PDA

View Full Version : Attorney: Woman asks for case to be dismissed against Holmes

Indy_Steelers
07-08-2006, 08:39 PM
Attorney: Woman asks for case to be dismissed against Holmes (http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?section=nfl&id=2512816&campaign=rsssrch&source=pittsburgh+steelers)

Back to court Aug 15, but for now things look good.

Jeremy
07-08-2006, 09:08 PM
I wonder how much the boosters in Columbus paid for this to go away?

Indy_Steelers
07-08-2006, 09:12 PM
They probably paid more for Maurice Clarett.

Atlanta Dan
07-08-2006, 09:18 PM
I wonder how much the boosters in Columbus paid for this to go away?

Unfortunately for Mr. Holmes, one downside of officially turning pro is that you start paying for your purchases - Holmes will be paying the hush money his own self.

Lyn
07-08-2006, 09:47 PM
She is a total ditz then again maybe not:)

Show Me The Money

Why would she have started all this she is really looking like Mother of the Year

decisive

honesty

dignity

character

humility

JUDGEMENT

Wisdom

self esteem

you know just a couple of things to pass along to your children!

Indy_Steelers
07-09-2006, 06:36 AM
i think that neither one of them is totally innocent, but she knows if he is in jail she gets no money.

clevestinks
07-09-2006, 07:38 AM
i think that neither one of them is totally innocent, but she knows if he is in jail she gets no money.
This is true! So we still will not know for sure the character of Homes

Livinginthe past
07-09-2006, 07:48 AM

When you say neither of them is innocent - are you aware of any criminal charges being brought against the woman in question?

Or is she being accused of a money-grabbing felony by Steeler fans?

I see the old excuses are starting to slip back into circulation ;

She is a money grabbing hussy - therefore that mitigates Holmes throwing her to the floor and causing other injuries.

NM

BlacknGold Bleeder
07-09-2006, 07:58 AM
When you say neither of them is innocent - are you aware of any criminal charges being brought against the woman in question?

She is a money grabbing hussy - therefore that mitigates Holmes throwing her to the floor and causing other injuries.

NM

Maybe she's not so innocent because she is dropping the charges and making a mockery of the system ??? Besides that she is not the first women to bring charges and then change their minds later and they all don't get a payday, most do it for love,supposedly ??

SteelerzGirl
07-09-2006, 08:10 AM
Maybe she's not so innocent because she is dropping the charges and making a mockery of the system ??? Besides that she is not the first women to bring charges and then change their minds later and they all don't get a payday, most do it for love,supposedly ??

I think she's doing it for the money, not for love...(lol)! But who knows... I'm sure we'll all find out about Holmes' character over the upcoming years. :smile:

Indy_Steelers
07-09-2006, 08:21 AM
Livinginthe past is awfully presumptuous. You are reading into it too much. I am not talking innocence in a legal sense. You need to broaden your vocabulary. I am saying that two wrongs do not make a right. If he is guilty, send him to jail. And I do not know here well enough to judge her intensions. Maybe after some reflection on the situation, she may have come to the conclusion that she over reacted. All I’m saying is that there is plenty of blame to go around. The system, for good, bad or otherwise, leans in favor of the ladies. And because of that it can seem that the man in these situations has to prove his innocence. And the truth is if he is in jail she loses money. I am not saying she is a gold digger but the money she might be rightfully due, however much that is, could be reduced. But that is her decision and she will have to live with it.

By the way, do you know what went on in this situation? Because you said, “therefore that mitigates Holmes throwing her to the floor and causing other injuries.” I did not read any reports that said that injuries happened. The only one I read is that her clothes were torn and it did not say to what extent. For all we know he could have been trying to remove himself from a volatile situation by leaving the residence and she stopped him by standing in front of the door and he pushed her aside.

Atlanta Dan
07-09-2006, 08:24 AM

NM

I believe Holmes committed domestic violence but also believe the victim is refusing to testify in return for "resolving" her private civil claims for assault. That "resolution" will involve the payment of money.

By stating the victim is going silent in return for money I am not saying she made the story up or defending Holmes. It certainly is not a crime to decline to testify absent a court order with regard to legitimate allegations of criminal conduct in return for resolving a related civil suit (the crime will come if she gets on the stand and lies about what really happened).

However, contending that there is a financial aspect to the victim's current reluctance to testify is not the equivalent of seeking to "mitigate" Holmes conduct.

Livinginthe past
07-09-2006, 08:54 AM
Livinginthe past is awfully presumptuous. You are reading into it too much. I am not talking innocence in a legal sense. You need to broaden your vocabulary. I am saying that two wrongs do not make a right. If he is guilty, send him to jail. And I do not know here well enough to judge her intensions. Maybe after some reflection on the situation, she may have come to the conclusion that she over reacted. All I?m saying is that there is plenty of blame to go around. The system, for good, bad or otherwise, leans in favor of the ladies. And because of that it can seem that the man in these situations has to prove his innocence. And the truth is if he is in jail she loses money. I am not saying she is a gold digger but the money she might be rightfully due, however much that is, could be reduced. But that is her decision and she will have to live with it.

By the way, do you know what went on in this situation? Because you said, ?therefore that mitigates Holmes throwing her to the floor and causing other injuries.? I did not read any reports that said that injuries happened. The only one I read is that her clothes were torn and it did not say to what extent. For all we know he could have been trying to remove himself from a volatile situation by leaving the residence and she stopped him by standing in front of the door and he pushed her aside.

Im glad that you have defined the difference between innocence in a 'legal' sense becasue you certainly didn't make that distinction in your original post.

My point is, there is a very large possibility that Holmes commited assault - my maths skills lead me to believe that is one wrong.

You want to tell me where the other wrong is, the one that this woman is supposed to have committed?

Blocking a doorway perhaps?

The matter is now in the hands of the state - they obviously believe that there is sufficient evidence to prosecute - although they certainly wont be helped by the womans change of heart regarding giving evidence herself.

As for the extent of her injuries - it has been reported on here many times the full extent of them - there was direct evidence of her being thrown to the ground - is that a reasonable way to deal with a female who obstructs your access to a doorway?

"There is no indication that the victim was hospitalized," Woods said. "There were visible injuries but there wasn't a medic dispatched to the scene."

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/s_458716.html

Alot of people are implying that she is after the money - and even if she is - this completely unrelated the fact of the assault - in fact in gives more credence to her original filing of a complaint.

NM

Livinginthe past
07-09-2006, 08:57 AM
I believe Holmes committed domestic violence but also believe the victim is refusing to testify in return for "resolving" her private civil claims for assault. That "resolution" will involve the payment of money.

By stating the victim is going silent in return for money I am not saying she made the story up or defending Holmes. It certainly is not a crime to decline to testify absent a court order with regard to legitimate allegations of criminal conduct in return for resolving a related civil suit (the crime will come if she gets on the stand and lies about what really happened).

However, contending that there is a financial aspect to the victim's current reluctance to testify is not the equivalent of seeking to "mitigate" Holmes conduct.

I understand fully what you are saying and I agree.

The matter of money is utterly irrelevant to the matter of the assault, it is only relevant to the question of whether she will take the stand or not.

I can see that you have drawn this distinction all along - some others haven't.

NM

HometownGal
07-09-2006, 09:44 AM
I think she's doing it for the money, not for love...(lol)! But who knows... I'm sure we'll all find out about Holmes' character over the upcoming years. :smile:

I think your statement holds merit here, SG, as she and Holmes are "still together" in spite of the alleged DV.

http://postgazette.com/pg/06189/704302-66.stm

Although Boone lives in Columbus and Holmes in Pittsburgh, he said the two remain together. They are not married.

While I'm not proclaiming Holmes' innocence here as I simply wasn't there, the fact that Ms. Boone is still together with Holmes after supposedly being jacked by him tells me that she is either - - -

(a) Just plain stupid (most self-respecting women would have given him the shoe to the ying yang after getting up and would have nothing more to do with the guy); or

(b) She doesn't want The Gravy Train X-press taking off down the track. If Holmes ended up in the pokey, it's back to a can of beans and a loaf of bread for her and their child.

Without knowing all of the facts, I am leaning more towards door #2 (option (b)). The memory of what that little ho-bag tried to do to Jerome Bettis still rings fresh in my mind.

83-Steelers-43
07-09-2006, 09:48 AM
I'll take (b).

slashsteel
07-09-2006, 03:41 PM
they obviously believe that there is sufficient evidence to prosecute

Bullshit. I see your ignorance doesn't stop at football. They can prosecute off of a simple signed statement from the "victim". The way the system is set up now a person (a man) is guilty until proven innocent. Hell in NY for example they even encourage a woman to put a bogus charge on a man..... Another example is, you can not get a restraining order without a charge filed. So they tell a person in NY to file a harrassment charge, so that they can get a restraining order. And as far as the system goes you are in it until they say otherwise. Guilty or innocent that can take a while before they decide to drop it. IF they decide to drop it. Sometimes more than 4 to 5 appearances. And in some rare cases even more. And that is off of no evidence, but a signed piece of paper. Opinions are welcomed but maybe sometimes you should do a little research before you spit out bullshit.

X-Terminator
07-09-2006, 05:16 PM
I think your statement holds merit here, SG, as she and Holmes are "still together" in spite of the alleged DV.

http://postgazette.com/pg/06189/704302-66.stm

While I'm not proclaiming Holmes' innocence here as I simply wasn't there, the fact that Ms. Boone is still together with Holmes after supposedly being jacked by him tells me that she is either - - -

(a) Just plain stupid (most self-respecting women would have given him the shoe to the ying yang after getting up and would have nothing more to do with the guy); or

(b) She doesn't want The Gravy Train X-press taking off down the track. If Holmes ended up in the pokey, it's back to a can of beans and a loaf of bread for her and their child.

Without knowing all of the facts, I am leaning more towards door #2 (option (b)). The memory of what that little ho-bag tried to do to Jerome Bettis still rings fresh in my mind.

I take option (b) as well. It isn't any different than when a guy comes into a lot of money, and then all of a sudden a woman decides to pursue him for child support or, in the case of Larry Foote, decide to finally tell the man about a child he never knew about. She probably views a large settlement in a civil suit her way of "getting revenge" for the assault.

clevestinks
07-09-2006, 06:09 PM
This is getting way off course! I hope he did nothing wrong at all. But I`m not naive enough to believe that he is innocent. I would believe that the Steelers already have a private investigator checking into all the allegations.

Is anyone surprised to hear things now about Holmes past. Don`t we all feel the Steelers should have checked his character out better before moving up in the draft to get him? I`m afraid that he`ll sign a three or four year deal with a boat load of options. Then the Steelers will let him go FA. Without trying to get him back. This has the potential of a bust as a first rounder for us anyway!

slashsteel
07-09-2006, 06:43 PM
But I`m not naive enough to believe that he is innocent.

How is it naive to believe that a person is innocent until proven guilty ? ? You show me one fact that supports his guilt.

Livinginthe past
07-10-2006, 09:10 AM
Bullshit. I see your ignorance doesn't stop at football. They can prosecute off of a simple signed statement from the "victim". The way the system is set up now a person (a man) is guilty until proven innocent. Hell in NY for example they even encourage a woman to put a bogus charge on a man..... Another example is, you can not get a restraining order without a charge filed. So they tell a person in NY to file a harrassment charge, so that they can get a restraining order. And as far as the system goes you are in it until they say otherwise. Guilty or innocent that can take a while before they decide to drop it. IF they decide to drop it. Sometimes more than 4 to 5 appearances. And in some rare cases even more. And that is off of no evidence, but a signed piece of paper. Opinions are welcomed but maybe sometimes you should do a little research before you spit out bullshit.

Show me some evidence that the man is 'guilty until proven innocent' - I mean actual cases and some judges statements.

Im presuming you have factual evidence of this change in law, because I was still under the impression that the prosecution had to prove 'beyond reasonable doubt' that someone is guilty of a crime before they can be sentenced.

Also, show me evidence of the NYPD's m.o. of encouraging the false reporting of 'charges against men' .

Your logic regarding restraining orders is strangely back-to-front - why would someone require a restraining order if they weren't being harrassed in the first place?

Do you think that an average womans 'to-do' list for the day consists of ;

Do food shopping
Collect dry cleaning.
File random restraining order.......

Why do you think this type of thing does not happen on a more regular basis?

If it was this easy to muddy a good mans name then I think women would be a little quicker to file these actions as a means of revenge.

I dont really expect too much of a sensible reply to any of these questions.

I will tell you right now, I may not be familiar with each States laws, but I have studied Law in the UK - and that is the basis for all the fundamentals of American Law.

NM

Livinginthe past
07-10-2006, 09:12 AM
How is it naive to believe that a person is innocent until proven guilty ? ? You show me one fact that supports his guilt.

Thats funny.

A knowledgable poster on here once told me that a person now has to prove their innocence rather than vice versa.

Which is it?

NM

Big D
07-10-2006, 09:30 AM
I hope that this is all dropped. I'm sick of talking about the negative of holmes. I'm ready to see his action on the field. I think its time the gossiping like school girls ends and its about time to talk about some football and the upcomming season

nicesteel4life
07-10-2006, 09:55 AM
I hope that this is all dropped. I'm sick of talking about the negative of holmes. I'm ready to see his action on the field. I think its time the gossiping like school girls ends and its about time to talk about some football and the upcomming season

Hell Yeah! I totally Agree....There are alot of you turning this into a man against woman, rights against rights, innocent till proven guilty or not guilty...

Its Senseless.... Good STEELERFEVER members turning on each other...

Cant wait till Camp starts so all this stuff can be forgotten. PERIOD!!!

slashsteel
07-10-2006, 11:31 AM
I have personal knowledge of this Living-dipshit as I went through it. It happened to me. So what I was throwing out there was fact not opinion. So get off your high horse thinking you know everything ya young little punk.

slashsteel
07-10-2006, 11:35 AM
Thats funny.

A knowledgable poster on here once told me that a person now has to prove their innocence rather than vice versa.

Which is it?

Thats the way it is turning dipshit, it doesn't mean I have to agree with it.

Big D
07-10-2006, 12:09 PM
now now boys and girls lets all take a deep breath and relax. No need for things to get so personal we need to start throwing insults

nicesteel4life
07-10-2006, 12:16 PM

DUDE! Your way taking this overboard. Do you realize your on a PUBLIC OPINION FORUM...Hmmm wonder why your Rep is so low...

Sit back enjoy and make your Opinion...thats it!

Sorry got to give you negative for your IMATURE attitude

slashsteel
07-10-2006, 02:09 PM
Nice my rep is low because I don't post a lot here. Not that I care about rep points ! I don't care for Living never have and never will. We go back to a few earlier discussions. So before we start rambling, know this is a continued discussion more than it is a start. The guy is usually either smart assing comments about Steeler players or fans. A know it all that offers nothing. We can move this to smack sobeit, but the guy is a dipshit plain and simple. And that is my PUBLIC OPINION.

Besides he isn't a Steelers fan, so it is open season on trolls anyways.

slashsteel
07-10-2006, 02:11 PM
Oh and it is immature. :)

Big D
07-10-2006, 02:14 PM
Nice my rep is low because I don't post a lot here. Not that I care about rep points ! I don't care for Living never have and never will. We go back to a few earlier discussions. So before we start rambing, know this is a continued discussion more than it is a start. The guy is usually either smart assing comments about Steeler players or fans. A know it all that offers nothing, my opinion. We can move this to smack sobeit, but the guy is a dipshit plain and simple.
you need help bro

slashsteel
07-10-2006, 02:18 PM
Big D-ork why don't you help me? bro

Big D
07-10-2006, 02:21 PM
Big D-ork why don't you help me? bro
i'm not talking about not caring whether i live am I.

slashsteel
07-10-2006, 02:23 PM
don't care for Living

I am talking about Livinginthepast ! OMFG lol you really arn't that stupid are you?

Big D
07-10-2006, 02:24 PM
I am talking about Livinginthepast ! OMFG lol you really arn't that stupid are you?
i'm not going to stoop to your immature level. Look at that post again and tell me that i'm stupid.

slashsteel
07-10-2006, 02:25 PM
Living is the first part of his screenname, no need to look again you are a idiot. Conversation over.

SteelerFanInCA
07-10-2006, 02:27 PM
In a few months when Holmes is catching TD passes from Big Ben, this will be nothing but a mere after thought.

Big D
07-10-2006, 02:27 PM
Living is the first part of his screenname, no need to look again you are a idiot. Conversation over.
no shit!

slashsteel
07-10-2006, 02:28 PM
True Ca, Holmes will be on top, and Living will still be a know it all, and hopefully big D will be a year wiser. :)

Big D
07-10-2006, 02:30 PM
True Ca, Holmes will be on top, and Living will still be a know it all, and hopefully big D will be a year wiser. :)
you dont know me dont judge me. you are such a tool dude

slashsteel
07-10-2006, 02:31 PM
no shit!

