PDA

View Full Version : Hi Steeler Fans

HD Fatboy
07-09-2006, 09:25 AM
I all...been a steeler fan all my life....A long time...lol....I hail way up north from Blitzburgh ....Elk County PA....I was searching the net for steeler pics because I want to get a tattoo and stumbled accross this site....very nice....Anyone with pics or ideas for a tattoo...please feel free to let me know.....Thanks!

HometownGal
07-09-2006, 09:49 AM
Hi HD Fatboy and welcome! :smile:

I don't have any tats, so can't help you there, sorry. I'm sure one of the gals or guys around here can make some good suggestions - good luck! :cool:

HD Fatboy
07-09-2006, 09:50 AM
Hi HD Fatboy and welcome! :smile:

I don't have any tats, so can't help you there, sorry. I'm sure one of the gals or guys around here can make some good suggestions - good luck! :cool:
Thank U very much....

BlackNGold203
07-09-2006, 10:23 AM
welcome aboard HD!!

floodcitygirl
07-09-2006, 10:46 AM
Welcome and enjoy!

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-09-2006, 10:55 AM
I all...been a steeler fan all my life....A long time...lol....I hail way up north from Blitzburgh ....Elk County PA....I was searching the net for steeler pics because I want to get a tattoo and stumbled accross this site....very nice....Anyone with pics or ideas for a tattoo...please feel free to let me know.....Thanks!

Welcome HD..glad to see you parked your Fatboy here!!

HburgXL06
07-09-2006, 05:05 PM
Welcome to the best Steelers site on the net! Hope you enjoy it here. If you need any help or have any questions feel free to hit me up. Do a search for Steelers pics or tattoos and I'm sure a few will pop up. I've seen some posted here before so I know they are around here. Good luck on findin and gettin the tat. It's only a matter of time before I get the mark of Steel myself. Peace.

BuFu

peter
07-10-2006, 01:09 PM
HI!! :cheer:

SteelerFanInCA
07-10-2006, 02:13 PM
Welcome HD.

nicesteel4life
07-10-2006, 11:16 PM
WELCOME to the BEST DAM Steelers Site available....If ya need a friend you came to the right place there is plenty, as well as a few you wont like....lol

Prosdo
07-10-2006, 11:18 PM
Welcome to the board!

SteelerzGirl
07-11-2006, 12:05 AM
Welcome to Steelers Fever, HD Fatboy! :smile:

SteelShooter
07-19-2006, 12:58 AM
Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome .............................and did I say "Hey There!"

MyCuz64Furness
07-19-2006, 09:10 AM
welcome......I know a few of the guys on here have tats........good luck with a design:cool: