional cutlasses and like - if I was in Oakland I would be on the look out for car mounted cannons aswell.

NM

Read what I said to S&B above. Also, to more fully understand my point about the reputation try this helpful video:

BuBB RuBB & Whistle Tips in Oakland (http://ebaumsworld.com/bubbrubbvideo.html)

Watch, reflect, and respond.

BuFu

silver & black
07-09-2006, 10:35 AM
[QUOTE=silver & black]

Come on S&B,

NM

I have it on good autority that none of the cutasses are functional. There hasn't been a car mounted cannon seen for a while, now. You can put your fears to rest and watch the game...as long as you stay out of the Black Hole... those guys are serious!!!:sofunny: :bouncy:

silver & black
07-09-2006, 10:48 AM
It can be more that it's city of Oakland, not just raiders fans is the culprit for Burgher's concerns. The city does have a reputation for bein rough...and well ghetto also. I don't judge a place if I haven't been there to experience it fully myself but I can attest to the fact that the city does have a poor reputation in that regard.

Read what I said to S&B above. Also, to more fully understand my point about the reputation try this helpful video:

BuFu
Um, ok... what does that have to do with fearing for your life? While I agree that it is probably very annoying, it isn't going to kill anyone.

How is Oakland any more dangerous than Detroit, Chicago, New York, or even Cleveland? I've seen some serious s**t go on at Cleveland Stadium. I'm sure it happens at Heinz Field too.

Raider fans are a loud, boisterous, animated and in your face bunch, maybe even intimidating to some people... but you aren't going to get killed at the HOT.:rolleyes:

HometownGal
07-09-2006, 11:05 AM
I'd love to go to a Pats v. Cryboys game in Texas Stadium so I could watch firsthand the two biggest coaching egos in the NFL (Parcells and Belichick) go head to head and implode. :bouncy:

Of course I'd have to pull for the Pats in this one, as I hate the Cryboys more than any other team in the league. :cool: I'd like to experience the Cryboys fans' whine and cheez fest in person. :cool:

Livinginthe past
07-09-2006, 11:10 AM

BuFu

So that video clip Hburg..you are recommending ear-muffs for a trip to Oakland?

I can't see how that would be enough for dissuade anyone from watching a football game in Oakland.

On a related note, one of Tubby Sullivans (Patriots new NT) alleged crimes was to drive around with loud music - its amazing how the laws differ from state to state.

And some local residents need to pay Mr Cabrera (the garage owner) a late night visit - complete with whistled-up cars - see how he likes it.

NM

Livinginthe past
07-09-2006, 11:12 AM
[QUOTE=Livinginthe past]

I have it on good autority that none of the cutasses are functional. There hasn't been a car mounted cannon seen for a while, now. You can put your fears to rest and watch the game...as long as you stay out of the Black Hole... those guys are serious!!!:sofunny: :bouncy:

Are you sure the car mounted cannons aren't being kept out in a hidden bay, ready for the regular season?

Now that you mention it, I do remember a Cutlass amnesty a year or so back......

NM

silver & black
07-09-2006, 11:23 AM
[QUOTE=silver & black]

Are you sure the car mounted cannons aren't being kept out in a hidden bay, ready for the regular season?

Now that you mention it, I do remember a Cutlass amnesty a year or so back......

NM
You might have something there. They would have to be mounted on VW's though... any other car would sink in the bay.:smile:

WWIIOwheelz
07-09-2006, 12:57 PM
I have a good buddy who's a Raiders fan. we have a lot of respect for each others' teams. I showed him that article about Jack Lambert, how he loved playing the Raiders because afterwards, guys like Ken Stabler would come over to the other locker room & have a beer. That's classic football.

I'd love to go to a Raiders game there, think it would be a blast.

RoethlisBURGHer
07-11-2006, 12:28 PM

It's not so much Raider fans (not all of them are fellons,jk man) but just the fact that the city of Oakland is rather rough-and-tumble.A friend of mine went to an A's game and got stabbed in the back by one guy and kicked in the 'noids by another because they just "felt like it".

If I knew I could safley get from the stadium to my car to my hotel without being shot at/stabbed/beaten then I would go to Oakland.

HburgXL06
07-12-2006, 12:05 AM
For all those that hated my vid link. I'm sorry. Lol. It was a joke and a hilarious vid to me so I was usin the Raiders fans as an excuse to post it. The raiders fans I know are chill so it was all just in good fun.

And just remember, "WOOOOOO WOOOOOOO!!"

BuFu

Big D
07-12-2006, 04:12 PM

Non-Steelers:

Ravens-Browns in Cleveland.The teams and fans hate each other,and well,I hate them to.

Bears-Packers in each city.This is a historic rivalry and I really wanna see both stadiums before they get eventually torn down.

Raiders-Chiefs at KC.These teams and fans hate each other and the games are always good,like last year when LJ took it over the top in the final seconds for the win.

Cowboys-Eagles in Philly.This is gonna be one hyped up team.The teams hate each other (especially after the game that knocked McNabb out for the season last year),the fans hate each other,and Eagle fans hate TO.

Steelers:

Steelers-Browns in Cleveland and Pittsburgh.I think we all know why.I will be going to the one in Cleveland this year.

Steelers-Bengals in Pittsburgh and Cinci.Once again,we all know why.

Steelers-Ravens in Pittsburgh.Once again,we all know why.I don't wanna go to the game in Baltimore out of fear for my life.

Steelers-Patriots in Pittsburgh or Foxborough.I respect but I don't like the Patriots.Whenever these two teams meet it's electric.
non steeler cowgirls against the eagles.
easily raiders and steelers. I hate al davis and cant stand the raiders

silver & black
07-12-2006, 08:07 PM
For all those that hated my vid link. I'm sorry. Lol. It was a joke and a hilarious vid to me so I was usin the Raiders fans as an excuse to post it. The raiders fans I know are chill so it was all just in good fun.

And just remember, "WOOOOOO WOOOOOOO!!"

BuFu

Well... it was kinda funny. No harm, no fowl.:smile:

You're allowed to take shots at Raiders fans... this is your house.