Serious you looked at that comment like a two year old would view it. Why would you think I was talking about suicide, and not Livinginthepast ? ? Please tell me you were joking. :)

Big D
07-10-2006, 02:33 PM
Serious you looked at that comment like a two year old would view it. Why would you think I was talking about suicide, and not Livinginthepast ? ? Please tell me you were joking. :)
cant you type and finish that.

slashsteel
07-10-2006, 03:26 PM
you dont know me dont judge me. you are such a tool dude

Judge you? I am not judging you, you just made a moronic statement. Don't get your panties in a bind. That is just the facts. Maybe next time, don't reply before you think. :)

Big D
07-10-2006, 03:30 PM
I understand that you are immature and it makes you feel good about yourself to start online fights. I'm done with you. Obviously you dont have the maturity to have an adult conversation.

slashsteel
07-10-2006, 03:36 PM
Listen little rodent. No way should you be using the word "adult". When you are about as young as they come with your way of thinking/mentality. Buy a clue. I am dumber for just debating anything with you. Your avatar says it all, why not shove that icecream bar in your mouth and STFU. ;)

Big D
07-10-2006, 03:56 PM
whatever you say buddy

slashsteel
07-10-2006, 04:06 PM
Not that I am a homophobe or anything, but what does that icecream bar represent ? ;)

CowherLover
07-10-2006, 04:47 PM
It's a bar of soap, lol. The movie is Christmas Story and it's one of the funniest movies ever made!
Just tryin to lighten up the mood Slash. :smile:

83-Steelers-43
07-10-2006, 05:06 PM
Training camp can't come fast enough...

SteelerFanInCA
07-10-2006, 05:12 PM
Training camp can't come fast enough...
Ditto 83.

83-Steelers-43
07-10-2006, 05:21 PM
It's a bar of soap, lol. The movie is Christmas Story and it's one of the funniest movies ever made!
Just tryin to lighten up the mood Slash. :smile:

Dad: "He looks like a deranged Easter Bunny."

Mom: "He does not!"

Dad: "He does too, he looks like a pink nightmare!"

:sofunny:

CowherLover
07-10-2006, 05:59 PM
I'm still tryin to find a lamp just like that one! :sofunny:

slashsteel
07-10-2006, 07:06 PM
Just tryin to lighten up the mood Slash

My mood is light. I was actually laughing through most of the debates with the snert. But all is good. :)

Hawk Believer
07-10-2006, 07:20 PM
I'm still tryin to find a lamp just like that one! :sofunny:
Ask and ye shall receive.....
http://www.theleglamp.com
http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/thundermall_1898_6096095

nicesteel4life
07-10-2006, 11:07 PM
Let me tell you what SLASHSTEEL, youv'e got yo be the most IMMATURE 38 year old I have had the unfortunate luck of bantering with. Dont ever speak down to me again! Seriously, I truly dont like your attitude towards people and myself. You are calling people immature. You need to take a long look in the mirror, before casting stones. I enjoy these boards and peoples opinions. You are ruining that for me and many other people. If you dont post much here why dont you just stop completely, go back to myspace and enjoy life. You dont know me and I dont know you, THANK GOD!

By the way the skulls are so 80's........

Livinginthe past
07-11-2006, 02:10 AM
Nice my rep is low because I don't post a lot here. Not that I care about rep points ! I don't care for Living never have and never will. We go back to a few earlier discussions. So before we start rambling, know this is a continued discussion more than it is a start. The guy is usually either smart assing comments about Steeler players or fans. A know it all that offers nothing. We can move this to smack sobeit, but the guy is a dipshit plain and simple. And that is my PUBLIC OPINION.

Just so you know - I couldnt care less what was said months ago when you last posted here and I dont think we have anything to 'continue'.

Unless you post something worthwhile that isn't riddled with ignorance and personal insults you will be just as irrelevant now as you were before you ran away with your tail between your legs.

You did not go through the Holmes situation - although you may feel you went through something similar - you dont know enough facts about their relationship to start spouting off about how crazy this woman is, no matter how crazy your ex may have been.

I bolded the important words to help you draw a distinction.

However, I do not require anything more than a police report (factual) upon which to base my opinion.

They say opposites attract - I can't help but feel you shouldnt have split up with such an intelligent, decent individual.

NM

Big D
07-11-2006, 07:24 AM
Let me tell you what SLASHSTEEL, youv'e got yo be the most IMMATURE 38 year old I have had the unfortunate luck of bantering with. Dont ever speak down to me again! Seriously, I truly dont like your attitude towards people and myself. You are calling people immature. You need to take a long look in the mirror, before casting stones. I enjoy these boards and peoples opinions. You are ruining that for me and many other people. If you dont post much here why dont you just stop completely, go back to myspace and enjoy life. You dont know me and I dont know you, THANK GOD!

He maybe 38... anybody seen napolean dynamite. yes this guy could be kip!

slashsteel
07-11-2006, 08:50 PM
Wow I almost missed this post.

Let me tell you what SLASHSTEEL, youv'e got yo be the most IMMATURE 38 year old I have had the unfortunate luck of bantering with. Dont ever speak down to me again!

Idon't even think we got into anything, but if you want to join in sure why not. Don't speak to me ? You are kidding right? School girl response but all is good.

Seriously, I truly dont like your attitude towards people and myself. You are calling people immature. You need to take a long look in the mirror, before casting stones. I enjoy these boards and peoples opinions. You are ruining that for me and many other people. If you dont post much here why dont you just stop completely, go back to myspace and enjoy life. You dont know me and I dont know you, THANK GOD!

I am ruining it for you because I had words with two people? You also have some issues obviously. I have valid points with both posters. IF you would like to join in the more the merrier.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dipshit the skulls are from a nike commercial, it is Big Ben in the commerical. What a nimrod.

nicesteel4life
View Public Profile
Send a private message to nicesteel4life
Find More Posts by nicesteel4life
Add nicesteel4life to Your Buddy List

Today, 03:10 AM #56
Livinginthe past
Team Owner

Member Number: 478

Current Mood:

Re: Attorney: Woman asks for case to be dismissed against Holmes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by slashsteel

Just so you know - I couldnt care less what was said months ago when you last posted here and I dont think we have anything to 'continue'.

Unless you post something worthwhile that isn't riddled with ignorance and personal insults you will be just as irrelevant now as you were before you ran away with your tail between your legs.

Nobody ran away dipshit. I work a lot and roam a lot. Don't flatter yourself. I called you on something again "you thought you knew it all" but you where again wrong. Get over yourself and take your brokeback friends with you.

You did not go through the Holmes situation - although you may feel you went through something similar - you dont know enough facts about their relationship to start spouting off about how crazy this woman is, no matter how crazy your ex may have been.

I bolded the important words to help you draw a distinction.

However, I do not require anything more than a police report (factual) upon which to base my opinion.

They say opposites attract - I can't help but feel you shouldnt have split up with such an intelligent, decent individual.

NM

First of all asswhipe, don't you ever ever make remarks about my past relationship ****face.Getting a little too personal. I'll whipe the ****ing floor with your ass. You can join your little D dipshit friend in Latrobe. But between the two of you guts are limited. Again you ASSumed something, which was off base. Can you ever handle being wrong? What a maroon.

Livinginthe past
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Livinginthe past
Find More Posts by Livinginthe past
Add Livinginthe past to Your Buddy List

Today, 08:24 AM #57
Big D
Starter

Member Number: 2313

Re: Attorney: Woman asks for case to be dismissed against Holmes

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicesteel4life

He maybe 38... anybody seen napolean dynamite. yes this guy could be kip!

Now see here I thought you backed off, but your two butt buddies joined in and you thought it was a threesome brokeback? Thinking ganging posts/threads can intimidate me ? Will take more than three spoon fed dipshits to ruffle my feathers. We can go on for this for years or drop it. Either way we disagree DEALWITHIT.

Over the internet things can be misleading.

I am die hard as they come.

Work a lot.

If I see something that's bullshit I will call you on it. This is the case where two couldn't handle it. And a third wanted to hold hands.

Either step forward or back, but don't think I am running away orrrrr backing off of this. Cornered I am a motherf-er. I welcome it give me your best shot. I feel like I am sparring with the three stooges. Moe, Curly, and Larry step up..........

nicesteel4life
07-11-2006, 09:56 PM
Dude Seriously you better stop talking to me like your better than me. I am also 38 and I truly wont put up with you Bull****. I aint your typical dude thats takes people talking smack on them. Seriously!!!! I visit Florida to see my 18yr old Son who is laying in a coma anyway twice a year and I would be more than glad to stop by and discuss it over a beer. He has been that way since March 10 2000....I aint playing your childish games. I am a Father, Husband and a BAD ASS Mother F**ker. Please Keep my name out of your mouth! PERIOD.....I am Dropping it after this.......as well as you had better.....DONE!

slashsteel
07-11-2006, 10:03 PM
Dude Seriously you better stop talking to me like your better than me. I am also 38 and I truly wont put up with you Bull****. I aint your typical dude thats takes people talking smack on them. Seriously!!!! I visit Florida to see my 18yr old Son who is laying in a coma anyway twice a year and I would be more than glad to stop by and discuss it over a beer. He has been that way since March 10 2000....I aint playing your childish games. I am a Father, Husband and a BAD ASS Mother F**ker. Please Keep my name out of your mouth! PERIOD.....I am Dropping it after this.......as well as you had better.....DONE!

Better yet come to Sharkeys next to wingate and discuss it there badass. You joined in the fray so don't come across like I invaded your turf ? Remember you called me immature when you wern't even in the discussion. Knowing the depth of the situation. So obviously that means you initiated the smack. Better be dropped after this ? Or what ? I love challenges and damn sure have met a lot of men who "thought" they were bad asses. Bring it lets see what you got. Sharkeys 9pm ask for the Steel Reign get -together. Interesting you brought your son into it. I have respect for children so that won't be a topic.

But back to you. Careful for what you ask for you just might get it......... So are you up for my invite ? Or are you about a big as ***** as your two friends?

nicesteel4life
07-11-2006, 10:11 PM
Always seems that white trash doesn't know when to shut up! I said I was Done but you got to keep it up.......Mention my Kid, Dare you? Got to have a group, Coward?

slashsteel
07-11-2006, 10:15 PM
I said I wouldn't mention your kid ****sucker. You are capable of reading right? But white trash ? LMFAO I am a Ex-Marine, Union Laborer, blue collar man who was raised from a officer of the USAF. He owned his fair shair of property. So how does this make me white trash dipshit?

If you are looking for ways to intimidate me you are shit out of luck. But again that Latrobe invite is good for you too *****.

nicesteel4life
07-11-2006, 10:24 PM
Let me tell you what, from one ex-service man to another, who also had a father that was a Airforce officer and a Grandfather that was a Army Officer. Your Intimidation is WEAK. I will be in Latrobe paying my respect to the STEELERS, not being worried about your dumb a**. I have broken more bones as a Bouncer in local bars than you got in your body. I truly dont need to waste my time on a guy that mentions that his Daddy owned lots of property. What about you, got a silver spoon stuck in your A**?

slashsteel
07-11-2006, 10:32 PM
Silver spoon? Hardly I said what he had not what I didn't have. Long story to that. So let me get this straight. You are such a baddddddddddddddddd mother f-er that you can't waste your time on me? Trust me I wouldn't be a waste of time. I PROMISE you and I hardly ever promise anything. Don't you come across how bad you are yadda yadda yadda and give me some lame bullshit comeback. If your weak in the knees crawl back to your foxhole.

nicesteel4life
07-11-2006, 10:38 PM
Not weak in the knees, just more mature.....PERIOD
I TAKE my Kids to Latrobe, You know the respectable adult thing

slashsteel
07-11-2006, 10:41 PM
Oh I see more mature. But a second ago it was end this or else. Was that the more mature part, inquiring minds wanna know ? ? :)

section514
07-11-2006, 10:48 PM
HEY WE ARE ALL STEELER FANS HERE CALM UR ASS SLASHSTEEL

slashsteel
07-11-2006, 11:00 PM
lol Well I guess I dished out enough for one night. ;)

Gonna hit the sack.

Is that calm enough sec? :)

section514
07-11-2006, 11:04 PM
yah man, just chill, nice steel is my main man, gotta look out for him and the balance of the rest of the forum

nicesteel4life
07-11-2006, 11:24 PM
Thanks Section, respect the respect. I am done with that argument......FINISHED

BlitzburghRockCity
07-12-2006, 07:34 PM
How bout this, everyone is done with the arguing in this thread. PERIOD !

Indy_Steelers
07-12-2006, 09:35 PM
somebody please delete this post